It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Artifacts around an area that has a sharp difference of colour or shade when compared with the background is a result of JPEG compression, it does not mean that it is the result of a cut and paste job.

When sharpening the images those artifacts become more apparent, and some people even think that they show cities on the horizon.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
SOS.Call the OurGang Little Rascals back to the clubhouse This is what I found.
Nasa masks the images.Isn't it obvious now?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

No, it's not obvious.

I can put the change any image I want and say that I "uncovered" the original that was masked, but that does not mean that there was something to uncover.

That is why I post the steps I do whenever I change an image, to show how I reached the final result from an original image.

That is all I ask from you, I don't care if you "designed" the rovers or not, the only thing relevant for this discussion is the way you reach those images from original grayscale images.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good days and bad days at unmasking.Second looks reveal previous mistakes. How coul Nasa HIDE a human face behind a facade? Oh they got me on THAT ONE.
I guess it's not so bad if you can correct your own mistakes years later with better tools and techniques and find a face with perfectly round eyes looking at your rover with angry distrust 4 years after the fact. Game.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Could you be so kind to explain to us the purpose of the last filters you applied? It seems that you use filters in order to reduce the quality of the images instead of the contrary. And by the way, i see just a rock there. And what about posting a link to the original image? IMHO, you should give the image credits to NASA, unless you are the owner of the original image.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Here's more human races that the people who only see rocks can laugh at. It's a live Martian head partially obscured on left side of face staring directly at Spirit rover in anger and mistrust 2004.The head is abot 3/4 to 1/2 the size of your own head.While it appears to sit on the ground,Nasa used heavy masking so as to blacken out further detail.It's not easy unmasking a blackout.It's like spilling black ink on a newspaper headline or photo.
Many others with a real life would have not persisted and given up.This is a small victory for me over self.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You are almost right when you say that it is not easy to unmask a blackout, in fact it is not possible.

Once the data is taken out of the image you can not put it back there unless you have the original.

Any idea of "unmasking" digital photos will prove unsuccessful unless we use a file format that really has layers with the masks and we delete or deactivate the layers or effects.

A JPEG image does not have any kind of layer information in it, so any "unmasking" is in reality a different masking.

PS: I forgot to say that I see only rocks but I don't laugh at your images or at you. To me, what you are saying and showing is not a laughing matter, even if I not agree with a word of what you say.

[edit on 17/2/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Then there's Richard C. Hoagland.
I dont like that man. Anyway, he was on C2C, as his usually "mysterious" self, and before ending his chat with George, they brought up this figure on Mars.
Needlessto say, Richard took a deep breath and said (and i'm paraphrasing) that he had the scoop on this and he would tell all about it at a later date.
TRANSLATION?: Someone is sitting on the rock.

Just wanted you all to know this- I cant wait for his explanation, no doubt this is a path to a Martian bus route and well, there are things waiting to be transported..........

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... there's the very large Bonneville spirit rover panorama from Press releases page. I had to lighten it to show you where I took my 2004 poster of DRACO HEAD and found only last night was a facade that masked a more human looking head from the extreme right(your right hand side facing your screen) side of the very large panorama.I shrunk this down extremely to show location,so any resolution is gone,so don't use it to LOOK,but just as a reference for the real huge image.
I pointed an arrow toward the skull. This location is easy to find since the hills are a good marker on skyline.
See on the poster how I inserted the skull in boxes,and the skull NOT in the box is original,for reference in finding.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

yes, I heard Richard H., the other night also, on C2C. He came on for a short chat about the USA shoot down of the satilite. And, he said, what you said. I laughed, ho ho hodey bodie!! I get a hoot Outa that dude. Stay tuned, as he always say's.

Thanks again for all the Pics Rover guy!! I'm gonna have to go look for some more pretty soon. Keep up the good work vz. The truth is there.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

The dragons are one of my fave discoveries since I was shocked and amazed,and could easily pick out the ones with long horse-like heads and the chinese style,since so many Earth artists stylized them and kept them in the public eye for centuries,whether they actually saw them or not.The collective mind definitely registered their existence to keep repeating them in art. The scariest dragons of all are the ones with humanoid faces,for me at least. There are many varieties,I want to tell you,just before people really open up full throttle with better imaging programs to wipe my meager discoveries to the winds where they belong,since the intelligent life is what we're all after I think deep down.We want to connect with their ongoing civilization. Johnbro you can start with some beautiful dragons in the recent 2008 Spirit panorama press release page because both Euro and Chinese style dragons are seen fossils or live.Many are covered up by Nasa/masked images.
If I show you a variety of face types and body style tpes it's just scratching the surface.The life comes to visit the rovers,and not the other way around.The rovers are slower than a 3 year old walking. I should further explain the Headstone fossil is face almost 45 degrees upward on your left hand side,mouth visible,nose holes.Imagine.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Vze - all I can say is; my head is spinning with all of the beautiful images that you have posted. Not on every one - but sometimes, I do see what you are alluding to. What I ask the skeptics is; what if just ONE TIME - this fellow - or people like him... are correct?

I also started out saying; 'All I see is rocks!' But I took some time - and have really looked into this kind of thing. Now, I am not so smuggly sure. And I can tell by Vze words - that they are not lying. Someday - he may not appear so foolish to the nay-sayers. Until then, Vze - I appreciate your efforts - and the ART that you have shared with us here.

I also would like people that are 'pro' to this subject to know - that I am not just sitting on my hands over here. I am presently doing some projects that will 'make lemonaide out of these lemons' - and will also tell the story, even if people consider it mere entertainment.

