It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUND-OFF, Should all kids get flu shots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's time to phone in and "SOUND-Off" on the ATSmix Show to this question?
"Should all kids get a flu shot?"

Please Either CALL Or POST YOUR THOUGHTS

According to recent articles the CDC has been advised to do so.
All U.S. children aged from six months up to 18 should be immunized every year against influenza, a panel of federal vaccine advisers said on Wednesday.

The panel, which advises the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on vaccine matters, agreed unanimously at its regular meeting in Atlanta that the new recommendations should go into effect as soon as possible, but no later than the 2009-2010 flu season.

So we want to hear what you think by calling our TOLL-FREE number and leaving a recorded message or POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD.

The call is "FREE" and the Toll-free number is:

1 - 8 7 7 - 4 1 7 - 2 2 0 4

and leaving a message is as easy as one-two-three

(1) [CALLER announces that this is for the "Sound-Off" segment] "Sound-Off- Kids getting Flu Shots"

(2) [CALLER announces his/her members name] "My name is Semper Fortis.. My name is Mary Lou Retinour"

(3) [CALLER begins their recorded "Sound-Off on the subject] "I think it's stupid to require kids..." or "I think it's a good thing.... (These are just examples, please in your own words share your thoughts).

You can if you so prefer.. send us a mp3 of decent quality of at least 128k to this email address: dave_and_johnny@mail2worldDOTcom. Replace the word DOT with a real "." and please be sure to send me a U2U if you do decide to send a mp3 clip in.

You can use up to 45 seconds to say whats on your mind (but please, not any longer). If you make a mistake.. DO NOT HANG-UP AND REDIAL.. just stay on the phone and start over with steps 1, 2, 3...

It's that easy.. and remember.. the CALL IS FREE...1-877-417-2204.

This is very exciting and we look forward to your participation..

CURRENT & PAST LINKS ON THE SUBJECT OF FORCED FLU SHOTS

All kids 'must' get flu vaccine: Fed Panel

Flu shots mandatory for New Jersey preschoolers

Adults, Kids Urged to Skip Flu Shot (from ATSNN 2004)

Johnny

Please FLAG & STAR The Mutha!

[edit on 8/29/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Although I don't think the length is suitable for the call-in, I thought I would post what I wrote in the thread that started this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by FredT
Did anybody actaully read the article in question? Or did all the no vaccine reactionaries simply jump onto thier tired bandwagon and start beating the drums of pointless rhetoric?

Were EXACTLY did is say mandatory? I beleive the words from the article were should be vaccinated :shk:

Oh, I agree that the article did not say anything about "mandatory," and the title might seem blatantly alarmist, but this is the foundation for future legislation, based on this "finding," to make it mandatory. They are somewhat patient, after all, and I give it 6 months at the least...a year and a half at the outside, that that step will come.

We must prevail soon, or we will have 1984 planet-wide. But maybe you would be more comfortable calling ME an alarmist, and go about your business as usual. You think about it. [shrug]

And...

Nothing like gathering all the information before going off eh?

I read the article, noted that indeed, it did not say the "man" word, but still saw the disturbing implications of the "findings." If this was the only sign I saw, I would shrug it off. But this is just one - others include the Wars on things that allowed some to decide to interrupt peace in pursuit of "crime," and many contracts with the Government to be had, and how a benign plant is vilified in favor of treatments which ALWAYS have risk of long-term use issues, side effects and death... But are patentable...

Oh, sir, I am sickened by what I see if I let myself see anything but where working with Zero Point Energy will lead us. I firmly believe in the ability of humankind to bring this Energy into use.

Sorry. Got carried away. My point is, we know the vaccines are going to be manufactured by Big Pharm, and the Elite are way into Big Pharm... And they are amongst many who aim for a given year, and if they plan to make having their cocktail injected into the Proles before a given date, that would have to be the framework within which any such action must be taken, since I have a good idea that there are many that think December 22, 2012 has some kind of significance. And that includes many, if not all, of the "priesthood."

So... I take a "wait and see" attitude. I suspect the worst, and hope for the best.

Posted by undiscoveredsoul
They will NOT recieve anymore, I will refuse. Everytime they got shots they got sick and cranky and just felt miserable and to me thats just torture! No more.. the government can kiss my big ole rear end on this one.

Its your choice, but, you will need to school them at home and I firmly beleive that you should have to pay for any medical treatment your children require because of this little stance you are taking if the contract a preventable disease. Its funny how many people will pause at that one. Its easy to stand on that soap box and be all priciplaced untill it hits in the pocket book. Why should I pay higher premiums because you are too ignorant to immunize your child?

