It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
seriously cool if its real.

I doubt that the tunnels are anything that we could have produced though .... look how long it took them to build the channel tunnel between the uk and france !!! which begs the question...... what technology was used to create such a vast system. In my mind that narrows it down to 3 possibles

1. aliens helped us to build them
2. someone developed some incredible tunneling device and has not let on about it !!!
3. they existed from some ancient civilization that came before us.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You obviously haven't looked into the massive underground matrix beneath you're feet over there in the UK.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The underground sites are used for many purposes. As I have stated before there are hundreds of engineers and scientists that are working on nuke subs and nuke planes.

The workers who built the sites are everyday guys. They are union workers, they are non-union workers. They take work calls out of union halls, or they take jobs with halliburton, Morrison Knudsen, Bectel, and many others by direct hire.

When major work needs to be done they contract out the work.

The government workers are bussed in to Idaho, Colorado, and flown into Nevada. The bases are for real.

Maybe all they do is play cards and collect paychecks after the construction work is done. Maybe their are no aliens. But the bases exist and keep getting bigger.

It would only make sense that they sould be connected by tunnels.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
enlighten me!

we have the "wonderful" london underground (note the sarcasm from someone whos used it and thinks you would be better walking !) and a few really interesting pot hole places if your into that kinda thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well we have tunnels here, over there it is a grid. Just like Londons streets.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by golfnut

i agree that there are some underground bases, but come on. So many people working on such large projects ...... the "average joe" would say something to someone ...... i know richard hoaglands quotes of "the lie is different at every level" (a quote that actually believe) but how can anyone lie about something so damn huge.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by scepticsRus]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

links ... video/ images ... maps ...... please provide me with evidance ...

oh.... and londons streets aint built on a grid system like they are in the US.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by scepticsRus]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The function of DIA is way bigger than just that my friend. As a poster above mentioned it wouldn't be in the best interest of Elites to confirm that. Anyhow DIA is the time capsule that Elites will help them survive the Age. I read somewhere when researching DIA that the Queen has bought up a whole lot of land in Colorado, don't know if thats true or not, but the Elites are one big happy family, they are not concerned about the public, only themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I appreciate your question.

I know tradesmen that have worked on the bases. Building them only. Expansions and new buildings. They saw no aliens and passed hundreds of workers on the way to work (in buses) and never saw them on the job. It is no secret that they are there. Just what is done there is a secret. I do not know anyone that works there fulltime. I have to go now, but will write more tomorrow morning.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

I am at work but I will hand over my map to the OP and he can post it when I get a chance. I have only seen pictures of the UK grid they are online but I did not bookmark them because it was of little interest to me, just google them.

I have many things to show you guys, but I just can't do it today.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I do hope that your not refering to the national grid !

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No it was a tunnel system.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i've been searching google since you first mentioned the UK tunnel system but i've not been able to find anything substantial ... could you elabourate please.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't remember what search terms I was using but I may have been investigating DIA or the NY tunnel system, the eastern part of the US is the part not contained on my map and I have looked for the rest of that map but didn't have any luck. Sorry, you just have to try different terms and see what comes up.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Your the one claiming they exist not me. please provide proof.

sorry for the single line questions mods.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry, I am looking right now. Now that I think about it I found it doing an image search.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this would not be possible...why?...the earth is in constant motion, there are different layers of rock strata that range from porous sandstone to nickel-iron. also the deeper the tunnel is, heat becomes more of a varible on the materials used. maintaining a non-breachable vacumn tube, underground, over thousands of miles in length is impossible. if anyone could do that for a mere 100 miles would be quite an achievement.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here are some pictures I found of an underground bunker. Part of the London network.

www.ribapix.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Still haven't been able to find the maps I was talking about, but the tunnels all run vertically and horizontally, unlike the underground train, it seems to be more like a grid and links up with many of London's above ground infrastructure.

www.cbrd.co.uk...

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join