It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Alien Abduction Caught on Camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thats right boys and girls you heard it here first. Your resident contactee/abduction skeptic has finally found the proof. And here it is captured in living color down in Mexico.
The 2 in the clip are attempting a bit of soccer practice when they are disturbed by the leaping alien. Thankfully their friend had his video capable cell phone at the ready.

youtube.com...

Thanks to Greg Boone for the lead.
I shall doubt no more those absurd and ridiculous claims.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Why would the freind be fil;ming soccor practice, doesnt seem to me film worthy material. Unless of course its a hoax

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Darn Cowboy. I was hoping for something else. That's been around for about 6 months.

I really don't know what to make of it. It does look kinda real but, I do wonder.

Now, I can see why a kid would be using his phone recorder. My daughter, and other kids love to use it for no particular reason, except just to use it. So, I cannot say it's a hoax, but good lead.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Why would the freind be fil;ming soccor practice, doesnt seem to me film worthy material. Unless of course its a hoax

That's the most ridiculous attempt at debunking I've seen in a long time. Like Max says, people use their camera's anytime anywhere for no reason. So if this is a hoax, you haven't debunked it.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
LHC,

This video is over a year old and I believe that it has been debunked as a prank by some people trying to get one over on a couple of Mexican UFOlogists.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What and the alien just happens to materialize or something behind the pole, what is he camera shy?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
any video experts wanna take a closer look at the shadows / pixels and see if that was added in or anything?

quite bizzare even tho i have a gut feeling its not real

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I remember someone said this was a hoax and that the boys admitted it...

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Thats right boys and girls you heard it here first

No I didn't...

[edit on 2006/7/5 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I saw this one when it air on TV, still Im not sure if its real, could be, could not, who knows.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If this is not a hoax, I don't consider that an abduction just contact.

Just like anything else, is it real or memorix

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good point observe50. I've seen this video over 6 months ago and I don't know if is real or a hoax but that's not important. My question is, why would you call this an alien abduction? What makes you think that this is an abduction? Did the person disappear after the contact with the alleged alien and where is the information about this?

My two cents guys...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

MMP

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
Found some of the earlier threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was going to mention the 2nd link you posted. I just viewed that thread about 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This came up a few months ago, it was made up by the kids and proven to be a hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well by all means if you have proof this is a hoax post away.
Watch the shadow near the light pole.b

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A) This vid has been posted/discussed many times before.

B) Since when does an arm reaching out from behind a lightpost qualify as an "abduction". :shk:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think it's amazing that I can post this crap and when I'm serious
I get none.
If you got Elvis, then you got the world.

edit:link

[edit on 7/9/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I see everyone found the older threads on this video. Its a hoax. Why do I say so?

Look at the light post the alien pops out from behind. During the length of the video, you see the lightpost in the background, and nothing behind it, or in the area. Then suddenly, from behind that skinny lightpost, the upper half of an alien pops out from behind this really skinny lightpost and grabs at the guy, the hide behind it and vanishes.

Sorry, but even greys aint that skinny. Its like a badly remade cartoon, where the characters hid behind ridiculously skinny and small objects and jump from behind them.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Amazing Alien Abduction Caught on Camera

I don't see an actual abduction. The figure just pops its head out from behind the pole.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
I think it's amazing that I can post this crap and when I'm serious....

When you're serious?

Is this an admission of knowingly posting misleading info?

The title is "Amazing Alien Abduction Caught on Camera", when you knew there was no "abduction" shown, and now you admittedly call it "crap"?

You might want to brush up on the T&C's, threads like this are the kind of "crap" that gets people rightfully banned. :shk:

This is not the proper way to draw attention to another thread that you may feel is being overlooked.

[edit on 7/9/06 by redmage]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join