Look, fellow citizen, that disease (flu) hits regardless of inoculation programs. We are told that many cases were averted... But with any given strain, how can they have all the data? These organisms evolve surprisingly quickly (and I would think that alone should close the case of whether evolution plays any part in our Universe), and so, by the time the studies are well and thoroughly done, what we are getting is something a bit different.

Since I already pointed out that we are likely to be commanded to be "upstanding citizens" and lay our arms bare for corporate cocktails, given all the other 1984ish things I see, I just can't see why I should capitulate.

I mean, if I was told all I knew about vaccines from those with nothing to gain, from a source I could know had only the goodness of their heart behind what they tell me, then I would offer my arm in a heartbeat. But frankly, sir, if I have to stand over my daughter and guard her from being ripped from my arms to be "vaccinated" by corporation-hyped and corporation-made cocktails, that is how it will play out.

(Have you seen what they put in vaccines...? There's a good vid of some guy who was closely involved with what was in many of them. I wish I could remember the guy's name...)

Maybe after we harness ZPE we can expect honesty in things. We will have no use for money and so, getting rid of that which when being loved is the root of all evil, all evil will be gone...

For more, please read:

h t t p : / / home.earthlink.net/~amaterasu/story2.html

[edit on 3/1/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sound Offs are SHORT..... this is NOT a thread discussion bit. By the way, it's RADIO. We are trying NOT to read things but allow members to participate VERBALLY.

Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

As I gathered, Dave. I just thought the info would be interesting here. Sorry if I overstepped. You can delete it if you want. [smile]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Naaaa..... good post. But you understand what we are trying to do brother. When we go LIVE we HAVE to have member support on that kind of stuff. Implementing it now while we are still a podcast makes it a bit more difficult since we can't accept LIVE CALLS..... but we are developing the concept now and HOPE the members will respond. This is THEIR SHOW.

Thanks for the post.

Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Are you sure that phone number is correct

1 - 8 1 7 - 4 1 7 - 2 2 0 4

I get Karen at Etna when I call it???

MOD EDIT:
the number is;
1 - 8 7 7 - 4 1 7 - 2 2 0 4

[edit on 2-3-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yeah, I do understand. [smile] My only issue in calling is that I have quantities to say! LOL!

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yeah, I do understand. [smile] My only issue in calling is that I have quantities to say! LOL!

Thanks.

We've changed it to 45 seconds now.. So that gives everyone a little more time, but you'll still need to summarize and condense down your thoughts... Radio isn't like a thread.. You have to get in, say what's important, and get out.. Otherwise there wouldn't be any time for Dave and I to talk...

Johnny

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Yeah, I know. [smile] I may try to condense and if what I get is coherent and makes the points I want to make, then I'll ring you up.

By the way, is that the correct number? A previous poster (yankeerose) said they got "Karen at Etna" when they called...

Edit to add: Ah. I see the number correction placed by a mod. Thanks!

[edit on 3/2/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Poor Karen at Etna...

She has all these people calling and ranting about their kids and flu vaccinations!

Happy Monday Karen from ATS

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Absolutely not! A thorough INDEPENDENT review should also be done on vaccines containing mercurial stabilizers. Just saw on local news yesterday serious issues have been raised with the newest hpv viral vaccines for women. They want this stuff mandatory. Not on glaxo's life.
Woopsie, should have phoned that it....sorry.

[edit on 5/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The trust of the American govt is gone. I have zero faith in any info out of the FDA realizing they are bought and paid for as are the politicians.

IMHO, as stated the viruses ar mutating faster than the vaccines can be contrived.
Your better off staying healthy with nurtrious food, physical and mental conditioning and rest.
Poor mans pharmacy is a sauna (elevate body temp to kill the bus) aka self nduced fever.

.02c

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am not letting them give my son his flu shot. He is 10 months old now. Why give him a shot when he will develop a natural immunity to the flu after he had it 1x.. Thats assuming that he will ever even come down with the flu to begin with. I think its absurd that NJ is making it mandatory for kids in Pre K and Kindergarten to have their shots!!!
They need to get one thing clear.. This is MY CHILD and I decide what he gets. Not the courts, not the Dr.s or the state.. ME! This topic gets me so mad!! lol. I roll with the saying if its not broke then don't fix it. He has only had 4 shots to date, and funny thing is, he has never been sick! Meanwhile, my friends son is up to date and he has had colds, viruses, nasal infections, ect. If that don't say that something is wrong then I don't know what does.. I don't recommend this shot for any childern. Let their bodies learn how to fend germs off. Thats what we have immune systems for.

Thanks for the thread Johnny. I needed to get that off my chest

top topics

join