It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nice observation. I agree with you. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Kilgore Trout, thanks for clarifying with the info you provided. Could you please indicate (after the following paragraph) which of the following you’re referring to? I don’t consider myself an expert in this area – I’m an editor. I would consider you an expert.

(You’re interested in books and documentation about the Dulles brothers?)

(1) 4/14/2008 @ 02:05 a.m. – for neo-nazi holocaust deniers
Soviet counter-offensive drove Wehrmacht back, out of Russia and Eastern Europe

(2) 4/14/2008 @ 02:05 a.m.
From 1939 to 1941, Gehlen and Nazi Wehrmacht over-ran borders of peaceful countries, into Soviet Russia ...led by Fehme death squad leaders, spies, sadists, and anti-Semite gangsters of Schwarze Reichswehr.

(3) 4/14/2008 @ 03:36 a.m.
Craig Roberts’, General Reinhard Gehlen & The OSS: The countries of choice were Argentina, Chile, Nicaragua and El Salvador. Within a few years after their arrival, right-wing government ‘death squads’ made their first appearances.

(4) 14-4-2008 @ 12:26 PM
Oswieczim ...known by its German name, Auschwitz. Harriman’s Soviet cartels would deliver the raw materials, Rockefeller’s high-tech German companies …the Thyssens …would process the manganese into steel for Harriman’s railroads.

(5) KilgoreTrout posted on 14-4-2008 @ 01:51 PM
Counterterrorist This is a fascinating piece, although I think that you need to differentiate between the Wehrmacht and the SS divisions (and I am not sure why you have included Gehlen in there: puz?. Is this the full version of Buchanan's investigation for the Alex Jones film?

(6) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 05:34 PM,
reply to Kilgore Trout Sure, I'd be glad to help. Sure, I'd be glad to help. I don't have original documents, but have read many author's who did original research, throughout the 20th Century.

(7) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 06:22 PM
Sayers and Kahn, The Plot Against the Peace, and, a book by General Baron Hugo von Freytag-Loringhoven, Lessons of the World War. 1918, Schwarze Reichswehr Fehme & Freikorps death squad terrorist teams

(8) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 06:50 PM
In 1918, the revolution in Germany was defeated. Ludendorff returned to Berlin. The Thyssens, Krupps, and Stinnes resumed control over their war factories, and mines.

(9) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 06:52 PM
Konrad Heiden’s, Der Fuehrer: ...as Hitler wrote, in Mein Kampf. “I joined a regiment, then in garrison at Munich, as instruction officer. One day, I was ordered by my superiors

(10) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 06:59 PM
"Just as Czarist and White Russian spies jumped to the Nazis when their own army was defeated in World War I, the German Nazi and Russian Czarist spies together jumped to the American army as the German Wehrmacht was defeated in World War II. This is how a Czarist spy ring inside a Nazi spy ring became the inner circle of an American spy ring …as it became the national security and foreign policy instrument of Washington and Wall Street.

(11) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 07:23 PM
Raphael Lemkin was a Polish scholar and attorney ...his book, Axis Rule in Occupied Europe had a problem. There was no word in English to describe General Staff policy of insuring long-range biological inferiority of enemies.

(12) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 07:25 PM
Special measures were taken to decrease enemy birth rates. Thousands of men, and women, were sterilized.

(13) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 07:27 PM
A former official of German Secret Field Police, Senior Corporal Retzlaff, told Soviet authorities after his capture, what he knew about this. “Wholesale execution by hanging, and shooting, appeared to German Command too bothersome and slow a means

(14) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 11:26 PM
Michael Sayers and Alfred Kahn, two San Francisco journalists, researched this meeting ...the historical beginning of the Cold War. “June 1921, a group of former Czarist officers, industrialists, and aristocrats called an international Anti-Soviet Conference at the Reichenhalle, in Bavaria.

(15) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 11:41 PM
Germany was in postwar crisis ...no jobs, ...mass unemployment ...widespread hunger. Rent, impossible to pay. People lived with relatives, in the streets, in parks. Inflation, highest it had ever been ...money bought nothing. While Weimar Republic presented a facade of Democracy

(16) posted on 14-4-2008 @ 11:52 PM
In 1920, Nazi Hermann Rausching wrote Voice of Destruction. Rausching wrote, Hitler will follow a war strategy Carl von Clauswitz incorporates into German policy, a military strategy of systematic de-population ...of certain European geographies, with rich gold, mineral, and timber resources.

(17) posted on 15-4-2008 @ 03:58 AM reply from KilgoreTrout
I appreciate your efforts … no specific questions I'd just be interested in your sources … Any books … specifically about the Dulles brothers in particular would be great

(18) posted on 15-4-2008 @ 09:41 AM
I have the sources, and will post them this evening ... I just have to re-research them with a search-&-find function ...shouldn't take long at all. I'll aim for posting them at 10 p.m. west coast time, U.S.

(19) posted on 15-4-2008 @ 11:27 AM reply by KigoreTrout –
That'd be great thank you, as I said it is just the material from your third post

(20) posted on 15-4-2008 @ 12:05 PM, reply by Blackthorne

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Counterterrorist, many thanks to you for posting this fascinating information. I haven't finished reading it all yet, but I will tonite. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. There is much information here that I didn't know.

I have known a number of people who survived the Nazi regime in Germany and Poland. Their stories are heartbreaking. I've seen the tattooed number on one man's arm, the ones the Nazi's branded them with. It makes me angry when people try to deny the Holocaust. Do they honestly think all of these survivors who tell their stories are lying? Our world seems to be losing more and more compassion every day.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The most important & authoritative & substantive book I have read concerning Allen Dulles & his brother is ‘The Secret War Against the Jews; How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People’ by John Loftus and Mark Aarons, St. Martins Press, pp. 658, $26.95. You must read this book to understand Dulles. Loftus was a federal prosecutor. I’ve read it 2-3 times and literally underlined every word in the book in highlighter, then upon subsequent readings with different colored ink pens.

Have you read that book?

As a former Justice Department prosecutor, John Loftus www.john-loftus.com... once held some of the highest security clearances in the world, with special access to NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, and Top Secret Nuclear files. As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to declassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times. He is the author of four history books, three of which have been made into films, two were international best sellers, and one was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.

THE FIRST PART starts with Dulles as a double-agent co-founding Saudi Arabia, along with a British double agent ... accounting for control/partnership of Saudi Arabia by/with the Fed & Bank of England, today. It deals his work as a triple-agent with Nazi triple-agents at the Bank of International Settlements (the central bank clearinghouse) in Switzerland and traitor to the U.S. The first part may conclude with with Dulles co-founding "The Christian West" against the Soviet Union which turned into the 1st U.S. domestic psy-ops, The Crusade for Freedom. I don't know if it includes The Secret Treaty of Fort Hunt (I can give you references to that as well), when Dulles brought over Reinhard Gehlen, head of Hitler's anti-Soviet intelligence Fremde Herre Oust (east) to whom Fremde Herre west reported to originate what became the CIA & Gehlen headed up CIA's anti-Soviet intelligence division, and also became head of intelligence for Nato and the new Germany -- a continuation of Nazi chain of command from 1921 through Klaus Barbie founding the coc aine trade in Bolivia in the 50s.

