It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
In Scotland's Knights Templar Rosslyn Chapel, there are clear depictions of corn and aloe cactus found on the archways and ceiling. These plants were officially discovered in America and first brought to Europe in the 16th century. How then did the Masons building Rosslyn Chapel, completed in 1486, know about these plants at least 6 years before Columbus set sail?
Sinclair and Antonio Zeno landed in what we call Newfoundland and went ashore in Nova Scotia (New Scotland) in 1398 …
Somehow Newfoundland and Nova Scotia aren't really the areas of the North American continent that I think of when I think cactus... In fact, while I'm no botanist, I'm fairly certain there are no species of cacti that do well in such cold climates. (My father, however, IS a botanist, and I'll be sure to ask him.)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Masonry DID indeed evolve from the Knights Templar, and once again, these Masons are well-aware of this fact. They are counting on you listening to them instead of researching yourself.

I think it would be more accurate to say that freemasonry has adopted idealogy and symbolism from the templars. Nobody has denied that claim, especially with the york rite's public display of templar philosophy.

As stylish as it is to say freemasonry did 'in fact' spawn from templars....there are no facts to support this claim, only conjecture. It would be more accurate to say it is possible but at the same time improbable.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
those you tube videos look like they were made by some seriously frightened children.

Notion - The uncapped pyramid on the one dollar bill. What if it is a masonic symbol? Why do you choose to be so afraid of it?

Coward.

-Robert T Champion

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultraspunk

Notion - The uncapped pyramid on the one dollar bill. What if it is a masonic symbol? Why do you choose to be so afraid of it?

No need to be afraid, just informed.

In 1933, 33rd degree Freemason Franklin D. Roosevelt added the Great Seal to the US Dollar, transforming it into an occult Talisman. The same year he signed a Gold confiscation order and took the US off the gold standard. At a press conference on March 8th, 1933, he joked, “As long as nobody asks me whether we are off the gold standard … that is alright, because nobody knows what the … gold standard really is.”

“The 33rd degree Freemason and Black Nobility president, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, had this symbol printed on the dollar bill from 1933. It was a symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United States and it is awash with Freemasonic and secret society symbolism going back to the ancient world.” -David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” 353

Notice the symbology and numerology used on the dollar bill. The most obvious symbol is the Illuminati pyramid with the hovering all-seeing eye in the capstone. Opposite this is the “all-American” Eagle with a down-turned US flag affront its chest. These and many other symbols on the dollar come from the ancient Stellar, Solar, and Lunar cults.

“The Pyramid is for the Stellar Cult, as are the various stars that appear on the bill. The Golden Eagle is for the Solar Cult. The Eagle is the symbol of America because it signifies the constellation in Scorpio called Aquila. Scorpio is the sign of power, money and wealth, as well as secret knowledge. (The U.S. elections are held right n the middle of Scorpio and the birthday of America is in the Scorpionic decanate of Cancer.) The color green also relates to the Solar Cult. The number thirteen, which appears frequently on the dollar bill stands for the Lunar Cult. There are thirteen months in the Lunar Year. (America originally had thirteen States. London is made up of 28 boroughs, this being the number of the Lunar ‘mansions.’) Thirteen is also a Stellar Cult numeral, much used by the Israelites and other Semitic tribes and nations. Then there are the watermarks, or ‘moon letters,’ for the Lunar Cults.” -Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”

The double-headed eagle symbol which came from Babylon and survived through the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry has been today adopted by America, Mexico, Israel, Germany, France, Chile, Italy, Honduras and many others.

“The eagle is a widely used Brotherhood symbol and it can be found on the coats of arms of many countries, including Egypt, Libya and Iraq. It was a major symbol for the Nazis in Germany and it appears in the designs of pulpits and lecterns used by the Christian Church. Seals like the one used in the Great Seal of the United States can be traced back to at least 4,000 BC in Egypt, Babylon, Assyria and India.” -David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” (353)

The word “mon-ey” comes from the Lunar cults. Early words for the Moon were “mon” and “min” giving us “mon-ey” printed at a “min-t.” We have a global “mon-archy” that controls the world’s “mon-ey” supply. We have finance “min-isters,” prime “min-isters” and their “min-istries” being controlled by occult elites/societies. “Mon-ks” perform “mon-thly cere-mon-ies” in “mon-asteries.” It is interesting to note that the plant “mint” is green, our “mon-ey” printed at the “min-t” is green, and the Isis moon goddess Statue of Liberty is green. Someone who is ignorant is green. Moon-lovers are “luna-tics,” from the French; They are “mon-sters.” You can see how the elite esoterically worship the moon continuing the Lunar cult, while exoterically condemning and marginalizing it.

