It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

I am a confirmed catholic, a mason, and a 32nd degree Scotish Rite Mason. So I would venture a guess that I am all that is evil in the world. But I have a theory as to why you hate masons so much. You are an Athiest. You can't be a mason. You despirately want to be a member and be called brother, but you will never be. So you spend your time posting the same 4 or 5 pictures and the same 4 or 5 sentences over and over again. You should see a professional about that. I have heard they can help people with disorders.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Exellent Post From stephenwephentephen

Once more, a proof that, Freemasonry....is...

*** RECRUITING and PROSTILIZING ***

( Video Sccreen Capture... )

Freemasonry say profanes have to ask to be freemason.....BUT that
is a Brainwash technique, use to endoctrinate Followers.

Jehova Witness say '' you have to ask to be save...'
Scientology say '' you have to ask our help...''

All CULTS us this strategy, they use RECRUITING and PROSTILIZING
to influence and brainwash you BUT they tell you......you have to ask
one to be one....Psychologicly, followers are more endoctrinated...!
because they '' THINK '' THEY chosen to become followers BUT
in reality they have been brainwashed to do so...

Freemasonry is even more machivallian because it deny and
hide that Freemasonry is a '' Religious CULT '' BUT...
Conspiracy Theorists, are smarter...!

You see..., Freemasons are not '' evil.... ''

they are Victims...poor '' Gullible '' Sheeps

They are so Brainwashed, it is very hard for them to realise it...

Only 2 of the freemasons i know, succeded to open their eyes
and left Freemasonry.

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

Are you planning on answering my questions regarding President Kennedy or will you disregard this as you do with everything else that is presented for your edification?

I see that he is no longer part of your nonsensical screed regarding Masonry, perhaps you were disappointed to learn your favorite 'Gentlemen Conspiracy Theoristes(sic)' was in a 'secret society'.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks AugustusMasonicus...

for reminding us, that The President John F. Kennedy
was involved in is early years...!

*** BUT ***

You can Trust me , after 1959 he Turn is back on ALL fraternity
organisation affiliation, even against the Power of the Vatican and the pope.

Born a Roman Catholic, he died as a '' chrystian '' BUT ** NOT ** as a
Roman Catholic Follower.

*** His Fraternity's Penalty was DEATH *** on November 22, 1963

The President John F. Kennedy.........

was the greatest conspiracy theorist of all time an Hero..... and the Leader
of the Revolution against the secret organisation of the world power Elites.

John F. Kennedy speech, against any religious leader, including the Pope,
from influencing his actions as President. is the #1 reason he was
killed, as the Roman Vatican's New World Order knew he had uncovered their
Machiavelian ** Blueprint **

On Sept. 12, 1960, President John F. Kennedy spoke to The Greater
Houston Ministerial Assoc., saying emphatically that no religious leader,
including the Pope, had the right to control his actions and influence the
foreign and domestic policies in any way, shape or form.

For his rebellion behavior and his speech denouncing secret societies and
religious infiltration, and his will to destroy the secret world imperialist agenda
"he as been set up for murder by the Vatican/New World Order controllers
through the Jesuit Order and the illuminati. "

The Roman Catholic Church Empire assassination of the president John F. Kennedy
should even more motivate, population of the world to continue his
Revolution against the secret organisation of the world power Elites, the
Roman Empire and the soon planned One World Empire...!

In respect and in honor of the president John F. Kennedy who died on
combat, fighting for what he thought was right for the world.... and as the
president John F. Kennedy, himself would say.....

Don't ask what the world can do for you...
but ask what '' YOU '' can do for the world...

and that is, *** Fighting for Freedom.......! ***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND DON'T FORGET...!

Some Freemasons, Will NEVER Grow up and evoluate..!

ALL CULT's FOLLOWERS HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITY..!
When Profanes try to investigate their *** TEMPLES..! ***

Watch carfully this video, and try to find all the freemasons with a similar personality..!

'' Freemasonry take good men, and brainwash them...''

*** AND......READ IT ALL BACK.......! ***

*** Achilles13 ***

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achilles 13
You can Trust me , after 1959 he Turn is back on ALL fraternity
organisation affiliation, even against the Power of the Vatican and the pope.

Is that so? Can you please direct me to the related facts that document President Kennedy's demitting from the 'secret society' of which he was a member?

I think you may have a hard time locating such facts as he remained a member until his untimely demise in Dallas. It is my further opinion that you have stated this as a cover for your shoddy research and unmitigated distaste for Masons and Masonry.

Born a Roman Catholic, he died as a '' chrystian '' BUT ** NOT ** as a
Roman Catholic Follower.

Another attempt on your part to cover yourself after making such a stupendous gaffe by stating your most admired "Gentlemen Conspiracy Theoristes" was Prseident Kennedy, who was both a Roman Catholic and a Knight of Columbus.

Don't ask what the world can do for you...
but ask what '' YOU '' can do for the world...

For someone who is very much into believing the Roman Catholic Church and Freemasonry are ushering in a 'New World Order' that is a very peculiar manipulation of President Kennedy's words.

Do you think Road Warrior 31 agrees with you as well?

[edit on 15-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
freight tomsen:
This very true what you say: Astrology, Consciousness, Magic, Tarot, Kabbalah, the Tree of Life, Sacred Geometry, Divination, Scrying, Theosophy, Numerology, Symbology, Alchemy, Hermeticism, the Chakra system, Auras/Energy bodies, Astral Projection/OBEs, Kundalini Yoga, Geomancy, Masonic/Occult History and Philosophy, Metaphysics, Epistemology – and many other connected disciplines is what my brother’s occult school classes are about. Not sure about Secret Handshakes and Gestures though.

