It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubya and Al Gore's unknown unholy alliance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
GWB, Al Gore: All roads lead to terrormonger induced omnipotent Artificial Intelligence

Most people would assume that Bush and Gore have no common agenda. Each have completely different primary agenda's, and each are highly critical of each other's agenda's, but there is one common thread: Fear.

George W. Bush and the Republican Party, on the right hand, continue to use terror mongering to this very day to hold their power. This is especially the case with the Neoconservatives in general, as well documented in Adam Curtis's "The Power of Nightmare's". PoN charts the evolution of politicians using ever greater nightmares to win elections, instead of utopian dreams of prosperity. But there was a newer breed of apocalypitc fear mongering that Curtis of the BBC forgot to point out.

Al Gore, on the left hand, doesn't support Bush or the use of terrorism as his means of terrifying the public into supporting him and his party. Instead he uses the other even more frightening possibiliy: "Global Warming". Here we're not just dealing with shadowy terrorists, who GWB says have suitcase nukes, instead we're dealing with the literal destruction of the human species, which Gore says we'll "cross the point of no return" within 8-10 years, or the day after tomarrow.

Most have probably heard about Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth", which was billed as "the scariest movie you'll see all year". In it Gore used a massive line graph to "prove" that CO2 increases as the climate heats up. In truth, when you actually zoom in past the complete 650,000 year view, the Earth always heated up before the CO2 increased. Contrary to Gore's portrayal, CO2 rise lags behind temperature rises. Gore commited a gross misrepresentation of what the data showed, and in that light Gore actually commited coersion in his propaganda masterpiece. And the timing was perfect.

Gore's propaganda film hit the scene in 2005, just as people, mainly on the Left, began exponentially losing their frightened edge in the usual War on Terror hype. Of course the rightwing crowds dismiss the film and Global Warming itself right out of the gates, simply because it's Al Gore (as the cheif evangelist in this growing "New Age" 'religion'). The Neocons at the same time are effectively holding these same people in the ideology of bone-chilling Islamic terrorism threats on a global scale.

Al and Curious George have effectively polarized the nation into left / right binary terror mongering, with Global Warming becoming the new 9/11. Dubya's "crusade" version even has the Religious Right propagating "Revelations" "Iran is The Beast" endtimes prophecies in their hate-mongering propaganda campaign's that have the U.S. lockstepped into total war with Iran and the Middle East. Meanwhile, Gore proclaims that Global Warming "is like a page out of the Book of Revelations" in his film and Global Warming keynote speeches.

It's no secret that Gore has performed over 1000 of these keynote speeches since early after he gave up the election he had actually won in 2000. But few people have noticed that Al Gore also became a Senior Advisor to Google at that same time. This is important because Google is a de facto government operation, and the purpose of said alliance is for massive omnipotent artificial intelligence military and 'civilian' systems. Google is a puppet organization spearheaded by DARPA, NASA, the NSF and even the CIA. Al Gore's history with all of these agencies is vast, especially in the realm of artificial inteligence and the days of the birth of Google during Al's tenure as U.S. Vice President.

Full Story: An Inconvenient Truth ON Al Gore - The Google A.I. Conspiracy

The main alliance between Google and the facsist establishment is (openly) between them and NASA. NASA is part of the greater initiative of stong AI that has DARPA as it's fountainhead. NASA's Intelligent Archive's aspect of all of this is mailny focuses on "advanced weather prediction", which is right up Al Gore's alley as the potential "savior" from his apocalyptic vision of the immediate future, and the timing is perfect. NASA claims, on their IA site, that it will be operational in 2012, just 2 years after DARPA claims their more powerful systems will also be operational. 2012 falls at about the halfway point before his projected "point of no return", but nevermind that most indicators actually demonstrate that the Sun is the primary driver of Climate Change.

Meanwhile, Dubya and the hyper-imperialist Neocons need omnipotent AI for their global "War on Terror", which in truth is a drivefor total global domination through their "Star Wars" programs, bionic troops visions, autonomous robot drones, and a high-tech "Net Centric" infrastructure controlled by massive cognitive AI systems.