I learn a lot from you all. Thank you.

jb.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
P.S. -

VZE - that last image looks like; some martonian comedian dropped his/her... rubber martian chicken.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is from PIA10215 a tif file at the Spirit rover press release page for panoramas 2008.Since Nasa Blackfaced(the same effect as white-out on a typo) the image that made the headlines 3 weeks ago,I used a less falsified image from the 3d(bottom of the page) that they hadn't totally hacked to death and destroyed the data. Here is Nasa STATUE,but my version has a face.WHY ? Nasa WHY ? You have the images. WHY ? Life on Mars,and Nasa wants to deny that info gets out. That's why. Hoagland is free to use my unmasked images any time...USE them PLEASE OH PLEASE,tell the truth brother. Oh Lawdy Lawdy!!!
"http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/LifeOnMars2BARC_228x146.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
Don't look behind the curtain,nothing to see here.Ignore the man behind the curtain.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

vze, these photos are staggering there is so much to see lifeforms and tiny tiny cyborgs. There is lifeforms on a much much smaller scale then these I call them Microtechs. It seems impossible but they do exist I first saw them from a Spirit Rover photo I call it The Tale Of Two Microtech Cities. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If you use gradients,that also helps control for some Nasa masking.But with a 3D image you get some advantages of less overlap and fewer interfering non-essential layers for false shadows and "Nasa CHOPS". It's a more natural image,and such beauty.She's sitting watching Spirit rover,as is the pet in her lap. A robot watching 2 living Mars creatures. The reality is they are all surrounded by 10's of thousands of creatures above ground and underfoot within a stonesthrow. One of your footsteps would kill hundreds of them instantly.The proof will come later.
I designed the Mars Rovers 1987.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

When I designed the Mars rovers 1987 I was thinking they needed spiked wheels for traction in the Mars soil,some very dusty stuff as I understood.Some of my worst fears were of ROLLOVER possibility and getting stuck,which would be a loss of science and completly embarrassing. I used TRAIN SET gimble springy-ness so the thing would roll over small stuff. Pathfinder had Spiked wheels as planned,but Nasa over-ruled my spiked wheels for a smoother wheel with less drag and less traction,so it can't climb hills so well but rolls better now. If they had stuck with my spiked wheels even just the middle 2 wheels it wouldn't get stuck.That is a little whiny of me to bring it up after such great successes,and even petty,but I was never ever consulted by JPL and I even designed the JPL logo on the rovers,their corporate logo.I was always out of the loop,so my contributions were ONE TIME with no opportunity for revision,no contact,NADA.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Perhaps I can't see those truly micro-techs Riley.I don't doubt it though because of the overwhelming numbers of the very tiny animals and insectoids compared to the smaller numbers of anything over baseball sized. I think I finally got the message when I looked closely at the micro-jaspers on the heat shield shell remnants from Opportunity a few years ago,completely covered with them(just look in the shadows).They must be the ones that clean up the corpses on Mars.That seems to be a thriving business. Now here's an aside.I saw one animal smaller than a softball licking a stone,apparently for some reason and wondered if micro plants or nutrients or salts were the answer.I will probably find out in years to come when more is explainable. I'm glad you're always there to cheer me on even if I don't respond and you can explain to the ROCK LOVERS what's actually being seen by a second set of good eyes with suitable background and your own TAKE on what your experiences taught you.I also respect others who have different knowledge sets than I and their opinions are taken into account. What I don't understand could fill MICROTECH LIBRARIES.LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
My suspicion is that the "rock" she is sitting on defines the size of the fossilized/dead animal of that symetrical facial shape.In other words,rocks are rarely as perfectly symetrical as a face,yet the rock she sits on resembles the heads of these lizard animals I discovered from Opportunity pics 2005( I believe).They are large lizards with heads perhaps the size of American footballs and similar tapering at the tip of the Nose/mouth like a HERSHEY chocolate KISS. Except the lizard has larger eyes than most Mars animals,and most eyes on Mars animals appear solidy dark except for some snakes and humanoids.
Pointed snots tapered triangle
picture a 4 to 8 ft long IGUANA or GILA MONSTER with a triangle head tapered like a beak
then look at the "Rock" she is sitting on and note that it may be that type or similar creature,dead head buried in the sand,a broken ridge bone pile that colapsed a foot down.
**Remember when unmasking,look for the 3 D image if available because Nasa will mess it up less,so you get realism vs. FAKE.Just compare the 3 weeks ago PRESS abomination shadow statue outline version with my detailed unmasked version because you will have to work at it to get the truth yourself.They are too lazy to mask every single image....that would take too much imagination and BLACKFACE.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
What I ask the skeptics is; what if just ONE TIME - this fellow - or people like him... are correct?

Hi, Johnbro. I, for example, am not a skeptic at all, since i've posted myself "anomalies", "oddities" and so on: please, take a look at This Thread
With that being said, i would like to point out that the filters does not make much sense, unless you first show the "anomaly" at its ACTUAL appearance, then you can make all the enhancements that you want

If one post the same image ten times, simply colorizing, deinterlacing, increasing contrast, reducing color depht, posterizing, solarizing etcetera, providing zero explanations of the purpose of such "enhancements", then this create just confusion, and even a possible good find may not be taken seriously because is presented in a way that many people may consider "deceiving". Of course this is just my humble opinion.
I admire the efforts putted by vze2xjjk, i think that there could be something of really interesting there, and i would like to take a look at his find on clear pictures, then discuss them peacefully because i like this stuff and i want to ENCOURAGE him to post his findings, since i am the FIRST one who hopes to spot something of actually artificial on Mars, no matter what the people may think about this idea.

[edit on 18/2/2008 by internos]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join