THE SECOND PART deals with the Dulles legacy being carried on by Nixon through the '50s and '60s and '70s, as I recall.

THE THIRD PART documents that the Arab Nazis loyal to Hitler were after the war bought by Britain then by CIA then replanted in Saudi Arabia as school teachers and proponents of an outlawed radical militant sect of Islam called Wasabism, and the funding of bin Laden and his al Qaeda by CIA (CIA being co-founded by Dulles as a private army for Wall Street).

But then, in order to complete the picture, after reading that, please read what may appear on the surface to be an entirely unrelated work -- but is not: Mullins 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve' (the Fed being founded by the brother of the man who controlled the Bundesbank and also advised German military intelligence against the U.S. in WWI). Here’s here online for free: www.fdrs.org... Note: In 1955, Guido Roeder brought out a German edition in Oberammergau, Germany. The book was seized and the entire edition of 10,000 copies burned by government agents.

Then, please become very familiar with wfmu.org... and spitfirelist.com... … particularly get familiar with spitfire, and go over all the summaries of the broadcasts starting in 1980 describing the Nazis and ongoing German war efforts of the last and this century.

Also, go over all of John Loftus’ website:

Dave Emory
wfmu.org...
spitfirelist.com...
www.spitfire.com

also, use this search engine and type in dulles rpirani.best.vwh.net... , when the article comes up, see Item No. 17.

Then, I think I can refer some books dealing with German agents with whom Dulles worked in Switzerland, but that is a little more digging around.

If you want a financial overview, see: www.americanciviliancounter-terroristmanual.4t.com... if necessary, push the refresh button to get past the pop-ups, and x-out of the pop-ups.

Nazis to Central America and South America.
[Craig Robert’s, General Reinhard Gehlen and
the OSS, Dulles was a protégé of OSS co-founder under Wild Bill Donovan

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

You're more than welcome. The holocaust deniers and neo-nazis are very dangerous, ignornant people (many are sadistic, pathologic and sociopathic) who will be the first to murder innocent people of any minority, if given the chance.

Please be advised that reading this entire post is very, very upsetting and it details much that the human race is not proud of. What's important to realize is that the same people who funded WWI, WWII, and all the wars up to and including today, are the same families.

To my last count, there are only about 50,000 sociopathic & pathological idiots running the whole show. I've done my best to identify them (see No 1) See No. 1 -- Top 3 unknown conspiracies: www.abovetopsecret.com... Go to interlocking fed directorate charts.

This link is to online audio archives of Dave’s more recent broadcasts: wfmu.org...

The Iranian oil bourse (a new stock exchange for oil, which the U.S. wants to prevent
www.organiser.org...

This is a link to text and pictures of the 'fixed wing flying saucers' the Nazis designed and flew:
missilegate.com...

1-See No. 1 at 'The top 3 unknown conspiracies of our lifetimes' www.abovetopsecret.com...' ~

2-survey: ATS publish a national conspiracy newspaper as an alternative to the corporate news? ...so this doesn't happen to us www.abovetopsecret.com... ~

3-London mind-controls American citizens & sucks www.abovetopsecret.com...' ~

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Secret Treaty of Fort Hunt

In 1945, battle for control of intelligence raged in Washington. In America’s wartime intelligence operations agency, Office of Strategic Services, ALLEN DULLES reported to Wild Bill.

OSS was competing with U.S. military intelligence, for control of Reinhard’s Foreign Armies East microfilmed files …for control of Reinhard …for Reinhard’s anti-Soviet, intelligence assets … spies, and paramilitary death squads (inc Otto Skorzeny's Werewolves, active in eastern Europe til 1952).

At Fort Hunt, seven Americans met with Reinhard …Admiral William D. Leahy, Chief of Staff & United States National Security Adviser under President Truman …Loftus E. Becker, lawyer working w/ Army G-2 intelligence (where Kissinger was assigned) on the Nuremberg Nazi War Crimes operation, later first Deputy Dir of CIA …General George Strong, Head of Army G-2 Intelligence …Major General Alex H. Boling of G-2 …Brigadier General John T. Magruder, first head of Army’s Strategic Services SSU …Sherman Kent, head of OSS Research & Analysis Branch, and a Yale historian …ALLEN DULLES, WWII OSS Station Chief in Bern, and Schroder attorney.

Carl Oglesby’s, Secret Treaty of Fort Hunt, in Lou Wolf’s, Covert Action Quarterly www.covertactionquarterly.org...

Reinhard wrote in diary. “Our discussions to found the Service began ...and, ended with a gentlemen’s verbal agreement, a handshake. There were six basic points.

“1. A secret German intelligence org, using existing German information gathering assets in the Soviet Union, and Eastern Europe, was to continue under leadership of Reinhard Gehlen, for the common purpose of United States and Germany to fight against Communism.

“2. This Gehlen Intelligence Organization was not working for, or under, the United States ...but, working jointly with the United States.

“3. The Gehlen Organization would have only Germany leadership ...in that, the Gehlen Organization would receive assignments, and operation directives, from United States ... only until a new government was established in Germany.

“4. The Gehlen Organization would be financed by United States. The funds were not to be part of costs of American occupation of Germany ...and therefore, could not be charged as costs, to Germany. Gehlen Organization’s first budget was to be $3,500,000. In return for United States financing, Gehlen Organization would supply anti-Soviet intelligence reports to the United States.

“5. When a new and sovereign government was established in Germany, that government would have jurisdiction over the Gehlen Organization. Until then, the United States would have trusteeship, care, and control of the Gehlen Organization.

“6. If the Gehlen Organization ever found itself in the middle ...between conflicting interests, between the United States and Germany ...the Gehlen Organization would always put the interests of Germany, above the interests of the United States.

“I realize this last point might raise some eyebrows ...that, the United States has gone overboard ...in making concessions, to us. This last point demonstrates General Sibert’s great vision. General Sibert realized that, for many years to come ...interests of the United States and West Germany must run parallel,” Reinhard wrote.

July 1, 1946, Reinhard and staff were in the U.S. a year. left Fort Hunt ...Returned to Germany. Reinhard accomplished his Nazi mission, realizing a Christian West plan ...to save the underground German Officers Corps, help Odessa, save himself …& unite United States and Germany in a combined mission against the Soviet Union.

In Germany, the Gehlen Organization, then a staff of fifty, was housed in Oberursel ...then, settled permanently in a walled-in, self-contained village at Pullach, near Munich. Reinhard set up headquarters in an estate, originally built by Martin Bormann, leader of the Odessa Organization of Veterans of the SS. Reinhard immediately began recruiting a staff of intelligence evaluators, couriers, and informers from the ranks of Odessa.

