It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Anti-masonic scam-artists Pt 4: Texe Marrs

Excerpts

Can it be mere coincidence that he is now also involved in selling packaged food to help stave off these "end-times" which he predicts will arrive on 1/1/2000? In fact, you can buy a one year supply of food for one person (182 items!!! which, by our count is going to make 3 meals a day for 365 awfully meager) for only $2,395 (plus freight of $150.)

Mr. Marrs was certainly very vocal in his 'predictions' of the disaster that would befall the world on 1/1/2000 and while our definition of 'end-times' is likely a bit different than that of Mr. Marrs, we find it curiously interesting that you can no longer find even the slightest mention of the then- impending Y2K disaster about which he railed long and hard if you were to look through the archives of his newsletters as they now exist on his web site

Satan has a master plan to usher in his Judeo-Masonic Empire and seat an antichrist King of the Jews on the throne in Jerusalem

Whats even more disturbing though, is that many here dont really care to face this stuff but rather engage in Fraud and Libel as "paths to the truth".

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Notice how all the Masons have symbolic/meaningful avatars here on ATS. This is because they speak in symbols and numbers.

Really? I'd love to know what you make of my avatar and my apparent underlying rationale for using it to cite my membership in Masonry.

Freight?

You've been on the board since I posted this so I'll assume that you overlooked this post by mistake.

Just to reiterate, would you be so kind as to explain the Masonic significance of my avatar? I'm a Mason and just for the record, this is the only avatar I've ever had and I've been using it since I signed onto the board.

Humbly awaiting your elucidation.

Fitz

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

let me try..

there are only 7 teeth visible in your photo, and 7 is a sacred masonic number

also, the roads crossing to your right are at a perfect "X", otherwise known as the Solar Cross.

You are wearing a military BDU, clearly stating that you will use force if necessary to any anti-masons that get in your way .

Now.. someone do my avatar!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Now.. someone do my avatar!

The figure is wearing a hat in order to show that you are either a Worshipful Master or Past Master, i.e., a high level Mason who, by definition, worships Satan, supports terrorism, and are probably a Bilderberg.

The figure smokes a pipe, symbolic of hashish. The Hashishim, also known as the Assasins, were a mystical Islamic order that probably were responsible for teaching Sufi doctrines to the Templars.

Your avatar is evil, man, really evil.

Now do mine!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Damm, Thats spooky. I would never of seen that. I must be one of those brained washed lower mason, that has not been given the secret truth about Avatars. So is it true that 2+2 = 5.9999 ?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Stop it you two you are scaring me

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Of course we don’t let child molesters and bad people in that nature. That’s why we have 3 masons go and investigate the candidate who applies for admission at the guy's house. We have a huge checklist of questions we ask them. We do a background check on them pretty much to see who they are. Following the investigation, we ballot and vote to see if the candidate should be admitted into our lodge. So it’s a pretty lengthy and secure way of having someone join. Of course sadly saying, some lodges do not do a very well investigation on the candidate and sometimes won’t even investigate them but just let them join, not knowing their intentions.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
reply to post by sc2099

Of course we don’t let child molesters and bad people in that nature. That’s why we have 3 masons go and investigate the candidate who applies for admission at the guy's house. We have a huge checklist of questions we ask them. We do a background check on them pretty much to see who they are. Following the investigation, we ballot and vote to see if the candidate should be admitted into our lodge. So it’s a pretty lengthy and secure way of having someone join. Of course sadly saying, some lodges do not do a very well investigation on the candidate and sometimes won’t even investigate them but just let them join, not knowing their intentions.