Google Video Link

Irre futable Resources Page

So in effect, in this unholy alliace, GWB is driving the masses towards the establishments AI power-lust vision using the fear of shadowy terrorists, while Al Gore is driving the masses towards his AI "savior" whether they yet realize it or not. This "savior" of American Empire, and Earth, is the same "promised land", but the nation as a whole is being driven like cattle into it under two seperte false pretexts, and time is running out.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
IIB,

This is another great post! I would encourage everybody to read this and put aside your partisan biases. Both Global Warming and the War on Terror are driving people from different directions to the same centralized, NWO solutions. As long as the parties can keep the people polarized, they will be able to take whatever they want.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ignorance(pardon me if I use your first name), let me get this straight, everybody is guilty, they're all working for NWO and the Beast, and scaring the pants off everybody is a gimmick.

Got it. Just one question, why are you doing your share of fear mongering, and what part of the NWO do you represent.

Seriously, if the whole damned world is in on the plot, except for you and me, why the hell should I trust you?

So let's just give up- they win. They've went to all this trouble and effort when they're really everybody.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Got it. Just one question, why are you doing your share of fear mongering, and what part of the NWO do you represent.

First I was called a "reverse disinfo agent", now I'm part of the NWO.

Seriously, if the whole damned world is in on the plot, except for you and me, why the hell should I trust you?

The "whole world" isn't in on the plot. Just the elite establishment that drive the masses like cattle.

Don't trust me. But I hope you'll believe my research, unless it's flawed in some way. If that's the case I'd like to have it pointed out.

So let's just give up- they win.

Negative. I argue that society at large had 'given up' before 'it even started'. Everyone pretends that things can't be changed. I say pretend that they can be, instead of pretending that they can't. Maybe it's too late, perhaps it's even the biblical reality meaning it's truly a spiritual war. THat's up for each individual to decide, but the one thing we cannot do regardless of whatever really is the case is give up, or even speak of being defeated. Spreading defeatism is the objective of 'enemy propagandists'.
Less ons from the OSS: How NOT to be an 'Enemy' Propagandist

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Iggy, did you catch the part where I said 'seriously', to indicate that the foregoing was in jest?

Relax, find the bottle of prozac.

And I haven't gave up at all. What I was trying to put across was that if everybody is in on this, we're doomed. DOOMED I tell you.

Only it's not that way. The hard part is trying to see who's doing what, and why. It's like chess, sometimes you out think yourself.

Somehow I see you as frenzied looking as your avatar.

Dude, even the most evil bunch that's come along in the last 500 years, Hitler and his goosesteppers, we not that good at the double and triple cross. It seems you're giving too much credit to the puppet masters.

Yes, I could be wrong, and you could be right. Good could be evil, and evil could be good. Or it could all be evil.

But somewhere you have to pick a course and follow it. Just like Bush will have one hell of a time fighting Iran and Iraq at the same time, we can't reform the government if every level is part of this evil.

We must decide for ourselves which is most likely to be the true face of the enemy of freddom, and try to change that which we can be reasonably sure is acting in interests that run counter to the Constitution. Otherwise, we're fighting shadows.

The main benefit of this forum is open discussion of where the greatest threats actually are. There are only a finite amount of us awake enough to sound the alarm.

I do appreiciate your raising this point, but with the evidence so far presented, I do not find it as compelling as other evidence.

But keep up the good work.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Dude, even the most evil bunch that's come along in the last 500 years, Hitler and his goosesteppers, we not that good at the double and triple cross. It seems you're giving too much credit to the puppet masters.

Nobody gives them enough. They've had hundreds of millions of people in overlapping generations completely fooled about the most basic truths:
Beyond Conspiracy: American Hegemony (ATS Newsletter Special)

In the Nazi days Propaganda was mainly the science of persuasion. They persuaded the people using a different propaganda approach to seduce all of them into their imperialist dreams.

In modern times, most notably in the U.S., Modern Propaganda has evolved into the science of persuasion and diversion. In general the idea is to indoctrinate and roughly 20% into hardcore political biases, and the remaining 80% are diverted into total ignorance. The roughyl 20% fall under the 2 parties, and if you check my sig you'll see what going on in their minds. As long as a ciritical base are hopelessly indoctrinated into stauch political 2 party system parrotdom they can do anything, just so long as the remaining people remain diverted away into ignorance and apathy.

This tought control system isn't some new thing. For perspective, American Hegemony didn't start with Bush. 9/11 was only a symptom of the truth of this global hegemonic nation, regardless of the truth behind that matter. This control has been going on for a long time now, "undetected". I'd say they don't get enough credit.