Two such men were Franz Six, and Emil Augsburg. Both had worked in the Nazi think-tank, the Wannsee Institute. It was at the Wannsee Institute, where ‘The Law For The Purification Of The Germany Blood’ was thought up, leading to, ‘The Final Solution To The Jewish Question’, genocidal extermination of Jews.

Franz Six and Emil Augsburg had both commanded death-squads, roaming through Eastern Europe hunting Jews, and communists. Reinhard located Emil Augsburg in Italy. Franz Six, found guilty of being a war criminal, at the Nuremberg trials.

Reinhard had him set free ...to join Gehlen Organization. Reinhard finessed his way from total defeat into a position of total power …working under a United States budget ...from taxpayers whose fathers, husbands, and sons he’d helped maim, torture, and murder. Now, on U.S. taxpayer payroll, the Gehlen Organization would grow stronger, more influential …than when Gehlen was head intelligencer commanding Foreign Armies East for the Third Reich.

Gehlen Org was supervised by Major General John Magruder, head of War Department’s Strategic Services Unit ...then, by the org that evolved ffrom SSU, the -- Central Intelligence Group -- under Rear Admiral Sidney Souers. Gehlen Org was destined ...to become the anti-Russian intelligence service of the U.S. ...and, at the same time, the official intelligence organization for the ‘New Germany’.

Carl Oglesby: “Just as the Czarist and White Russian spies jumped to the Nazis when their own army was defeated in World War I, the German Nazi and Russian Czarist spies together jumped to the American army as the German Wehrmacht was defeated in World War II. This is how a Czarist spy ring inside a Nazi spy ring became the inner circle of an American spy ring …as it became the national security and foreign policy instrument of Washington and Wall Street. Everything Washington and Wall Street would know about the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe came from Czarists and Nazis installed at the center of the U.S. intelligence system. How can a naive, trusting, democratic republic give its secrets to crime and its innermost ear to the spirit of Central European Fascism and expect not to see its Constitution polluted, its traditions abused, and its consciousness of the surrounding world manipulated ultimately out of all realistic shape.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
The most important & authoritative & substantive book I have read concerning Allen Dulles & his brother is ‘The Secret War Against the Jews; How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People’ by John Loftus and Mark Aarons, St. Martins Press, pp. 658, $26.95. You must read this book to understand Dulles. Loftus was a federal prosecutor. I’ve read it 2-3 times and literally underlined every word in the book in highlighter, then upon subsequent readings with different colored ink pens.

That is fantastic thank you. It sounds fascinating
You have been very helpful and it is much appreciated. I have a reasonable collection of books on British and German Intelligence networks/personalities but I've been struggling to find books on Dulles (I'm UK based) and without titles to search for I often find myself going round in circles. (Judging from this thread, I wouldn't mind a peek at your library
).

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

OSS was competing with U.S. military intelligence, for control of Reinhard’s Foreign Armies East microfilmed files …for control of Reinhard …for Reinhard’s anti-Soviet, intelligence assets … spies, and paramilitary death squads (inc Otto Skorzeny's Werewolves, active in eastern Europe til 1952).

To reciprocate, I can recommend E H Cookridge's book on Reinhard Gehlen 'Spy of the Century'. I think we have a similar passion for this kind of information, the pages are falling out of my original 1972 copy as they are so well thumbed. Cookridge like so many of the post-war British historians was himself a member of SOE. It was written late enough to escape the post-war white wash and is the most definitive books I have found on Gehlen. Very good book.

And another, more recent book Werwolf!: The History of the National Socialist Guerrilla Movement by Perry Biddescombe.

Their actions were not as extensive as was reported post-war, and their numbers, who were mainly comprised of young boys, were inadequately armed or trained for any effective resistence. They were though, heavily 'brain washed' with more than their fair share of fervour which did mean they fought to the death. Their numbers though were too insignificant to represent any real threat. The Allies certainly utilised them for propaganda purposes within the treasuries of their respective countries and helped promote rumours of the supposed threat (incidently it was Goebbels who announced their existence in a radio broadcast, notifiying an otherwise ignorant Britian of the network) from these guerilla fighters, in order to secure funding to extend intelligence activities.

Werwolf were only very lightly under Gehlen's command, as they were an SS division. Gehlen was OKH Intelligence and not connected to the SS (obviously he did have contacts but no command over them).

Thanks again, I will not distract you further and I look forward to reading the rest of the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Mullins 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve' (the Fed being founded by the brother of the man who controlled the Bundesbank and also advised German military intelligence against the U.S. in WWI). Here’s here online for free: www.fdrs.org... Note: In 1955, Guido Roeder brought out a German edition in Oberammergau, Germany. The book was seized and the entire edition of 10,000 copies burned by government agents.

Sorry to detract from your thread but I just wanted to respond in full to the sources you have kindly provided me.

This looks very interesting..the contents you outline for the first book I've got pretty much covered, although it is always good to get additional sources so I still intend to obtain the book. There is probably material in there that I don't have to further flesh things out.

Then, please become very familiar with wfmu.org... and spitfirelist.com... … particularly get familiar with spitfire, and go over all the summaries of the broadcasts starting in 1980 describing the Nazis and ongoing German war efforts of the last and this century.

Also, go over all of John Loftus’ website:

Dave Emory
wfmu.org...
spitfirelist.com...
www.spitfire.com

also, use this search engine and type in dulles rpirani.best.vwh.net... , when the article comes up, see Item No. 17.

I will to all the above thank you.

Then, I think I can refer some books dealing with German agents with whom Dulles worked in Switzerland, but that is a little more digging around.

That is okay, I have plenty on this side of things. I have the US/Germany Network pretty much figured out, two seperate networks, Abwehr (operating in US) and Dulles-Himmler's Circle of Friends network (including the Ausland Organisation originally).

Unfortunately, we don't have a John Loftus in the UK, some of our world war two records are on 100 year locks!!! I mean for heaven's sake how bad could it be!!! What secrets are so great that we have to wait until everyone who was alive at that time is dead! A fire immediately after the war conveniently destroyed up to 70% of files relating to some intelligence operations as it is. I am more than a little intrigued. The good thing seems to be that the US are a bit more open and had a tendency at that time not to destroy anything. So some of it I am trying to piece together from the US side. Plus wanting to understand the powers and influences over there.

If you want a financial overview, see: www.americanciviliancounter-terroristmanual.4t.com... if necessary, push the refresh button to get past the pop-ups, and x-out of the pop-ups.

Nazis to Central America and South America.
[Craig Robert’s, General Reinhard Gehlen and
the OSS, Dulles was a protégé of OSS co-founder under Wild Bill Donovan

I have some background on Dulles, and from Berne to the end of WW2 I have a developed a good overview of his activities and associates, he was quite brazen. Similarly I have plenty of material on Gehlen. With Dulles I am looking for more details of his US connections - dates, career, associates, friends, relatives etc. Pre-war and post-war. I would like to know what his specific involvement was at the Paris Peace Conference for example. His brother too obviously.

