It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The whole issue of secrecy is really ridiculous, IMO. What goes on at the average business meeting at a Masonic Lodge is pretty boring... even though the requirement is typically that you have to be a Master Mason to attend, the discussions are about things like paying bills, fundraisers, voting on new members, etc. Very boring and mundane.

The rituals, which are done for the three degrees, are more interesting... if you REALLY need to know the full text of them, you could go buy Duncan's Ritual off of Amazon.. it's a bit outdated (and it does vary a little from jurisdiction to jurisdiction) but more or less accurate. Pretty dry reading in my opinion (seeing the degrees "live" is far better) but it's there for the looking.

So what are the secrets? It's modes of recognition... handshakes, passwords, etc. However, even those are not generally used if you go visit a lodge you've never been to before. I've never personally used a "grip" to identify another Mason.

Anything that you learn from the degrees in Masonry can be found in other sources (the Bible, philosophical works, etc).... we don't have a monopoly on the truth. Personally, I rather enjoy the fellowship, and I enjoy being around other like minded people.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes, I know, some Masons know nothing about other Masons practices, but they swear there nothing sinister going on. I don't believe em.

Here's a Canadian freemason lying and dissing American Freemasons.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
Now, where is that moderator

Good question. Looks like Intrepid, Yeahright and Elevatedone have addressed you directly, I hope you do not go the way of stompk who was always so even-tempered.

Why is it one or two questioning Mason against the whole masonic membership.

Did you mean 'questioning Masonry'? Well, I do not think you are actually questioning anything, only attempting to illict responses of a negative manner. You have not afforded any facts to support your assertions and continue to derail your own threads by hostily replying to Masons, who you, by your own addmission, 'hate'.

Augustus, how many conspiracy threads have you started on the conspiracy forum.

You checked my profile, what does it say?

Is there one conspiracy you believe in?

Yes, I believe there is a conspiracy to make television suck, witness shows such as Dancing With the Stars, Flava of Love III(!) and any network news program. We need more broadcasts like John Adams (HBO) to prevent total and utter world domination by inferior programming. Ah, forget it, I will read a book instead.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

I couldn’t have said it any better.

I totally agree that the stated meetings are boring and having to listen to the "sunshine committee" talk about who is sick this month.

The most enjoyable part of going to lodge is definitely the degree's its always fun to be a part of them and act in them as well. The comradeship and friendship is second to none. Nothing better than shootin' the (a.k.a poop) with other masons while folding trestle boards before a degree that night.

Of course that’s my opinion and I agree that i have never recognized another mason by the grip lol

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yes, I believe there is a conspiracy to make television suck, witness shows such as Dancing With the Stars, Flava of Love III(!) and any network news program. We need more broadcasts like John Adams (HBO) to prevent total and utter world domination by inferior programming.

Now this is something we can agree on.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes, I believe there is a conspiracy to make television suck, witness shows such as Dancing With the Stars, Flava of Love III(!) and any network news program. We need more broadcasts like John Adams (HBO) to prevent total and utter world domination by inferior programming.

Oh sure you two. Kick the editor Mason while he's down!

Inconsiderate swine.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Oh sure you two. Kick the editor Mason while he's down!

Inconsiderate swine.

Fitzgibbons, you guys get me wrong.

I'm about bringing people together.

We cannot do that, if there are people
not included in the "circle of the compass"

Are people who are not masons, lesser people?

All I hear is how someone joined the masons
to become a better man..

Better, how? Why would one need secrecy, and
closed door "temples" to accomplish this?

Don't need to have secrets, to go out an help the
less fortunate.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

less fortunate.

Thats correct. No one is trying to get you to "join" ... if you don't like it, that's your business.

By the way, I am surprised you're allowed to have another account here after being banned once. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

We do? Interesting...

Like this:

...and I wouldn't get the chance to get discredited
by ATS lurker Freemasons.

...it is not past a mason to lie about it.

It's us, against the freemasons. This is what it will come down to.

I would go further to suggest that the reason all the masonic charities
gravitate toward children is to feed the inner ring of pedophiles.

Think about the shriner in their goofy hats and little cars in the parades,
luring children.

Are you the Grand Poohbah Worshipful Master [excised text]

By the way, I didn't go into some brotherly love forum to vent my (yes hatred) towards the masons...

I do not see any bridge building or overt acts of affection in those comments.

