It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the worst thread on ATS or BTS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
this thread excluded.

I've seen a couple dueseys but I wanted to know how narrow the rabbit hole gets. So tell me what do you think is the worst out there?

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
ahem "whispers" god is love,to those arrogant blah blah

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm sure we have all seen threads that make us shake our heads and wonder..
"WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?"
However, by naming the thread, you are also naming the OP Member.
I would find that rude and insulting.
We all have off days, and start threads we regret later. But no need to really make someone feel bad about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsEsterhouse

You know that one where that guy did that thing over by what-his-face's house? Remember? Something or another did something.....and it was really weird........?

Yeah, that one.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Awah. C'mon?!
Well then we need a more cryptic approach to this thread. Like mr. Penny's reply or 23eulogy23's.

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sadly the thread was trashed due to the ensuing drama, but my personal favorite has always been....well, just look at the first post in that thread.

Originally posted by Bill McNeil
Oh my God, you'll never guess what I just saw! An alien!

It had really beety red eyes, was blue, and really skinny. I saw it outside when I was walking home from school. It was in the middle of a field, blowing up a tree. It was insane!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Sadly the thread was trashed due to the ensuing drama, but my personal favorite has always been....well, just look at the first post in that thread.

Originally posted by Bill McNeil
Oh my God, you'll never guess what I just saw! An alien!

It had really beety red eyes, was blue, and really skinny. I saw it outside when I was walking home from school. It was in the middle of a field, blowing up a tree. It was insane!!!

LMFAO!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oH dBAtes!!!!

That was the most funnyist threads I have ever had to moderate, I could not bring myself to stop laughing, and every time I see it I still laugh,
Its one of them threads you just never EVER forget,

Top totty

[edit on 17-4-2008 by asala]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah, the worst kinds of thread contain blurry, muddy, and basically very unclear photos and videos of UFO's, aliens and such.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
wonder if theres been any threads where there would be rickrolling involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ha ha, rickrolling,.......
I love one of those about the time cube. I can't find it.

Mario Paint rickroll

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Hey! I found it!
Time cube page 1
I laughed till I cried.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I've seen that before, had no idea what they were talking about so didn't even read it... haha

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this very well may be the worst thread. (if it wasn't excluded)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I liked the one where the guy ran into a flying saucer with his car and the alien got out and called him something like a idiot human who was evolutionarily challenged.
I guess that would be more a thread you love to hate or something as it was hilarious.
Not nearly as bad as the "I have super human abilities and think I was born to straighten everything out" threads LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Hey! I found it!
Time cube page 1
I laughed till I cried.

Thank you for pointing out that thread dealing with Timecube. A part of me felt with resurrecting that thread with something that I figured out how he feels the world is cubical. Sanity however prevailed. By the way, he's been adding to it since the top of the site seems to be relatively recent.

So rather than resurrect the thread here is some of my figuring.

ok, I'll guess that he's never been up high enough in a plane to see the curvature of the earth. Therefor he feel that as far as he can tell the world is flat. However he is rational enough that he realizes that without a 3d object gravity won't work right otherwise we would get sucked into the center of the face.

ok, what's the minimum number of face that will yield a 3d object with equal sized faces yet avoiding the dreaded sphere? A cube.

If you consider each face as having it's own "day" then you could have 4 24 hour days on a cube. He avoids dealing with north and south faces due to them either having totally light or total dark and therefore neither would have a "day". The sun rises on one face and sets on another at the same time therefor triggering another day for each face independent of each face.

As for his thoughts about the seasons:
Assuming the northern part of a face is having summer then the southern side of the face is having winter. Spring and Fall are merely graduations between them so according to him a face is having 4 season simultaneously.

My brain hurts.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can't believe no one has mentioned the Blossum Goodchild and the Federation of Light [HOAX] thread(s). The scariest one I've read recently is the 'I have a dream' thread on BTS. It's some whacko trying to drum up followers for his new cult that God personally told him to form and how to run and structure with him as the Supreme Leader!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Probably one of mine....
....I'd have to say from people who post politics and they know nothing about it, Like they beat down one candidate and know nothing about there own...

new topics

top topics

join