It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Sydney, Australia??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
At about 7:30 this happened this morning. I saw them but didn't take any pictures until about 10 minutes later where it had spread out quite a bit.

Or are these just plain boring contrails?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Funny you should post this. I saw the same thing on the way to work this morning in Brisbane around 7:30 - 8:00 BNE time . I thought I was just being paranoid after reading too many ATS threads.......

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wait till you see the ones with a black streak thru them or near them.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Funny you should post this. I saw the same thing on the way to work this morning in Brisbane around 7:30 - 8:00 BNE time . I thought I was just being paranoid after reading too many ATS threads.......

Interesting.

Maybe an operation?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi, um kinda looks like normal clouds............

I see these all the time here in Perth. Fact there's a few cloud trails out in the sky now

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I see this kind of stuff all the time?

It's normal right?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not clouds. I actually saw the trails being formed. I looked to the end of the trail and saw (as small as it was) the plane "dumping" the trail. Wish I thought to take pics...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I love it when they have to switch tanks. You see a 60 mile trail, then nothing for 2 miles, then bam, trail again. Normal jet contrails typically wash out readily. Chemtrails linger and disperse like wisps, and sometimes have colours of rainbow if light is right.
'um...kinda not JDN'.....
'I say jump you say how high' rofl....not at the end of my barrel.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
JPM, Thats what I saw.....long trail short gap and the trail started again. But did not disperse quickly. It hung around a bit but then it clouded over so was hard to tell. Just a thought, they have been talking about trialing cloud seeding in Brisbane lately but then with all the huge rain forecast I cant see that they would be doing that right now....
You are right. Its probably bugger all but there is nothing wrong with a little healthy paranoia to keep tha masses guessing.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm not so sure of the rain thing VA. We had a major ufo event here in cleveland ohio 5 yrs back, thousands of people reported to major news, tv, paper, etc. Never saw so many trails in my entire life that morning. Are they anti ufo? Who knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Satyagraha

Yup... thats a CON trail... its just water vapour (cloud) caused by the jet engine...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Hi, um kinda looks like normal clouds............

I see these all the time here in Perth. Fact there's a few cloud trails out in the sky now

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

It's normal right?

It wasn't clouds, a plane must have gone over just before i went outside, because it was a straight line and there weren't many clouds when I first looked up.

Originally posted by rat256

Yup... thats a CON trail... its just water vapour (cloud) caused by the jet engine...

Yup, I was just making sure it wasn't all exposed yet and somehow I missed it.

But then that strikes me that someone could use chemicals instead of the norm and no-one would ever know, as it'll always be thought that it's just the jet engine.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The naysaysers are plants to obviate any thoughts of strange quills in the sky. Everyone has a job I suppose.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

sorry, but i just know what a con trail looks like. if i thought it was something else i would say so. I know that the US and UK governments have carried out airborn toxin propogation tests over the last 50 years and probably still do, but i also know that what they produce does not look the same as a jet exhaust contrail.

see here: www.guardian.co.uk...

there is no convincing people who are obsessed beyond reason.

[edit on 6/2/08 by rat256]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

It's normal right?

Yes. They're called contrails. Been around for decades. If you look at the sky on a regular basis you can't help but see them all the time.

They're becoming every more prolific due to our obsession with flying around more and more and more to the extent that scientists are increasingly concerned about their impact on climate and weather.

Some people however try to pretend they are not normal, presumably because they want to distract attention from the way we are altering the skies. I wonder why?

btw if they were spraying anything don't worry - at the altitude contrails form, anything that does reach the ground will do so thousands of miles away. When chemicals or whatevers are deliberately sprayed it's done so at low altitude. It's why you never see a crop duster spaying 6 miles above your head

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rat256
reply to post by jpm1602

sorry, but i just know what a con trail looks like.

Yes. These are normal contrails produced by transatlantic jets flying to/from London and the near Continent:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Chemtrails linger and disperse like wisps,

...and the are called cirrus clouds like these ones

www.capetownskies.com...
www.capetownskies.com...

[and sometimes have colours of rainbow if light is right.

Its called irisation. Same thing that causes rainbows, sunlight reflecting of water droplets

www.atoptics.co.uk...

For once do some proper research

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

/////////////////

Hi Satyagraha .. yes, Sydney cops a lot. And please, you Editorial Intelligence types .. please do *not* presume to 'educate' me about contrails vs. Chemtrails. I've lived a LOT of years and most of them spent sky-watching. I know the difference between con and chem trails, thank you.

Was down in Wagga for a few days recently. Great to see real clouds ! Haven't seen any in Sydney for over 7 years, thanks to the *constant* Chemtrailing.

So there I was, exulting over Wagga's real clouds ... and next day, oh no ... the Chems had struck Wagga. And why? Oh, maybe it was the rain that had been forecast ? So goodbye real clouds and back to Chemtrail-created grey sludge from horizon to horizon. Gee, couldn't have Wagga and its parched surrounds getting any rain now, could we ? Not when we're orchestrating a phoney drought which in turn is being used to justify daily-increasing food prices. Not that the rural sector gets any of those additional billions of dollars wrenched by the Usual Suspects and their supermarket chains from the hands of poverty-stricken age and other pensioners.