Good could be evil, and evil could be good. Or it could all be evil.

Considering the Bush/Gore context here, that would almost suggest that one side is to be considered good between the 2. If that's the case, consider that when you scrape away the moral / emotional wedge issues away from the left/right parties, all that is left is the same ol imperialistic elitist party. It's the only true difference, and those abortion issues ar eonly there to divert people away from the things that actually matter. In terms of the congressional stooges themselves, either they fully understand and play by the rules, or they're too incompetant to even be there to begin with. In either case, the 2 faced party has to go.

we can't reform the government if every level is part of this evil.

All that is needed is a 75% vote by American Citizens to amend the Constitution to abolish the imperialist apparatus that allows the domestic and global exploitation and tyranny to continue.

I do appreiciate your raising this point, but with the evidence so far presented, I do not find it as compelling as other evidence.

So what's lacking in my evidence, and what is this "other evidence" that overshadows what I'm trying to say?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, maybe not overshadows. Let me just say that I find no hard evidence of where you get the 80/20 split of percentages from. And since almost all we have in all of these threads is speculation, on many subjects, then I am not yet convinced that you are right.

I know that our leadership is failing us. I know that we have for decades endorsed a climate of dishonesty in D.C. I am aware of the fruits of this bitter tree that grows in our nation. I just am not ready to see it as a whole damn forest.

I find it hard to believe in an overwhelming majority political conspirators belonging to some clandestine group bent on a long term plan of such scope. The logistics of such an operation seem too heavy to bear out. We were scarcely able to keep the bomb project secret in the 40s, and that was only a handful of people, compared to what you see in this.

That there may be a core of radical elite, trying to change the course of destiny I find possible. But this overarching juggernaut of political Machinery
I do not. Human nature would have outed such a plan long ago, it seems to me. Drunks like Ted Kennedy, perverts and pedophiles, idiots too numerous to count; someone, many someones, would have spilled the whole plot long ago.

Also, with such a large group, made up at least in part of powerful personalities, clashes and turf wars would have splintered such a group long before they could be truly effective. Read how many 'terrorist' groups there have been over the last twenty years. Most never have cohesion for more than two or three years at best.

Are there greedy, corrupt, opportunist? Yes. Could there be a small group, maybe even a family or religious/cult type of conspirators out there in our body politic? Yes. Do we have weaklings that for a price will sell their mothers on the street corner? Sure. And maybe in that mix there is a small cancer of the type you see behind every tree. But mostly it is just the ravages of American neglect in being stewards of our government.

And we can root it all out. We just need the will, or the fear.

I offer no proof that I am correct. These are my opinions from decades of seeing this animal. You may be right. But I will go on fighting this as patriots always have, and leave to you and St .George all the glory of hunting for dragons.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Both sides of Congress have been working in parallel to control and undermine the public and the world for overlapping gnenerations. This is nothing new.

Now we're finally at the last stages of truly entering the "Brave New World", and the catalyst to do it will be Strong AI. This will give our rulers unimaginable power, or at least they hope it wont rule them with its unimaginable power.

Right now each political party is using seperate means to polarize and scare the bejesus out of people, and perhaps most importantly divert them from bigger issues such as the context here. And, as I've pointed out, the de facto rulers of each side are the fountainheads of said methods of terrorization.

Each side of those polarizing methods of terrorization are leading to the same outcome: Strong AI.

So where am I being fallacious in the context of the OP?

I almost get the feeling that you havent actually dug into the resources that are all portalled here.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I reackon they should of KEPT the WATS award, because id be giving ya one. Wicked post.

I never looked at it from that POV b4, but your right both are using our own fears to gain popularity.
Maybe its FATE, he was never meant to win that election, just to release a side from his standing, that's expected to convince us.....

Inconvenient Truth sure made me think.
But then again so does Iraq.

Its really up to us to decide what is more concerning for mankind?

Foreign Arab nations
or
the Earth.

Well either way, we've been messing with both of them of late.. we mightnt have a choice which one we face first.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bliss, i too would give you a WATS if I could. You've done a fine job of presenting your points. And to a certain degree, your argument is compelling. But to me, and me only, I don't find the evidence that ties the two sides together in a plot.

