It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe that aliens exist on their own. But what people tend to believe is that aliens = one specific type/species. I am pretty sure that with the estimated galaxies and solar systems, that there are intelligent forms of life out there. I think that the elite have teamed up with a certain type of alien (could be greys, reptilians, other) and they've made some kind of deal or arrangement with them. The aliens give us technology and the elite give them test subjects, precious minerals, or whatever else they may need.

Makes since to me atleast.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Danx

you say that " ufo"s are witnessed by religious and non religious people so that makes it a non religious matter "

you are the one making this claim

so where is your proof that it is a " scientific matter period "

[edit on 24-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
that is all your perception of your reality and i can say you are delusional in your perception of your reality just as you can say the same to me....

You're accusing me of being delusional for relying on science, which tests and proves it's claims?

You do realize that a delusion is an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary? Doesn't that sound like what you do when you (want to) believe that the Earth is 10 000 years old?

how come you dont quote me on what i have said about finding Jesus

have you ever really tried ? or did you just give up because you couldnt scientificly prove it ?

I didn't quote you on that, because honestly there was no point in responding to that. But since you insist on it: I didn't try to find Jesus and I won't because Jesus is a mythological figure.

you say that " ufo"s are witnessed by religious and non religious people so that makes it a non religious matter "

I thought my explanation was pretty explicit, but apparently you didn't get it, so I'll say it again: It's not a religious matter because you don't have to believe it to witness it. It's an observable event. Unless of course, you disagree or better yet, belief otherwise

[edit on 24-1-2008 by danx]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

that is all your perception of your reality and i can say you are delusional in your perception of your reality just as you can say the same to me....

You're accusing me of being delusional for relying on science, which tests and proves it's claims?

You do realize that a delusion is an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary? Doesn't that sound like what you do when you (want to) believe that the Earth is 10 000 years old?

have you ever really tried ? or did you just give up because you couldnt scientificly prove it ?

I didn't quote you on that, because honestly there was no point in responding to that. But since you insist on it: I didn't try to find Jesus and I won't because Jesus is a mythological figure.

science is always changing because different tests prove different results

i dont believe the earth is 10 000 years old....dont put words in my mouth

you got some proof that Jesus is a mythological figure ? and dont tell me to watch that zietgeist movie ...lol...thats all bullshi_

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

I thought my explanation was pretty explicit, but apparently you didn't get it, so I'll say it again: It's not a religious matter because you don't have to believe it to witness it. It's an observable event. Unless of course, you disagree or better yet, belief otherwise

[edit on 24-1-2008 by danx]

ill say it again its not a religious matter becuse you dont have to believe it to witness it

i will ask you again maybe you didnt understand the question:

where is your proof ?

you are making the claim

yes its an observable event but you have no proof either way if its religious or not

it could have religious significance and still be witnessed by everyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Great deception is the USE of E.T life and to bring false enlightment to those who are held so deeply in darkness.
Aka the light bearer.
It s very logical and makes sense to me in a way. In no such way, can one believe, that Jesus will descend from the sky with Angels, I know so.

We all was not there at the time of jesus or any ancient civilisations, so we do not know the truth, speculation is DIFFERENT. however, as several individuals state know within yourself and the answers will come.

I also know that to be true.

I have read and read ATS over numerous times, most are very intelligent and respectful persons, however these's that may lack maturity or prejudice against another individuals belief must look at them self's in the mirror when they debate over topics they believe in with a angered shadow of darkness.
The great deception. is this.

TO CONCLUDE, DISCLOSE A PERFECT STORY THAT WOULD BRING ABOUT MANKIND'S ENSLAVEMENT TO BELEIVE IN EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.
BIBLE, KORAN ETC HEAVEN, HELL.
FEAR ON BOTH SIDES, GOD, SATAN.