On my way back from Wagga to Sydney there wasn't much to do apart from look at the sky. And there amongst the Chemtrail created grey blanket of poison .. what did we spy ? Yes ! Parallel lines of Chemtrails across the skies. Repeatedly. So guess the desolate plains around Wagga, Junee, Harden, Cootamundra, etc. will remain dry dust with a few handsful of bedgraggled sheep fighting each other for a few strands of dead grass. THIS was the area that once fed half the world and kept it clothed in superior Australian wool. But no more. Destroyed. Lives and futures down the gurgler .. courtesy of a corrupt government's 'centralization policy', whereby human-sheep are forced off the land and into the stinking, overpopulated, migrant-swelled big cities. Well, you know, these human-sheep are so easy to control when they're packed like sardines into a handful of cities.

New airforce base being built near Wagga, apparently. Will those kids straight out of school, so desperate to become pilots, be used to spray toxins over helpless populations ? Is that how wannabe Top Guns will earn their required flying hours ?

Weird thing is .. you never meet anyone who'll admit to earning their living in the Chemtrail industry. Ever met one ? No, neither have I. But there must be hundreds, thousands most likely, who're paying off their mortgage and their kids school fees and retirement home on the Central Coast by poisoning their fellow Australians.

Wonder if they look at it that way ? If they do, do they hide behind the old, ' Well, if I don't do it, someone else will anyway' rationalisation ?

People order the Chemtrail 'ingredients'.
People manufacture the Chemtrail ingredients
People mix those toxins
People transport Chemtrails .. how, by tanker, like petrol ?
People then unload those tankers and store the Chemtrails
Other people fuel up the Chemtrail planes
Pilots fly those planes and dump the poison on our heads
And this goes on, around the clock.

Yet these people never raise their heads in public

If Chemtrails had ANY redeeming qualities, it would be in their own interests to tout the 'benefits' of Chemtrails, right ?

So why don't they ?

Obviously they KNOW they are paying for their food and clothing by poisoning their neighbours. So I don't ever want to hear anyone in the Chemtrail industry claiming on current-affairs shows, ' Oh, we didn't know we were hurting anyone. No-one told us about the toxic effects that will be passed down through several generations. We weren't allowed to ask questions. We just did as we were told '.

NO ! Do not try to run those excuses past us, in years to come .. when your foul actions are public knowledge and a scandal, like Thalidomide and the murder of tens of thousands of Iraqis.

I hope I live long enough to see a Nuremburg for ALL those engaged in the Chemtrail War on the World. I hope there are thousands of us cursing you to your executions .. and that includes the politicians worldwide who're lining their filthy pockets with profits from the lucrative Chemtrail industry.

So, those of you who make your living from poisoning the rest of us (and that includes toddlers playing in gardens everywhere ) .. be WARNED. There will be no excuse good enough. You will be cursed by history. And I curse you right now, this moment.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
I know the difference between con and chem trails, thank you.

Well perhaps you could kindly explain the difference to the rest of us?

Because all supposed chemtrails I've seen pictures of look and act identically to normal contrails.

So please enlighten us: what is the difference?

Edit: there is of course one possible reason why neither you nor anyone else has ever met anyone involved in any shape or from with creating chemtrails

On the other hand, do you ever fly?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Dock6
I know the difference between con and chem trails, thank you.

Well perhaps you could kindly explain the difference to the rest of us?

Because all supposed chemtrails I've seen pictures of look and act identically to normal contrails.

So please enlighten us: what is the difference?

Edit: there is of course one possible reason why neither you nor anyone else has ever met anyone involved in any shape or from with creating chemtrails

On the other hand, do you ever fly?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Essan]

//////////////////////////////

Hey, *you* are the self-styled expert of the thread !

YOU have presumed to inform the world, via this thread, that Chemtrails don't exist !

So you are compelled to stand by what you've proclaimed and are wasting your time and mine by having a public dummy spit because someone has *dared* to disagree with you.

Up to you to defend your claimed opinion .. your humble opinion.

To 'prove' your humble opinion, you merely claim that ALL 'trails' are common and garden contrails. And obviously, you expect the world to accept your proclamation .. just because.

I don't accept your humble opinion. In fact, I'm not convinced you have an opinion about it.

It's my belief that your primary intent is to convince people you don't know and about whose lives and futures you do not care .. that Chemtrails don't exist.

Which is a plan doomed to fail when you set your sights on those who've lived beneath Chemtrails for several years and have at this point photos by the score of Chemtrails in their every hideous form.

Perhaps you should take your non-argument to Carnicon or BBC or any one of literally hundreds of Chemtrail sites ? I'm sure they'd be prepared to discuss with you the exhaustive analysis conducted on the physical evidence of these Chemtrails you wish to convince do not exist, after which you can debate with them the literally tens of thousands of photographs and eye-witness reports re: Chemtrails.

You won't be starved for choice: Chemtrails are being frequently reported now by rapidly increasing numbers in virtually every nation on the globe: Italy, UK, Denmark, US, Australia, NZ, Canada, etc. etc.

On the other hand, you can continue to deny Chemtrails exist here on ATS. But you'll excuse me surely, if I choose to trust my own experience rather than your opinion. Thank you. Much appreciated

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join