Absolutely not.

to become a better man..

I can not speak for others but it afforded me the opportunity to give back to my community and I find that a very spiritually rewarding aspect of the Fraternity.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Is it possible that there is a secret "cabal" if you will, within masonary that lower degree masons such as yourselves don't know about?
Aside from 32degree + characters that we here so much about.
Just curious. My old man was an Elk lodge member (and grand poobah,or whatever they called him
), and as such I have found most so called secret societies are just an excuse for the local good ole boy network to get together, do a little good for the community, and party without the wife and kids in tow, nothing wrong or sinister about that, imho.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Why the secrecy. Why the exclusive membership.

Why do blacks have a seperate lodge.

Why are women not allowed.

Why do Masonic Temples have all the windows covered.

You continue to impress me with how you can completely
ignore the gist of the topic, which is,

why the need for secrecy.

I have my reasons for not liking masonry.

Does that mean I hate all masons. No.

I don't like Nazis either. But I would
venture to suggest not all Nazi's are evil.

Would I hang out with a Nazi. No.

By association, you assume all responsibilities
that the Freemason will face someday. Was
it right with God?

Or, do you even care about God.

Or is it GAOTU?

GAUTU and God are not the same, and you know it.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Again we don't have secrets that you can't find by yourself. anyone can join who is 18+ (19,20,21 in other states) and believes in a supreme being.

They don't have a separate lodge in the sense that they are segregated but because they choose to have their own lodge. They are allowed to come to any lodge they want to.

it's a "Fraternity"
no girls aloud they have cooties

So that when we do our degrees no one can see inside, but if you really want to see those degrees then join.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

Masonry does not have exclusive membership, the only prerequisites are a belief in Diety and a good standing in the community.

Prince Hall Masonry predates many of the State Grand Lodges and was a sad indicator of past racial relations in our country. However, the majority of Grand Lodges now have mutual recognition. In my lodge we had black members even before Prince Hall was mutually recognized.

Because it is a fraternity.

So people can not surreptitiously observe our degrees.

You continue to impress me with how you can completely
ignore the gist of the topic, which is,

why the need for secrecy.

There is no secrecy other then the modes of recognition.

I have my reasons for not liking masonry.

Any of them rational?

By association, you assume all responsibilities
that the Freemason will face someday. Was
it right with God?

By your own actions you will face the same reckoning....are you right by God?

Or, do you even care about God.

I do indeed.

Or is it GAOTU?

GAUTU and God are not the same, and you know it.

If you say so.....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

We cannot do that, if there are people
not included in the "circle of the compass"

Good men of all stripes are "included in the "circle of the compass"" whether or not they're actually Masons. Masonry's but one path. From what I've divined about KofC, that's another. Faithfully following the tenets of the major religions are yet another.

No. What makes you think that?

to become a better man..

"Making good men better" is the phrase. Show me the man, no matter how good, who can't find ways to better himself.

Better, how? Why would one need secrecy, and
closed door "temples" to accomplish this?

It isn't about secrecy; it's about fidelity

less fortunate.

Nope. Nobody ever said you did. However Masons as individuals are told to do good for goodness' sake, to see the good done and disappear into the crowd; not to wait for praise and recognition. This is a bad thing?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So what if someone wanted to start a club for men to fraternize and work on self-improvement and maybe do a little charity work?

Men only, so the wives and girlfriends wouldn't feel threatened about the guys getting together. And the only real requirement was to be of good standing in the community and believe in a higher power.

No exclusion for Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Druids, Baha'is, or any other denomination. However atheists need not apply.

Cool secret handshakes and stuff. Maybe have spaghetti suppers and the occasional steak night.

Ooooh scary.

The downside is, everytime a member of your organization steps out of line or is caught with his pants down it'll be, "Hey it's those secret soandso's at it again". Instead of, "Gee that's one creepy individual. I know he belongs to that club, but he also works for the water company and I doubt either entity is at fault".

I have no doubt that there are very bad Masons. Unquestionably, there are some very bad Catholic priests. Some police officers do the most heinous things. But I've never been shown where their individual badness was an inherent goal or actual mission of their respective organizations.

But don't mind me, I've never joined anything. In fact, I'm still surprised I'm even a member here.