Everyone in politics uses fear and reward to gain power and position. That seems to be the animal that we're stuck with in a democracy.

And singularly, each of these points is valid, at least for more investigation. And they do coincide to feed off of each other synergisticaly. But I feel that this is the opportunism found so often in the wild. The wolf runs down the moose, and feeds till the bear comes and runs it off, while the fox waits till the bear hides the meat and leaves, to scavenge. It may seem like they are working together, but really they are each just being true to their nature.

As I said, you could be right. I am just not convinced so far.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
They changed the WATS to the number of flags. I don't like it being just that, as most of the WATS I've given were for great posts down inside threads. For that the made that star point system, but it in no way affects your months WATS chances that I'm aware of.

My argument isn't evne to say that literally everyone down there knows exactly what's the real story, it's more the opposite. This also applies to other 'officials' liek the media personalities that help drive public to American Hegemony and all of the rest. Ideally all of the players (especially elected officials and media personalities) are themselves indoctrinated with said party ideologies. People who are fully 'ideologued' are mental subjects to their social group. They are themselves irrational parrots for the latest party official line, without question (even from them).

Like people make arguments about "you can't control all of the people in the media without someone spilling the beans" in light of all sorts of topics, but they dont need to be paid off... Their brains literally do it for them! Brain scan studies proved that politically biased peoples brain "twirl the cognitive kalieoscope" to justify (self-decieve themselves) contradictions by their prefer leaders, and this rule applies to ideologues of either party. After the self-deception occurs, the brains reward scenters fire. Check out my thry want your soul video and political bias epidemic links in my sig below>

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
hmmm, i think i may mention this to you in almost every thread i make, but here i go.

Bush- Tries to rule by fear of external threat. To unite a country behind him against that threat. The actual threat is made dangerous due to the Americans fear of that threat.

ie. Americans scared of Terrorism, they attack Iraq, fear of reprisal mounts. Even though the answer is obvious. (Get the hell out of there) you dont do it.

Gore- Tries to convince people to stop polluting. Why? Personal gain? maybe. I would attribute any personal gain Gore gets out of this as a reward for his efforts.

Gore is a great Orator. Ive studied the Great Orators of the world and history and Gore is right up there. He could probably give Yulius Caesar a run for his money. But does being a good Orator make him a propagandist?

When you are posting these multiple threads about Gore lying, consider.

1. Global warming is considered to be a very real threat by 95% of the scientific community. The world recognises the threat hense the Kyoto agreement. But only 2 nations didnt sign it. America and Australia. Ive been noticing, however, that Australia has been doing many things to show its support. Things like the Live Earth concert and Earth Hour.

America seems to be the last place on earth where global warming isnt considered as much of a problem.

2. Gore has based his presentation on alot of research, i'd guess alot more than you. (but im not accusing anything, though.

3. there are fluctuations in the maximum to minimum temperatures in the world, yes. But consider that in each of those times there would have been huge changes to the worlds ecosystem, each degree has ramifications we cannot predict.

4. Gore takes time to explain that although the temperature does fluctuate over the thousands of years the scale shows that the next fluctuation will be hotter and harsher than the others, the scale is going up. And his study has found Excesses of CO2 in the atmosphere to correspond with the increase in heat.

5. Even if you are right and Gore is wrong, and he didnt use tell you that this happened before. Do you really need to point the finger and say 'liar'? If we dont act then every species on this planet will suffer. Even if it is a natural occurrence, anything we can do to prolong our stay will be worth it.

Propeganda is an ugly word, but in this case, isnt it justified? Bush uses fear for whatever end, war, power, whatever. Gore uses fear to hammer home the basic idea that the world is in trouble, we are to blame, we need to fix it quickly.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus
Gore- Tries to convince people to stop polluting. Why? Personal gain? maybe. I would attribute any personal gain Gore gets out of this as a reward for his efforts.

Yeah at $75,000-100,000 per keynote speech, and all those Google and Apple stocks, er um yeah. No wonder he didn't mind giving away his election that he clearly won. Bonus: he gets to fly about 20-50 times per year while moving crowds that love him while ensuring the AI agenda goes thru in his spare time. Look at where Bush is. The Conservatives would have creamed him after he too allowed 9/11 to happen.