As far as the connections from Dulles to Britain, I know that Churchill advised FDR to set up the OSS, and recommended his friend who, was conveniently already located in New York, as an intelligence advisor. William Stephenson, then recommended Bill Donovan' a friend of his, for the top job. He then suggested to Donovan that he recommend Dulles for the liaison position in Berne, Dulles was known to both of them (all highly incestuous). FDR is said to have disliked Dulles so much that he agreed simply because he wanted him out of the US. Material on Stephenson is scarce the man is practically a shadow! What I strongly suspect is that he was involved in mercenaries after the second world war, but I have very limited information to be firm about that. He was knighted though so whatever he did, he did it right.

I'll take a look through the links and see whether I can find what I'm looking for. I greatly appreciate your help on this, I think the US quite wrongly gets all the blame for backing the Nazi regime and from profiting from war. They were and are by no means alone. The thing is IMO, the first world war hasn't ended, it just changes its name from time to time, and I don't think they will be happy until there is nothing left to fight over.
(Just to swiftly bring that back on topic) I think this is why the holocaust denial debate serves their purpose. It diverts attention away from the real conspiracies that is gradually being revealed from the second world war, and what in combination they imply, and how the continuation of that is influencing our lives today.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me

[edit on 16-4-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Links you provided are perfect, this in particular, brilliant...

www.americanciviliancounter-terroristmanual.4t.com...

Thanks for your help

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maidenak & Cyclon B-2

1940, Death factory assembly lines

In 1940, German Concentration Camp at Maidenak was a death factory. In three years, 1,500,000 people from countries in Europe were murdered, there. Assembly line techniques were used to murder people. Military Supreme Command and the Government ordered Camp Maidenak built ...in a field of 675 acres, a mile from Lublin, on the highway between Chelm and Cracow.

SS used Jew slave labor, and Polish prisoners of wars, to build 144 barracks at Maidenak. Three hundred prisoners lived in each barrack ...45,000 prisoners. Maidenak had barracks, workshops, storehouses, and buildings for Nazi staff and guards to live. The camp had tall observation towers with Nazi sentries, and kennels filled with 2,000 German Shepard police dogs lived at one end of camp. Maidenak looked like a little city, hundreds of little buildings, gray roofs in neat, orderly rows. A wire fence stretching in both directions out of sight. Front yards with flowers and chairs were homes where SS Guards lived. Next to them, was the Soldatenheim, a small whorehouse ... filled with pretty women from the camp.

On Gestapo blueprints, Maidenak was called, Camp Dauchau No. 2. An SS Guard at Maidenak, who used to be a convict, called it, Vernichtungslager Extermination Camp, because its goal was to exterminate as many people as possible. General Staff reps at Maidenak Vernichtungslager manage operations punctually and efficiently ... large-scale murder requires several levels of management, has logistic problems murdering millions of people ...you must get people there ...kill them ...dispose of their bodies ...accumulate ...sort ...catalog, and warehouse belongings and body parts that can be reused. In Maidenak, German General Staff assigned this task to Friedrich Wilhelm Kreuger, Secretary of State for Public Security of the Government General of Poland.

Friedrich Kreuger belonged to Schwarze Reichswehr terrorist Luetzow Freikorps, joined Nazi Party in 1929, promoted 1934 to SS Obergruppenfuehrer Superior Group Leader, and Inspector of Grenzeinheiten Frontier Units.

He brought qualifications, planning, tracking, exterminating millions of people …terrorist death squad leader ...Nazi ...successful businessman. In 1924, Kreuger was general manager of a garbage company, in Berlin. He reorganized garbage pickup in Berlin, invented a new way to burn garbage.

Kreuger built his garbage burning system again, in Maidenak ...five big ovens next to each other, reaching temperatures of 1,500 degrees, red brick blast furnaces, fueled by coal, fanned by electric fans. The sides of these crematorium ovens had five large furnace doors. Corpses were loaded onto steel frames, then pushed in on one side ...ashes were removed on the other. Oven capacity ... 2,000 people a day. Sometimes, living people were thrown in.

Winter 1941, Maidenak began mass murder …2,000 Soviet war prisoners brought in, two days later, 80 were alive …then, 6,000 men, women, and children were shot in two days …one day, 88 truckloads of civilians were unloaded at Krempek Forest, beside camp ...then, shot ...bodies thrown into pits. One day, 18,400 prisoners were shot …shooting began after breakfast, and ended after dinner.

The camp installed loudspeakers, played loud music to muffle annoying shooting sounds. SS troops brought prisoners out in groups of 50-to-100, had them take off their clothes off, lay face down in huge ditches ...then, machine-gunned them. SS troopers brought in another group, had them strip, lay on top of people just shot …then, they were shot. This went on all day ... until pits filled with 18,400 dead bodies …covered with a thin layer of dirt …a few days later, they were removed, then, burned in the crematorium, or in huge bonfires of piled corpses …10,000 victims were citizens of Lubin …8,400 were Maidenak prisoners. An official report was kept by book keepers of Maidenak at the clothing store, who audited clothing records of the 8,400 camp victims.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Cyclon B-2 cheaper than bullets

Lieutenant General Hilmar Moser, German Military Commander of Lubin explained. ‘It was clear, even to less-informed persons, what went on, there,’ Moser said. “Myself, I have no reason to keep quiet, or lie, to cover up crimes of General Staff scapegoated onto Hitler. Hundreds of thousands of people were exterminated at Maidenak.

In 1942, Hitler met with Himmler and Kaltenbrunner. It was cost-effective to use gas instead of bullets for mass killings. Maidenak built six large concrete rooms, with air-tight steel doors ...2,000 people could be shoved in the cells at once. Pipes from inside the cells led through walls to small, outside rooms ...staffed by SS men. Each cell had thick glass viewing windows, protected by steel bars, so SS men in adjoining observation rooms could watch. In each observation room, cylinders of Cyclon B-2 Gas waited. We had people strip naked. Then, we shoved them into cells, packed them in ...closed steel doors on them ...sealed the edges with clay ...put on gas masks ...then, poured Cyclon B-2 gas into the pipes that led to the cells.

Cyclon B-2 gas is encased in crystals. When it comes into contact with oxygen, it decays into poisonous gas affecting nerve centers. It takes from two-to-ten minutes to asphyxiate. People were packed so tightly , when they died they kept standing.

German army doctors at Maidenak sorted people to murder them ...people with typhoid ...people too exhausted by starvation to work ...women and children. One day, trucks full of women and children arrived. Camp doctors sorted them ...those to work ...those too exhausted. Six women and their children were put in a concrete cell, then asphyxiated with Cyclon B-2. Another day, 2,509 women and children were gassed. Another day, 160 children aged 2-to-10, were delivered in truckloads, herded into concrete gassing cells, murdered. For days, black smoke billowed up from the chimneys, drifting through Lublin.

