It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia, South Australia: Mysterious Cubes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's pretty easy to go there and look around. It is VERY deserted out there usually though. So if of a timid nature, take a friend.

These strange sites aren't all that hard to find. They truly are hidden in plain site quite often. They might even lurk under nightclubs or warehouses in cities for that matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
DogHead...

you said to my earlier post that I was nearby to where you say these are, but yet I see NOTHING on Google Earth of a net-like pyramid shaped antenna thing...

can you tell me the G.E. coordinates, so I can see this, along with the coord's for the field of cubes?

thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailGator

Google Earth is not infallible, and there are loads of equipped fields there, not just a few. Also the most recent testimony is now 11 months old, it could even be they've changed what's on the surface. I think it's not remotely likely everything else has changed though.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
not trying to be nit picky, but i have to say your "locations" are quite a distance apart.

as someone who lives in adelaide (northern suburbs for 20yrs, and now western suburbs for past 15) i can say bolivar is before virginia as you head out of Adelaide, down pt wakefield road.
i go through there on a weekly basis.. hell, even my work is right near bolivar.

lower light is a good 20-30 min drive at the 110kph posted limit down pt wakefield rd.

pt wakefield, is about another 15 minutes past lower light.

lower light is on the pt wakefield road and not near a beach.
the nearest beach is "thompsons beach", about 10min drive down a dirt road which is regularly graded and in fairly decent condition nearly all the time.

many many many times in my life, we have gone to tommo's beach to rake crabs at least once a year during months ending in "ber" (eg septemBER, Oct, nov, dec) as its crabbing season out there.

its heavily out crabbed now though, because certain types of people keep everything including seriously undersized crabs, or females with eggs. (eggs look like a large yellow sponge under its flap/belly)

also been to lower light to ride dirt bikes on several occasions.
its not a swamp land at all, its just a very sandy, salty soil with some shrubs and the odd tree.
you would definately get bogged if you drove a car through there in winter, because once you go off the road its rough and undriveable in anything but a dirt bike, quad or dune buggy anyway.

here is some google KMZ files in a zip archive.

a bunch of google KMZ files for south australia

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

I didn't really see them as that far apart to be honest... But in this case, literally, Your Mileage May Vary!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to
post by DogHead

Hi person with a dog for a head

Interesting thread; thumbs up

I was just wondering if you have any links to the original tale/story?

I have taken a look at the area mentioned but only on Google maps and not Google earth as I am just too lazy to bother downloading it and to install it.

Oh and if peeps could take a look at this area as it appears to show structures or some sort of shapes under the sea; I am not too sure if they are just problems with the image so I would very much appreciate someone else taking a look and giving their opinion on what these shapes could be; cheers

Google Maps

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There are some underwater things-

concrete ranging targets, a big concrete square that is now more like an artificial reef, and a hatch. The hatch is at a gentle angle and is in deeper water.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
A flag and a star on this one. I'll wait to comment on what comes to mind, but an interesting read anyway. Perhaps the meat will come for all this sauce further down the road.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There is a person who could post here, from SA, who could detail chapter and verse on the story under the public information. I am hoping he will, if not I will keep adding as much as I am allowed until I am told to stop and then leave it at that. Unless I can get it on TV first.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sooo... What happened with this?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'd say if this is true you seem way too reluctant to give up the google Co-ords...It is very well written though, so I'm gonna say if true you expect to sell the story and make money of it so you're keeping it shush till then. Put pics up.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Possible explanation for the anomalies detailed in the OP

and MORE (including complex fake Global Warming plans put in place decades ago)

HERE: tectonicbanana.org...

complete with evidence of Canberra's role, including Federal police, John Howard, various compromised scientists and researchers, etc. etc.

It will boggle your mind and you'll NEVER regard your governments (including the supposedly 'innocent little Aussie government) in the same light ever again

You will be scared

Any sense of security you may have wrapped around yourself will be torn aside

You will realise how paper-thin is the edifice you consider to be 'your life'

You will realise you know NOTHING about anything

This site will shake your to your foundations

For Aussies, it may come as news that at least THREE medical-conspiracies planned his (Howard's) assassination in relation to the above

It's not an easy site to navigate, that's for sure. Not a site for those with short attention spans

But .. for those prepared to perservere, the information is laid out for you

and includes the fake science behind the long-planned 'climate change/global warming' scam ... the REAL deal .. the EFFORT that was put into it

PLUS everything you need to know about phony 'tectonics' 'science' which you will NEVER learn in school or from any of the respected 'scientific' community

Russia features large in all this

PLUS you'll learn the truth behind those 'earthquakes' and 'tsunamis'

and yes

AUSTRALIA plays a major role in all this

most specifically, South Australia and the gulf region

tectonicbanana.org...

tectonicbanana.org...

Yep, really complex site to negotiate

but this is the REAL deal

not the 'for the masses' type expose such as is being peddled around the Web

Those with worthwhile concentration span will perservere with it

Puts little noddy-land Australia in new perspective ... particularly South Australia

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Dock9]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Very interesting.

It wouldn't suprise me if something was around there, with DSTO nearby. The coastline north of it (between Pt Parham & Pt Wakefield) is also an Army proofing range.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Where ever the OP is talking about it's not Buckland park as i fail to see how the DSTO or the RAAF would have instilations out there, yet the Playford council want to rezone the area and build a development. The same is happening with Bolivar and the old Cheetham salt pans. I don't think either department would risk having random people living there. It would be like setting a housing development next to area 51 and calling it "51 waters" or some # like that.

As a resident of Smithfield Plains for 6 years however, i don't doubt theres something going on not far from here. As i've stated in a previous post theres plans to extend the RAAF Edinburgh runway, planes seem to be flying over head at all times of the night much more frequently than they used too and the base it's self seems to be overall more active and employing more people than they used too.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust Dog Head as far as I could throw him, in another thread he/she was supposedly an expert on the CIA, DOD and every other clandestine operation going till He/She shot themselves in the foot and just disappeared from the post, so don't put to much credence in what He/She says guys. You can do a search for doghead and you will find the post I'm talking about. All doghead wants is someone to listen to her bulldust and I think gather stuff for a book or something. And I ain't helping.

Hump

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm not saying his truthful or not but with my personal eperience from living in the Playford area for 6 years that there is certainly some credit in what he is saying, however it's not buckland park,bolivar or virginia.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Got any pictures or links or whatever for me to see for myself?
Sounds like a bunch of weirdness to me.
You've piqued my curiosity.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

of Global warming and renewable energy "The Pentagon has consistently overstated oil reserves to avoid panic buying"

This is the first time I see where it is suggested that Pentagon would be a source of primary information on the Global Oil/Gas reserves. The industry does not look to them for such information and I have not read any article on the topic where they are mentioned, ever. It may have happened, but that must be a rarity in the OG Industry.

However the website seems intriguing but it could also be a string of sinister "looking" events used to stitch this all together. I'm sure the Chinese/Russians are on top of this if it has merit, literally on TOP.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

The member is banned, so you will have to research the pics.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
untill this has site location pictures or google earth pics & more witnesses this is just a very intresting story and anything on top just speculation & theory,

it could be some form of new costal radar or it could be tracking and shooting down ufos sinse there was a so called green light falling into the sea? who knows intresting tho.. star & flag

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join