It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America the Beautiful Park- Colorado Springs, CO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry thats Americathebeautifulpark.com

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

No problem I actually was about to try that but was busy creating the page...

Here is an image that leaves no doubt as to the intent of the artist

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

America the Beautiful Park is considered a prime location for UFO landings.

Because of the it's ancient spires (seen as a primitive gift from space travelers long ago) and the Stargate, (recently removed from inside Cheyenne Mountain and placed here), extraterrestrial beings will find this park an ideal landing and meeting point. There is plenty of grassy area to safely land and park your flying saucer, a wading pond to freshen up in after your long journey, and close proximity to downtown shopping. You'll just love this park!

WARNING: Make sure to secure your saucer when leaving it in the park, as crime rates have recently risen and transients/homeless frequent this area.

americathebeautifulpark.com...

Yes I see where you got it from...

All in all there is one thing important in all this

Public awareness of Stargates

[edit on 2-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

haha, its a rather interesting park. Even more so that the stargate type thing has water coming out of it.

-fm

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"But it is customary here at ATS to provide the link to what you post... not have us hunt for it "

And I'm the worst violator of that tradition, albeit I claim being in a combat zone and limited time and net bandwidth to do all that I should.

I was wondering when Colorado would pop up on the ATS pages, it has been the focus of the NWO conspiracies since the new airport was built,,(the paintings,some of which I heard were taken down after all the calmour), and it is rumored that the present Royal Family or was the the House of Tutor bought large tracts of land around the Colorado Springs area.
I know that a unit of U.S Army Special Forces was moved there from Ft. Devens,,so there is something amiss,,,
Not to mention the proximity to the Four Corners area and all the underground passages rumored to be there and also at Edwards Air Forces base... once again the West Coast leads the way into weirdness,,,lol

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The image I posted with the overlay above it is the Tesla coil from the Eldridge time machine in Montauk.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Also there is a man by the name of Costas Rombocos who had a lot to do with building this park.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

America the Beautiful Park is considered a prime location for UFO landings.

Because of the it's ancient spires (seen as a primitive gift from space travelers long ago) and the Stargate, (recently removed from inside Cheyenne Mountain and placed here), extraterrestrial beings will find this park an ideal landing and meeting point. There is plenty of grassy area to safely land and park your flying saucer, a wading pond to freshen up in after your long journey, and close proximity to downtown shopping. You'll just love this park!

WARNING: Make sure to secure your saucer when leaving it in the park, as crime rates have recently risen and transients/homeless frequent this area.

americathebeautifulpark.com...

Yes I see where you got it from...

All in all there is one thing important in all this

Public awareness of Stargates

[edit on 2-4-2008 by zorgon]

If I didn't go look at the website myself, I would not have believed this. :@

These people are getting pretty bold!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
errmmm if these objects really had plates of solid gold and silver strapped to them they'd be long gone by now! :-)

They look like brass, bronze, aluminium and stainless steel to me. Along with a beautiful waterfall representing the global water cycle. Not a critical scientific device, but I could be wrong of course.

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Interesting you bring that up, because I am having trouble remembering what three elements are used to create cold fusion, a couple those you named to seem to far off, I made the original post all by memory so some of the cold fusion elements I mentioned may not be completely accurate. Sorry about the sloppiness, here are some links.

images.google.com...://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2003/05/18/ncell18.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main. jhtml%3Fxml%3D/news/2003/05/18/ncell18.xml&h=305&w=300&sz=19&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=t7JMTr9bNkFz5M:&tbnh=116&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcold%2Bfusi on%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26sa%3DN

www.ncas.org...

www.geocities.com...

images.google.com...://www.geocities.com/phononstring/coldfusion.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.geocities.com/phononstring/&h=669&w=4 81&sz=121&hl=en&start=53&um=1&tbnid=O5qTJtCM47yajM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcold%2Bfusion%26start%3D42%26ndsp%3D21%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26cl ient%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26sa%3DN

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You've got to be kidding me. Did you actually read that site? They've obviously joking. They even joke around about not leaving your flying saucer unattended if you park it there. It's not an official site, so I honestly don't know why you take it seriously.

And why do you think this site has any relation to cold fusion?

And why do you post a picture of a Montauk experiment that almost nearly sort of looks like this site? It's just pointless.

This is a prime example of the sort of fluff that is driving me away from ATS quite rapidly. I thought this was a place where serious discussion could take place, but I see very little rational discussion happening. It's rather depressing.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Really did you look it up on the whois Database? So here we see something that cost millions of dollars to complete and that is the only bit of information that has been released about it and I'm not supposed to ask questions, even though it is quite clear to me that this resembles the ongoing developments following Operation Paperclip, open to the public???? Yeah Im gonna bring my kids there, let me tell you about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Heres some more info on the Eldridge Time machine taken from users.rcn.com...

The Eldridge

The Three Counterfluxed North Poles similar to those set up by Dr. Nicolai Tesla around The Eldridge. These make a vortex or "Tesla Coil" This configuration of "shaped" energy is itself a time funnel/tunnel we have long since learned to generate far more efficiently. City-sized areas can be assaulted in this fashion for temporal or spatial displacement or "influencing"! SUPPRESSION of this knowledge allows the ignorant to be duped.

