It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experience -- What happened?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Reply to RuneSpider:
I think I know what type of background noise you mean, and yeah it is annoying. Though this one didn't sound like the usual noise that is emitted from certain electronics, but sounded like it was produced from within rather than from without.

As a growing person I'm sure I get plenty to eat and drink
, I drink a rather large glass of Milk, Water, and various Juices such as V8, Orange juice (though really rare at night) and grape juice. I've stayed away from spirte, coke and all those soft drinks for quite some time. I guess the thing that really gets me is I always wake up to that alarm since it raises in pitch as seconds (or perhaps minutes?) progress. And even after hitting the snooze alarm it turns right back on and repeats the process.

Reply to Sean:
Uh I probably should know this but when are these daylight savings times-days? I never usually set my clocks back
. Perhaps it was something universersal for all computers. Think its time for me to search up that day and see what I can find.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

I would say more than likely you could have stray current running through your house or apartment, the buzzing your heard was the electricity building up as you completed a curcit by laying on the bed, probably the reason why your leg tensed up as well... Not enough to hurt you but enough to freak you out... As far as your clocks and the fan are concerned that strange electrical phenomenon could damage and interfere with your electronics as well... I'd see if you can find someone who can test to see if you have any stray current... Not sure how this sort of thing could happen, but it does... Some guy lost a cow and one guy a dog due to power drainage shocking them to death...

Dangers Of Stray Current

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The entity didn't put a red dot on me... At least not to my knowledge, but it did manifest itself at one point in the image of my housemate and shined a blue light in my face...

Sounds strange, but i think the electrical feeling and the buzzing sounds come part and parcel with the paralysis...

I think we are tuning in somewhat to the frequencies that surround us.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Reply to ElectricUncleSam
The stray Current sounds interesting, but I'm wondering why it would manifest itself now rather than doing so in the past. Thank you though for bringing it up. Already searching a bit more into this idea
. Will probably end up talking to parents abotu the electrical wiring about the house since we have a dish as well, perhaps it could have done something.

Reply to mr-lizard:
Interesting wonder why the blue light...And was it more or less a "almost" perfect image of your housemate? at least enough to fool someone that this indeed was your housemate and not something else?
As for the electrical and buzzing I kind of see it that way, though after it a while of having the sinking feelings of OOBE experiences, I stopped noticing (Or perhaps) hearing them. I'm wondering if they just come back stronger after a while of not taking any heed to them.

Anyway, going back to sleep. Since nothing out of the ordinary happened today. Clock woke me up, and was tempted to kick it, phone rang on cue, and Vista actually listened for once. Car ran smooth and garage was fine
. Overall I hope it was a one time deal and doesn't happen again, but I'll keep an eye on the thread for hopefully need developments as to what happened or might have. As well as adding any other weird experiences in.

A little side note --
Has any one noticed anything missing from there house lately? I've been missing my two hats for two weeks now and I usually have two (one in my room, one in the basement) that have now vanished from the house. I even sleep in the hats is what gets me the most as to how I could lose my two favorite hats like that. But I guess its true that if someone loses a sock anywhere in the world, someone else might lose one of there socks as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
my mystery solved... I 'think'..I must have read it as 6:30am which would actually place the time at 7:30am But, now sitting here thinking about it, I go back and remember seeing the alarm clock set 8:38am and remembering thinking to myself.. "CRAP!! .. i'm late by an hour!!"..

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi Leviatano,

Sounds Italian.

I'm half-Italian.

Paisano

As a Ufologist, I was asked by an ATS member to come to this thread and post a commentary.

Originally posted by Leviatano
As for the marks, I have I guess three I guess you could say, two marks on my chest that looked like a spot that's healing, but I've had those since...I was 12 or 14 perhaps. Then there is one on my back that spans about...1/4 or just the upper part of my back. Though that has been there since I was around 15 I suppose, mainly its supposed to be from an infection (At least that is what my doctor told me)

Those marks may or may not have been caused by Reticulans. But there is a probability that at least some of them were caused by aliens simply because of the other evidence you present.

Sleep paralysis doesn't cause one to see Greys or have problems with electronic equipment. That evidence, combined with the missing time you experienced, all points to you having been visited by space aliens.

