It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We lost real people on the 9-11 planes...right?? Or was it all fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
as all phone service was out - including cell service in Maryland at the time.

Funny how I was able to call my parents to let them know I was ok. During the whole day. BTW, I was 5 miles from Dulles airport.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
They were just killed before the planes took off and their bodies were flown remotely into the target buildings.

If they were remotely flown into the buildings, why would they need to be killed first? Wouldn't it work the same?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essedarius

HAHAHAHA!! Leave my Kings alone. We are comfortable in last place. The reason I used them as an example was because there was a lot of talk about it during the games after 9-11.....

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Essedarius

You must be dreaming. The owners are not the team and the team is not the owners.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
You must be dreaming.

I am...of a world where people can write fiction without pissing on the graves of a bunch of innocent victims.

You have an amazing imagination. You should try doing something productive with it.

I hear a lot of movie studios are looking for writers...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
reply to post by deltaboy

Cruise missile - $600 000

Boeing 757 - $65 000 000

Thats why

Fair comment.

Just to add, whats more controllable Cruise missile or a jet liner full of fuel?

can't have the pentagon out of action for too long.

The best people to clear this up are the pentagon fire crews, (not the local crews but the site crash-crews) they are mainly there for helicopter operations and would know what a crash looks like.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What is most interesting about the passengers of all the planes were that most of them were rich enough to own their own private planes or even a fleet.

Another peculiar piece of evidence is from flight 93. It is a Florida Drivers Licence. This man goes by the name John Talignani.

John Talignani (August 31, 1927 - September 11, 2001), retired bartender. He lived in Staten Island, New York. For 20 years Talignani worked as a bartender and steward at the Palm Restaurant in Manhattan.

At the age of 74, he was killed in the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. He was heading to San Francisco to claim the body of his stepson, Alan Zykofsky, who had died at 40 in a car accident during his honeymoon.

He was survived by his sister, Alice Bertorelli; and two stepsons, Mitchell Zykofsky, 45, and Glenn Zykofsky, 38.
www.sep11memories.org...

Is someone smart enough to tackle this one?

Provide sources. Back up.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Hey Ivan, when you posted this previously in this thread it was followed up by a request for a link to where you located this information that you decided to share with us. (by a forum moderator, no less) Any chance you are going to do that? Is this truely credible or something you did with photoshop?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think those people were in the planes, and the planes were remote controlled and flown into the WTC, or remote controlled and flown elsewhere where they were killed and other planes hit WTC

Also I heard the planes had unusually few passengers

[edit on 1-2-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

That has been explained by

1) It was early fall (ok very late summer), vacations are over
college students are in school, travel is light

2) Flight was in middle of week, most business travelers leave late Sunday
early Monday and return Thursday/Friday

3) Hijackers took test flights to check occupancy. Wanted lightly traveled
flights to make it easier to control passengers

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

I am...of a world where people can write fiction without pissing on the graves of a bunch of innocent victims.

You have an amazing imagination. You should try doing something productive with it.

I hear a lot of movie studios are looking for writers...

That is the second time you have misread what I placed in posts. It had nothing to do with the team members, and everything to do with the corporate owners. Please stop turning my presentations into something they are not. If you do not understand what I write, please ask. I will qualify.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I did a search on the San Francisco Gate website for Alan Zykofsky and came up with no results. I searched from 1995 to present day. You would assume that if a local man was killed on his honeymoon, there would be a small article in the paper. Try to find an obituary for Alan Zykofsky anywhere. Post results.

"Romney Isn’t Getting Any Local Love Either

Despite his strong ties to Massachusetts in politics and business, former governor Mitt Romney does not have the support of Republican State Committee member Stephen M. Zykofsky in his bid for the White House.

Instead, Zykofsky, of Lynn, backs Rudolph W. Giuliani, believing that of the major candidates, the former New York mayor is the one "most capable of handling the job of president at such a difficult time."

Zykofsky is one of a number of active Republicans in the region who either are supporting others or keeping their options open. Other Giuliani backers include state Senate minority leader Richard R. Tisei of Wakefield, state Senator Bruce E. Tarr of Gloucester, and former Massachusetts Republican Party chairman Brian Cresta of Middleton."

www.democrats.org...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by skoalman88]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
as all phone service was out - including cell service in Maryland at the time.

