It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Winner Embraces 9/11 Conspiracy Theory!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
traderonwallst,

you and I are as significant as her...
and anyone else for that matter...

We all have opinions, voices that have some merit to them...

labeling all actors as insignificant is pretty naive... imho

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
She also questions whether or not we landed on the moon. That is more than enough for me to question her intelligence, let alone listen to her about 9/11 conspiracies.

However I'm sure if Sylvia Brown, who claims to talk to spirits from the "other side". Supported, the 9-11 official "story".

I'm sure you would listen to hear.

Man you "9-11 Liars" really know how to derail a thread.

And for anyone to say every piece of conspiracy theory has been thouroughly debunked.....

Well sir, I can only hope you find the medical help uoi need. Because that was the most outlandish statement I think I've EVER heard.

Popular Mechanics he says..., haha, *Laughs my ass off"

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Take 90 minutes out of your life and Watch "9-11 Press For Truth"

Here I'll even give you a link.

video.google.com...

Now after you watch that, come back here and tell us all 9/11 conspiracy theories, and questions, have been debunked and completely answered. I don't expect to be seeing you back soon.

I think everyone should watching this movie, and realize how dirty our government is. Yea you can be a Marine/Army/Navy/Airforce or whatever you "think" you are, but your just a pawn. Bombing innocent folks for Oil/money. But why is our gasoline prices projected to skyrocket to 5$ a gallon this summer.

Watch the movie if you have the attention span, it has changed more minds about 9/11 than any other money I know to date. Or be scared at what you might see and don't what it.

Really I don't know how anyone can watch 9-11 Press for truth with an open and objective mind and come away thinking that it was just 19 hijakers, who just so happened to catch the greatest world power with thier pants down this one day, and got luck and hit 3 of thier 4 targets.

Really watch the movie objectively, and you will come away feeling VERY differently about how much you government cares about you the American people. Let me tell you how much they care. They care when they need your support, other than that, they give a rats ass.

They needed your support for war, boom New Pearl Harbor(9/11) overnight almost everyone suppostrs invading Afghanistan....

Well I'll let the movie speak for it'self.

I'd love to give the Jersey girls 5 minutes alone in a room with the Schills that post here.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Good on her.

It takes a lot of guts for someone with a high profile to voice their opinion when it goes against the mainstream media view.

So she has beauty, intelligence, AND guts. I like how she didnt just stop at 9/11 but also attacked the 'moon landing' claim too. She's really got her head screwed on the right way. Doesnt seem too far off being the perfect woman..

I also find it interesting how many 'ATS'rs there are on these forums that swallow the official story despite all the evidence to the contrary found here on these forums. Sure, I can understand the average Joe in the street who's only news source is CNN could be expected to believe the govts lies but people here really have no excuse. As someone else pointed out in this thread, there are many here who still beleive the 19 hijackers carried out 9/11 when at least half of them are still alive. Just amazing.

It would be interesting to do a survey here of all those members who push the govt lies to see what sort of posts and threads they have made. I bet their ALL pro-govt. The next question then would have to obviously be: so seeing as this site is for pro-consipracy theories, and you believe none of it - why are you here?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Another Oscar winner taking the opportunity to let people know what she thinks.

Oscar winner Eva Orner: US are war criminals

CT

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a person who makes a living reading things that other people have written for her. Scripted for her. Sorry, not falling for anything coming out of the mouths of people who have made their living spitting out what others have written for them.. Another reason I don't listen to the news media either.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

perhaps, it is possible thats the situation...

However, I dont think any sane PR rep would advise their clients to talk about something that is looked at negatively by the general public...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If anything this woman only further contributes to tarnishing the image of the truth movement. She claims that they were taken down because of maintenance costs!? That's ridiculous and is a really stupid thing to say. Then she goes and mentions the moon conspiracy which, regardless of its validity, makes her look more like a crackpot to the mainstream, who are the ones we are trying to convince here. She might as well have just thrown in a couple reptilian accusations, or perhaps a soul catcher or two to make her 911 comment sink even further into the absurd and ignored.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here's the video (in French) of Marion Cotillard making these statements.
Marion Cotillard video

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
This is a person who makes a living reading things that other people have written for her. Scripted for her. Sorry, not falling for anything coming out of the mouths of people who have made their living spitting out what others have written for them.. Another reason I don't listen to the news media either.