People in Lubin held handkerchiefs over their noses, stench of burning flesh filled the town. Several years later, when Red Army liberated the area, Lieutenant General Hilmar Moser, German Military Commander of Lubin explained. ‘It was clear, even to less-informed persons, what went on, there,’ Moser said. “Myself, I have no reason to keep quiet, or lie, to cover up crimes of General Staff scapegoated onto Hitler. Hundreds of thousands of people were exterminated at Maidenak. People were forced to work beyond their limits, forced on by brutal beatings ...then, tortured ...then, killed.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
An amusement was to put the hand of a prisoner into a clothes wringer in the camp laundry, and crush the prisoner’s fingers in the rubber rollers ...then, the hand ...then, the arm. This amused many guards, helped pass time. Sometimes, 10,000 women prisoners were in Maidenak. They were tortured like male prisoners. Women prisoners were guarded by SS female guards, as brutal and sadistic as male guards. One female SS guard carried her whip with her, made of a metal rod, covered with rubber, bound with leather. Part crazy, she held roll calls of women prisoners, starving and weak.

Corpses were put on concrete tables in the crematorium, before burning. Guards inspected corpses mouths, knocking out gold teeth and fillings, saving them in boxes sent back to the Third Reich in Germany. No corpse was cremated unless stamped on the chest, certifying gold teeth were removed. Earthenware jars were kept by the furnaces so ashes of victims were put in them, then sold to families of victims ...for up to 2,500 deutschemarks.

Clothing was collected and sorted, and possessions of men, women, and children arriving at the camps for extermination. Everything was washed, sorted, packed, neatly warehoused for shipment to Germany. In one warehouse ...tens of thousands of dresses. In another ...thousands of men’s trousers, piled in hills. Another was filled with children’s clothing. Others were filled with bathrobes, children’s toys, women’s belts, men’s ties, pajamas, shaving brushes, nipples for babies’ bottles, and underwear.

The Assistant Chief of the Clothing Store at Maidenak sorted through clothing, and shoes, of exterminated prisoners. The best were sent to Germany. In one warehouse were 820,000 pairs of shoes, with labels from Paris, Vienna, Brussels, Warsaw, Trieste, Prague, Riga, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Kiev, Cracow, Lublin, Lvov and other cities in Russia, and Western Europe. There were so many shoes, their weight broke the walls, and mountains of shoes spilled out. There were many different shoes ...Russian solders’ boots ...Polish army boots ...men’s shoes ...women’s slippers ...rubber overshoes ...tens of thousands of children’s shoes, sandals, boots, and shoes worn by children six-to-ten years old, and booties of infants.

Other extermination camps were built in other parts of Poland, Soviet Russia, Czechoslovakia, and France. One extermination camp in Struthof, Alsace held 60,000 men, women, and children. Fifteen thousand were slaughtered. At extermination camps, SS guards constantly washed themselves at washbasins, used fire extinguishers to hose away pools of blood. Gas outlets, where Cyclon-2 crystals were poured ...were labeled, ‘fumigation’.

One night at 9:30, Aug. 10, 1943 eighty women and adolescent girls were herded into gassing rooms, screaming. As they died, two German scientists who’d come to test new killing-gas, made notes. Afterwards, they autopsied corpses. Mass murder, depopulations, mass starvation, mass disease, mass shooting, mass gassing, mass drowning, mass beating to death, mass rape, mass sexual assault ... were all big business and preparations to give Germany the advantage for future wars.

From 1942-1944, freight trains arrived at Death Factories, with people jammed in freight cars. Then, outbound freights were stocked with goods to be delivered to Germany ...barrels of human fat for making soap ...sacks of women’s hair to stuff in mattresses ...boxes of gold teeth, urns of human ash for sale to relatives of victims ...freight cars of clothing ...shoes ...children’s toys ...and, personal effects to be sold in German shops.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nazi slavery - herding civilians into cattle cars

Millions of civilians ... Poles, Letts, Estonians, Czechs, Frenchmen, Ukrainians, Russians ... were herded to cattle cars, shipped them across the borders of their countries, to Germany ...made them slave-laborers running the German, war machine. Every day, slick paper German magazines, in Berlin and Hamburg, printed photos of new German farmers, in new estates, in newly occupied territories in Ukraine ...German newlyweds in new apartments in Poland ...German colonists taking over farms, factories, livestock, household goods, and homes conquered people left behind. Free land was advertised in German publications ...German citizens encouraged to move east, begin new lives.

R. Walther Darre was Reich Minister of Agriculture. Dec. 9, 1940, Darre’s speech appeared in Life Magazine, “A new aristocracy of Herrenvolk, German masters, is being created ...aristocracy with slaves, property of Herrenvolk slaves, kept homeless, non-German nationals.

Reich Commissioner for Utilization of Labor-Power, Gauleiter Fritz Sanuckel, spoke to the German press. “In 1942, two million men and women were transported to Germany, from France. Fuehrer charged me with delivering to Germany, 400,000 to 500,000 hand-picked sound and strong girls from Eastern regions,” Sanuckel said.

“By 1943, two million foreign slaves were in Germany, for Herrenvolk. Others ended up, slave labor, in the military-industry complex. Many sold at auction, in Munich and Hamburg, to farmers, housewives, small businessmen. Everyone wanted girl slaves.

Slaves were kept living in poor conditions. Tens of thousands of slaves died, of disease, starvation. It didn’t matter. There were always more. Cattle cars came in by train, everyday ...with slaves from conquered territories. German housewives, businessmen, farmers crowded around barbed-wire slave pens, waiting for Nazi guards with whips ...to lead slaves to auction. German Government ordered male and female slaves would sell for only 10-to-15 Reichsmarks.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
General Staff commanded the Reichswehr to order every German soldier be a rapist, thief, and executioner ...give him a sense of ownership of Reichwehr slaughter. Had General Staff order Government ministers to order city mayors, ‘Citizens must buy slaves’ …to get a sense of ownership in the Third Reich.

General Staff made millions of slaves, men, women, and children from conquered, occupied territories, making slaves of 500 million people, when Germany conquers Europe and Soviet Russia. Eighty million Germans will be their masters.

General von Stuelpnagel wrote about von Clauswitz’ theory of German warfare lasting for generations …spanning centuries, until victory.

“World conquest happens in stages. Each stage must bring us greater economic and industrial potential than our enemies,’ von Stuelpnagel said. “The Nazis must reduce the economic and industrial potential of European cities to ashes …in Florence, Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam, Warsaw, Kiev … buildings are crumbled ruins, trains, buses, trolleys, cars, and wagons are bombed, broken burnt-out heaps ...farms are burned, the ground poisoned, factories bombed and burned, businesses burnt out. Tens of millions of people are homeless and starve.

