It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I remember when I was a little younger and wanted to find anything I could on ets and their workings with Earth-oh boy,my wish was granted-but it turned out after a while and some maturity to be a bad thing.I still very much believe in aliens and NWO and stuff,but all these fairytale stories that pop EVERYDAY esspecially on ATS are just getting old and annoying.This does nothing but make us all look like nerdy lunatics with nothing better to do than come up with some mmorpg based fairy tale about "aliens coming to save us from the dark lord of Mordor"-lol.I mean its something like that EVERYDAY.If this is a April fools joke-its not appropriate given the already "fringe" stigma this topic has.I hope most of everything I hear is true-but its not-it cant be,sure there is a very very small chance this or something else is true,but really these far out stories are just that -far out.These antimarans or what ever sound like "anterrins" which sounds like a star trek speices and also sounds like a group someone recently made up in another bogus thread,Im sick of wasting my time rading these.To the OP maybe you didnt say this info,but you shouldnt post this crap,come on dude-r u just trying to get points?Hell a new species is made up everyday,anyways Im done ranting-I guess we will only know for sure if something happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Boylan is just another new-age loon. I checked his writings out several years ago. It's beyond wacky. He claimed there were "star people" in Hawaii whom he knew personally. Of course, they certainly appeared human. What was different about them? Anything that could differentiate them from a run-of-the-mill human? No. Just take his word for it, they're Star People!

When asked by people at a seminar about all these aliens he is in communication with, his exact reply was: "They don't manifest physically, I feel their energy. They have appointed me the council representative for Earth.
They have designated me."

Here's some of his claims on an older C2C show:

[edit on 1-4-2008 by lw2525]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Code: ZOZ

One Altimaran has escaped their boundaries in the Northern Hemisphere*

Attention: Code ZOZ

More will follow.

End Transmission-

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is the link I was trying to post. YouTube is experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment. Here ya go:

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Could you explain that?Im guessing your joking.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't think Richard Boylan has much credibility either. How can you believe anything he says, especially when he offers no proof or evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think there are ET/alien characters on earth. So the guy on C2C is right in that respect, to me anyway. But, and here is the big problem, does the guy on C2C have any "stroke" with them?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nice, we can now post this to the public! You would think this is the first time we had E.T.s here... the fact that people have decided to wake up is the true story. You have Hundreds of thousands of beings down here now walking around with YOU! The only difference from twenty years ago to now is, you can finally know about it and accept it.

I know large mass's of people talk about Alien/E.T.s are coming here to take DNA or to take women and have children to create hybrids. That does happen but that is far from the simplicity of just moving spirit into a child and walking around in a Human Body. Blending in with society and no one's the wiser. Yes, its just that simple.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Ummm, yeah, ok, Dick Boylan, there's a credible source:

www.skeptictank.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm about to. Anyway, here are the videos to the show aired on 3.31.08, with Dr. Richard Boylan.

Part 1
youtube.com...

Part 2
youtube.com...

part 3
youtube.com...

Part 4
youtube.com...

Part 5
youtube.com...

Part 6
youtube.com...

Part 7
youtube.com...

Part 8
youtube.com...

[I apologize if any of these links don't work. I didn't create them, I only copy/pasted them for everyone else to view]

[edit on 03/30/2008 by EagleTalonZ]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anyone have the video from the show? Post link please and or send message with it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Star for you,
Thank you. my connection dropped again last night and I was to distraught/ trying to put it back up that I missed basically all of the show. Thanks again for the links.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If they really want us to believe these kinds of stories then they need to show us some proof. They need to take some video or photos of these aliens and their craft. I'm tired of hearing about these types of stories without any proof and they expect us to believe everything they tell us, sorry but not falling for that crap anymore I won't be like George Norry and believe everything I hear.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just wondering... does Richard Boylan yell "April Fools"at the end of the interview?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I enjoyed the interview,
and actually agree with some of hes ideas and research.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
hi all
is there any way someone can post a link ( if it exists ) to the program mentioned in the original post, us aussies cant pickup the radio program
i know ive tried. i would love to listen to it....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

it is a little peculiar that they can not defend themselves, but you posted this from his july statement

The Altimarians are not allowed by their spiritual laws to make general use of defensive weapons, so they will be relying on Human security measures.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but I wanted to share this: While looking at some C2C program links, I found an interview George Noory did with George Green. I recall Noory once discussing Green as a guy who claimed aliens wrote a book for him. I just laughed out loud at that.

Anyway, I just listened to about 30 minutes of his stuff, and I KNOW some of my fellow ATSers will want to check this out. It's wild. Green not only claims to have the real insider info on ET, but he claims aliens did indeed author 'his' book, "Handbook For a New Paradigm".

Here ya go:
www.aliendeceptions.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I noticed as I'm listening that he keeps saying that they are deep underground and such. Umm, why don't we just dig to see if we find something. I mean if there right under our noses (Like in War of the World's) why can't someone just get a crane or something. I mean we have subway system's in new york that are underground, are they deeper than that? If so, haven't we dug deeper than that as well?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You should have named them the "Algoreians".
Get it?
LOL
Advanced alien technology will solve our climate problems.
Simply put "Dilution is the solution."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join