It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien presence evidence? You decide.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I browse here a lot though I dont post that much.

Anyway Im sure most of you have seen the apparent alien abduction attempt in Brazil.
I didint think much of it until I saw this video.
It puts forward a very good argument for an alien presence.

And one picture in particular is very telling, Im sure youll spot it.

The thing is Im not sure what kind of attention its recieved here already.

Anyway, heres the vid, I would very much like your opinions on it.

Peace outXD

Video pt 1

Video pt 2

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
yeah man, its definately convicing so far... i havent watched the 2nd vid yet... but thats some creepy stuff....
HOWEVER.
if this is how aliens have been abducting us.... then the human race is dumber than i thought..
peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This ain't no alien conspiracy theory,

This is real,

Written right underneat the dollar in the masonic seal.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevo351
yeah man, its definately convicing so far... i havent watched the 2nd vid yet... but thats some creepy stuff....
HOWEVER.
if this is how aliens have been abducting us.... then the human race is dumber than i thought..
peace.

lol

Maybe he was injured.

This actually got me thinking about the massive number of unexplained missing children in Mexico.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Outlawstar]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
they fly here in a spacecraft undetected, land, and hide behind a tree? i was looking to see more exciting footage. alien on alien

[edit on 11-3-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
they fly here in a spacecraft undetected, land, and hide behind a tree? i was looking to see more exciting footage. alien on alien

[edit on 11-3-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

Clearly you havint watched the entire videos.I advise you do.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Hi there. I thought this video was pretty real looking too, even though it was done on a cell phone.

I reported on it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

In this thread:

There are other ATS Threads specifically about this video, here:

Happy reading!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the links.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I presume that this video has also been discussed on here many times before too.

clicky

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How amazingly wonderful! Great find!

so it seems that whatever this thing is it has the technology to create some type of vortex/window between our reality and his and then just reach through and try to grab someone. How fascinating.

I wonder what would have happened to that kid had he not gotten away. Would we have ever seen him again? Where would he have been taken?What is the reason for this seemingly random abduction attempt? Do they not care who they abduct? Mabye it wasnt so random. Mabye they knew in advance that they were going to take this kid . Mabye he had somthing they wanted.Mabye they knew exactly where he was gonna be and when.

In the first clip it shows them going to the site and measruing the radiation. it was dated november 30th 2005. I wonder what has become of all this since then. Is there still radiation there? Has anything else happened to the two guys? Has the footage been looked at and studied by professionals to determine its authenticity?

I know im asking a whole lot of questions that probably no one has the answers to. I just got so excited when I saw this video.

EDIT TO ADD: Forgot to mention that I flagged and starred this thread!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar

This actually got me thinking about the massive number of unexplained missing children in Mexico.

lol yeah this would be a fair explanation.
i just cant get over the length og the arms on this thing. plus, if it is a grey, it would be very tall for one.... unless these people are midgets...which i doubt... greys are apparently only 3 - 4 feet tall.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
How amazingly wonderful! Great find!

so it seems that whatever this thing is it has the technology to create some type of vortex/window between our reality and his and then just reach through and try to grab someone. How fascinating.

I wonder what would have happened to that kid had he not gotten away. Would we have ever seen him again? Where would he have been taken?What is the reason for this seemingly random abduction attempt? Do they not care who they abduct? Mabye it wasnt so random. Mabye they knew in advance that they were going to take this kid . Mabye he had somthing they wanted.Mabye they knew exactly where he was gonna be and when.

In the first clip it shows them going to the site and measruing the radiation. it was dated november 30th 2005. I wonder what has become of all this since then. Is there still radiation there? Has anything else happened to the two guys? Has the footage been looked at and studied by professionals to determine its authenticity?

I know im asking a whole lot of questions that probably no one has the answers to. I just got so excited when I saw this video.

EDIT TO ADD: Forgot to mention that I flagged and starred this thread!

Every one of these questions sprung to my mind adn Id really like to know what became of the whole thing.

As for purpose, something about it seemed kind of....desperate, like the alien was weakened or making some sort of last gasp effort, who knows why.

I would have pulled the thing right outta the portal^__^

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
WOW, this looks quite interesting!

I'm wondering if they checked higher up in the air, or dug into the ground to see if the radiation from the vortex was still there, or if it was coming from the rocks!

I would think that the people would take the rocks and try to sell them!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I think you people need to look back further than the past year or two.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
I think you people need to look back further than the past year or two.

How do you mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This has been debunked as a hoax.

Thx, move along these are not the droids you are looking for...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by smans
This has been debunked as a hoax.

Thx, move along these are not the droids you are looking for...

Are you going to provide anything to back that up.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Even more fascinating this "vortex" brings him into our dimension at just the right angle to the recording device so you can't see him standing behind a pole beforehand? Please.

If you guys fall for this stuff, you will fall for anything. It's prolonged serious discussion on such rubbish that makes all of us appear foolish at times.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Even more fascinating this "vortex" brings him into our dimension at just the right angle to the recording device so you can't see him standing behind a pole beforehand? Please.

If you guys fall for this stuff, you will fall for anything. It's prolonged serious discussion on such rubbish that makes all of us appear foolish at times.

Unfortunatly, your the only one who has appeared foolish in this topic so far.

Have you even watched the video.

Oh I suppose someone just tottered up and and placed chernobyl level radiation in mid air.

In situations like this our preconceptions and perceptions of whats happening can lead to the wrong conclusion and often does.

Im not saying its`100 percent real but you have failed to convince me otherwise.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

If you guys fall for this stuff, you will fall for anything.

And where are you getting the idea weve "fallen" for it.
There is clearly a question mark in teh topic.

Its simply a debate on a possibility, nothing is being stated as fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join