In college we were called GDI's. A buddy of mine even had the Gamma Delta Iota shirt. But I'd never go for that - it would be too much like joining something.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
CutBothWays, all of those porch masons aren't going to help you find the truth. They're just here to insult you for exposing & asking questions about the high-degree freemasons; their masters.

Porch masons hate the truth about their religious-organization & they hate the fact that they don't know all of their masters' secrets. So, don't even bother trying to get them to treat you with respect or be honest with you.

As you can see, they want to be ignorant & mock you. They don't provide facts about their masters. Most of them don't even want to admit that they're just porch-masons. Their proud of their weak fellowships. They're not high-degree freemasons, but they act as if they represent them.

They can't debunk your trustworthy sources of information. If they don't want to tell you the truth or accept the truth, don't bother with them. They hate you for exposing the truth.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Oh yeah, you WERE banned, weren't you. I recognize this question...

And the answer is, "for the same reason movie theaters don't have windows."

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I guess if these masons here on ATS revealed the real secrets, they would be "blackballed".

So, why are the Masons here. Even if we did find secrets, they wouldn't be able to reveal that we had.

So, even if we do find a secret, it is not past a mason to lie about it.

Exactly. That is the reason they are here. As I've stated repeatedly, the Masons on ATS are literally paid agents. They monitor internet forums providing the establishment version of every important issue. It's actually much more sophisticated than just that as they provide "fake alternatives," sign in under multiple screen names agreeing with themselves etc. One member, "Harte" I've found on other boards doing the same thing. In this first link I pointed out a guy who was then kicked off by the mod for signing under 3 names and agreeing with himself

For examples of this reference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
CutBothWays, all of those porch masons aren't going to help you find the truth. They're just here to insult you for exposing & asking questions about the high-degree freemasons; their masters.

Porch masons hate the truth about their religious-organization & they hate the fact that they don't know all of their masters' secrets. So, don't even bother trying to get them to treat you with respect or be honest with you.

As you can see, they want to be ignorant & mock you. They don't provide facts about their masters. Most of them don't even want to admit that they're just porch-masons. Their proud of their weak fellowships. They're not high-degree freemasons, but they act as if they represent them.

They can't debunk your trustworthy sources of information. If they don't want to tell you the truth or accept the truth, don't bother with them. They hate you for exposing the truth.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

Very well put ChadAndrew. Power to you and the OP for exposing Masonry and Secret Society rule. Shame on the Masonic agents monitoring ATS, constantly lying and muddying good threads.

And to the Mason/agents, Harte, Hanslune, Cormac, WeedWhacker, JRA, BushidoMason, AugustusMasonicus, MasonicLight, and the many many more here. Can't you guys feel it? It's time. Your masters are going to bring you down with them if you continue with this. You need to get out now and use what you know to speed the collapse of the New World Order. You know inside you that the whole carpet is being pulled from underneath you and the UN is going to fall. You know you're on the losing side, fighting aboard a sinking ship.

You want to know the Masonic secrets being kept from you by your masters? Actually read my book instead of constantly trying to debunk little sentences from it.

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

We don't hate you for being Masons. We understand you've taken blood oaths. Your family and friends are going to start ostracizing you for your membership soon... you know that. You think the sheeple won't know about Masonic control once it's cemented under UN world governance? Large percentages of the population are already waking up and making it their mission to wake up others. Do you know the effect this is having? You can't stop this. The only question is when will you stop hindering and start helping?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Freemasonry evolved over the last thousand years from the Knights Templar, and before that traces its roots to ancient Egypt, the Egyptian Mystery Religion and Esoteric Schools. Some believe the original Masons were the builders of the Pyramids or that they hold the secrets of those early master Masons. Freemasonry is not, however, merely a builders and stone-workers guild. Right from the first degree initiates take blood-oaths, perform occult rituals, and begin learning about a number of arcane subjects delving deeper as they rise in degrees. Some of the subjects studied/practiced include: Astrology, Consciousness, Magic, Tarot, Kabbalah, the Tree of Life, Sacred Geometry, Divination, Scrying, Theosophy, Numerology, Symbology, Alchemy, Hermeticism, the Chakra system, Auras/Energy bodies, Astral Projection/OBEs, Kundalini Yoga, Geomancy, Masonic/Occult History and Philosophy, Metaphysics, Epistemology, Secret Handshakes and Gestures.