AN IMPORTANT SITE for information on all kinds of secret government programs, technical, social... actual time machines, Philadelphia Experiment, cultural manipulations - extraordinary and archly counterproductive brutality of USA government in [Orion technology] research, etc. It will knock your socks off! The material overlaps precisely our own laboriously developed understanding, but deals with the applications to which certain knowledge has been put and the resulting disaster resulting from a disabling fear on the part of our mewling and malignantly secretive American military. "Need to know" "Whatever it takes" (as by the permissions of President Eisenhower who then warned us to "Beware the Military-Industrial-Scientific establishment," and who made it okay to keep future presidents in a position of "deniability"... this resulting in the murders of J.F. Kennedy, the only Senator to know about Roswell - he was on the Senate Intelligence Committee and not expected to be come president, Bobby Kennedy was feared to have been told by John) and the churlish cynicism of the American people, have dug for ourselves our own graves as a geopolitical entity. Jimmy Carter got wind of the project using ten time machines and ordered it stopped. The name of the project was changed several times. Each time-machine used 25,000 "missing"children in its experimentations.

"The Grays," mistakenly accepted as a "species," have been allowed to consume a certain amount of American children by "contract." The Grays however are not a species and are an artificial life form with no soul, created by a SUPREMELY WICKED life form that if seen would be instantly recognized as individual devils by their physical appearance. Please read the Dulce Papers downloadable from a clicker at orion.htm. For reasons not stateable on the front page of this site, the Grays have no long term memory. When detected by a Navy Seals black operations unit to be taking far more (American) children than had been allotted, that unit went to war with the Grays and other military black operations continuing to collaborate with them. It must be understood by yourself that this is all part of World War II, which became a quantum war and continues, below the threshold of our perception. Movies, the scripts for which are submitted by various black operations units, are used to "suggest" to the public that aliens are either benign or malignant. The culprits among extraterrestrials are generally the non humanoid, principally the reptiloid and some insect-like species arrayed in the Orion Confederation. There are two other confederations of planets, the Pleiadian and the Sirian, which are trying to help ourselves. An extremely old war between good and evil is going on with the final battle to be realized as ongoing on this planet. The battle is not quite for human souls, it is for possession of the human body, the most perfect creation in reality except for the process of creation itself [Lucifer.] The understanding of this is rooted in a command of the Grand Unification, the so-called Theory of Everything. One humanoid species was overthrown after being desensitized by movies presenting the Grays as sweet and smart little guys. The Grays come in several varieties, some seven feet tall. There is a planetoid with 2,000 "mother" Grays from which are cloned others. There is another navigable planetoid with 30,000,000 Grays within it that is dawdling en route to arrive at the appropriate time for wreaking havoc on this planet, probably after about 2007, when the first of two comings of the Christos is terminated. Systems and technology is to be built and put in place between now and 2005 to be ready for ABSOLUTE control over USA/Canada and the globe between 2007 and 2013. About two dozen humanoid worlds have been spoiled by the Orion Confederation. You must find out about this before all personal computers are seized, something that will occur when the deliberate building of frenzy over gun violence allows us to be stampeded into Emergency Status, along with other engineered conditions. Under emergency law, hoarded food is also illegal.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well here is your thread.

I didn't read up till now so I'll interpret the coil art.
Off to the right is a coil, but its art.

Is any thing left of Tesla's real coils and forms.

Guess what 'they' do.. take the wire off the forms and leave the forms.

They sold it off as salvage until a researcher talked about it and
the government bought it all back.

Tesla's hand writing was found on a wooden form.
Now all is back locked away in a barn in Los Alamos Technical Area 33
(TA-33) that is blocked off as radioactive from weapons testing.
Yet the barn material vintage is way before 1943.

Yet another laps in concern for material related to saucers was
found in salvage in New Mexico even though classified.
A vintage 1943 navigator too sophisticated for planes of that time.
The workers who dealt it at the time were watched and the next time
fired for removing classified material.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks for looking!!! We know a bit about the artist who made the Continuum. I did not post everything here but I also took pictures of the underground entrances. I would like to think that this is just art, but I am afraid there is more to it than that. Do you think this is art, because Tesla's Coil was not recovered?

Let's just assume that this was the real deal, is there any way you could tell us how it works if I provide you with pictures?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well you have an Obelisk and a Ring that over laps.

Now when some one says Colorado Springs... I think of its most famous
inhabitant..Tesla.

The Obelisk is art for a beam from a Tesla bulb.
An overlapped Ring is one + turn for a coil.

Those two go together in any saucer design I have found so far.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well I don't know how much you have read up on this, but the continuum rotates, I believe they have got it set up so the entire thing runs on water. Could you elaborate further?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

hi there,

glad this thread is still going,
can you post the rest of the pics please ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sure can but it might be a few days. Most of the pictures I have been posting look cropped here on ATS, you can view the whole images by opening in a separate window. Anyhow one of these days I'm gonna get some night time pics, just to show how the obelisks light up at night.

For now night time pics are online at www.americathebeautifulpark.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Well you have an Obelisk and a Ring that over laps

TWO obelisks

The image I posted with the overlay above it is the Tesla coil from the Eldridge time machine in Montauk.

Will have to look that up... but have you noticed this?

The above image is a composite made of a google Earth image of the park. In the original the 'wing' on one side is not complete, but taking a mirror image you get a very interesting result. The twin obelisks are at the 'nose' and the 'gate' is where the main engine would be... very interesting design indeed...If not functional, they sure are sending a message...

Now here you can see the images full size

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So 12.21.12 how about you put a few paragraphs together in summary or do I have to dig through ALL those pages? errr 2 pages?

The Portal on the Edge of Forever

This is a very inspiring image actually especially when you see the whole thing with both towers... a great wallpaper

[edit on 16-4-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join