As for masons’ controlling decision-making on the highest levels of government etc – this is very true.

BushidoMason: Interesting nickname, are you mason and samurai? Can I ask – are you Japanese mason?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occult_Science
freight tomsen:
This very true what you say: Astrology, Consciousness, Magic, Tarot, Kabbalah, the Tree of Life, Sacred Geometry, Divination, Scrying, Theosophy, Numerology, Symbology, Alchemy, Hermeticism, the Chakra system, Auras/Energy bodies, Astral Projection/OBEs, Kundalini Yoga, Geomancy, Masonic/Occult History and Philosophy, Metaphysics, Epistemology – and many other connected disciplines is what my brother’s occult school classes are about. Not sure about Secret Handshakes and Gestures though.

As for masons’ controlling decision-making on the highest levels of government etc – this is very true.

Masonry is only occult in the original meaning of the word: that it is the study of something hidden (although in truth all of the "hidden ritual" is available for all now). It is not occult in the sense of any of the things you listed, and those things have no direct connection to masonry. The Scottish Rite has a degree honoring the importance of the Kabbalah but does not command it members to believe in it, but thats about it .

And there are no masons controlling "high level" government decisions - that conspiracy theory fantasy. No one can even name one high level government mason that turns out to be true.

Again I wonder where people get this stuff. Frankly, if I told members of my lodge that people believed in this kind of stuff about masonry they would think I was lying to them and then have a big laugh at my expense.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is actually what I'm saying - there are very few people prepared to take occultism seriously not saying about studying it. By occultism I mean magic, generally speaking. Astrology, event predictions, dialogue with God (or Lucifer) using rituals etc.
What happens is that once someone starts speaking about it everyone recalls Harry Potter, and noone takes the dialogue seviously any more. This is why so few people are left who has this knowledge, prepared to study it and preserve for future generations.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
as for my brother's collaboration with governmental people - I am not interested in this at all, as politics is too boring for me. My interest is only magic (not in theory, of course).

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is actually what I'm saying - there are very few people prepared to take occultism seriously not saying about studying it. By occultism I mean magic, generally speaking. Astrology, event predictions, dialogue with God (or Lucifer) using rituals etc.
What happens is that once someone starts speaking about it everyone recalls Harry Potter, and noone takes the dialogue seviously any more. This is why so few people are left who has this knowledge, prepared to study it and preserve for future generations.

That is not freemasonry. If that is what you are seeking, then you will not find it in freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I do not want to become a member of freemasonery since I am also not interested much in masonry per se or secrecy per se. What freemasonery exists for?
My brother is a mason i.e. a member of secret international society influencing social and political life/order on the top level, but I am not admitted to his masonic activity, only to occultism. As for magic - my brother gives advanced classes in all these things, so I don't have to try to find this in masonry. I am excluded from politics if you like, and I have nothing against it. As Japanese say, woman should belong to the kitchen, and possibly this is not a very stupid idea...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I do not want to become a member of freemasonery since I am also not interested much in masonry per se or secrecy per se. What freemasonery exists for?
My brother is a mason i.e. a member of secret international society influencing social and political life/order on the top level, but I am not admitted to his masonic activity, only to occultism. As for magic - my brother gives advanced classes in all these things, so I don't have to try to find this in masonry. I am excluded from politics if you like, and I have nothing against it. As Japanese say, woman should belong to the kitchen, and possibly this is not a very stupid idea...

That which is in bold is not masonry. I'm not sure how many other ways to say this.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Rosicrucians and Order of Golden Dawn were involved in occultism, so there is not only US-focused charitable freemasonry, but other masonic societies, who have genuinely secret knowledge.
My brother studied occultism in Tibet, and his social-political activities are closely connected with Asia.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Rosicrucians and Order of Golden Dawn were involved in occultism, so there is not only US-focused charitable freemasonry, but other masonic societies, who have genuinely secret knowledge.
My brother studied occultism in Tibet, and his social-political activities are closely connected with Asia.

You can guess what I'm going to say. The bold above? Yeah, those organizations are not freemasonry. What you are looking for is not masonic.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Possibly what is not masonic in US IS masonic in other countries. I am not from US, I mentioned, and my key topic is occultism / influencing life events through magic, this is what my brother does. This is about secret societies, isn't it? I am not discussing my brother as a politician or intelligence agency member

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Possibly what is not masonic in US IS masonic in other countries. I am not from US, I mentioned, and my key topic is occultism / influencing life events through magic, this is what my brother does. This is about secret societies, isn't it? I am not discussing my brother as a politician or intelligence agency member

Who says I'm talking about whats masonic in the US? What is freemasonry is the same the world over. What you have described is not freemasonry. Your story may involve someone in a secret society, but it is not regular freemasonry from what you have stated.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Occult_Science

Inside and outside of the US, Rosicrusians and Golden Dawn are a seperate order.
Exactly where are you studying, and where?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I study in school of magic founded by my brother Vlad.
The disciplines on the introductory stage are Occultism, Qabalah, Tarot, Astrology, Runes, Practical and ritual magic. On next stages other disciplines will be added. I cannot say anything more, since it is an area forbidden for discussion. For general information you can read popular resources on magic and occultism which, however are not more than myths.

Mod Edit: Please check your u2u's

[edit on 9/16/08 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is there anyone, here at ATS who has been a Freemason
and left Freemasonry ( Scottish rite or York rite )

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok in that entire 5 minute speech, Kennedy mentioned secrey societies all of twice. the rest of the speech was about how HE, and HIS adminisration would not hide the truth from the nation.

He only mentioned secret societies at all to grab peoples attention on the subject of secrecy, it had almost nothing to do with secret societies and everything to do with him.

No points awarded, evidence rebuked

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join