It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
reply to post by Sickscent

I'll take that as a no, you can't provide any evidence that the Mayans ever made a prediction about 2012. Thanks for trying anyway.

umm.. their calender was the most accurate calender in our "history", even now are calenders aren't accurate based on time not being constant. Which is why we always have "new" calender every year, we're trying to adjust it. Mayans very amazingly education on astronomy they were the ones that inscribed in their calender Planet X which we just discovered years ago... they knew thousands ago with no high tech devices. Their calender is perfectly aligned with the stars and their movements. It "ends" on 2012! Not sure what kinda "evidence" you could be looking for... other then the actual "calendar" !

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Life is too short to worry about 2012. It's not here yet. Live life now, because that is all we have anyway, NOW! We may not be around in 5 years anyway, so live for today as if it was your last day on Earth anyway. Party on, dudes and dudets!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by writtenimage

I'm waiting for proof too..I've read post after post of speculation but no one has bothered to prove a bit of it.

Where's the evidence?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hytecredneck

I'm waiting for proof too..I've read post after post of speculation but no one has bothered to prove a bit of it.

Where's the evidence?

Let's ask the Indigo Children.
I'll bet they know!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
An interesting point; the Hale Bopp comet has an
elliptical orbit of 4200 years. Here's what's said about the orbit of
that comet, "Its orbit is almost perpendicular to the plane of the
ecliptic, which means that very close approaches to planets are rare.
However, in March 1996 the comet passed within 0.77AU of Jupiter, close
enough for its orbit to be affected by Jupiter's gravity."

That tells me that celestial bodies may exist in our solar
system that have a very long orbit. This orbit may or may not effect
other objects as it passes by, depending on timing and proximity.

So in theory, depending on the timing, a celestial body with a 3600 year orbit may not influence other bodies given the timing or proximity. Granted, the scale in question is much larger but I think still applicable.

By the way, Hale Bopp was visible to the naked eye in the mid 90's but
isn't and won't be visible with a telescope even, again until the year
4375 approx.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I'm not talking about the end of human kind, althought I do understand the world wide death toll will be upward of 75%.

So the world is ending.

So 2012 is less then 5 years away. Are you excited yet?

Am I excited yet? Well not if 75% of the population is going to die! I have a 3 in 4 chance of dieing, no I'm not excited, unless I move into a higher dimension or something (aren't we supposed to move into the 5th dimension Dec. 21st, 2012?).

If I chose to live in this time, then 2012 will be good for me...I hope.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hytecredneck

Where's the evidence?

Ummm, go do some research. God people are lazy!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
In 2013 the world will end in 2030.
In 2030 the world will end in 2042

and so on and so on.

Good grief this website has become a joke.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Floods and famine, ahhhh it's gonna be glorious!!!!!

Stock up on your tuna, beans and water

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We as humans....have the power to change the future...If everyone sits back and waits for a 2012 like ACCOURANCE. then there is no escaping it....

Lets change the future...UNITE IN LOVE

eyethr33.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
yea i cabn't wait for 2012,. thats just the year the Lions take the super bowl

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm sitting on the fence as it where to the 2012 predictions.

I believe something may happen, but as to what I wouldn't know. I don't completely believe that the Mayans predicted a world change in 2012, even though their calender stopped after that period.

I've been jaded by all the false doomsday dates. I mean, last one that had me semi-freaked out was the whole thing about the year 2000. (Not freaked out we were going to die, but freaked out I couldn't play quake anymore. lol)

I keep hearing all these dates, and when the dates do come and go, the dates then magically change into a new time period.

I'm not knocking anyones beliefs here, I'm an open individual who wants nothing more then change in the world. I welcome a chance to be something more then I am. However, I don't think 2012 will be everything it's made up to be.

But I suppose all we can do is wait and see.

Peace,
FK

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
In 2013 the world will end in 2030.
In 2030 the world will end in 2042

2042, eh? Figures... after all... 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything...