So where do you get your news from? I mean you have to read to comprehend and form ideas right? Then you share them with other people.

First, someone writes an article.
#2 You read it.
#3 You 'spit out' what was written to friends, family...whoever, in conversation.

So in a way you are doing the same thing.
Except you don't get a lot of money or awards for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodthirstyCapitalist

Originally posted by Rigel
This said, if 911 ever was a truly terroristallisticalistish attack, you'd better switch your patriotism to some heavy shame about a country unable to shot down two big fatty airliners buzzing above its utterly most sensible area...

So your argument is that the govt should have known what the plan of the hijackers was, and that Air Force pilots should have killed hundreds of their fellow countrymen, without truly knowing what was gonna happen?

Maybe you should actually consider that: "two big fatty airliners". They weren't "things", just blips on a screen. They were airliners filled with normal, regular folks just trying to live their lives. What's more, to ask any American to kill hundreds of civilians BEFORE we were sure what was happening is beyond the pale. No one would have done it.

Now, things might be different. Given a similar circumstance, and situation, perhaps the pilots will be able to make that terrible decision. I know that I couldn't. Then again, the next time someone tries to hijack an airliner chock full of Americans, they ought to make their peace with allah before boarding. Chances are, they'll be sent to their whorehouse in the sky at the hands of hundreds of angry passengers.

Right, you say "No one would have done it." Okay, except for the fact that THEY DID shoot down flight 93 in Shanksville. Rumsfield even let this slip once or twice. You think if they were able to cover that up, they were able to cover up alot more about WTCs and the Pentagon?

Then you go on to say "Chances are, they'll be sent to their whorehouse in the sky at the hands of hundreds of angry passengers." At the hands of the angry passengers? Again, I can see you believe that bs story that eventually led to the bs documentary about the passengers fighting their way in to the cockpit and forcing the crash. Hollywood script, nothing more than that! Do some more research AND do not believe for one second that what you were told was the truth, because it wasn't!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by McKennalite

And citing popular mechanics is like relying on Fox news for accurate reporting on world events.

Tragicomic.

Just out of curiosity, did you have the same opinion of Popular Mechanics prior to the 9/11 myths debunking story, or did that story cause you to doubt its credibility.

As for Fox- do they report news stories with facts that are 180 degrees opposite from other sources? I think Brit Hume is at least as credible as other network anchors. Their emphasis may be different, but I just don't see the raw facts being significantly different than other reporting.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, the party's over. Marion Cotillard now says her comments were taken out of context and misunderstood.

Marion Cotillard, the Oscar-winning French actress, will not apologise over remarks she made describing the 9/11 attacks as a conspiracy and believes that the comments had been taken out of context and misunderstood.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Well, that's one less champion for those who insist there was a conspiracy surrounding 9/11. Or is it really? What evil powers could be forcing her to retract her statement? I guess she's afraid of getting a pay-cut or missing a movie opportunity.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Just goes to show just how little you know me Nola. I place your psychic in the same boat as the French actress when it comes to listening to them spout off about something they know little of.

Side note, appearantly you got my post confused with someone elses since I did not mention PM nor did I say every loony 9/11 theory had been debunked.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I have never heard of this person, how is she credible?

All 9/11 conspiracy myths have been thoroughly debunked, and the opinion from some actress from France is not going to change anything.

www.popularmechanics.com...

lol, this is the absolute funniest thing I have seen all week, Popular Mechanics, bahhhh ahahahaaaa

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
If anything this woman only further contributes to tarnishing the image of the truth movement. She claims that they were taken down because of maintenance costs!? That's ridiculous and is a really stupid thing to say. Then she goes and mentions the moon conspiracy which, regardless of its validity, makes her look more like a crackpot to the mainstream, who are the ones we are trying to convince here. She might as well have just thrown in a couple reptilian accusations, or perhaps a soul catcher or two to make her 911 comment sink even further into the absurd and ignored.

Actually, if you do enough research you will see that the maintenance costs are a very important factor in the contribution for cause of 9/11.

Hell, anybody that has even minimally looked into the Moon landing myth knows that we had the wool pulled over our eyes on that one.

But soul catchers and reptilians, come on, that is just silly.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RexxCrow

So because the WTC were expensive to maintain, the owners of the buildings talked the US government into blowing the buildings up, killing 3000 people, and starting 2 wars?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join