Did you know the Statue of Liberty was given to America by French Freemasons? There is another statue just like it in France on an island in the Seine. The character propagated as “Lady Liberty,” supposedly derived from the Roman goddess Libertus, is simply a patriotic pseudonym for the public. Lady Liberty has been known throughout history as Isis of Egypt, Semiramis/Ishtar of Babylon, Athena of Greece, Astarte of Syria, Cybele of Rome, Ashtoreth of Israel, and Diana of Ephesus. She is the Pagan mother Goddess of the Brotherhood, nearly always depicted dressed in robe, wearing a crown of thorns, and carrying the torch of illumination. She is symbolic of both the Moon and “dog-star” Sirius, which is why the English word for God is simply Dog backwards. The “dog days” of summer was coined after Sirius and was believed to be an evil time. J. Brady in “Clavis Calendarium” says the dog days were known as a time “when the seas boiled, wine turned sour, dogs grew mad, and all creatures became languid, causing to man burning fevers, hysterics, and phrensies.” This hot time was associated with hot-headedness. This is why you’re Sirius when you’re Serious. This is also the occult origin of the all-American “hot dog.” July 4th, America’s Independence Day, just happens to be the 2nd of Sirius’ dog days – an important date to the pre-Masonic Knights Templar.

“It is the date of the Templar's massive defeat by Muslim armies in the Holy Land at the Horns of Hattin on 4 July AD 1187, which was followed by the loss of Jerusalem to Christendom. There could therefore hardly be a more evocative 'Templar' or 'Solomonic' date than 4 July - evocative, that is, of the aspiration to build Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. The reader will also be aware, of course, that 4 July is Independence Day in the US, commemorating the signature of the Declaration of Independence and converting the date forever into a powerful talisman that spells out 'Independence' and 'Freedom" for the New World and, now by and large, for a new world order.” -Graham Hancock and Robert Buaval, “Talisman” (470)

The symbol for the U.S. dollar is $, sometimes with one or two vertical lines. The “S” and “I” have nothing to do with “dollars” and everything to do with “ISIS.” The Egyptian Goddess of the Moon and Sirius was “ISIS” and this is the most common name for her used by the Brotherhood. The dollar sign is actually an occult talisman to this Illuminati Goddess. This is why both the Statue of Liberty/Isis and her dollars are both the same color green. The ancient roots of the word Moon were “mon” and “min” which is why we have “money” made at the “mint.” The very idea of money and symbolic currency comes from ancient secret societies.

“Silver was connected with the moon and therefore with the Goddesses of the moon, the most famous of which was and is ISIS. So her name became the symbol of money. We find this today in the cleverly camouflaged motif - $- which is nothing more than the sigil for the name of I-S-I-S, but fused together in an ingenious manner.” -Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”

During the 1790s French Freemason Pierre L’Enfant designed the street plan and architectural layout of Washington D.C. to include many occult talismans. If you see D.C. from an aerial view, you may be shocked to find things like an iron cross (used by Hitler), the Star of David, an upside down (satanic) pentagram pointing to the White House, and even a pyramid with a huge owl sitting atop at the Capitol building. The Egyptian hieroglyph for the Illuminati Goddess Isis/Sirius is a star, an oval, and an obelisk all drawn together. In Washington D.C. there just happens to be the Washington Monument obelisk, the Oval office, and a pentagram encoded in the streets/architecture.

“The Egyptian hierogram for the star Sirius consists of three shapes: a five-pointed star, an oval, and an obelisk. Amazingly, this is just what we find in stone in Washington D.C. The entire city is dedicated astromantically to the star Sirius and its occult deities. Astrology is good enough for the ruling Plutocrats it seems. Pity that when the ordinary person seeks to use the divination arts for their own personal physical and spiritual empowerment, they are considered freaks and devil-worshippers.” -David Ovason, “Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capitol”

“Millionaires do not use astrology, billionaires do.” -J. P. Morgan

In Washington DC we have the phallic "Monument" facing the female "Oval" office, plus the pentagon and L’Enfant’s pentagrams. In Paris we find “Cleopatra’s Needle” another obelisk in front of the Notre Dame ("Virgin" Mary’s) Cathedral. The Vatican has another masculine obelisk surrounded by a feminine circular building structure. In London, New York, and many other places you will find the same. The Brotherhood has placed their sexual architecture at key geomantic points all over the Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join