It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

Ok, let me get this right? 95% of my masonic brothers don't know what's going on. Ok, let's say your right. What good are the 5% going to do the Catholic Church? Their members are rolling out the doors at unprecendented rates and 5% of an organization that has had diminished rolls for years is going to do what for them?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achilles 13

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

'' I do not recall taking an oath when I joined AboveTop Secret .....''

Another proof, that *** NONE *** of the Freemasons, who are posting here
in Above top Secret, are TRUSTABLE AND CREDIBLE...

(snip)

ALL, ATS's Gentlemen Conspiracy Theorists, Took the Oath to honesly,
Deny Ignorance, Investigate and expose ALL Conspiracies.
WE ALL Sweared on OUR HONOR, to promote ALL human been's Rights,
and to defend and protect humanity from Coruption, Tyrany and
'' Machiavellian '' Conspiracies.

(more snipped)

P.S. ( and......for our brother driley... your member's avatar is a nice...
Vatican's Knight Templar design... )

(the rest snipped)

*** Achilles 13 ***

My member's avatar is actually the depiction of Jaques DeMolay, last grand master of the Templars, from the wall of the DeMolay chapter I attended some 20 years ago. I found it online and thought it was nice. I'm not sure why you think it is a Vatican's Knight Templar design, since DeMolay was fatally betrayed by the Pope and the structure of the church he had served his entire life.

I'm note sure how I missed that this thread actually had an aside addressed to me. I apologize for not responding sooner.

In reference to the "oath" we took when we joined... well, there wasn't one. We agreed, and continue to agree, that our participation here is subject to the Terms of Service and the whim of the owner and/or his designee. But then, that's every site on the internet.

An oath is a serious matter and to accuse someone of violating his oath is something that would, not so many years ago, have given rise to an opportunity to defend yourself "on the field of honor." In some respects, I think, we were a more civilized society when manners had consequences.

D

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This Post is ONLY to those, who want to Deny Ignorance..!

Only for Real...and Honest...

*** ATS's Gentlemen Conspiracy theorists ***

*** READ IT ALL BACK.......! *** ALL you need is in those 22 pages..!

follow the Footprint of...

THE GREATEST GENTLEMEN CONSPIRACY THEORIST ..!

*** The President John F. Kennedy ***

'' ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME...! ''

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Y'know, if you're not going to do anything but repeat yourself, and post edited pictures relating to something that's been debunked here for awhile, would you please move on.
Or possibly come up with fresh material, like maybe something with Some comic book characters to draw the kiddies in.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The only '' Light '' Freemasons should seek, is the light of Truth
that exposed Freemasonry's Conspiracies...

All the '' Blond Beard '' cult followers, brainwashed Freemasons...

will do everything to '' hide '' and '' derailed '' this thread and all...
investigations, on Freemasonry's Conspiracies.

*** READ IT ALL BACK.......! *** ALL you need is IN, those 22 pages..!

Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 22
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 21
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 20
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 19
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 18
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 17
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 16
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 15
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 14
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 13
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 12
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 11
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 10
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 9
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 8
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 7
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 6
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 5
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 4
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 3
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 2
Conspiracy Revealed..! Page 1

WHO IS '' THE '' Great Architect of the Universe...

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm going to guess that's directed at me, since my post was directed at you.
I am neither blonde nor bearded. For that matter, neither am I a Mason. And as for reading, I have. And I've seen you post the same nonsense over and over again. With pictures on occasion.
The main way people have been derailing this thread is by claiming to know the truth! Though they're not exactly willing to explain how they do...
Though in truth, trying to hold a conversation with you could constitute as derailing.
As for who the Grand Architect is, last I checked, God fit the bill. And by God, personally, I mean the Christian, Juadeic, and Islamic one.
Oh, and the road outside my house leads to the highway, which generally leads to Pensacola or Talahassee, though I generally stop when I get to work.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
reply to post by cutbothways

There are no secrets in freemasonry. That’s our secret

Again I don’t understand what secret you’re trying to find out?
Do you want to know about what we do at our meetings?
Do you want to know our words ad handshakes?

it would be nice if you practiced being real humans, not monolithic ritualists and self congratulatory seekers of something everyone should openly know about, like the universal construct and our connection to it, or is that all just propaghanda?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
it would be nice if you practiced being real humans, not monolithic ritualists and self congratulatory seekers of something everyone should openly know about, like the universal construct and our connection to it, or is that all just propaghanda?
Not sure where to start on this one... the fact that you're responding to someone's post from 5 months ago, who hasn't even been on here in a month is, well, a bit odd in and of itself.

But since Bushido is MIA at the moment, I'll try to offer my 2¢ (unless you'd prefer to await his return...)

What part of doing charity work, putting family first, and being active in ones community goes against being "real humans?" What qualities does a "real human" posses, in your opinion, that a Mason might be lacking?

I don't know anything about a "universal construct", at least not by that name. But seekers of knowledge? Sure. Some Masons are. Most aren't, but that's OK too.

Now, if you're accusing Masons of hoarding the knowledge they seek, then I'd like to point you at the NUMEROUS papers, publications, books, journals, etc. written by Masons that are available to anyone who'd care to buy them at their local bookstore or online. I've never seen a Mason treat such endeavors as proprietary, so perhaps that's a misperception on your part? (It's propaganda when we put it out about ourselves... it's slander when someone else puts it out about us falsely.)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You are aware that President Kennedy was a member of a 'secret society', do you not?

