It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitutional Conspiracy: Courts Colluding With White House To Avoid Accountability

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The Constitutional Conspiracy: Courts Colluding With White House To Avoid Accountability

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org

The proof is in. The federal courts have been found to be co-conspirators with the Executive Branch in a collusive scheme to avoid being held accountable to the Constitution by the People.

There can be no doubt. The federal judiciary is now being utilized as an weapon of oppression rather than for the ends of Justice for which it was designed.

Not only has the Judiciary abandoned its role as an independent arbiter of legal controversies involving injured citizens seeking remediation for Government wrongs, the Judiciary now refuses to even discuss the most basic, underlying Founding Principles upon which our Republic rests, i.e., the Rights of the People to Sovereignty and to hold Government accountable -- particularly its obligation to respond to Petitions for Redress of constitutional torts as provided by the First Amendment
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have been talking about this for quite some time now---How the Supreme / Federal Court Systems are stacked with cronies of the administration and are no longer reliable to actually hold these crimininals accountable for their crimes. This is an EXTREMELY important read that touches on the proof behind this corruption. Everyone should read this and become aware of what we are up against---The courts are now co-conspirators along with our gov for total lawlessness and unaccountability....

The Congress has failed. The Executive has failed. And now, the Judiciary joined her sister branches in a conspiracy to prop up a cancerous and dangerous government.

The proof of the constitutional conspiracy can be found in two lawsuits that arose out of the Accountability Clause of the Constitution: 1) The landmark Right-to-Petition lawsuit, We The People v. United States; and 2) the current "6700" civil lawsuit, United States v. We The People.

At the heart of the constitutional question is the long-forgotten unalienable Right of the People, as articulated by the last ten words of the First Amendment, to hold their servant government directly accountable. According to the clear, and (still) un-refuted historical evidence, this important Right also embodies the Right of the People to peacefully secure Accountability by withholding their financial support should the Government fails to provide Redress.

The behavior of the courts as evidenced by the record can leave but one interpretation: The three branches of Government have colluded in a constitutional conspiracy to impede the exercise of the Right of the People to secure Constitutional Order.

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Not ONE comment on this?!?

People---This is one of the most important and DANGEROUS things we are up against in modern times! It's time to drop the apathy and indifference and wake up! THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE ANYMORE!

And unless people get educated about what is going on and rise up against this, things are going to get much, MUCH worse!

I hope you guys are paying attention to this!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As a Canadian I am not subject to the U.S Constitution, but do hold it in very high esteem. It may be the most important document of the last thousand years. As such, I find its degradation into a mere "piece of paper" quite disturbing.

Cynical as I am, I am starting to think that, not only is it just a "piece of paper", but that it would be gladly offered up on the altar of security by the requisite two thirds of the states. That will be a dark day for humanity and I pray it never comes to pass.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Orwells Ghost]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

Your perception that Bush said its just a dam piece of paper is debunked. Just a bunch of alarmists with nothing to do except scare the American people.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People just don't get it. Why do think that the president is allowed to write so many presidential electives? He knows that the judges are bought and paid for. He even appointed some to their lifetime position. Couple this with a congress that is owned by the lobbyist and you get tyranny. We are truly headed down the toilet and all people want to do is watch the tidy-bowl man. Excellent post.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What can the people do?

This is not me disagreeing with you, and I'm not trying to sound hopeless. I'm genuinely interested in any ideas anyone has on how we can reign in this corruption. Our rights have been stripped from us, and laws have been passed so that our government no-longer answers to us, and can imprison a citizen under the shady term "enemy combatant. Make no mistake, anyone leading a civil uprising would definitely be labeled a terrorist. And if it comes to martial law, the average citizen is no match for a trained soldier, and the military won't be fighting with the weapons available to us. If they wanted to, they could cover a town with napalm to quell a "homegrown terrorist uprising."

Civil disobedience, once a hallmark of Americanism, is now against the law. Quoting from the constitution, OUR constitution, now labels you as a threat. Bush has made it legal for him to seize property of anyone who disagrees with his war policies.

I suspect the majority of Germans during WW2 sat, much as we sit now, and watched in horror as Hitler turned their country into a totalitarian dictatorship, where people simply vanished for criticizing the government.

Constitutionally, the people are supposed to be able to hold the government accountable, by refusing to pay taxes over grievances, but this has now been outlawed. Stop paying your taxes over lack of redress, and you'll likely find yourself in a lot of trouble, and with a lot of unwanted attention.

So, short of leaving the country and obtaining citizenship elsewhere, what can we do to hold our government accountable? Or, should worse come to worst, what can we do to reestablish a a government for the people?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Delta,

I am not interested in wether Bush called it a "damn, piece of paper" or not, nor did I say that Bush said that anywhere in my post. What I am concerned about is that the supreme law of the land in the United Stated, and perhaps the greatest humanitarian manifesto ever devised, is being withered away into insignificance. So why don't you take your political baiting and shove off. Clearly we have more important things to worry about than he said, she said.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Indeed, Dumbya's alleged comment, whether true or false at this point is irrelevant---His ACTIONS regarding constitutionality have repeatedly shown that he could care less about it...Personally, this is not even a "Bush admin" issue for me anymore, as the ENTIRE gov is in on this---There is no bipartisan differences or candidate exclusions (save for 1 or 2 "outcasts", and we know who they are)...This is a complete war against the people and a thorough meltdown of law at every level of our gov...