Well here's how I see it, if in 2012, the world as we know it comes to come grinding catastrophic halt / we all ascend to a higher plane of existence / Jesus comes down smiting left and right like Clint Eastwood any one of his (classic) films... well then I'll owe one of you guy's a Coke, (the first one who asks).

And if on January 1st 2013, if we're all still here,
(God('s) willing no tragedy befalls anyone here...)
then someone better get me a Coke... not Pepsi...

Coke.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Incarnated

I'm a majorly spiritual person. I believe the reason for this phyical life is the spiritual "after life" life.

We are all Spiritual People.

We are spiritual people having a human experience, this is what will be known very soon.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickscent

Ummm, go do some research. God people are lazy!

I know, those God people are really lazy, aren't they.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Uberaris

I like your sense of humor. It's nice to see someone not totally reject a theory and at least give it a chance by making some humor out of it.

Star to your post

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by baconvein

I would have to guess...
Fire
famine
plague.
I mean if I had to guess the world as we know it is to change in the way determined via the Bible.

As far as the actual thread question. Hell ya can't wait to see the world wake up to the reality of humanity. No more crap all gone bye bye. Give me enlightenment or give me death. Seems cool. I'm not sure that there will actually be a choice on our part as humans. I would have to believe that odds and the universe will decide who stays and who goes. You can plan and guess and fret, but won't have a clue till that time. If you wanna survive the aftermath of whatever occurs then seriously brush up on your survival skills. When it hits the fan things are gonna be kill or be killed. You could also take the evasion approach, but I'm no runner! Just remember the dollar is almost worth squat already. So go gold, silver, gemstones, weapons, amo, food, water, booze, and regretfully women will probably become the pinnicale of the worlds most valued comoddities. Spices and things of comfort will be dead last. People will use these things and drugs to control and gain support and strength in numbers. You wanna think about it try thinking realistically. It's horrifing. Katrina and New Orleans Superdome were but a foreshadow of the vile nature of man. These conditions will arise everywhere. Supplies cut off, etc, etc, etc. Once the initial chaos is over things will wind down, and hopefully people will begin to group together for the common good and survival of our whole species. Otherwise it's gonna be mayhem and anarchy till we have united faith in ourselves as a whole.

Bless us all to any gods or goddess' you wish. We will need it. Ever been around after a hurricane with no power or water for weeks. People get nasty and so does living. The planet isn't hospitable everywhere. Just where we made it that way. ( in some places ) I live in Florida by the way. It's a giant hot nasty swamp. Telling you people if it goes down it will be severe. Don't worry about looting worrry about food, water, and the people and or animals you care about. Survival of the fittest will be the way of the world once again. It's nature's balance my friends. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's what it is.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Young minded old soul]

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Only those who are ready, will acsend to 4th density postive, maybe 400 million out of 6 billion or so. ( I hope there will be much more).
A smaller portion will acsend to 4th density negitive 100,000 ? or less I hope.

The rest who are not ready will be moved to a new planet to repeat 3rd density , I assume they will have to take some from here and transplant them on this new planet so the souls waiting to reincarate to redo 3rd density will have a vessel ( unborn child) , unless this new planet is populated already.

You need to be 51 percent postive ( service to others) or better and 49 percent negitive ( service to self ) or less to go on to 4th density.

Most fall in between 50 and 6 percent postive ( service to others ) so these souls will need to repeat 3rd density untill they can gain the 51 to 49 ratio or better.

In order to go on to 4th density negitive you need to be 95 percent negitive ( service to self) or higher and 5 percent postive ( service to others) or less.

We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? ( readings are from 1983 ) Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

The problem I see with stories like that is, where the hell do they get this info from!?

I'm seeing totally different information about 2012 all over the place.

And they ALL act like they know what they are talking about, but they never mention where they got these ideas, it's like it comes from thin air.

The only proof I've seen so far is the calendar ending at 2012, but what's that? how can people tell a whole story, a whole future about this? All they have is 2012, where did they get that other information?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Reevster

The problem I see with stories like that is, where the hell do they get this info from!?

rectum.

that's where info like that comes out of and can you guess what it smells like?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join