It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All This Stupid 2012 stuff...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by Mr Green

I am one of those "nutjobs who incoherantly go on about nonsense "and I want to talk about "love vibrations".

Well, this is all lovely and interesting. But what does it have to do with the topic of this thread? Do your vibrations have anything to do with the Mayan calendar or 2012?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

2012 is a portal into the golden age, this is wrote in the Mayan Calendar. The old ways will die to make way for the new ways.

"I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened."
Hermes Trismegistus

The way to survive this is to increase your spiritual frequency. This is easily done by just feeling more love then sending this love out to others. This can be achieved through HCR. I recommend darcons thread on Ascension he has many answers on it for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
I think the only thing we can be certain about for 21st December 2012 is the rare winter solstice that only occurs approximately once every 26,000 years, this is the only definite.

Info about the Galactic Alignment

Everything else is just pure speculation, but still, I like to keep an open mind about everything! As for what happens, well, i'm happy to just wait and see!!

Sanity lives!

the lack of having a "operating system" that could accept any sources or "evidence" suggesting anything remotely important culminating by the end of 2012 is why people can't provide people evidence to make them believe. Also i belive mis-direction to interpret 2012 as the end of "civilization" is what turns alot of "intelligent" people off and ignorant to the whole 2012 "whoopla"

to me the date means the end of a window in time for practicing a service to others mentality (which the benefits of which yield something....some kind of rise in "consciousness/or understanding or being ..... for some sort of reason that we really don't have the intelligence to discern ( or i don't yet) perhaps it hullabaloo

but i don't know, and i would wager 99% of people don't know , they just have opinions and theory's.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

2012 is a portal into the golden age, this is wrote in the Mayan Calendar. The old ways will die to make way for the new ways.

Really, a calendar says all that? Do you have any specific parts of the calendar that say all that? Links? I'd be very interested in reading that for myself.

"I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened."
Hermes Trismegistus

So, basically, you are saying that the world will be the same after 2012? Isn't that how the world is already? We need to believe in this calandar for what human nature is already? Hmmmm.

The way to survive this is to increase your spiritual frequency. This is easily done by just feeling more love then sending this love out to others. This can be achieved through HCR. I recommend darcons thread on Ascension he has many answers on it for you.

What exaclty is it I should worry about surviving again? So, you are saying you know specifically what is going to happen? Interesting. Are you good at picking lotto numbers, too? I'm not trying to be rude, but you seem to know something the rest of us don't. Care to elaborate some more?

Thanks

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Just saying it, doesn't make it so. Can you reference any research, translations, or other scholarly efforts that also offer this information? For it really to be considered, it would need to be a reference that could be verified by relatively independent sources.

In fact, the sources should range across different disciplines...theology, archeology, anthropology, sociology....

If anyone could find some agreement amongst these fields about the Mayan's and their calender...that would be pretty strong evidence.....

But I won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

What exaclty is it I should worry about surviving again? So, you are saying you know specifically what is going to happen? Interesting. Are you good at picking lotto numbers, too? I'm not trying to be rude, but you seem to know something the rest of us don't. Care to elaborate some more?

Thanks

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

No my friend I can do none of this, I have recently awakened from my non ascending self and I too am still learning. I just feel so full of life and love I just want to pass the good word on.

Im still searching for answers just like you but I look at the world now with new hope. If only I could show you but I can t this path is a personal one, one you must travel alone. I would love to take you by the hand and show you but I can not, HCR will show you.

We are all so full of light and love I want this to shine through in all of us.
Protect your inner light , love your inner light then set it free to others to feel. I will try and send you some Enthralled fan.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Could you send me some too? I'm stuck in a job I hate, in a house I can't afford to pay for cos my fiance ran off with someone else and left me with all the debts. I could sure do with some love sendin my way right now!!

Well, either love or a cheque for £20,000

Seriously though, as I stated before i'm keeping a complete open mind on this one - the only thing that IS a definite is the 26,000 year solstice which is an event in itself, and whatever, if anything, happens with that, then i'll be sat here just waitin to see what the outcome is!

I hope people don't get too heated about this topic as there's only one way we're ever going to get an answer - and unfortunately it means waiting over 4 years!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I sent alot Enthralled Fans way and as I say Im learning but when I feel able I will send some to you Jimbowsk you sound like you could use some. You will know when it reaches you your heart gets a slight flutter and you smile, you smile and you can t work out why you are smiling . Your smiling because you have just felt love from someone who doesn t even know you and that is a very strong love.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I could certainly do with it so i'll look forward to it! Much appreciated!