The Reticulans routinely project an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapon at the vicinity of the person or persons they wish to examine and/or kidnap. EMP weapons disrupt all electrical fields and are the reason for the common occurrence of car engines stalling out prior to an alien abduction.

The buzzing sound that you heard which led to you falling asleep, was the aliens' doing: most likely a reaction to their paralysis ray - another common factor that precedes a visitation and/or kidnapping.

To sum up, you have substantial evidence that you were visited by Reticulan Greys:

1. You heard a buzzing sound which led to you falling asleep.
2. Your electronic equipment was disrupted.
3. You experienced missing time.
4. You remember seeing Grey aliens.

I notice from your window picture that you have very bad protection.

Leviatano's Window

You give them a clear path to shoot their paralysis beam through the top, uncovered portion. That needs to be covered at dusk with a thick shade or blanket; your blinds need to be closed at dusk and all your doors and windows need to be locked from the inside (as with deadbolt locks that can't be picked).

Although they can't teleport, read minds, or walk through walls, Reticulans can pick locks as easily as any locksmith can here.

You will likely be visited again unless you take the proper precautions.

Abduction Prevention

Feel free to U2U me.

Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thanks so much again Paul_Richard

And yep the name is Italian, friend "gave" me the name, after reading a story about the leviathan.

The mark or "Blotch" on my back seemed to have gone away when I took penicillin, and another brand of medication to help stop or get rid of it. But the minute both ran out, it just came back (even stronger I believe). It also lead me to think what is the main basis of an abduction, since really I have nothing of value for them. So it makes me wonder what there objective is. With all this going on, perhaps I should get another dog seeing as I can't cover up the majority of the windows in this house.

I don't think there is anyway to cover up that big window (We actually have quite a few windows we can't cover up.) This all just brings more and more questions to the table, with the main one coming back as "Whats the point of them abducting. Random or certain people
?"

I'll just have to read through the site some more until I can find at least somewhat of a reason as to why they might abduct me. Thank you for the information.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Coincidence or not, my alarm did not go off on Saturday morning and I do remember setting it on Friday night.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by S.O.U.P.

Do you remember anything happening that night? Or at least anything stated on the news about anything? I don't watch TV often,ctually I don't watch TV anymore really. Only the off chance that I do. So I'm wondering if there could be something related to the day lights saving time change, and clocks in general.

So far no one has noticed anything, at least in this neighborhood. I'll ask my friend in Texas to see if he at least noticed anything that was unusual.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hmm, well I was on break at work before, but I'll explain it a bit more now that I can.

I wake up on weekdays around 6am to make it to class around 7, but since I had work at 9 I had to actually change the time on the alarm so it wouldn't wake me up so early. Now I was pretty tired while doing it, but I am sure that I turned it on after changing the time to about 7:30, also something strange was that my dad just happened to wake up and wake me up for work at around 8:15. I asked him what woke him up so early on a Saturday and he just said that he just "woke up"(keep in mind he had just stayed up the night before to 3-4am watching Formula 1 qualifying).

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting story... I should high-light that that buzzing sound you are hearing is probably made by a high electromagnetic field. Do you happen to have any high power device in your bedroom?

In the same line I have experienced that buzzing sound, particularly when physically exhausted. This buzzing send me straight into heavy REM sleep, with deep and sometimes incredible dreams.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nightcat

Thats what I thought, but just before going to bed again I heard the soft static of my computer (Or clock?) running. I then heard that same buzz before going to sleep. To be honest, My body was paralyzed again and made me sleepy again. All I could do was blink my eyes and roll over (Was hoping I'd roll out of the bed) but over all I ended up falling asleep again. I don't think there is anything else electrical plugged into my room except my laptop and clock since my cell phone was/is downstars at the moment.

Thing is...This time when I heard the buzzing sound, I was thinking of how would one feel if they were walking on the moon alone covering there mouth so that they wouldn't die. (Visualizing all of this) Then I thought about someone taking an intake of breath and thats when I heard the sound right after the visualized person tried to breathe, then I remember falling asleep ( I think? )

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by S.O.U.P.

