It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray for Europe this 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I post this to say , EUROPE - will have a chaotic event. Please when you see the event happen - make sure you pray for the next attack. This 2008, no date set. I'm not the only one to know of this event.

Russia will be involved, not as the attacked, but the attacker!

All we may do is watch & pray - I believe 100% on this

[edit on 5-1-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Got any source, info or more details? You need to back up you claims with something, at least a good story if you don't have any facts.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I live in central Europe and therefore I am very interested in this. Please give me some more details as this might help me to save my family and myself, thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
Got any source, info or more details? You need to back up you claims with something, at least a good story if you don't have any facts.

What kind of source is in a prediction?

For someone to back up a prediction would be later on to see it happen in your very own eyes. Thats like saying "prove God exists, prove the supernatural, prove remote viewing abilitys."

For a man to witness is stunning, yet - saddening - because nothing can be done. You cannot avoid destruction of half a nation. I live in Florida and know of an event to unfold here aswell, am I affraid? Of course - It will not be untill FEBRUARY 4th, 2010

May 27th 2008 - IS THE CHAOTIC EVENT THAT TRULY SADDENS ME

I will not give you information on how i obtained this.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear_terrorism
I post this to say , EUROPE - will have a chaotic event. Please when you see the event happen - make sure you pray for the next attack. This 2008, no date set. I'm not the only one to know of this event.

Russia will be involved, not as the attacked, but the attacker!

All we may do is watch & pray - I believe 100% on this

Well, if Russia attacks the rest of Europe, then people will need to pray for the whole world, not just for Europe. The cold war may be gone, but nuclear weapons are still very real.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
CIA will be the attacker, and they will make it look like Russia did it, then US can nuke Russia, while being protected by the missile shield

Then NWO will really begin for the survivors

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

Hi,

Is this a prophecy from a religious point of view?
And does this or will this, involve any neighbouring countries?

What is the significance of May 27th?

helen

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I had a dream relating to nuclear issues. ^ I saw the date as 11/11/07.

I now consider 11:11 to be spiritual message as I have done much research about these numbers. I see it everywhere. I feel that the incidence of 11:11 everywhere is a spiritual warning or advice.

I have my own feelings regarding nuclear issues in Europe but feel free to read the above url.

I certainly feel it is an issue that humans collectively will have to deal with.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear_terrorism

Originally posted by Pericle

What kind of source is in a prediction?

For someone to back up a prediction would be later on to see it happen in your very own eyes. Thats like saying "prove God exists, prove the supernatural, prove remote viewing abilitys."

For a man to witness is stunning, yet - saddening - because nothing can be done. You cannot avoid destruction of half a nation. I live in Florida and know of an event to unfold here aswell, am I affraid? Of course - It will not be untill FEBRUARY 4th, 2010

May 27th 2008 - IS THE CHAOTIC EVENT THAT TRULY SADDENS ME

I will not give you information on how i obtained this.

Well, I will say that Russia invading Europe would not be something totally unexpected, they already did it in the past.

But right now there is no sign to say they will do this, although in 1 minute the whole political stage can change.

What I know to relate to your prediction is that Nostradamus said that Russia will invade Europe and that invasion will be stopped somewhere at the East border of Germany. So you confirm what Nostradamus said.

But you know something about predictions? They exist not to happen, but to warn of a possible outcome in case we go crazy. So what we need to do is hope this will never happen and if it does, we should do our best to stop it. If we fail than we should accept it as our karma. Even from bad things we can learn.

What you said remains a prediction and a *possible* future. So until May 27th 2008 what you said is fiction. It needs to manifest to exist.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi nuclear_terrorism/

So, have you gone into hiding or something?

:shk:

Prayer is always good, yes!
Can you at least say if this is an old Prophecy or how you came in the know?
You say it is not just 'you' that knows as such!
Are you at least going to come back to your post and help us out here?

well, take care then
helen

new topics

top topics

join