“You will see beneath the pyramid seventeen seventy-six, spelled out in Roman Numerals, plus the words, Annuit Coeptis, and is translated as Annuit, our enterprise. Coeptis is translated to mean ‘crowned with success,’ or ‘is crowned with success,’ therefore, Annuit Coeptis is ‘our enterprise, which is now a success.’ Then in order to find out what enterprise was a success, read on the one dollar bill at the bottom of the pyramid, Novus Ordo Seclorum. Which translates as the ‘New Order of the World’ - The New World Order! Now, we must remember that Germany was the home of the concept of The New World Order. Adolph Hitler's entire motivation was to establish a new world order." -Jordan Maxwell, “Matrix of Power”

The Latin translation of Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum is “Our New World Order is Crowned with Success.” The other Latin phrase E Pluribus Unim means “One Out of Many.” Order out of Chaos. The Hegelian dialectic. The problem-reaction-solution paradigm used by the elites to drive world events, opinions and policies. There are 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis and 13 letters in E Pluribus Unim. The dollar encodes the number 13 repeatedly. There are 13 stars above the eagles head, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 vertical bars on the shield, 13 horizontal stripes at the top of the shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 arrows, 13 fruits, and 13 numbers.

“You will find on the dollar bill, the eagle, which comes from the ancient concept of the Phoenix, and has thirteen stars above it. The thirteen stars are arranged in the configuration of the Star of David, or the hexagram. Most people think the thirteen stars represent the original thirteen colonies. In the first place, why did they have to have thirteen colonies? Why couldn't they have twenty-seven, or four, or ten? When one understands that the number thirteen is a very important, profound Masonic number, and that many of the founding fathers of this country were Freemasons, as well as Rosicrucians, then you will follow this connecting thread of material to see what was actually being created. They knew what they were doing when they divided this country into thirteen colonies. The number thirteen is not an unlucky number for them. It is an unlucky number for you.” -Jordan Maxwell, “Matrix of Power”

If you draw a six-sided “Star of David” around the pyramid on the back of the dollar, 5 of the 6 corners will point to letters: A,S,M,O,N or when you re-arrange them, MASON.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Look mate.. you supposedly wrote this "book" thats free on the net for all to read.

WE GET IT.

STOP quoting everything from it. It is not evidence for proof. From what I have read, it's not good enough for a lot of things.

And just because it's your supposed book does not mean you don't have to put a link to it when you use quotations.

You also must say EVERYTHING you copy and paste INSIDE the EX quotations.

Your just doing a loophole to copy and paste 5k chars. with half in and out of EX quotations so the mods don't delete your posts for excessive quoting (without a source)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Masonry DID indeed evolve from the Knights Templar, and once again, these Masons are well-aware of this fact. They are counting on you listening to them instead of researching yourself.

man, if masonry did evolve from the Knights Templar, and the Night Templars were the soldiers of the roman catholic church, is it possible man, that the vatican IS THE ONE '' the all seing eyes '' on top of the pyramid, who secretly control all secret societies like freemason, skull and bones, bohamien grove club, bilderberg etc. without members and population awareness.
man, if you have more on links between freemason and night templars i would be interested

tks

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31

man, if masonry did evolve from the Knights Templar, and the Night Templars were the soldiers of the roman catholic church, is it possible man, that the vatican IS THE ONE '' the all seing eyes '' on top of the pyramid, who secretly control all secret societies like freemason, skull and bones, bohamien grove club, bilderberg etc. without members and population awareness.
man, if you have more on links between freemason and night templars i would be interested

tks

I would suggest the eye refers to their god, the See. (Current Architect of the Universe)

The pope is the "Holy See" but Queen Elizabeth is the
"See", the Red Dragon (Wales) gives her power, which
will be passed to "King Charles"

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Look mate.. you supposedly wrote this "book" thats free on the net for all to read.

WE GET IT.

STOP quoting everything from it. It is not evidence for proof. From what I have read, it's not good enough for a lot of things.

And just because it's your supposed book does not mean you don't have to put a link to it when you use quotations.

You also must say EVERYTHING you copy and paste INSIDE the EX quotations.

Your just doing a loophole to copy and paste 5k chars. with half in and out of EX quotations so the mods don't delete your posts for excessive quoting (without a source)

I can post whatever I please just as you. If you'd like to quote excellent books that you wrote yourself, that's fine. It would be a good change to the usual lies and misinfo. As for putting my posts in EX, that is unnecessary because I'm the author, the PDF is unpublished, and the posts are always relevant to the conversation. It's not spam, it's not advertising, my posts needn't be EXed. Thanks, but your constant concern over whether I may/may not be violating T&C isn't necessary.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

See is an old word (Latin if I recall correctly) that means Seat of Power or Head.

The Pope and his office (administration) is the Holy See of the Vatican. Meaning it is the governing head of the Vatican and thus, Roman Catholics.

See does not mean "God", it is not a name of God, it does not mean God.

In Latin Dia means God..