If only everyone on this planet was so keen to offer support when others needed it, perhaps everyone should go through spiritual enlightenment. If only there was something proposed to happen that would do this...

See what I did there

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

See your smiling already arn't you.
I have sent you it hope you feel the love.

Ariella

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm going to start posting this in every 2012 thread,
because this is where the truth is:

2012 isn't about Nibiru or Planet X crap.
2012 isn't really about clocks either, but it does have to do with time,
and how technology rapidly progresses over time. Maybe the
ancients knew this, like the Mayans, but that was then, this is now.

Ever hear of the Singularity?

The technological singularity is a hypothesized point in the future variously characterized by the technological creation of self-improving intelligence, unprecedentedly rapid technological progress, or some combination of the two.
Statistician I. J. Good first wrote of an "intelligence explosion", suggesting that if machines could even slightly surpass human intellect, they could improve their own designs in ways unseen by their designers, and thus recursively augment themselves into far greater intelligences. Vernor Vinge later called this event "the Singularity" as an analogy between the breakdown of modern physics near a gravitational singularity and the drastic change in society he argues would occur following an intelligence explosion.

Our Government and the Military Industrial Complex
are building a "God on Earth" system. It's unprecedented.

Beyond Conspiracy: Artificial General Intelligence
(ATS Newsletter Special)

The push for AGI is broad in scope and width and breadth. The effort is comparable to a modern day "Manhattan Project", only this time it's not even being kept secret, despite the fact that only handfuls of the public sector have any idea of it's existence. This issue is almost completely blacklisted by the mainstream Media, especially on TV, despite it being the most significant area that can be found publicly on DARPA's very own website, for starters. DARPA is the DOD agency responsible for technologies such as UAV's & the Internet itself, and it isn't as if the Media is ignorant to DARPA or their other programs.

This is the being called the biggest government commitment
to technological research since the space program

DARPA's iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid

It unveils the governments numerous and ongoing programs related to A.I., "NBIC", the "Global Information Grid", nanotechnology, biotechnology, autonomous drones, "naval sea-bases", space weapons, weather modification… or more directly: domestic and global totalitarian technological domination. American Imperialism meets Artificial Intelligence.

Google Video Link

They Want Your Soul

Their AI system will be a Hybrid of silicon, biological, and nano processors. Biological means "humanized" rat brain neurons (or worse). The software will be math models of biological brain functions. It will be a beast 'brain' by definition, and the implants will each be marks of the beast by defintion. Neural implants will provide holographic mental imagery, a completely delusional reality offering drug like experiences.

Revelation prophecy mentions "worshipping" the "beast" and its "image" in the "forehead".. TEN TIMES! But millions will line up to get our totalitarian governments' implants, because bias marches on!

The Mayan Calendar makes a good case to account for the Evolution and Time while maintaining a 7-day creation based on cycles. The cycles work like gears that get smaller as time moves on. They calculated is using advanced astrology. New Agers make a case for a "Transformation of Conciousness" when the Mayan calendar ends in 2012. They claim we'll be like a hive mind with telepathy. The real transformation will be when DARPA's AI goes online. The real mass telepathy would be the brain-implants. Do you really think God mapped out the stars to tell us to worship this manmade "God on Earth" after Revelations warned against it??

Google Video Link

An Inconvenient Truth ON Al Gore: The Google A.I. Conspiracy

To what length will Gore go to 'save the earth'? Can the man who 'create[d] the Internet' take the next step and 'create' the artificial intelligence Technological Singularity in time to save the earth?

Dubya and Al Gore's unknown unholy alliance.

Most people would assume that Bush and Gore have no common agenda. Each have completely different primary agenda's, and each are highly critical of each other's agenda's, but there is one common thread: Fear.

Couple More Years: Artificial Intelligence and "Religions Last Stand"

Soon, the world as we know it will never be the same. There will exist a consciousness that we won't be able to comprehend or compare to. This system will be hooked into everything, by design. Once this happens there will be no turning back. It will be the most important event in human history, and it will be unpredictable in rapidness and outcome.

Finishing the Unfinished Pyramid

The “Unfinished Pyramid” in one of the most overlooked symbols, being quite possibly the least understood of archaic symbols. Pyramids have meanings in both physical reality, and in spiritual Symbology. The unfinished pyramid has always had its meaning, but it was always a work in progress. Now with NBIC technology, they’re actually trying to finish it once and for all. Prepare for NeuBabel. Neural Babyloff, but what will it bring?