BlaznRob---We are, fortunately, starting to see people taking action: What is happening is that protestors are showing up at speaking engagements of these criminals and making their crimes known by means of peaceful, albeit boisterous protests...This is the first step in the right direction. These crooks should be (peacefully) engaged at EVERY public showing, and people are going to need to escalate this process. Also, the sharing of information such as this original post---By handing out flyers and educating people to how the wool is being pulled over there eyes is another important step.

A ways back I would have said these measures would have been innefective, but as the average american's life and prosperity sinks further into the abyss while these predators cash in more and more, I think we are going to start seeing a more receptive audience in the coming months...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As always, DD, terrific find; though this may be one of your finest. I'm going to read the articles now. I'll be back later to comment. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow, this is one of the most terrifying pieces I've read lately. So, basically the courts just laughed in their faces when they presented a petition for redress. They're laughing at us, thinking that we don't have any power. How non-compassionate can a human be?

The thing I found scariest was the fact that the court demanded the names of all of the people who downloaded the petition.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson had the answer to this. The problem is, no one LISTENS AND ACTS on what he had to say about this matter.

Thomas Jefferson to William Smith

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.

persevering lying. the British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. yet where does this anarchy exist? where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? and can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. they were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. god forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. the people cannot be all, & always, well informed. the past which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive; if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure. our Convention has been too much impressed by. . .

There's your answer folks. Listen to the wisdom of a man who started a country, with a form of government that had never been seen before.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Very wise words by a very wise man...One of the greats...He must be rolling over in his grave with what has been taking place in recent history.

He alludes to the biggest problem right now--America's COMPLACENCY. People's indifferences and apathy is what has allowed this to escalate to this point...That and a carefully manipulated "thought direction" scheme of brain-washing and propeganda spewed out by these Elitists mouthpieces-The main stream media.

Unfortunately(for them), now that the masses are being effected by the policies of these criminals, people are becoming increasingly suspicious of the endless BS---They will have no choice.

Let's just pray it's not too late when enough people to make a difference fully awaken from their slumber and rise up.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This has been ongoing since the power lustful greed masters successfully usurped the people's government. Since then, the lords of wealth have figured this their 'promised land.'

Ironically it won't save them from themselves.

By the way (and for the umpteenth time today) I remind everyone - they have yet to dismantle the principle of Jury nullification. We need to be knowledgeable to ensure we can act when the opportunity arises. Unfortunately their is no denying they will certainly bloody the people if chance grants us the opportunity to yank the carpet out from under their feet. The blame will be cast on the hero. That will be their legacy.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I will admit I lack the ability to articulate what I want to say here but I am going to give it a shot.

Some of you have the "spirit" of this great Country and I sure am encouraged by that.

20 years from now law students will be cursing the Bush administration but it will work out.

The whole thing is not going to unravel and the Justices are not "bought and paid for"

I would guess that Congress and the Supreme Court have their tolerance limit and frankly it is in our Country's best interest that they remain calm, patient and students of history. That crazy Bush bastard isn't going to be in office much longer and our government will heal the greatest wounds but will still be falable as they always have been.
Look how long the civil rights movement took? Change doesn't happen as fast as we would like. Thank God frankly, because if the Supreme Court declared war on the Executive branch then we would literealy be on the brink of total colapse. They can't panic the Country like that.
I know some of you want some being "revolution" but you would have your real choas then and it is avoidable. Don't you think these great minds know what is at stake?
Even Thomas Jefferson, if he spent enough time in 2008 to understand how the world is....would say....hmmm, ok, we have a lot more at stake then back in my day. (great great Jefferson quote who ever posted that by the way)

Understand that I am as "upset" as all of you and perhaps even more so but I have educated faith and understanding and age to reasonably predict how things will get played out.

by the way Dimension, you are running me ragged with all of these Constitutional threads.

Hey, Maxmars, explain what you mean by "Jury nullification"?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

I'm sure you pretty are bringing it up since you otherwise wouldn't brought up that quote in the first place hence a piece of paper as a reminder. Since its debunk it makes you look bad. You have concerns, fine just don't look like an idiot bringing something up like that.

As such, I find its degradation into a mere "piece of paper" quite disturbing.

Tsk tsk. Why you quote this piece of paper? Its hard to suppress that mind of yours about believing that Bush said it. No doubt you do want to emphasize it.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bush probably didn't say it
But he believes it....
so does it matter if he verbaly uttered the fact?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
But he believes it....

I'm surprise you are able to still express your individual right as of right now! Where is the Secret Service knocking on your door? I thought this country was a true to God police state.

Of course past presidents have done similar actions before under threat of the United States either domestic or foreign. In times of war it usual does lessen freedoms, whatever that may be.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
But he believes it....

Again, even though this administration is the worst ever in terms of their violations of constitutional law, make no mistake about it---This is becoming widespread across ALL levels of gov...The senate has been complicit in these endeavors as well. And I suspect the incoming class of incumbants will all continue this erosion...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
First off, the link brought up a 404, so it wouldn't surprise me if this article has been takin off the site where it was originally linked, could someone make a new link that works?

Next, from what I could gather anyways, this is a good find. However it is not news to most of us.

Another point, Judges and Juries are often "bought and paid for." Anyone who does not want to believe that is really a jackass. I'm not necessarily saying the Supreme Court is bought and paid for (although I wouldn't doubt it) but there has been instances throughout the history of the U.S. where criminals got the Judge the wanted, as well as a majority of the Jury. Ever heard of the Mafia? I suppose the mafia must be a myth too considering organised crime is a conspiracy, and conspiracies don't exist right?!?

One last thing, Deltaboy I think you should refrain from posting in threads where you do not have anything to say pertinent to the topic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join