I love it when none-Catholics with no historic knowledge what so ever try and tell everyone else what Catholicism means. Same can be said for Masonry.

see2
–noun Ecclesiastical. the seat, center of authority, office, or jurisdiction of a bishop.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Actually, freight tomsen, Rockpuck is correct.

We really don't want or need your entire book copy pasted on our site one page at a time and we do require everything that is from an external source be placed within the "ex" tags regardless of who the author is.

It's fine to quote relevant sections that are germane to a discussion and then add original commentary to that but this business of simply copy pasting whole pages of your book here really needs to stop.

Thank you in advance for complying.

Springer...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting. A conspiracy board telling it's member to stop contributing good, long, sourced posts. Remember, my "book" isn't published, it's just a PDF I put together, and the "quotes" I'm taking from it are my writing. I'm only posting relevant information to the threads as well. So what is the problem exactly? What is it I am to cease doing? If I hadn't told you about my PDF, how could you tell me to stop quoting it? It wouldn't be anything except for my own research I compiled and prepared offline.

So are you just saying you don't want well researched, relevant posts? Or is there something else I'm missing that I am to stop doing?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It wouldn't be anything except for my own research I compiled and prepared offline.

I'm still curious about your research. You've said a lot of things that are just plain wrong, but keep talking about "research" as if you're an academic or something. Has your "research" been from serious, valid unbiased sources, peer reviewed and accepted?

Let me give you just one example:

In 1933, 33rd degree Freemason Franklin D. Roosevelt

Now, before you even completed this sentence, you ran into research problems. You claim that FDR was a 33° Mason. He was not.

Brother Roosevelt was a member of Holland Lodge No. 8 in New York City. In 1911 he received the 32° of the Scottish Rite of Masonry, Northern Jurisdiction USA, in the Valley of Albany, NY, and the following year he became a Shriner.

However, he never received the 33°.

Now, if you have evidence otherwise, please provide it. Both US Supreme Councils of the Scottish Rite publish in their biannual proceedings complete lists of members who have received the 33° in the interim. I challenge you to locate FDR's name on any Masonic document showing him to be 33°.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Now, before you even completed this sentence, you ran into research problems. You claim that FDR was a 33° Mason. He was not.

Brother Roosevelt was a member of Holland Lodge No. 8 in New York City. In 1911 he received the 32° of the Scottish Rite of Masonry, Northern Jurisdiction USA, in the Valley of Albany, NY, and the following year he became a Shriner.

Maybe you should post your sources.

According to the Shriners website

. Only when a man has achieved the status of Master Mason can he petition to become a Noble of the Shrine of North America.

www.shrinershq.org...

The 33rd degree for Freemasons is the level where a Mason becomes a Shriner in the Scottish Rite.
They also have children’s hospitals and burn centers for children. Many U.S. presidents have been Shriners, such as Franklin Roosevelt, Gerald Ford, and Harry Truman.

www.fdrs.org...

So, either your response in an outright attempt to throw us off the track, or you are a little less "illuminated" than you thought.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I could be wrong maybe one of the masons can correct me, but in the past the only requirement to become a shriner was the 32degree not 33rd.

However, today they have completely removed that requirement, you can go straight into the shriners w/o completing the degrees of the scottish rite.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

that's true, I was the last class in California when i did my Scottish rite that you had to be a 32nd to become a Shriner. now you don’t have to be a 32nd or KT to join the Shrine.
A lot of the elder shriners who joined a long time ago are upset about this.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

In the same post that I said he was a 33rd degree Mason I also provided a quote from another conspiracy researcher saying the same thing:

“The 33rd degree Freemason and Black Nobility president, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, had this symbol printed on the dollar bill from 1933. It was a symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United States and it is awash with Freemasonic and secret society symbolism going back to the ancient world.” -David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” (353)

Now if you'd like you can go to page 353 in The Biggest Secret, check the footnote, and check Icke's references/sources. Do a Google search, David Icke and I aren't the only people saying Roosevelt was 33rd degree.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

yea but see being a freemason we are able to find on record everyone who's a mason and from what lodge they were initiated in, and to what degree they reached as Masonic Light has done.

your proof isn't credible tot he actual truth from the Masonic records.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Or it could be that David Icke assumed that all high level masons were given the honorary 33rd degree. David Icke has the habit of 'assuming' alot of things which have proven to be false....

Which is why David Icke is not considered a credible source.....

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

www.fdrs.org...

So, either your response in an outright attempt to throw us off the track, or you are a little less "illuminated" than you thought.

Or your site could be wacked. I went to the site. It is just an anti-mason site repeating the same old trash. You ever wonder why stuff like this never hits mainstream news. If theys could figure out watergate, you would had thought that the news would had found the evils that you and all the antimasons claim to be so easy to see. Get a clue.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Damm you beat me by 2 minutes, I have to learn to type faster. Isn't funny that these anti-masons can only quote each other. A newspaper would never use their sources, they would be afriad of being sued.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by lost in the midwest]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join