Proven: Construction of The Beast is underway.

DARPA AI .mil & more

Massive defense software under scrutiny

This is REAL. This is happening NOW.
Everything else is a distraction.

[edit on 3/5/08 by aecreate]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

Very interesting and also very disturbing. Im sorry I could only watch the first 5 minutes but I know it is something I hope I do not become part of.
Ascension is stopping people becoming sheep, they question their surroundings and reality and don t just following what they are told, may be there is some hope you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
fact 1 the mayan calendar is historicly proven well
fact 2 the 25.800 year cycle of the earth is confirmed (pressesion)
fact 3 on the date in 2012 the earth and sun are lined-up with the center of our galaxy....(you know wat moon gravity does with the earth ..imagine wat the full gravity power of oure galaxy center will do..)

also look in the past..big disasters related whit that date... (als half and qwarter the cycles )where writen up trough the years by summarians/egypt's and other great cultures..
old russian..saying.." if you do'nt look with one eye to the past..you will be blind for the future "

nasa has already placed a warning for extreem sun activity in 2012...and the genes bank just finished in spitsbergen was not build for nothing in an hurry!.. the governments knows wats coming up...the signs are already here ..the process is running in oure envirement.. wil be worse every year till the climax in 2012

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ressiv]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
fact 3 on the date in 2012 the earth and sun are lined-up with the center of our galaxy....(you know wat moon gravity does with the earth ..imagine wat the full gravity power of oure galaxy center will do..)

Probably the same gravity pull it does now.. I can't see why or how the sun could channel gravity forces.

I've had a few books on the Mayan calender subject that are 20+ years old and they put this thing into a great picture that actually made sense. But to be honest, in the last few years the subject has become 90% nonsense and *insert-random-disaster-or-alien/multidimensional-being-influence* crap pulled out of someones behinds! Its such a shame.. Its a very interesting topic, but like many other subjects, it has gone down the drain. Its hilarious how some people grasp for straws, or just have a very boring life.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, its kinda funny to see people just now knowing so little about 2012, I mean, my little brother knows all about it from the science channel and the history channel. oh brother, TV evidence.

I came across this prediction like ten years ago, and now that its in the mainstream media, wow, just wow. They sure are doing a good job at advertising for 2012 in the movies and media.

It means whatever you want it to mean, which depends on where you stop researching.
time will tell for sure. the irony for both sides kills me!
as far as I know, I thought the mayans predicted their OWN demise, now theres a pretty well documented tidbit of information.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Given our current economic woes it is possible that fear and desperation could spark world-wide revolts or yet another world war by 2012. Heck I could buy that happening by mid 2009 if conditions suddenly collapsed and enough people were to panic.

So maybe through it all we have a very rough year or two and come December of 2012 enough people will unite and end the suffering, anger, fear and hunger to bring in what would be a more or less utopian golden age.

Or some company may release a game so great it that turns us all into obsessed, drooling addicts that makes World of Warcraft's customer base seem unimpressive. That or Wyld Stallyns sign Eddie Van Halen into a muli-album contract.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you for your thoughts today, as I needed them. After I sent my reply to you, my boyfriend who is a lot older than I am told me that he started having chest pains this morning at about 3 am, and that the pain was now also in his back and left arm. Off to emergency we went.

He's fine the Dr. said, in regards to his heart, but do to his age and some other health issues, he's being kept for 24 to 48 hours.

I waited with him there for about 7 hours before they decided to keep him, making him smile with silly little jokes. I'm sure he's glad to be away from me for 24 hours!

I do understand your point about HCR, but was a bit confuzzled as to how it related to the topic. Good cheer and tidings never hurt anyone, and yet really so little of it is spread around. It takes a lot less work than negativity, anyway.

The world can change any time people want to make it so, and it is sort of sad it will take a special event for it to happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's so easy. The word was put out a long time ago........LOL............"The Eagles" In the Long Run" or in any other song you want to subscribe to as being prophetic.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The only HCR I could find is ''Hollywood Congress of Republicans''
Are you saying voting for rebuplican with enlight me?

Joke aside , like most people here I keep hearing about those 2012 ''theory'' and no one care to explain clearly their proof, only their feeling about this.
A feeling is hardly convincing...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Shift in human consciousness

I like this theory about it i find it the most interesting and believable, not that i believe it but im open minded about it as with all other theorys.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join