It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill
Hi No_one817,

Is the reason for cutting the intel lines to the mid -east, to postpone the Iranian oil bourse?

Will this catastrophic event be another terrorist attack, such as a suitcase nuke?

Will these patsys' come from Iran, or possibly from A-Q trained in pakistan such as this article suggests?

www.foxnews.com...

One last question,.... where in the country will this event take place?

Thanks for being patient with some of the posters in here.

Later,......Ausable_Bill

Two events in one. A terrorist attack with a politician involved. It will undoubtedly be A-q related. Location was never confirmed when I was debriefing.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill
Hi No_one817,

Is the reason for cutting the intel lines to the mid -east, to postpone the Iranian oil bourse?

Will this catastrophic event be another terrorist attack, such as a suitcase nuke?

Will these patsys' come from Iran, or possibly from A-Q trained in pakistan such as this article suggests?

www.foxnews.com...

One last question,.... where in the country will this event take place?

Thanks for being patient with some of the posters in here.

Later,......Ausable_Bill

Two events in one. A terrorist attack with a politician involved. It will undoubtedly be A-q related. Location was never confirmed when I was debriefing.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So confused. I was keeping up with this thread this afternoon when it was about Area 51 and other similar topics, now - a few hours later - I find that instead of GL it's about GW...WTF? Although I am always in for a bit of George bashing and anti-PTB rhetoric, I smell a rat.

[edit on 6/2/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
So confused. I was keeping up with this thread this afternoon when it was about Area 51 and other similar topics, now - a few hours later - I find that instead of GL it's about GW...WTF? Although I am always in for a bit of George bashing and anti-PTB rhetoric, I smell a rat.

I suggest reading the whole thread, I really don't have it in me to keep re typing everything.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Sir, if you have evidence of a terrorist attack or an assassination plot I suggest you redeem yourself by contacting the authorities. You know who they are. You will be protected sir, you do know this, right?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Not sure if you missed it before but I'll ask the questions again

Do you know which party the person who doesn't make it is from? Do you know what terrorist will claim responsibility for the 2 events?? Is it someone we have all heard of before or some new guy?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes, by all means I will continue to read through all twelve pages of unsubstantiated, Conspiracy Theory 101, garbage, if only for entertainment value. I was only quickly commenting on how this thread has widely diverged in just a few hours. The silly ones always do. And it will probably go on for another 257 pages while people will be asking you if you can talk to their dead Aunt Tilly.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Now you know the candidate will be Democrat, and the culprit will be Al Qaeda. That's the standard conspiracy theory. Just like the anthrax attacks only hit Democrats.

It's become cliche.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS

Sir, if you have evidence of a terrorist attack or an assassination plot I suggest you redeem yourself by contacting the authorities. You know who they are. You will be protected sir, you do know this, right?

I'd never make it to the point where I could prove a thing to authorities. TRust me.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Now you know the candidate will be Democrat, and the culprit will be Al Qaeda. That's the standard conspiracy theory. Just like the anthrax attacks only hit Democrats.

It's become cliche.

This isn't about democrats or repubs. Either party is at risk.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What is this on the runway?

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Yes, by all means I will continue to read through all twelve pages of unsubstantiated, Conspiracy Theory 101, garbage, if only for entertainment value. I was only quickly commenting on how this thread has widely diverged in just a few hours. The silly ones always do. And it will probably go on for another 257 pages while people will be asking you if you can talk to their dead Aunt Tilly.

Seems a little unfair of you to comment without knowing any of the info in the thread. IF you think this will turn into a thread as you described, don't read it.

link   

Originally posted by no_one817
All really good questions. The plan will be able to prevent the election because one of the people in the election might not be there in the end if you understand what I mean. That along with a 'terrorist attack' that coincides with it. A terrorist will claim responsibility for both events. The reason I see fit to say something is I cannot and sit wand watch as my country falls apart. Yes I am a culprit, I perpetuated the plan by being apart of it. I have my own morals I have to deal with. I see this as one step towards redeeming myself being able to look at fellow man in the eyes

Understood. Two separate but concurrent events.

I just read you were not clear of location, but given the most appropriate timing, was there any indication Minneapolis/St. Paul or Denver would be in play?

In terms of the method for assassination of a candidate, would this be a targeted approach or less precise one?

I assume the non-assassination event will involves civilian targets. Any indication of the scale involved?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So, you say you know about a plot for terrorism and assassination, as well as martial law and an extended Bush Presidency.

I'm sure you're aware that many like yourself have been leaking various things about this government, which is why a lot of illegal acts have hit the press.

Are you aware of any COUNTER plans to thwart this power grab? Somehow I just can't imagine everyone just blindly going along with the plan without objection (even to the point of disobeying orders).

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by no_one817
All really good questions. The plan will be able to prevent the election because one of the people in the election might not be there in the end if you understand what I mean. That along with a 'terrorist attack' that coincides with it. A terrorist will claim responsibility for both events. The reason I see fit to say something is I cannot and sit wand watch as my country falls apart. Yes I am a culprit, I perpetuated the plan by being apart of it. I have my own morals I have to deal with. I see this as one step towards redeeming myself being able to look at fellow man in the eyes

Understood. Two separate but concurrent events.

I just read you were not clear of location, but given the most appropriate timing, was there any indication Minneapolis/St. Paul or Denver would be in play?

In terms of the method for assassination of a candidate, would this be a targeted approach or less precise one?

I assume the non-assassination event will involves civilian targets. Any indication of the scale involved?

No , more along the lines of civilian will go down with the politician all in one swoop.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Afew more questions if you don't mind?

"You said location not confirmed"

But what places were suggested???

And as far as the timeline, you said: "Aug. or Sept."

Could the actual date be as simple as,..... 8 - 17 ? same as part of your authored name for ATS???

Thanks for your prompt replies btw.

Later,......Ausable_Bill

link   

Sorry to hear that reply, in my arena you are now a traitor.

link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

So, you say you know about a plot for terrorism and assassination, as well as martial law and an extended Bush Presidency.

I'm sure you're aware that many like yourself have been leaking various things about this government, which is why a lot of illegal acts have hit the press.

Are you aware of any COUNTER plans to thwart this power grab? Somehow I just can't imagine everyone just blindly going along with the plan without objection (even to the point of disobeying orders).

We do what we are told. This Bush has more reach than most presidents with the exception of his father.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So a single attack then?

Can you comment on the scale of the attack? Are we taking 5, 20, 100, 1000s of people?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

How does Bush plan to keep it quiet from the Secret Service, who is charged to protect all involved?

The Secret Service has gotten partisan in some cases, but I can't envision them overlooking a plot to assassinate a Presidential candidate they're charged to protect. And I don't see how Bush could keep it from them and still be involved in the planning and ordering of the hit.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join