For example, say i was the bully in school and some nice person who is a rival, starts getting attention with kind gestures, advice and natural human abilities. I AM GOING TO BE HORRIFIED AND JEALOUS THAT THE OTHER PERSON IS GETTING ATTENTION, am i not?.
so i have to make up a really big story, and start acting like that person, looking like that person, then make an outrageous assumption in my book that i will appear as my rivals but from the clouds with angels to WOW people.
with the technology available now with hologram, its not so hard really IS IT?.
the real jesus, was a man, maybe a shaman who practiced all the natives ways by tribes all over, maybe that's why he went to india, but who knows for sure he did.
However i am just saying. I know about the comparing of Horus and all the others with a similar story. am now telling you why that is.

the deception is very clear.
The man Jesus- the soul/energy is going to come back 2008 and he will be the most unexpected man you could ever of thought, he donest even want to bother with human kind, he dose not WANT TO SAVE YOU.

when he dose come, all shall know, but no one shall see his face.
the devil/satan etc will fight spiritually with his machine. Jesus/Yeshua/isis/ etc will come in the form of music.

i am not religious, i am very in tune with my spiritual self, weather there is another life or not is debatable however i have had experiences.

'For every book there is a lie, for every word there is deceptive code but for every blood that spilt is truth yet decay's in old myth as the 'Joker' carrys on

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As a professional in science, I must say that one who think's outside of the box rather than believing in a book for what it says. It's most certainly how you get close to your own truth. For anyone who has studied in comparison with the holy bible and the Hebrew language will get to a better understanding of ET's. Some or most religious organizations try to make the Almighty one as the main objective to what you should always believe. But, it isn't exactly what it seems in contrast studying science and religion one will find that yes in indeed it does have a connection. Just like human perception, laws of nature, music and art. All follow the same laws in different ways.

Now in belief, I believe that those aliens that do visit our Earth are indeed the ones who played a part in creating us. They may be dozen of races of extraterrestrial beings in our universe. Think as of animals who live in their own habitat who don't come at all to bother us. Extraterrestrial' s may very well not want us know of their location in the universe. It could very well that there may be idols who portray as different beings in disguise who want to do evil. So that's my opinion on what may be possibly true in some facet.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The UFO hoax comes from the Iron Mountain report, section 7, Models for war. This is the reason for NASA to make it believeable. The UFO's are a mix of actual crafts either by our technology or the techology of the Nephilim [genesis 6; you will find]. It is also Holograms that are being used as well. Google the UFO in china and watch it disappear. The Nephilm have been able to enter one dimension to another.....they are demons....and evil to the core. Our fearless leaders, have given their alligence to these demons and are leading us to the one world goverrnment or Satans goal. It will bring the great tribulations. The Pope, Billy Graham, Joel Osteen, Copeland, Shuller, and many more are now embracing the New world religion.....google it first you will see their interviews........Satan is starting to reveal his control.........

reply to post by Incarnated

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Aliens as we are lead to believe don't exist. They are mostly made up of Demons that have been in existence since the days of Noah....Genesis 6 will clearly state who they are. God created us by a spoken word.

reply to post by NGC6543

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Aliens as we are lead to believe don't exist. They are mostly made up of Demons that have been in existence since the days of Noah....Genesis 6 will clearly state who they are. God created us by a spoken word.

reply to post by NGC6543

Even church leaders tell you not to take the Bible literally. It's allegorical and the concepts expressed therein reflect this view. How do you explain cell mitosis to a Hebrew 3000 years ago? How do you explain the creation of the solar system? You have to use allegorical references and metaphors. I'm a believing Christian and I don't hold such outdated views and I don't know anyone among my constituents who do. Even clergymen are weary of taking Bible references too seriously. As the Bible was written for a people that were not technically advanced. And as we progress in our evolution, we can clearly see the references made to things like the big bang(i.e. Let there be light and the was light. And god saw the light and said it was good).