Gore is a great Orator. Ive studied the Great Orators of the world and history and Gore is right up there. He could probably give Yulius Caesar a run for his money. But does being a good Orator make him a propagandist?

Study up on Modern Propaganda: the science of persuasion and diversion. Grab some textbooks on subjects like Persuasion, media, psychology and sociology. Then read "The Assault on Reason". Then read any of the numerous "skeptics guides to An Inconvenient Truth", and watch the counter-GW videos that are out there. Now apply his quotes about cherry-picking facts and science, and general hypocrisy, and it becomes very clear that this man is not only true studied propagandist, but he's also a disinfo hypocrite doomsday-mongerer who doesnt even offer the real answers anyways. Assuming "Global Warming" is the imminent doomsday he says, nothing short of a major social revolution is going to stop it... er wait... Gore is bringing us our "savior' "god on earth" to save us from ourselves. Amen. Ray.

1. Global warming is considered to be a very real threat by 95% of the scientific community.

Galileo. Christopher Columbus. Universe revoles around the flat earth. Imagine if Jesus (who was the 'heretic' of his day) would have told everyone that the earth doesnt have "4 corners" and that we actually think with our brains and not our hearts... maybe this is why they killed him.

Anyways, Keyword: Threat. Lightning striking me when I walk outside is a threat. I even live in Tampa the so-called lightning capital of the world. I wont go as far to say that there's slim odds of CO2 contributing to warming the atmosphere, as there are slim odds of me being hit by lightning... But if I were to ask what the exact odds of me actually being hit nobody could give me a real answer, other than do some generalized ballpark number based on demographics and case events. It turns out there's a similar 'phenomena' related to the specifics with "Global Warming".

The world recognises the threat hense the Kyoto agreement.

So how much better off would we actually be even if the US etc signed it? Don't forget to add the progress reports of all of the worlds other signers. Would it, or even Al Gore seriously get us of carbon fuels, that is off of elite-energy slavery once and for all? Not quite.

America seems to be the last place on earth where global warming isnt considered as much of a problem.

Would you actually care to show me the U.S. temp increases over the past however many years? Surely we have absolutely the best direct measurement temp data from the past 100 years?

2. Gore has based his presentation on alot of research, i'd guess alot more than you. (but im not accusing anything, though.

In what area?

But his presentations are a one-sided argument, a lesson in absolutes. It's like going to George Bush for the real story on Iraq and US foreign policy.

3. there are fluctuations in the maximum to minimum temperatures in the world, yes. But consider that in each of those times there would have been huge changes to the worlds ecosystem, each degree has ramifications we cannot predict.

Cool.

Similarly, they can't even be sure what a doubling of CO2 would cause. Ask anyone from that side of the argument.

4. Gore takes time to explain that although the temperature does fluctuate over the thousands of years the scale shows that the next fluctuation will be hotter and harsher than the others, the scale is going up. And his study has found Excesses of CO2 in the atmosphere to correspond with the increase in heat.

At which time period? He misrepresented what his HUGE graphs over the past 650,000 years was showing, and he didn't even mention the "coming Ice Age" of the 70's and how the CO2 was rising steady right thru that 30 year period. And nevermind mentioning wator vapor in h9si presentation to lay down the authoritive scientific explaination of the issue.

5. Even if you are right and Gore is wrong, and he didnt use tell you that this happened before. Do you really need to point the finger and say 'liar'?

He's hyping it, while not even parroting the true solution. It's left vs. right politics gone wild. It's benficial for Bush to have created the ammo for Gore to rampart him with. Divide and Conquer. The right won't bugde as long as they keeping following the Establishment Media and their side of our rulers.

If we dont act then every species on this planet will suffer. Even if it is a natural occurrence, anything we can do to prolong our stay will be worth it.

Right now virtually every human in the world is suffering. Al Gore is a part of the same exact system of power that ensures that's always the case.

Propeganda is an ugly word,

Not always. It's been made ugly thanks to Nazi referencing, abnd then wiped from our vocabulary so that to invoke it seems extremist in context. Propaganda is mostly persuasion traditionally, but nowadays Modern P. also converges diversion as an m.o.. Then consensus amongst scholars (like those who write the textbooks) agree that virtually any and every exchange of human communication involves elements of persuasion. To hand out flyers is the engagement of propaganda. Gore is a master of propaganda. It even says the word "persuasive" on the back of the AIT DVD case, in the description.

but in this case, isnt it justified? Bush uses fear for whatever end, war, power, whatever. Gore uses fear to hammer home the basic idea that the world is in trouble, we are to blame, we need to fix it quickly.

