It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville, Texas UFO Witness Ricky Sorrells Audio Interview (MUST LISTEN!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This testimony is amazing. We need answers from the Air Force. Multiple football field sized UFOs in the sky and we don't get answers?! Helicopters and jets seen.

We must keep the heat on the Air Force! All of us at ATS need to come together and demand answers. The time is now! Don't be apathetic!

www.ufocasebook.com...

Interview by Linda Howe from www.earthfiles.com

[edit on 19-1-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I recommend all to listen this audio. It's indeed amazing.
Linda Howe is wonderful.
It shows again that denial is the primary tool of the military to respond on these mile big sightings.

People that think these are flares or weather phenomenom are hallucinating.

Very nice post!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
These people were only seeing venus reflected of swamp gas caused by a mirage from a passing airliner, which in turn reflected the light from flares dropped by fighter jets training in the area. *sarcasm*

Really though i would love to have seen what these people did, even just a split second glimpse. Some of the explanations of the sighting are quite disturbing that have come from the military/sceptics, they just undermine the intelligence of genuine respectable people.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Here is some interesting coverage.

AAC

[edit on 19-1-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sorry, i couldnt open the file
can you post otherwise?
by the way, just asking...isnt linde howe in the "hall of shame"? I know it shouldnt be a labeling issue, but still this list has a respectability in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Listening to the interview now. Pretty interesting to hear this gentleman's account of what he saw. 3 football fields long...

What I'm also curious about was the mention of incidents in Bermuda and Singapore(at the intro to the interview) right around the time the Stephenville event took place. I did a google search but nothing turned up.

Anyone else hear about these incidents?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by 11one11]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech

Linda Howe is wonderful.

I found this: www.ufowatchdog.com...
I dont claim that watchdog is right; but there can be contraversary opinions.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am not a LMH fan.

I am a believer in this phenomena.

But is it not curious that all of a sudden there is so much mainstream coverage?

It is like someone turned on a switch and said cover these stories now, and dont make fun of it.

I guess since there are multiple witnesses it makes it more credible.

I wish there was a decent photo.

[edit on 1/19/2008 by murnut]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I don't get anything from that link.. all links in here seem dead to me.

Edit : Working now.. thanks..

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
I am not a LMH fan.

I am a believe in this phenomena.

But is it not curious that all of a sudden there is so much mainstream coverage?

It is like someone turned on a switch and said cover these stories now, and dont make fun of it.

I guess since there are multiple witnesses it makes it more credible.

I wish there was a decent photo.

I was thinking the same. So much serious noise suddenly. Somehow it seems like a perfect disinformation; but from what, for what, why? Presidential elections are not enough to explain.
But maybe it is just real, and people try to understand. There is a possibility that we will never know which one is true, which would be sad (again)...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nice post OP.

One day, we will come to believe eye witnesses. It might be good for our health.

Today, we are faced with problem of who do we believe? I for one believe the witness, the government hasn't been so helpful in this area.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
In the Stephenville case I do not believe all the witnesses. Yeah they might have seen something, but what?

Everyone has a different story. All evidence produced does not even come close to the spectacular tale that is told.

If no evidence is produced fine. Maybe nobody had the chance, but shouldn't the stories be relatively the same?

I have looked at this case enough. It just does not interest me. I think people have hyped this one up too much. The Phoenix lights were interesting, this one, not so much.

More hype than Cloverfield? Yes!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I have to agree with you. If this "thing" was as big as claimed, it would have been seen by more people from a greater distance IMO. I experienced the Phoenix lights as I was living in Awhatukee at the time. Small suburb at the foothills of South Mountain. That incident, based on my eyes, was no flare, training mission, experimental aircraft.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I disagree. Recently I saw someting in the sky, and it didn't make a sound. If I wasn't looking up, I wouldn't have seen a thing. I don't know what it was, it could have been anything.

Personally, I don't think it's that easy. We tend to react to things. If you are in your house, and something happens outside, but you don't hear it why would you look?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
very interesting testimony. but i have a few thoughts. it may be hard to see seems from 300 feet not to mention we have processes here on earth to make metal seamless mainly welding and grinding flush. ever hear of bondo and or paint? just a small detail.

also he claims to see this thing 3 separate times and after the second why didnt he think to have a camera handy? also , with all the military jets, why would he not at least film or photograph the jets just to prove they are flying by even though they are claiming( which god knows why people still use that as trustworthy excuse) they have not had any flights out? that would at least prove they arent being fully honest.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Just curious but would bondo hold up with something traveling 3000 mph?

I think it was a good interview. The lady giving it sounded nervous and was a bit leading at times. I looked on her site for the drawings but failed to find them.

This guy tends to think that if it's ours we are in good shape, but if it's not we're in big trouble. She then twisted his arm to get him to say that since no one had been hurt, that if it was aliens they are possibly friendly.

Wonder if all this has anything to do with the Russians threat of using nuclear force? The things that make ya go 'hmmmmm....'.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i live in australia and havent heard much of the texas ufos. actually our news doesnt show anything important, its pathetic. but anyway. i found this video i dont know if its already here or not, its not of the texas ufo but of some ufos filmed on newyears day. i wander if they are related at all? the texas ufos were said to be 3 football fields in size. and the ones on this film seem signifcantly smaller. but are at a further distance i think. anyway have a look at this video and let me know what everyone thinks?

Ufo caught on film new years day.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
A very interesting and convincing interview. I recommend everyone to listen to it. There's a sketch at www.earthfiles.com (drawing of the ship by the witness).

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
at the very beginning of the podcast. whitley talks about recieving infomation about another UFO in bermuda and singapore. Im incredibly interested in this. why is this not on the news around the world? this is huge if its real. its said to be the same kind/class of ship. if anyone can get information on this event please inform me.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
reply to post by Dulcimer

I have to agree with you. If this "thing" was as big as claimed, it would have been seen by more people from a greater distance IMO. I experienced the Phoenix lights as I was living in Awhatukee at the time. Small suburb at the foothills of South Mountain. That incident, based on my eyes, was no flare, training mission, experimental aircraft.

perhaps the craft assuming it is an alien craft. has a cloaking mechanism. that you can only see if you are directally below it... and if it was just hovering there. its not a "Random" event, its there for a reason, the being piloting the craft planned the voyage. they were studying something. maybe testing us. doing surveilance. it could be possible? but i think maybe be may have over exagerated the size of the craft. but ive also heard people comparing this event to the Phoenix lights in 1997. i was hearing that it could be the same craft. (i know the phoenix lights were said to be "flares" but ive seen flares go off, its not the same). Id love some information on this event, i have a feeling that the sightings in texas, the sightings on new years day and the sightings in singapore and bermuda are something special. this is happening right now. if true. perhaps we are about to witness something world changing. if they show up too often. there is no way the government can cover this up and we may finally know the truth?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join