You are also aware that he was a Roman Catholic as well?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

...., neither am I a Mason. .
[edit on 10-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

RuneSpider..In ALL your posts, you are always....
Defending or promoting Freemasonry..!.

That's not looking like a '' IMPARTIAL '' ATS's Gentlemen Conspiracy Theorist...
who wants to investigate conspiracies...

Hmmmm Brother....!

* sigh *

- Stop trying to manipulate populations
- Stop misleading populations
- Stop recruiting on ATS....

Originally posted by jephers0n
New user here again, but I was wondering if any Masons from Toronto
could help me acquire an invite to a meeting, in any way?

reply to [post by jephers0n[/url]

One good way is to check for lodges in Toronto online.

www.torontomasons.ca...

That's easily the most creative lodge site I've seen.

grandlodge.on.ca...

Has a list of lodges in the Toronto area, Google the lodge and you should
be able to get contact information for one or more of the lodge members,
and can talk with them.

Also, a lot of the masons here on ATS are pretty good about offering
information and answering questions.

reply to post by adrenochrome[/url]

Being a Mason is a lot like being part of a church..., .

( P.S. ) AugustusMasonicus....i was a Roman Catholic to..., been baptised
BUT Logic and common sens made me realised, i will never be a stupid Sheep...

Atheist is intelectualy more, a realistic tool, to deal with our world..!

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That's not looking like a '' IMPARTIAL '' ATS's Gentlemen Conspiracy Theorist...
No, it's looking like a Gentleman Conspiracy Theorist who's investigated Masonic conspiracies, saw the evidence lacking, and made up his own mind on the matter.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

You are aware that President Kennedy was a member of a 'secret society', do you not?

You are also aware that he was a Roman Catholic as well?

Be careful, you'll cause his mind to explode.

This seems like someone who is so smug in his own perspective that hes completely unwilling to listen to any alternatives. He has drawn the world into two groups - evil, evil masons and "gentlemen conspiracy theorists." Anything that deviates from this worldview must be a masonic plot.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You're right, I've been less than impartial. mostly because I made up my own mind. Instead of listening to you. The fellow wanted to know about ldges in his area, remarkably Google is a very useful tool that will enable you to find information like that.
As for defending Masonry, I respond with what I've learned. And what I've learned backs their case more than yours.
As for Catholics, are you saying JFK was a tool, as a Roman Catholic?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Be careful, you'll cause his mind to explode.

This seems like someone who is so smug in his own perspective that hes completely unwilling to listen to any alternatives. He has drawn the world into two groups - evil, evil masons and "gentlemen conspiracy theorists." Anything that deviates from this worldview must be a masonic plot.
Heh. You're new here. Achilles 13 used to post a picture that read "Build Real Democracy". He stopped when I pointed out the letters were likely stone and the men moving them into place likely Masons.

I haven't seen him post his Gentleman Conspiracy Theorist picture since I mentioned that it looked like the silhouette depicted was holding a gas-station bathroom key... And yeah, if somebody bothered calling Disney legal in Burbank, we could probably bust him for his Pinocchio graphic too. I just haven't had the heart to break him again.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well I have to hand it to him (her?), hes creative! Even if the graphics...aren't his!

Of course its most ironic that masons were thoroughly involved in creating the republic of the US, the closest we have to a "democracy". I wonder how he'd feel that his "gentlemen conspiracy theorist" claim Disney was a mason - even though we know its not true. That wouldn't matter though, since its a conspiracy theory and they must all be true...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

( P.S. ) AugustusMasonicus....i was a Roman Catholic to..., been baptised
BUT Logic and common sens made me realised, i will never be a stupid Sheep...

So are you saying that the individual you admire as the preminent 'Gentlemen Conspiracy Theorist', President John F. Kennedy, was a stupid sheep?

Atheist is intelectualy more, a realistic tool, to deal with our world..!

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion even though you chronically disparage others.

I see that you also chose not to address my comment regarding President Kennedy's affiliation with a 'Secret Society'. I would like to know how your sentiments are affected by the knowledge of his membership.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I actually perused both of your recent posts and found that runespider's last fifty comments had twelve that related to Masonry. I do not think that qualifies as 'ALL'.

You however had all but two of your most recent fifty posts directed towards criticizing Masonry. Who do you think in actuality is the impartial candidate?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
* Sigh *

Some Freemasons, Will NEVER Grow up and evoluate..!

ALL CULT's FOLLOWERS HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITY..!
When Profanes try to investigate their *** TEMPLES..! ***

Watch carfully this video, and try to find all the freemasons with a similar personality..!

'' Freemasonry take good men, and brainwash them...''

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'll have to interject something, on days when there's a pretty active few threads on Masonry, I tend to have a large number of posts associated with the threads. So it's possible Achillies could have checked my post count then.

Achillies: Masons rent out their lodges for a large number of ceremonies, from weddings, theater, to parties. No ones involved has to be associated with Masonry either, and they generally allow folks to have a walk through at a open house during certain times of the year.
In fact, I'm pretty sure if you asked, you'd be allowed to gain entrance and look around yourself.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfheart

exactly what language are you posting in? I have seen you post in numerous threads and I have yet to understand any of them. You might even have something worth while to add to the disscussion, but the way in which you distribute your words is highly counter productive. Please help us help you. Speak in a way that we UNDERSTAND please.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join