We don't even know how serious it even is, so now we're going to build a "god on earth' system to spice it up even more? With everything in space the planet is already a prison.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Allowed 9/11 to happen? Please tell me how the US could have possibly stopped the attacks?

Shoot down the planes full of US citizens? congratulations.

and dont even try to convince me that it was an inside Job.

So you tell me that i should reach my own conclusions, but only if i read the same sources you do?

He isnt trying to say that reducing CO2 is the only way to save the planet! Goddamn, any monkey can discern from the way he acts and says things is that reducing CO2 is a first step, a positive affirmation. If youve read all those sources and you still dont get this then im sorry. Its subtle, but it triggers the mind of those who watch it.

Jesus wasnt a heretic because the concept of Heretic didnt exist in its present idea in ancient Rome.

Nero didnt care who Jesus was, why would he? he was the leader of this tiny tiny sect with only one god. He just made an example of him. That is why they killed him, they had no idea Christians only like martyrs.

yes, Threat. Like the threat posed by smoking. Your example isnt accurate simply because lightning is an isolated occurence, each strike happens at a single point.

If you smoke, your damaging your body. Noone can deny that. Not only that but you are polluting the air and damaging the bodies of the people around you.

Just like global warming, each puff is killing you and everyone else.

The world would have been better if the US and Australia signed it because it would be a global treaty then. This has a positive effect on the minds of people who see this as a step towards world peace. Every time the world as a whole agrees on something is another step towards that goal.

I think, with the pressure of the whole world, we could get us off carbon fuels. Your just too lazy and would prefer to point the finger than change.

Why would you assume you have the best? You dont need to look at charts and graphs. You need to look at a factory belching smog into the air. If you have any kind of morals then you should really feel that it isnt right.

His presentations ar ea one side arguement...well, yeah.

Your rants here are one sided arguements, when argueing, you argue one side. its not exactly a tough concept.

They cant be sure what double the CO2 would cause, but if it followed the trends we see, it would be bad. When watching the inconvenient truth did you not feel your hearstrings pulled when you saw all those disappearing glaciers? When that huge area of Antarctica simply disappeared?

i remember a few months ago, i heard on the news that a very large piece of antarctica broke off and started floating away. I rushed to the computer and started searching for more information. I checked all the American news sites, do you know what i found? About 17 different stories on Paris Hilton, Big Brother, and all other crap which doesnt matter.

you just dont care, do you?

His presentation isnt supposed to be a scientific discourse. Seriously, if all it was was charts and graphs exploring every alternative scenario. It would be boring, it would feel isolated from the world, it would achieve nothing.

You dont understand that humans cant work purely on charts and graphs.

He is hyping it, and he is saying one solution with his words. But look at his stance, the way he says things, concentrate on his body language. it is saying that we dont need to reduce CO2. We need to stop pollution in ALL FORMS.

Its not politics. its not Left vs right. Its humans vs obliteration.

Again, prove it. (never try to prove things to me with graphs, graphs mean nothing.)

Good, then you should no qualm in me calling you a propegandist.

Does it need to be serious? Cant you just help the earth a little?

If not i hope someone comes and pops your cars tyres and breaks your TV and lightbulbs.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Allowed 9/11 to happen? Please tell me how the US could have possibly stopped the attacks
shoot down the planes full of US citizens? congratulations.

You clearly don't know enough about 9/11 to make an informed judgement on it. Have you read the 9/11 Commission Report?

911 Commission Report: "terrorist threats, was in the 10's of 1000's—probably 100's of 1000's

And that's what the 9/11 Commission actually mentioned, then there's the iceberg that they skipped. Here's the tip of said iceberg: 9/11: Press for Truth . Also read Gore's Assault on Reason, it even breaks down even more new findings in how they bent over backwards to not do anything to stop it.

They had to bend over backwards to not to stop them, and this goes back to the Clinton-Gore days:
*Osa ma's Satellite Phone: History Channel unwittingly debunks the 911 Commission Report
Although Al Qaeda was around before they were in office:
Al Qaeda: "The CI-A Team"
You see Al Qaeda was and is a tool of American Imperialism/Hegemony.