Funny how I was able to call my parents to let them know I was ok. During the whole day. BTW, I was 5 miles from Dulles airport.

I was in the Batimore area all day and could not make calls on my cell phone and from certain other lines. No calls could be made from my work - all phone lines were down.

My boss was in NYC near the WTC. His cell phone and any others he tried to use would not work.

Probably depended on the phone company being used.

Unless you are calling me a liar and you think thats funny.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well i might be calling you a liar becuase i am from baltimore and was here on the day of 9/11 and alot of cell phones were working....so maybe it was just your service provider..but i dont remeber ANYONE having problems using cell phones...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Ok. Whatever. I have no reason to lie. Good for you that your service worked. Mine didnt. And many others I knew didnt.

Again, this is my experiene that day. I have no reason to lie.

So because my experience was different then your experience, you call me a liar. Hmmm. Ok. I see how it is here.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Probably depended on the phone company being used.

Verizon - local phone company in New York area had a switching center
on 9-10 floor of South (WTC2) Tower which was destroyed that day.
Main telephone exchange was in building (often called Verizon Bld)
adjacent to WTC 7. It was damaged first by debris from North (WTC 1)
Tower collapse and then by debris as WTC 7 came down.

The south and east facades of the Verizon Building were heavily damaged in the September 11, 2001 attacks, from the collapse of the adjacent 7 World Trade Center, as well as the collapse of the Twin Towers. No fires were observed in the building on September 11.[9]

The building's older design utilizes thick masonry and gives the building added strength, which helped the building withstand the attacks and remain structurally sound. The building has thick, heavy masonry in the infill exterior walls, which encloses the building's steel frame. Brick, cinder, concrete and other masonry materials encase interior steel columns, beams, girders and other structural elements. The masonry allowed the structure to absorb much of the energy from debris hitting the building.[10] Nonetheless, the building had extensive damage to its east and south facades.[1] Underground cable vaults belonging to Verizon, along with other underground utility infrastructure were also heavily damaged from water and debris.[3][11]

Also rooftops of WTC buildings were veritable "antenna farm" covered
with broadcast, celluar, paging and all other types of radio attenna.
These were lost when building collapsed.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Control. It is easier to control a missile accurately. Furthermore, if this was a conspiracy, the domestic conspirators would not have trusted real terrorists to only hit the part of the Pentagon that had been pre-targeted.

I am also working on a theory that something may have speeded up the original plan for 9/11. Something happened that forced the operation to go forward ahead of schedule. Once an operation gets the green light for any reason, you have no choice but to ride the momentum forward and improvise. Battle plans rarely go off as planned anyhow.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
HYPOTHETICALLY! Given that the assumption that the government would play in an active roll of causing a terrorist attack. We're talking about whats cheaper? Heres the cheapest.

Cruise Missile? 6,000 dollars

Jet? 65,000 dollars

Using CIA assets within terror cells to instigate a terror attack? Free.

Wouldn't it just be easier to use your CIA assets within al queada to just send terrorists over to fly planes into buildings? They're already suicidal, and fanatical, and it's an easy exchange. Why go through all the trouble of using remote controls, killing passengers, faking passports, using missiles, all this stuff is so outrageous. SO MUCH could go wrong with the plan, wouldn't it just be so much simple to just, hire terrorists? Hell.. who are they going to tell?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

I think al-Qaeda operatives flew planes into the Twin Towers. If there was controlled demolition after the planes crashed, it was done by Mossad. I am not sold on the idea of CD in relation to the towers, but WTC 7 was definately taken down deliberately. This may not have been carried out by Mossad though. It may have been the rash decision between a building owner who was well insured, and a city mayor who was looking ahead to redevelopment of downtown.

The Pentagon may have been struck by a missile because the homeland conspirators had to be sure that the building was only hit in one specific area, and could not have any such guarantee with a rogue operative. If they could have this guarantee, then there is the possibility that the terrorists were actually prevented from making the attack, so the homeland conspirators had to improvise, in order to carry out the pre-planned propoganda.

Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

I actually thought about this tonight, rather strange.

Where did the passengers go if the flights were either A). empty- military planes or B). holograms?

I believe the planes were remotely operated; you'd have to be a damn good pilot to control a huge aircraft through the streets of New York.

It is possible the passengers names were made up. I remember there were funerals for the victims of the flights, but again, those could have been staged if the 9/11 conspiracy goes as deep as is suspected.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join