The formation of the Earth(And darkness was upon the face of the deep and the Earth was without form and void[as in void of life]) Kinda sounds like the murky lava covered Early earth doesn't it? Go back and get a college level Earth Sciences book and cross reference with the Bible and you'll see what I mean. Science proves the Bible everyday and the bible proves science.

For instance. The Bible said that we were formed not only of the will of God, but part of the mixture was clay.(Read Genesis it's in there). Science has postulated that certain clays are integral in the development of certain microbial life, and a great host to DNA as it acts as a preservative. This can be found at sciencedaily.com. Please learn more about your religion and how it relates to the world you and I live in. I have, you owe it to yourself to do this. Because posts like this do not help conversation the hurt it. It's ill-informed and it seems purposefully inflammatory. Which is unbecoming of a thread that was so intelligently started.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
God says that he will send "strong delusion" to the unbelivers.....google this......its true.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The Bible is clear to discern what not to take literal and what is to be taken literal. The Flood by Noah is literal, the destruction of Sodom is literal , the miracles of jesus is literal...the parables are not literal......Jesus dying on the cross and being resurrected to life is absolutely literal......

reply to post by projectvxn

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
God spoke the universe into existence.....its an easy question.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

God says that he will send "strong delusion" to the unbelivers.....google this......its true.

Keep your responses to one post at a time please.

I read the Bible daily. Not only is it part of who I am but it is also part of my research. And you are wrong. God did not speak anyone into existence. The creation of man was a long process, and the creation of the woman was also a long process. It clearly illustrates in allegorical form, what we know today as cell division. God breathed the Breath of LIFE INTO MAN. He didn't speak him into existence. I don't know what Bible you're reading. But I have both old and new testament in front of me right now. And none of this speaking man into existence stuff is taking place.

Please inform yourself. And don't come here unarmed. You should know that your quote is only found in the bible in reference to SELF DELUSION in terms of denying the truth before your eyes. Which is what you are doing.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Actually, I take it all back. His posts aren't worth my time.

I don't want to get involved with these ridiculous claims anymore.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by danx]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I READ the Bible I don't Google it. Because the internet is full of crappy information. I don't know what Bible you read off of google and decided to come have a match with some educated people, but it is totally wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

God spoke the universe into existence.....its an easy question.

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Now here's the direct chapter and verse from the creation of the universe:

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." 7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.

NOWHERE in there does it state that god SPOKE anything into existence.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Danx

people who are giving names and shouting most loud for´proof´ have a bad name here at ATS.

UFO´s are a giantic myth, and have ever been. there is no proof for them or aliens.
as a gianic disinfo thing the Ufo phenomenon would make sense for the global elite. (even the disclosure project)
for that you just have to think.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Ok..You know the disclosure project...Wonderful. How about COMETA and all the MUFON studies. Or the studies conducted by several countries around the world. A few examples would be Mexico, France(COMETA), Denmark, Belgium. They have definitive evidence supporting the extraterrestrial hypothesis. These studies don't prove anything, but they do form a working theory, and scientifically speaking, everything is a theory. There is ALOT of data to pour over. You should try it before declaring that there is no evidence. Which is NOT the same as proof. Proof would be a landing at the White House lawn. Evidence is what we have, and it's credible. Reports that have been cross referenced with radar tracking, FOIA request documents, witness testimony(Pilots, military and commercial, ground troops, intelligence officers, scientists, and even a few astronomers.) Look it up.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

´´They have definitive evidence supporting the extraterrestrial hypothesis. .
These studies don't prove anything, but they do form a working theory, and scientifically speaking, everything is a theory.´´

as you know, this is all,more or less, in military hands. so, what do WE know?
unless you are not directly involved into such a group, you cant speak of proof. and then, you mustn´t.
right, this is NO proof, as you said by yourself.

so, with common sense, its more likely this is made up by the elite to fool people. perfectly ´designed´for these time.
all the Sc-Fi ,Stargate kids..´they will love it´

greetz

[edit on 27-1-2008 by anti72]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join