It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mother_jung

LOL-ROFLA
star for that one......but really do you people(doubters)think that our black government abides by the rules as we know them-if you do than you are still in the matrix so to say.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have been watching this thread for a while, but I am not so interested in the trains going 14,000 mph. I have seen these trains before in a dream and I know that they are ridiculously fast and rely on free energy.

I would like to mention that I have a portion of the map and the map on the first page is close but the map I have seems more accurate. The system underground from what I have gathered goes through these towns which have an important relationship to the underground system itself.

One tunnel goes from Riverton WY to Denver (DIA), to Colorado Springs (Northcom, Norad) from there it branches off one goes straight through Albequerque, down through Southwest TX to Chihuahua MX. The other tunnel goes from NORAD to Dulce to Area 51 and then to various military bases in CA.

The map also details uranium enrichment sites, military bases, weapons storage and various military and subterranean military complexes.

I believe I found this map before it was pulled down from the net and a bit nervous about posting it again.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Could you please u2u me this map,I will not post it if you dont want me to,I feel I am on to something here and dont want to have a door slamed in my face-Like I stated on other post on this thread it seems that you can find NOTHING after 1972 on the internet about this and that tips me off that someone has closed all connections to this project-IMO it exsits.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well I'm at work so you'll have to wait.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Like I said I think it was pulled but I believe I found mine on StewWebb.com.
Also google the interview about Denver International Airport with Alex Christiansen, that should help you out.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I went to that site and found nothing on my yopic,but who is Amanda Millman and what is the site owners problem with is daughter have to do w/ any of this?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The guy sounds a bit crazy, but I did read about that and if I remember correctly Stew Webb was an ex CIA whistle blower who got away with several boxes full of top secret documents. His daughter was murdered and I believe he blames the Bush/Clinton crime family for her murder. Anyways theres a lot of good 9/11 stuff on there also.

If you are interested there is a fifteen second clip of some sort of projectile missile being launched out of one of the twin towers a month before 9/11 and several other launches from the ground, just google Stew Webb censored 9/11 video and it should pull up in your search.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

His daughter is not dead,there are pics of her recently?Also it would be great if you can get me that map when you get off work,I dont want to get into 911 topics really.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure it was his daughter, or if she was murdered or maybe kidnapped. The only reason I know any of that is because I was checking up on Stew Webb to make sure he was a reliable source.

Anyways if you want to learn more about these tunnels you have to do some research on DIA.

Also this is kind of breaking news. In DIA there is an engraving DZIT DI GAII with two alternate Anasazi translations meaning Mt. Blanca and the other opposite or alternate meaning is Black Sun. I don't know Anasazi so your guess is as good as mine. Anyhow theres an urban legend of a huge treasure of gold on Mt. Blanca buried by Spanish explorers, one of four Sacred mountains in Colorado that was never recovered.

Anyways last week there was a salmonella outbreak in the public water system Alamosa, CO which is in the same area as Mt. Blanca and also the sand dunes which undergo a lot of UFO activity and paranormal activity. Governer Bill Ritter has called it a State of Emergency and Colorado has collected about $300,000 in funds to prevent further outbreaks. Sure sounds fishy if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyways Black Sun had to do with the Nazi's pursuit of time travel and free energy, I believe it was there back up plan for when the sun goes black and the stars are not visible as the prophesy goes, maybe perhaps the ongoing development of a free energy source called cold fusion that can only be achieved under precise and exact conditions, otherwise the experiment could get ugly. I believe cold fusion will surface in 2010. I have a possible lead or CT if you will posted in Area 51 forum called America the Beautiful Park.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Can you post a link to the forum please?Also DIA is speculative,aswell is AIA(which Ive ben to.)Can you direct me to some crediable source?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So just to recap why this is total bull#...

We can't see their bases cause they're underground.
We can't see them move anything in or out of them because they do that underground.
We can't see employees go to and from work because they live underground too, and even if they don't they enter the bases through really secretive and clever means and would never tell a soul.

So how the crap does anyone know that these things exist, and how the crap can they ever prove it?

Also where are the people who built it? Where did the millions of tons of waste rock, clay, mud and sand go? Where did the millions of tons of concrete and steel come from? Where are the people and places who built the trains and worked on the technology? Why did nobody notice trillions of dollars worth of construction equipment moving around, LOADS of blasting and underground noises? Why weren't there literally whole temporary towns going up just to house the workers and whole new highway systems just to transport the waste and raw materials and whole cement and concrete plants just to make up what they need?

This is not the kind of thing that can just go on "in secret". You can't just "quietly" build the most advanced underground transport network and single largest engineering project in the world.

But the biggest question of all:

Why the hell would anyone go to all that trouble in the first place? Just to ship employees around?! When they can do that already ABOVE ground because NOBODY KNOWS THEY WORK UNDERGROUND ANYWAY! Just to ship aliens around? Why? Why not just put them in a big truck, paint "ABC office supplies" on the side and send it down the highway where nobody would be looking for it? Why not do the same with all the other "secret technology"?

This is complete and utter bunk to the nth degree.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Unfortunately, just about everything regarding DIA is much speculation at this point. However there were enough people who actually came forward that were involved with DIA is as much evidence as we need to consider it worth more research.

I have a buddy who knows about the underground system as well and he says he has spotted transport entrances underneath houses in the Cheyenne Mountain area.

My other thread however is purely speculation, I barely know anything about Cold Fusion. I was fishing for people who do know more about time travel and cold fusion to shed some more light on the subject.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MouseOnMars

The underground facility is for the elites when the # goes down, it's a giant bunker. DIA could easily be proven if you have the balls to go down there, you will most likely not come out alive.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MouseOnMars

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD-NOT BITS AND PIECES AND COME TO A SWIFT AND IGNORENT JUDGEMENT(ATS IS AFTER ALL TO "DENY IGNORENCE"

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Have you heard(12.21.12)the theroy on DIA being the western HQ anf AIA(Atlanta internasional airport)being the east HQ.Trust me I have personally been to ATL and I was excited that my conecting flight (to Jamaca)went through their.They have just as much "freaky"stuff as DIA.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes I have heard that and do believe, DIA is a product of the NAZI's Operation Paperclip, also this is heavily related to Montauk, the Philadelphia Experiment, alines, time travel and ufo's but more importantly I believe it laid the foundation for 9/11. Every citizen in the entire US should be made aware of the happenings at DIA and ATL. There are many other airports also, but not one other is dubbed "The World Airport Commision" that is DIA and since when did freemasons hold meetings in Airports anyways?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Are you able to post me that map yet?I really want to sta on topic of the undeground tunnel system here.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Mag lev trains...yep the idea of them has been talked about for a long time now. I think they are real, the speeds mentioned, maybe not that fast, but fast enough. Sure makes you wonder!

As for the money, yeah the black budget thing is a possibility, but then when companies that already make gobs of money are offered contracts of this nature, heck I am sure money can be printed by the usual sources without any backing on it. Work is done for the use of it by those who make it happen...so money deals are no problem in the black ops world.

As for undergrond installations that the general public know nothing to little about...oh they are very real. What is intersting about undergrond stuff is, the are made only for those who have the right to know of them and use them. All else can go.... The point is, they are designed for some to survive not the general public.

Just think, if you were offered access to the underground club for life, I think you wouldn' talk about it much either, so as to keep it secret they sure will.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I can assure you it won't happen today, I will try to remember to put it on my pen drive and get that to you next time I am online.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join