Hmm, interesting. So your dad was awakened by something and in turn woke you up? That brings a question of if your dad heard it. Then my mother should have also heard something while I was in my room. Another person I can ask, thanks for your added experience it opens new doors now.

Reply In General:
Well it happened again, but this time I can remember more things. Yet it seems like a blur rather than missing time like last time. A few key points I guess throughout the dream (or abduction?) helped me to figure out what was going on somewhat, but I'm still quite baffled as to what exactly happened.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I might as well post the experience before its gone from my mind. (Probably going to get flamed for triple posting, but I didn't want to disturb my other replies with such a long tale of what happened.
)

Well this time it was around 6:00 when I thought about going to bed, but wasn't until 6:13 till I actually got in the bed. For quite some time I would just lay lie there thinking with my eyes closed as usual and only wanted to take a brief nap actually. Since it was finally a sunny day out here in Ohio and the snow was melting or had already melted.

My first thoughts were actually about a manga I'm reading that deals with 20 year old(s) and there love dilemas and life goals. I don't know when my mind changed to this, but later on I started to think about what it would be like if you were on the moon, curving your mouth and walking about with no one around. The visualization was clear to me, and saw the moon in my mind's eye walking on it with barely any clothes and just a piece of cloth covering my nose or mouth. I'm positive I heard voices from somewhere saying "This would be a perfect chance for her to exact her revenge. Leaving him out here to die...(The rest I don't remember and don't even know if there is even anymore).

I'm not sure but I think that thought/dream came after the fact that I heard the buzzing noise if I'm correct. Because when I heard the buzzing noise I remember opening my eyes wide and trying to get up from the bed, all I could do was roll over and try to get up, yet I just felt to tired. For a moment as I lie there I continued to blink my eyes to stay awake until I got up, but overall I think I was awake for about three to possible five minutes just staring at the slow blinking light on my laptop and out the window. I know one thought that passed by was "I should get on ATS and post." while another thought was "I should continue that manga, or drop that stuff off at my sister's apartment." But after that I had fallen asleep and seems like I was bombarded with a whole bunch of dreams. (At least I think they were dreams)

One of the dreams was that one currently in the second paragraph, talking about the moon. I distinctly remember at least two or perhaps three other dreams, but for the life of me I can't really remember. One thought(or perhaps dream?) I vaguely remember was being curled up head on some woman's lap with my arms around her waist. With my head on her lap feeling my hair (or ear?) being stroked. I'm not sure, but I think it connected to another dream (Perhaps I'm finally remembering them? I've only been up for 10 minutes now) In which I remember a woman being dropped down from the sky. Thats all I remember...I think I was outside walking and she dropped (fell?) down and that's about all I remember. For some reason she looked asian, and could have been 5 feet...6? or 7 inches. To be honest I really didn't care for what was going on when she fell. Since I have embraced the buddhist life style and before falling asleep I found something in a manga that made me think.

Overall It just made me think that if you have one true life in your life, there is no reason to go about searching for another. Before falling asleep I thought on that for quite some time. (Not sure if it has any correlation with hearing the "buzz" but might as well state that just to be sure.) Once I finally woke up and felt the weight of my body again, I found myself holding my covers with my arms wrapped about them and my head on the bundle (Hump?) it produced with the image of that person still in mind. (
now that I think about it, it still makes me laugh).

Umm..There is nothing else I can recall now to be honest, I'm starting to draw a blank, but glad I put that down. Perhaps if I drank some grape juice and ate my orange from earlier it might help, but I'm glad I was able to put it down before it evaporated I guess you could say. Since it wasn't completely wiped out at. Such as the quickness of a snap, but rather as snow evaporating in an enviroment that is getting warmer. Anyway, Sorry mods/Admins for the triple post.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I had a (partly) very similar experience a few times in the past few years. Maybe somebody can explain what it was.

It was basically just the sudden occurrence of a loud "crackling" and/or "buzzing" sound around my ear - and even "in" it - as I was lying in bed, on my side. (The ear where it happened was the uncovered one, i.e. the "upper" one.)