They were even used in Clinton-Gore's engineered Balkan's conflicts, over and over.
COMPLETE TIMELINE
Where there even just-so happened to be oil pipeline prospects:
www.google.com...
And of course that's where CLinton-Gore used Depleted Uranium munitions, as i already mentioned and you ignored it despite it having a 4.5BILLION year half-life.
www.google.com...
Also: I finished reading all but the 2 last chapters of Assault on Reason earlier today, well past where he would have mentioned DU if he were going to. Your leader is no different, except his brand of terrormongering.

Shall I go on?

I havent even finished on that tip, let alone other prime topics such as Globalization under Clinton-Gore.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You clearly enjoy avoiding my main points.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I started at the top. I could say the same of you. Most of what i skipped was covered in the other thread i just replied to.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
-bump-

IIB's threads deserve another look.
It's been too long.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Allowed 9/11 to happen? Please tell me how the US could have possibly stopped the attacks?

Shoot down the planes full of US citizens? congratulations.

and dont even try to convince me that it was an inside Job.

So you tell me that i should reach my own conclusions, but only if i read the same sources you do?

He isnt trying to say that reducing CO2 is the only way to save the planet! Goddamn, any monkey can discern from the way he acts and says things is that reducing CO2 is a first step, a positive affirmation. If youve read all those sources and you still dont get this then im sorry. Its subtle, but it triggers the mind of those who watch it.

Jesus wasnt a heretic because the concept of Heretic didnt exist in its present idea in ancient Rome.

Nero didnt care who Jesus was, why would he? he was the leader of this tiny tiny sect with only one god. He just made an example of him. That is why they killed him, they had no idea Christians only like martyrs.

yes, Threat. Like the threat posed by smoking. Your example isnt accurate simply because lightning is an isolated occurence, each strike happens at a single point.

If you smoke, your damaging your body. Noone can deny that. Not only that but you are polluting the air and damaging the bodies of the people around you.

Just like global warming, each puff is killing you and everyone else.

The world would have been better if the US and Australia signed it because it would be a global treaty then. This has a positive effect on the minds of people who see this as a step towards world peace. Every time the world as a whole agrees on something is another step towards that goal.

I think, with the pressure of the whole world, we could get us off carbon fuels. Your just too lazy and would prefer to point the finger than change.

Why would you assume you have the best? You dont need to look at charts and graphs. You need to look at a factory belching smog into the air. If you have any kind of morals then you should really feel that it isnt right.

His presentations ar ea one side arguement...well, yeah.

Your rants here are one sided arguements, when argueing, you argue one side. its not exactly a tough concept.

They cant be sure what double the CO2 would cause, but if it followed the trends we see, it would be bad. When watching the inconvenient truth did you not feel your hearstrings pulled when you saw all those disappearing glaciers? When that huge area of Antarctica simply disappeared?

i remember a few months ago, i heard on the news that a very large piece of antarctica broke off and started floating away. I rushed to the computer and started searching for more information. I checked all the American news sites, do you know what i found? About 17 different stories on Paris Hilton, Big Brother, and all other crap which doesnt matter.

you just dont care, do you?

His presentation isnt supposed to be a scientific discourse. Seriously, if all it was was charts and graphs exploring every alternative scenario. It would be boring, it would feel isolated from the world, it would achieve nothing.

You dont understand that humans cant work purely on charts and graphs.

He is hyping it, and he is saying one solution with his words. But look at his stance, the way he says things, concentrate on his body language. it is saying that we dont need to reduce CO2. We need to stop pollution in ALL FORMS.

Its not politics. its not Left vs right. Its humans vs obliteration.

Again, prove it. (never try to prove things to me with graphs, graphs mean nothing.)

Good, then you should no qualm in me calling you a propegandist.

Does it need to be serious? Cant you just help the earth a little?

If not i hope someone comes and pops your cars tyres and breaks your TV and lightbulbs.

www.moviesfoundonline.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
IIB,

This is another great post! I would encourage everybody to read this and put aside your partisan biases. Both Global Warming and the War on Terror are driving people from different directions to the same centralized, NWO solutions. As long as the parties can keep the people polarized, they will be able to take whatever they want.

and that's why I fed up with these too much

top topics

join