One by one, Wehrmacht destroyed villages, towns, cities, states, and countries. The Soviet industrial city, Stalino ...in Stalino, destroyed 113 schools, 62 kindergartens, Summer and Winter Theatres, the Art Gallery, and best buildings in town, burnt the Children’s Hospital to the ground, displacing 2,000 people. Burnt Voroshilov Clinical Hospital to the ground, with 1,000 beds. Burnt twelve medical institutions, with 2,000 beds ...five clinics ...the medical Institute, that had 2,000 students ...the Industrial Institute, that had 15,000 students ...burnt 530,000 science and literature books ...leveled factories, shops, apartment buildings and homes, destroyed many cities this way ... Warsaw, Rotterdam, Kharkov, Kiev, Tallinn, Riga, Kaunas, Cracow, Minsk, Vitebsk.

General von Runstedt said, “Destruction of neighboring people and their riches is needed for our victory. A great mistake of 1918 was to spare civil life of enemy countries ... for it’s necessary for Germans to be always at least twice the number of the peoples of neighboring countries. We must therefore destroy at least a third of their people. Even, if Germany losses the military phase of operations in World War II, Germany will emerge stronger in economic, industrial and manpower potential than any of her neighbors,’ General von Runstedt said.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In 1933-1934, coups d’états, putsches, sabotage, treason, terror, assassinations, and conspiracies raced across Europe. German High Command launched secret Fifth Column vanguards … French Cagoulards and Croix de Feu …British Union of Fascists …Belgian Rexists …Polish POW …Czechoslovakian Henleinists and Hlinka Guards …Norwegian Quislingites …Rumanian Iron Guards …Bulgarian IMRO …Finnish Lappo …Lithuanian Iron Wolf …Latvian Fiery Cross, and other Nazi secret societies tilling ground for Wehrmacht’s enslavement of the continent, in preparation to attack the Soviet Union.

Following Hitler’s rise to power, Nazi terrorism multiplied. Oct. 1933, Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists OUN, terrorists financed by Nazis assassinate Alex Mailov, Soviet Embassy Secretary at Lvov, Poland ... Dec. ’33, Iron Guard Nazi-Rumanian terrorists assassinate Premier Ion Duca of Rumania …Feb. ’34, Uprising in Paris France of the Croix de Feu a Nazi-inspired French fascist organization … Mar. ’34, Nazi-financed fascist Liberty Fighters attempt a coup d'état in Estonia …May ’34, Fascist coup d’état in Bulgaria …May ’34, Baltic Brotherhood Nazi-controlled units attempt a putsch in Latvia …Jun. ’34, Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists assassinate Polish Interior Minister General Bronislav Pieracki …OUN operatives assassinate Ivan Babiy head of the Organization for Catholic Action in Poland …Nazi Iron Wolf attempt a mass uprising in Lithuania …July ’34, Nazi terrorists have abortive Nazi putsch in Austria, assassinate Austrian Chancellor Dollfuss …Oct. ’34, assassination of Yugoslavia’s King Alexander by Ustasche agents … Nazi- Ustasche Croatian fascists assassinate French Foreign Minister Barthou.

Alfred Rosenberg and Rudolph Hess managed Nazi Fifth Column activities. Alfred, one-time Czarist émigré from Reval, established secret official Nazi relations with Leon Trotsky. Rudolph Hess, Hitler’s deputy, institutionalized those relations.

Jun. 30, 1934, Nazis purge their ranks in Germany. Hitler liquidates dissidents in his movement. Chief of Staff of Hitler’s Storm Troops, Captain Ernst Roehm ...Supreme Group Leader in Eastern Germany, Edmund Heines …Chief Leader of the Berlin Storm Troops, Karl Ernst, and hundreds of their friends in Munich and Berlin are assassinated. In Paris, Trotsky sends his secretary intelligencer Karl Reich, alias Johanson, to contact Sergei Bessonov the Trotskyite liaison in Berlin. Bessonov is called to Paris to report the situation inside Germany to Trotsky. In July, Besonov meets Trotsky in a Paris Hotel. Trotsky felt the purge of radical Nazis commanded by Roehm can foul their plans.

Hitler, Himmler, Hess, Rosenberg, Goering, and Goebels still held State power. Trotsky felt to get help from Hess, and Rosenberg, he must let them take Ukraine from Russia, in return for a coup d’état to, take over Russia.

Sept. 25, 1933, Nazi agent Paul A. von Lilienfeld-Toal writes to William Dudley Pelley, chief of pro-Nazi American Silver Shirts. ‘This is my report about contacts with White Russians. I’m in touch with General Staff of the Russian Fascists. Their leader, Anasase Vonsiatsky, is abroad, but his assistant, Mr. D.I. Kunle, wrote me a nice letter. He mailed me copies of their paper, The Fascist.’ A White Army Czarist officer, after defeat, Vonsiatsky led death squad terrorists in the Crimea, kidnapped Russians. Then, tortured them to death. Aug. 1933, he moves to Thompson Connecticut, founds Russian Fascist National Revolutionary Party of the United States. Official emblem of Russian Fascist National Revolutionary Party of the United States …is the swastika.

Headquarters, at the Ream estate in Thompson, owned by James Wheeler-Hill, a White Russian from Baku immigrating in the early ’20s, now national secretary of the German-American Bund ...and, chief liaison between Nazis and White Russians in the U.S. There, Anasase Vonsiatsky keeps an arsenal of rifles, machine guns and other military equipment. There Vonsiatsky trains and drills squads of young men in Nazi uniforms. In 1934 Anasase Vonsiatsky visits Tokyo, Harbin Manchukuo, and other Far Eastern cities. Vonsiatsky meets with Japanese High Command, and fascist White Russians ...in Japan.

Vonsiatsky goes to Germany, meets with Alfred Rosenberg, Dr. Goebbels, and German Military Intelligence ...pledges himself as an espionage agent ...pledges himself to send espionage data from U.S. to Germany, and Japan, on a regular basis. Vonsiatsky founds branch offices of Russian Fascist National Revolutionary Party in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sao Paul Brazil, and Harbin Manchukuo. German and Japanese Military Intelligence Services manage these offices.

Vonsiatsky manages espionage operations in the U.S., his organization finances, and carries out espionage, sabotage, terrorism, and death squad operations in the Soviet Union. In Thompson Connecticut, Vonsiatsky publishes his newspaper, The Fascist.. Feb. 1934, he writes an editorial. “Oct. 7, Fascist Trio No. A-5 caused crash of military train. According to information, 100 people were killed. In Starobinsky district, thanks to the brotherhood, sowing campaign was completely sabotaged. Several communists in charge of the sowing campaign mysteriously disappeared! Sept. 3, in district Ozera Kmiaz, Communist Chairman of a collective farm was killed by brothers No’s. 167 and 168!”

