It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Winner Embraces 9/11 Conspiracy Theory!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Another credible person to bring media attention to the issue!

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/03/01/wcotillard101.xml

She is smart, and talented... and aware of the truth, it seems...

T Patrick

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Working Link:

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/01/wcotillard101.xml

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 1-3-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ah la petite Marion... Fallait la voir sur Paris Dernière reluquer son vieux-beau maquilleur au find fond des catacombes... Qu'elle aurait son compte sur ATS que ça m'étonnerait point... Quant à sa smartitude... J'en laisserai volontiers l'évaluationnage à not'bonne Ségolène...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have never heard of this person, how is she credible?

All 9/11 conspiracy myths have been thoroughly debunked, and the opinion from some actress from France is not going to change anything.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Please don't turn your Islamophoby into Frenchactressophoby, man : no ties. Even if you're fed up with french fries as livin'in La Très Carnavalesque Louisiane.

This said, if 911 ever was a truly terroristallisticalistish attack, you'd better switch your patriotism to some heavy shame about a country unable to shot down two big fatty airliners buzzing above its utterly most sensible area...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
reply to post by RRconservative

Please don't turn your Islamophoby into Frenchactressophoby, man : no ties. Even if you're fed up with french fries as livin'in La Très Carnavalesque Louisiane.

Can something you makes you laugh hysterically be considered a phobia?

As in Actors/Actresses that make a couple of movies, then are considered credible and experts in other realms? Celebrity worship is not a good thing. Especially an actress that most people have never seen act, and don't have a clue who she is.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
...All 9/11 conspiracy myths have been thoroughly debunked, and the opinion from some actress from France is not going to change anything.

Yeah and popular mechanics de-bunking and has been thoroughly exposed as nothing but an attempt to legitimise the governments BS story.

Some excellent advice...

Read, think about it, and decide for yourself. Don't allow yourself to be deceived by the complicity of the mainstream media in the cover-up and by the trolls in the online forums and on Wikipedia (all references to this article in Wikipedia articles are quickly deleted).

read, think about it...

All 9-11 conspiracy myths have not been de-bunked, let alone thoroughly.
Please show me the explanation for the lack of resistance in the collapse of all three building...NIST doesn't explain the collapses past the initiation stage, so it's incomplete. Please explain how pop mechanics managed to explain what NIST didn't, and why you think it thoroughly de-bunks 'conspiracy myths' and what those 'myths' are, thanx.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think she is credible not because she is a celebrity
but because she is a brilliant actress and intelligent person.

Just saying... every famous person who draws attention
to the issue- the question- of whether 9/11 was a conspiracy
is, in my mind, a good thing.

T Patrick

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
She also questions whether or not we landed on the moon. That is more than enough for me to question her intelligence, let alone listen to her about 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Can something you makes you laugh hysterically be considered a phobia?

Well, it indeedly seems to be hystery : I suggest you take your pills.

As in Actors/Actresses that make a couple of movies, then are considered credible and experts in other realms? Celebrity worship is not a good thing. Especially an actress that most people have never seen act, and don't have a clue who she is.

Please read above my statement in Louisiana's true idiom about the P'tite Marion. Even if she looked more glamorous on the Oscar'80th than on Paris Dernière.

watchTheSoupeAuxChouxnow : seeing that if human gases can make UFO's fall on Earth, you'll maybe understand that an F16 can easily mash out any plane roaring above NYC.

Ah la Sagesse du Cinéma Français...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes. Are they burned? They [sic] was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours. It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."

Oh yeah... she is all sorts of smart huh?

"Did a man really walk on the Moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don't believe all they tell me, that's for sure."

This chick could make another movie.... as Forrest Gump's new girlfriend.

She said talking about the twin towers:

"It was a money-sucker because they were finished, it seems to me, by 1973, and to re-cable all that, to bring up-to-date all the technology and everything, it was a lot more expensive, that work, than destroying them."

As Walter Williamson sang in Mr. Deeds. "GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS!!"

She is hot, and can act.... Thats about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's good to have anyone come out vocally and make the 9/11 truth movement a bit more visible.

Outside of that, this actress really offers nothing but another person's support.

And, seriously, to say the entire movement has been debunked is just a bit presumptuous. If the whole damn thing had been debunked, then we wouldn't have thread after thread continuing to pop up about it 7 years after the fact.

And citing popular mechanics is like relying on Fox news for accurate reporting on world events.

Tragicomic.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by McKennalite

People will see only what they want to see. That counts for both sides.

This debate will forever go in circles.

As to the thread starter.... weeeeelll, saying Mrs. Cotillard is credible is a matter of opinion. She is as credible as anyone in here voicing an opinion. No more, no less. Being an actress doesn't make one more smart or credible or better.

Then again, I could be wrong. Look at Team America.... the actor came through in the end

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now I hope you will not try to debunk my theory about beautiful women and truthers.

However it is widely accepted truthers are beautiful and the truthers get all the girls!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have never heard of this person, how is she credible?

All 9/11 conspiracy myths have been thoroughly debunked, and the opinion from some actress from France is not going to change anything.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Popular Mechanics has been thoroughly debunked NUMEROUS TIMES. It is sad to see that people are still linking to that CIA article. If you want another debunking of popular mechanics (We're flogging a dead dog here!), here is mine: forum.prisonplanet.com...

It adequately puts the CIA/DHS disinformation put out by Popular Mechanics to rest.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am still having a problem believing that some people still think it was osama bin laden who did this?

ok in all seriousness there will still always be the people who wish for GWB what Bill got from Monica, maybe even offers, this attack was a crime commited by criminals inside the USA, at no stretch of the imagination can this have ever been as simple as it was made out to be, half of the hijackers are still alive for gods sake, so if they are still alive who do you think flew the planes?

IMO a lot of folk are still suffering from denial.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just because a person is famous does not mean they are credible. And this woman isn't even very famous at that. She just won an award and before that none of you had ever even heard of her. It's ridiculous to think that just because your opinions are more widely disseminated that they are somehow more valid. Ridiculous

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
This said, if 911 ever was a truly terroristallisticalistish attack, you'd better switch your patriotism to some heavy shame about a country unable to shot down two big fatty airliners buzzing above its utterly most sensible area...

So your argument is that the govt should have known what the plan of the hijackers was, and that Air Force pilots should have killed hundreds of their fellow countrymen, without truly knowing what was gonna happen?

Maybe you should actually consider that: "two big fatty airliners". They weren't "things", just blips on a screen. They were airliners filled with normal, regular folks just trying to live their lives. What's more, to ask any American to kill hundreds of civilians BEFORE we were sure what was happening is beyond the pale. No one would have done it.

Now, things might be different. Given a similar circumstance, and situation, perhaps the pilots will be able to make that terrible decision. I know that I couldn't. Then again, the next time someone tries to hijack an airliner chock full of Americans, they ought to make their peace with allah before boarding. Chances are, they'll be sent to their whorehouse in the sky at the hands of hundreds of angry passengers.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
niiice!

so conspiracy theorists have a chance at being famous too!

oh wait... Tom Cruise already made it...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
By rule, I don't listen to insignificant people.

So.....By rule, I could care less what she has to say.

Not a damn thing.

Take all the actors and actresses and ignore what they say...start thinking for your damn self!

Who the hell are they anyway?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join