As you can imagine, it was quite startling. I was SURE that an insect had strayed into my ear - which was all the more startling because I had heard no such insect approaching (like a fly). And it turned out there was no such insect. On certain occasions it also reminded me of a very loud crackling static electricity - which is what I thought it was. Only, I can't imagine what could have caused it and how.

Last summer this happened about three or four nights in a row - always at night - and it was very unsettling. (Imagine a huge fly and/or a cloud of static electricity suddenly bursting inside your ear!)

The first time this happened, however, was some five years ago (perhaps more), and at the time I was on the street, walking home - also in the evening.
(That occasion was also marked by another uncommon occurrence, but I am not going to talk about that, as I am sure it would only and unnecessarily deviate the thread.)

I never did anything "about" it, because there was nothing to do, except examine the room (quite needlessly, it turned out).

There were no other unusual circumstances or conditions that I am aware of. Everything was "as usual".

I know without a shadow of a doubt that it was NOT "sleep paralysis" or anything related to sleep/dreams. (I was not asleep or anywhere near sleep - I wish I were...!)

I would really like to know WHAT it was.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

That sound you hear does/did it increase in pitch as well? I think the sound seems similar to all experiences and kind of wondering if everyone who hears this sound hears it increase for a while. If so then it may be possible to draw a conclusion about whats going on, and the where the sound originates from. As well if you can remember anything in between or anything after the experience would be helpful. Such as for myself I feel dizzy after a few moments of being awake, but I just count that as getting readjusted to gravity

If you have any more experiences with the sound, then please don't hesitate to say them
. As the more this thread gets, the easier it may be to solving the whole thing really.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ciao, Leviatano

Honestly, I am not sure whether the pitch increased or not - and the reason (why I am not sure) is that the entire experience was rather unsettling.
I am not one to usually be thrown off by trifles (or even big things), but that was SO sudden - totally out of the blue - and VERY loud that I was concentrating more on trying to determine the source of it (and trying to ge the "bug" out of my ear), which is why I am really not sure about the pitch.

Maybe I am mistaken, but it does seem to be very closely related to what you heard, though.

As to the circumstances, I can only say that last summer was a horrible time for me - the most difficult time in my life so far, actually. But I wasn't under any particular stress at the times when this happened - I was just trying to sleep or was reading (also lying on my side). And the first time it happened - that evening on the street, several years ago - I don't recall ANY type of special circumstances at all. (I think - I am not sure - it was about to rain, maybe a storm was gathering; but I am really not 100% sure.)

So - nobody else here ever heard crackling/buzzing...?
I was really hoping somebody would offer possible explanations fr this (not involving aliens, I mean
).

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Ah, I see. It does sound similar to what I heard on both ocassions. And you stated it was a horrible time for you at that time? Trying to see if a bad mood could be the source of it. Since I'm not doing so hot in school right now perhaps it could be a "key" of sorts

Well I conversed with a friend last night for roughly about 40 minutes to an hour talking to him about his similar experience in texas. Apparently what he heard was something that was "Thicker" than the sound of static (His words) and I just described the sound I heard as being "Heavy" we then both agreed on it being the perfect word on the sound. To this day he said he hasn't come up with a conclusion on it yet either, but he did say he felt a presence and said I should probably use the "motion detector" camera on my laptop to see if I can catch anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I had a LOT of dreams last night, but can't remember any of them since after I woke up once and had the dreams in mind I just went back to sleep at least another hour or so...but what was odd was after I finally did get up I began to walk downstairs and (about a 30 seconds after getting out of bed) I heard what seemed to be what you are describing...the buzzing, but it was for maybe a second or two and seemed like it was leaving my ear, and hey I too live in Ohio, so that's kinda odd.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by S.O.U.P.]

[edit on 17-3-2008 by S.O.U.P.]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Oh, I was not at all in "bad mood"...

It was more like being submerged under a deep ocean of... everything.
But that is true of the entire period I am talking about; those nights were nothing special in that respect (if anything, I was totally calm: sad, but calm).

Your friend's description does sound like mine, too. There was a sound that could be interpreted as a "click" - only it was immediately enmeshed with really loud and, yes, "heavy" or substantial (certainly not "light") resembling the drone of a hysterically buzzing fly and/or static electricity.

Ugh.
Unpleasant!

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Vanitas]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join