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Berlin 1933, Alfred Rosenberg founded International Committee to Combat the Menace of Bolshevism, the organization that becomes the Anti-Comintern. Berlin, headquarters coordinates international affiliates ...General League of German Anti-Communist Associations ...Anti-Communist Bloc of South America ...Anti-Communist Union of the Province of North China ...European Anti-Communist League, and an American Section of International Committee to Combat the World Menace Of Communism. Jan. 1933, German General Staff member and President of the German Republic, Paul von Hindenburg hands Germany to Adolf Hitler. Germany is ready to launch World War II.

In the United States, there is ruling family corporate support for Fascism and Nazism …including financing from DuPont, Standard Oil, International Harvester, General Motors and Ford …all directed by ruling family delegates -- in sum -- owing controlling interests in the Fed, sitting on boards and interlocking world central bank boards … the World Order.

President Roosevelt meets with U.S. Ambassador to Germany, William Dodd. Ambassador Dodd is matter-of-fact. “Peace is our best policy. But, I share the fear President Wilson emphasized to me ...when we spoke, Aug. 15, 1915. He told me, the breakdown of democracy in Europe will be a disaster to people, but what can we do? More than 100 American corporations have subsidiaries in Germany, and partnership contracts here, or cooperative understandings. DuPont has three Allies in Germany building German armaments.

DuPont’s chief ally is I.G. Farben Co. German Government gives 200,000 marks each year to one propaganda organization operating on Americans.

Standard Oil Co.’s New York subsidiary sent 2 million dollars to Germany, this year. Standard Oil makes $500,000 dollars a year helping Germans make ersatz gas for war. But, Standard Oil can’t take its earnings out of Germany ...except in goods. They won’t. They report earnings at home, but don’t explain. International Harvester Co. Their business rose 33% a year ...because of its German arms manufacturing operations. But, they could take nothing out. Even our airplane people have secret arrangements ...with the Krupps. General Motors, and Ford, do enormous business there, through subsidiaries ...and take no profits out. I mention these facts because are war dangers,” Dodd said.

Many American ruling family industrialists believe in Hitler and Mussolini. Eranee DuPont is obsessive-compulsive in devotion to Hitler and Mussolini ...and their desire to eliminate unions, and cut wages to empower a corporation-run state.

Sept. 7, 1926, in a speech to American Chemical Society, Erane DuPont promotes building a race of supermen ... by injecting special drugs into children, to adjust their characters. Erane DuPont’s supermen would be in the same good shape physically as U.S. Marines. They would have blood in them, as pure as the blood that ran in the veins of the Vikings. It did not matter that Erane DuPont had Jewish blood in his own veins, his anti-Semitism equaled Hitler’s. In 1933, DuPont ruling family of Delaware hosts a Pro-Hitler dinner, in an exclusive men’s club.

There, they plan a domestic Fascist coup d’état to replace President Roosevelt, then take over the U.S. Government. DuPonts volunteer to finance and promote the Fascist coup d’état against the United States. DuPont ruling family is not prosecuted, because the Great Depression is in full swing …and, they claim, ‘plausible deniability’. General Motors is controlled by DuPont ruling family of Delaware. From 1932 to 1939, the bosses of General Motors pour 30 million dollars into Germany’s I. G. Farben operations. They said, since they could not export the money from Germany, why not invest it in Hitler’s military-industrial complex?

Berlin 1933, DuPont’s Foreign Relations Director, Wendell R. Swint mees with I.G. Farben Directors Herman Schmitz, and Karl Krauk. Swint learns I. G. Farben and the Krupp ruling family industrial empire arranged for German industry to contribute 1/2 percent of its entire wage and salary payments to the Nazi movement. In American, at the 1934 Munitions Hearings, DuPont’s Swint admits under oath the DuPont ruling family knew it was financing the Nazi Party through the 1/2 percent taken out of wages and salaries of its employees, in its overseas Opel factory ...building armored cars and trucks, and its deals with I.G. Farben.

May 1933, Hitler took power in Germany, the Kaiser telegraphed his congratulations to Hitler, calling Hitler, the man who’d resurrected the German soul. German General Staff detached Alfred Rosenberg to Great Britain, where he went to Sir Henri Deterding.

Alfred was a propaganda writer, a literary agent provocateur considered the best Nazi philosopher. Alfred was a guest at Sir Henri Deterding’s country estate at Buckhurst Park near Windsor Castle. Sir Henri Deterding was a ruling family petroleum magnate. He told Alfred a powerful pro-Nazi British Tory group, he financed, would promote the anti-communist crusade in Great Britain.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
James Stewart Martin’s, All Honorable Men documents the following:

Martin went abroad after World War II to examine backgrounds and affiliations of men chosen to administer re-building and governing Germany. Bush Park was headquarters for the future Allied military government of Germany …the group then known as, U.S. Group Control Counsel. Brigadier General Cornelius W. Wickersham was in command of U.S. Group Control Counsel. On his way to report to Wickersham, Martin looked at names on office doors of men in U.S. Group Control Counsel chosen to be the Allied military government of Germany.

Colonel Graham R. Howard helped General Draper select personnel for Economics Division. Colonel Graham Howard was to be Director of Economics Division. In 1940, before America entered the war, Colonel Howard authored a book, America & a New World Order …an apology for the Nazi economic system that could have been called, ‘How to Do Business with Hitler’ …he praised totalitarian practices …justified German aggression …justified Munich policy of appeasing Hitler …and, blamed President Roosevelt for causing World War II. Howard was a Vice President of General Motors, in charge of General Motors overseas business ...and, was leading rep of General Motors in Germany before World War II.

Martin augured this an omen …of the quality of men in Allied military government of Germany …supporters of Hitler. Brigadier General William Draper, Jr. …was Secretary-Treasurer of Dillon, Reid & Co., on military leave from the company, assigned by Washington to be Economic Director. Dillon, Reid & Co. was an investment banking firm after World War I that took the lead floating German bonds financing German industry to re-arm Germany after World War I. So, Germany could fight World War II. Martin was assigned to work in the Finance Division with Captain Norbert A. Bogdon Bogdon was a Vice President of J. Henry Schroder Banking Corp. Schroder banks were affiliated with Nazi banks before, during, and after the U.S. went to war against Nazis.

Stanford University’s Hoover Institute scholar, Anthony Sutton’s, Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler, looked at relationships between Wall Street and Hitler. Sutton uncovered a memo written by Treasury Secretary Morgenthau to President Truman on May 29 1945.

The memo described other men who were going to be involved in the U.S. military government, and help administer the Marshal Plan to run the, ‘New Germany’.

Louis Douglas was directly involved. Douglas resigned as Director of the Budget in 1934. Then, he attacked Roosevelt’s fiscal policies. As of 1940, Douglas was President of Mutual Life Insurance. As of Dec. 1944, he also sat on the Board of Directors of General Motors.

Edward S. Zidonkey was to supervise the Engineering Section. Before World War II, Zidonkey was head of General Motors at Antwerp.

Philip Gepke was in charge of mining operations. Gepke managed Anaconda Copper’s smelters and mines in Upper Silesia before World War II. Philip B. Clover was to be in charge of handling petroleum matters. Before World War II, he represented Siccone Vacuum Oil Co. in Germany.

