It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We lost real people on the 9-11 planes...right?? Or was it all fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I know that there is a lot of talk about the planes that hit the towers on 9-11. I am a huge hockey fan...my team sucks..but whatever. Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis worked for the Los Angeles Kings organization...They supposidly lost their lives on 175
www.nhl.com...

Here we can see that people DID die on those planes....or at least we were told that they crashed into the WTC. The LA Kings are NOT going to be used as a disinfo government coverup to support the official story. These are actualy people that parished.

What do we think happened to the actual passengers on the planes?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think, sadly, they all died as most of us saw on 9/11/2001.

I agree with you Jeff, there is no way the Kings or any of the other families that lost loved ones on 9/11 are lying to cover anything up..the world just doesn't work that way.

It was horrible, and to trivialize their deaths with wild unprovable theories is even worse.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes, people did die on those planes. I worked with one person who's relative was on one of the NY plans. My brother knows someone who's sister was on the pentagon plane. (I lived in the WDC area at the time), so I know lots of people there).

And I flew once w/ David Hyde Pierce (he sat behind me), who's producer died on one of the planes.

And my boss was in NYC at the time....had just left the Marriott (in the WTC - he was staying there) and was walking down the street when it all began. He saw it all happen.

I thought he was dead, because I had been on the phone w/ him minutes before. Then I didnt hear from him until the next day - as all phone service was out - including cell service in Maryland at the time.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff

Here we can see that people DID die on those planes....or at least we were told that they crashed into the WTC. The LA Kings are NOT going to be used as a disinfo government coverup to support the official story. These are actualy people that parished.

What do we think happened to the actual passengers on the planes?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Jeff Riff]

Did someone blatantly state or imply the owners or any team members were in on anything? I have never seen or heard that happened.

Apparently, there were actual people alleged to be on specific flight numbers, because we have seen and heard that reported. What happened to them?

IMHO, Until, we know what actually happened, we will have no way of knowing what happened to the people. Highly obvious bad splice jobs, in hoax video film, make such speculation remain speculation. Until, impacts are proved to have happened, because, in reality, we can actually see them prior to explosions, we have no idea if people or planes actually did impact, and become entirely swallowed by any buildings.

Never has there every been a building entirely swallowing entire commercial jetliners, military planes, or other small aircraft. At least, I have not located any such instances of that occurring.

Estimating speed or falsely assuming on building construction, simply to make a hypothesis falsely work via rationalization, never proves anything. False will never be true, and true will never be false.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Bruce McNall is the former owner of the LA Kings until he was sent to prison. The following is his take on the inner workings of the US bureacracy. Quite interesting reading:

www.canoe.ca...

I am still researching the current owners of the LA Kings.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The passengers died on 9-11-01 alright. And they were on the planes. They were just killed before the planes took off and their bodies were flown remotely into the target buildings.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The following is the current owner of the LA Kings. That is quite the conglomerate in the financial world of industrial complex:

aegworldwide.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Liberty Mutual owns AEG and is a indirect owned subsidiary of AT&T.

sec.edgar-online.com...

AT&T relationship with the Bush administration:

www.eff.org...

The Bush administration has confirmed for the first time that American telecommunications companies played a crucial role in the National Security Agency's domestic eavesdropping program after asserting for more than a year that any role played by them was a "state secret."

There is current lobbying, by all telecommunications corporations, for complete immunity against laws suits, for any warrantless cooperation they have given the Bush adminsitration. That has been appearing in the mainstream media for at least the last few days. Easy access to it people simply read their daily newspaper and/or listen to daily news and business broadcasts.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

They were killed before the planes took off?

Where were they killed and how?

Who did this?

And why kill them before?

How do we know this happened? So someone has come forward to tell the truth? Wow! Where have I been?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There were 260 air passengers who officially died on 9/11.

Two months after 9/11, Flight 587 crashed in Queens, New York, after taking off from JFK Airport. All 260 on-board were killed.

[edit on 2/1/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What is most interesting about the passengers of all the planes were that most of them were rich enough to own their own private planes or even a fleet.

Another peculiar piece of evidence is from flight 93. It is a Florida Drivers Licence. This man goes by the name John Talignani.

John Talignani (August 31, 1927 - September 11, 2001), retired bartender. He lived in Staten Island, New York. For 20 years Talignani worked as a bartender and steward at the Palm Restaurant in Manhattan.

At the age of 74, he was killed in the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. He was heading to San Francisco to claim the body of his stepson, Alan Zykofsky, who had died at 40 in a car accident during his honeymoon.

He was survived by his sister, Alice Bertorelli; and two stepsons, Mitchell Zykofsky, 45, and Glenn Zykofsky, 38.
www.sep11memories.org...

fake

[edit on 1-2-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan, please provide us with a link to your source.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I believe that the people that were on the real planes of 9/11 are involved in a mass experiment in some remote underground facility where they have all been led to believe that the world above has ended and that they are the last known humans on planet earth. Just imagine the scientific data that could be collected from such an experiment, i not only think this scenario is possible it is probable due to the fact that it would be next to impossible to just kidnap 300+ people and feign ignorance. the "attacks" gave these pseudo scientists the perfect excuse to carry out this experiment under the guise of the people perishing on 9/11. They took dna samples of each of the passengers and "found" them at each of the sites, and to make it seem even more realistic they cloned full duplicates of some of the passengers in order to have chunks and pieces of body to show legitimate practitioners and coroners in order to back the official story. (and if you think cloning humans is not possible you are simply uninformed)

Now the majority of you will laugh at the above statement but i do truly believe that this is what happened to the real people that were on the flights that day. Im not trying to be coy or joking.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hello,

I am a new member and I am really excited for being a part of this comunity sharing knowledge and trying to throw some light on the world's most interesting things.

911 is one of my favourite topics and I have read and watched all available material I found.

I live in Spain (I am Spanish) and people here are not that well informed about the events, although those of us who are, posibly have the same level of information that most Usa citizens, as I think there has not been any cover-up from the media in Europa and Spain as I think there has been in USA.

From the information I have seen, I agree that the flights that hit the WTC 1 and 2 were real commercial flights with people inside (who was piloting them is a very different question), but the theoretical flight that hit the Pentagon I believe is a complete invention to hide some other weapon or I do not what that was used there. The story about this false identification is the point of an iceberg that hides many misteries, unlike the WTC crash, which I think is completely explained (theory and practice) in all the documentaries and files that have been published by different people and associations.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by POLIDORI]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi i am an intelligent person who sat on the fence for many years.

Upon viewing all the evidence i am convinced that no plane crashed in shanksville and most of the evidence was fabricated.

It is a sad and shocking truth but sometimes that is how change comes about.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by POLIDORI

If you can get two planes to attack the Twin Towers, why not have another plane to attack the Pentagon? Why need a missile?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Buenos Dias, Paldori. Una pregunta sobre El Pentagon.

¿Por que usted peinsa esta evidencia alterative es mas creíble?

Mire por favor -- para su consideración:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Cruise missile - $600 000

Boeing 757 - $65 000 000

Thats why

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Am I dreaming or did you just incorporate the L.A. freaking Kings into a 9/11 conspiracy?

Good grief...

Everyone knows they couldn't have pulled it off without the support of the entire Western Conference. I even heard that most of the Pacific Division was running drills on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

You think a budget is going to deter any conspirators?

Look at our National Debt....jeez.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join