I would like to add, that we also talk with their spouses also. The last thing we would want to do, is cause conflict in someone's home.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

you are a Nordic Alien of that sort sent to destroy the world with the NWO. they have told you to set-up designs on how you are going to put Masonic emblems into the street's of Washington D.C. so that one day when the aliens come (the bad ones) they know where to land. they wanted you to fit into society so they went to the local amvets (which backwards is stevma, which is Lucifer’s cousin and the most UNKNOWN evil deities the masons praise), and get you some garments. You being mason and that of the Nordic aliens were able to receive an additional 10% off your purchase.

sorry that’s the best I could do. lol

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I just read an article somewhere that sons and daughters of freemasons have been sexually abused... at freemason parties... Freemasons are too secretive to know there true agenda, and because of that they are dangerous, it is also known the they are involved in satanic rituals.. If you are a lower degree mason you will never know these things... But once you get higher you will get exposed.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

well done, either I don't hide my symbols well enough, or you have too keen an eye to keep in the dark.

either way, as hard as I try, I just don't see any masonic symbolism in your avatar. A sun on a swing? I'm drawing blanks here...

But to be serious, and back on topic (although I contest we never strayed too far from it) - this all makes the perfect example of the ignorance regarding freemasonry. I wouldn't call it a conspiracy so much, since it's not really centralized. Neither is masonry, which makes it pretty ironic.

This all leads to people looking into things deeply (as masons do as well), only the difference is, non-masons (especially anti-masons) do not have any context for the symbols they look at, other than the comments from youtube videos, and the same rehashed conspiracy theories.

Don't get me wrong - conspiracy theories are of my favorite subjects, however hearing a theories online is like a bad game of telephone. I recognize bits and pieces from various people (Maxwell, Marrs, Gunderson, DeCamp, Cooper, Icke, Jones, etc. etc.) here and there, all mashed together and re purposed to mean all sorts of crazy stuff.

Maybe I'm just not willing to go that far into the rabbit hole... although something tells me most of these patchwork youtube theorists are not in the same end of the above-my-head spectrum as quantum physicists and astro engineers.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Oh well, I see that I have been outed. I yeild to your great knowlege of the secret teaching of Mansonry. I bow to you bushidomason son.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Freight?

You've been on the board since I posted this so I'll assume that you overlooked this post by mistake.

Just to reiterate, would you be so kind as to explain the Masonic significance of my avatar? I'm a Mason and just for the record, this is the only avatar I've ever had and I've been using it since I signed onto the board.

Fitz

Dude, get over yourself. Your avatar is a picture of a dork in his "Operation Iraqi Freedom" wear. It has no apparent significance. Most Masons on here however, (including one's who don't admit to being Masons) put relevant names, symbols, numbers, or quotes into their profiles. Then you check their post history and find that they troll the same forums everyday posting establishment propaganda.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Get over your self (and your book).

You don't know what his Avatar means, so you shouldn't be so mean.

My Avatar was made by a Non-Mason. (Thanks ImaMarty) and I post all over ATS.

In fact, I was a conspiracy theorist before I was a Mason. I believed the Masons over the Anti's, joined a lodge and found out indeed, the Anti's where blinded by hate and ignorance.

Besides, I had to get a new avy because my old one with an Ouroboros was scaring the poor wittle anti wanti's.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow. We stepped right on over my comments with a blast of "proof" that some people are more rational than others.

And then chitchat about the content of the avatars.

Anyone here willing to discuss my points?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Extreme and Unjustified Paranoia is a mental illness

Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality." People suffering from it are said to be psychotic.

Even in the case of an acute psychosis, people may be completely unaware that their vivid hallucinations and impossible delusions are in any way unrealistic

Yep i suppose thats is why they'd like to screen everyone for it in some countries.

Is this ment to show that most "anti" masons are suffering from these "delusions" ?

I am sure some might be but i think most people who appear anti mason are just looking for some truth in their own way.

reply to post by futureblind

When in "conspiracy-thinking-mode" I actually consider stuff like that once in awhile. Interesting to ponder.

But when I look at the 50 000 masons and millions of jews killed due to less-than-proven conspiracy-theories I get back to "keeping it real".

I believe many many millions of people where killed in WW2, i dont see why the masons where special in this.

Of course i grief for every victim of those wars.

Considering the outrageous accusiations brought forward all over the internet and here, I think we´re being pretty damn tolerant about it.

No mason I know has even bothered to file legal action. Consider this:

Libel is a crime

In law, defamation (also called vilification, slander, and libel) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Slander refers to spoken comments, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts which arises where one person reveals information which is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person.[1]

In many legal systems, adverse public statements about legal citizens presented as fact must be proven false to be defamatory or slanderous/libel.