Peter Hoagland was to manage industrial production problems. Hoagland was on leave from General Motors, expert on German production.

After two years, Martin realized, Governments were powerless to stand against new World Order ruling family bankers, industrialists, and petroleum corporations. Government stood on the sidelines ...and, watched ... while the banking, industrial, and petroleum community of ruling families rearranged the world’s affairs, using military or economic warfare.

Martin, Chief of the U.S. Justice Department Economic Warfare Section …was terrified that General Motors, DuPont, and the rest of the Warburg financial group ... had organized a failed coup d’état against President Roosevelt …and, gotten away with it. He was terrified those ruling family financiers and industrialists in America might concentrate financial and economic power and do to America what German General Staff ruling families did to Germany. (for financial breakdown, see: www.abovetopsecret.com... Go to interlocking fed/bank of england directorate charts.

Martin saw clearly, Germany was a mask on an American face …a face ignored after World War I when after Germany’s defeat came a period not of peace, but of armed truce. The Trans-Atlantic ruling family Axis new World Order was allowed to go on unchecked after World War I, to re-arm and re-build a Germany fit to wage World War II.

Martin was afraid the same thing would happen after World War II, to allow the new World Order ruling family banking, petroleum, and military-industrial community to use Germany to wage World War III. No, Martin did not preach Germany was a menace …he taught us there are forces in our own country, the U.S., that could make Germany a menace …and, these same forces could create a menace of their own, here ...not simply through a coup d’état, but as a calm judgment of business necessity, by 'honorable' men.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In 1940, British intelligence saw American competition move into the Axis oil marketplace.

Saudi Arabian oil owners, the ruling family house of Ibn Saud was represented by Jack Philby. Nazi oil buyers such as I.G. Farben were represented by Allen Dulles, Philby’s partner.
German bankers and Spanish financiers were represented by John Foster Dulles, Allen’s partner.

Texaco supplied oil to Generissimo Franco during the Spanish Civil War. Texaco was partners with Socal. Jack Philby controlled ibn Saud oil through Socal. They formed CalTex. James Forrestal was Secretary of the Navy. He later became U.S. Defense Secretary. He shaped American oil policy. Forrestal had been president of Dillon, Read Investment Bankers in New York in the 1930’s, a friend of Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles. Forrestal brought Socal and Texaco together in 1935. With the help of Dillon Read Vice President Paul Nitze, they drew a plan to merge assets of the two companies.

When the deal was finalized in 1940, CalTex was the parent company of Aramco …Arabian-American Oil Co. Standard Oil of California and Standard Oil of New Jersey were owned by Rockefellers. American I.G. owned stock in Standard of New Jersey, and in Socal. American I.G. changed its name to, General Aniline & Film (GAF). General Aniline & Film installed Forrestal onto its board of directors. Forrestal was Vice President of General Aniline & Film.

Nazi company I. G. Farben was a client of Dulles. Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles were board members of J. Henry Schroder Bank in New York, that did business with the Nazis. Forrestal was on the payroll of I.G. Farben. Forrestal’s client CalTex had Saudi oil. Jack Philby shepherded the arrangement so the Third Reich purchased Saudi Arabian oil. Ibn Saud was a partner of the Nazis.

Bechtel bought Dillon Read & Co. investment bank in 1981, at urging of George Shultz, President of Bechtel. C. Douglas Dillon, who’d owned the company, had been appointed Treasury Secretary by President Kennedy. After firing Allen Dulles as director of CIA, Kennedy appointed John McCone, former co-founder of Bechtel International in the 1930s, to be the new director of CIA.

In 1948, Paul Nitze drafted National Security Council Memorandum #68 NSC-68. State Secretary Dean Acheson assisted him. Nitze’s NSC-68 institutionalized the U.S. military-industrial complex, as President Eisenhower called it, warning Americans of the power of the military-industrial complex to rule society and wage war at will, for financial gain. NSC-68 empowered the military-industrial complex as mainstay of the American economy.

NSC-68 also established a CIA-funded domestic psychological warfare program, called, The Crusade For Freedom ...that, would condition the minds of Americans to regard the democratic Soviet communists not as friends and Allies who’d defeated Hitler ...but, as enemies ... the spirit of the Christian West Plan.

NSC-68 postulated global military growth would stimulate the economy in the United States and bankrupt the economy in the Soviet Union. It would eliminate democratic exponents of redistributing wealth from the rich to the poor in the U.S., by attacking Communism at home …while allowing Nazism at home to flourish, and war-mongers in the military-industrial establishment to make huge profits by building America’s military might to fight an inflated perceived Soviet threat.

In 1948, memories of the 1930s scared Americans. Capitalism as a way of life had failed to provide health and welfare for the majority of Americans. Socialism, the democratic pooling and sharing of wealth to benefit society, was gaining in popularity among Americans, in Europe, and the colonial Third World in Africa and South America.

During the 1930s in America, peace activists, labor activists, union activists, and women’s rights activists took to the streets in hundreds of protests against joblessness, homelessness, and starvation. Labor unions had formed in America ...and, fascist ruling families like Ford, DuPont, Dulles, and Morgan ... that owned or financed industry in America, fought bitterly, sometimes with terrorist squads to put down labor strikes and undo union progress.

The U.S. was pumping millions of dollars via the Marshall Plan into post-war Germany, for several reasons. In public, the plan was heralded to revive world trade ...but, it failed. After World War II, American ruling families had on the surface replaced British ruling families as leaders of the world ...but, Bank of England through member subsidiary banks owned controlling shares in the Fed.

Therefore, England dictated American financial policies. There were perceived nationalist and communist insurgencies everywhere, that threatened a world hierarchy managed by American and British ruling families.

Business Week editorials in 1949 addressed the problem. “Military spending doesn’t alter the structure of the economy. It goes through regular channels. But, welfare and public works spending that Truman plans, does alter the economy. It makes new channels of its own. It creates new institutions. It redistributes income. It shifts demand from one industry to another. It changes the whole economic pattern. That’s its object,” the article said.

Nitze wanted an ongoing international military build-up …to fatten portfolios of his friends and bankrupt the Soviet economy, consequently destabilizing the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. But in America, Conservatives wanted neither a huge army nor a permanent spy service, nor a military build-up. Nitze realized, the American people would need to believe they had a enemy about to destroy them, in order for him to justify an ongoing military build-up. It was the, Project for the New American Century, of its time.

NSC-68 was a response by United States ruling families to remake the world in their own image ...by keeping wealth redistribution constant from the poor to the rich, rather than allowing the wealth to flow from the rich to the poor.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Slow down

I really would like to discuss some of the material you are posting, please tell me that you are not going to limit your discussions to the holocaust deniers. Your posts are packed with some amazing little tit-bits that I would love to discuss further.

Is it your intention to start a thread for each section - if so I will cool my heels and wait?

Great resource either way

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join