Well it will be very hard to discuss all the mad information around on the web without beeing taken to court.

"No mason I know has even bothered to file legal action"
I believe that im my former post about hte jesters they filed a case for slander.

I can understand why you would consider some people writing their anti mason articles to be suffering from "Extreme and Unjustified Paranoia"
But overall it seems to suggest that people invetigating the masons from all sources available might be suffering from this "Extreme and Unjustified Paranoia"

Like i stated before, i believe there are many people around who want to look into these matters from all sides and form their own conclusions.

The thread you started could be very interesting so i will be sure to have a good look at the things posted here.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Freight?

Fitz

Dude, get over yourself. Your avatar is a picture of a dork in his "Operation Iraqi Freedom" wear. It has no apparent significance. Most Masons on here however, (including one's who don't admit to being Masons) put relevant names, symbols, numbers, or quotes into their profiles.

But wait a sec. Weren't you the one that posted this? (bolding mine)

Notice how all the Masons have symbolic/meaningful avatars here on ATS. This is because they speak in symbols and numbers.

You're the one speaking in absolutes so don't let your nose get out of joint if you get hoisted on your absolute petard.

Then you check their post history and find that they troll the same forums everyday posting establishment propaganda.

"Troll" in Internet-speak equals positing questionable assertions in hopes of generating friction. I can't speak for anyone save myself but I've limited my posts on ATS to SS because I found the 9-11 board just took wacked-out for my tastes. If confining one's self to one particular board constitutes a "troll" in your lexicon, then I guess from your perspective I'm guilty as charged.

However, you'd also do well to check out the Problm Lodge thread. While the OP was met with credulity, the Masons on the board (present company included) did go out of their way and communicated with the OP off-board. He was given the benefit of the doubt despite the outlandishness of his claims and it was his own impatience at not getting a continued rise that led him to inadvertently out himself.

In my experience, the Masons here have responded to most taunts with reserve and certainly, the likes of Trinityman, Augustus and Rock are exemplars in that department. When off-the-wall assertions are levelled, is it really so surprising that the accused would reply with a resounding 'uh.......no! That's incorrect!'? Granted, this is a conspiracy site but a modicum of balance never hurt any discussion I've been part of.

Just my two bits Canuck FWIW
Fitz

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Is this ment to show that most "anti" masons are suffering from these "delusions" ?

No. Most anti-masonic conspiracy theorists are just trying to make sense of a chaotic world and have a distrust in authority.

But some, such as those who, out of the blue, assert that I spend my pasttime with cannabilism of babies and want me killed...are, uh...psychotic in my opinion. Yes.

I believe many many millions of people where killed in WW2, i dont see why the masons where special in this.

I never claimed they were special in this. I was pointing out what unproven "conspiracy-theories" (which are not really conspiracy-theories but hate propaganda) will lead to.

Like i stated before, i believe there are many people around who want to look into these matters from all sides and form their own conclusions.

Yes. And thats why I am posting "the other side of the story", presenting cases of libel, slander, fraud and genocide conducted by anti-masons.

And you know what? This SIDE of things is truly underpublished. Everyone...even non-conspiracy-theorists get wide eyes when you say "Freemason". "Isnt that the evil organization that rules the world?"

But there´s another side to the story as well.

Again, I dont mind conspiracy-theory (I am somewhat a fan of it myself)...I only mind when it leaves the realm of the credible and harms nice people.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yes, absolutely. Did we miss something?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yes, absolutely. Did we miss something?
I don't know if they were points, so much as amorphous ideas, but I'll try to reconstruct her most recent post, working backwards...

[I have to wonder] [WHY] [based on what I see built (or, frequently, not built) in the world around me] [the path each group that is gathered decides to take depends a great deal on who is assembled for what purpose].

Did I distill that correctly?

My guess is you've answered your own question—what a group does depends on who that group is and what that group wants to do. If you're asking why that is, it seems kind of obvious. Why would a group do something that the group didn't want to do?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join