It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS pretend to be ANGELS: Memories ERASED. Forced REINCARNATION.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: astralrocker2001

Hey Kid , you seem like a Person who Likes Good Entertaining Fiction . Here is Something to Ponder , Knock Yourself Out........*)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Candide22

Yes!

👽

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: astralrocker2001
a reply to: NeuronDivide

The mainstream definition of what has a basis in "reality" has always been LIES.

The conventional belief system that has been promoted by Education, Politics, News Media, Entertainment, and Religion has been MIND CONTROL: Humans are lied to and mislead their entire lives. The AFTERLIFE is even worse.

This Universe is a SIMULATION. It is HOLOGRAPHIC, and so called MATTER does not exist.

The actual truth of "reality" is completely different from the PROGRAMMING forced upon humanity.

What is actually "horrible" is to stay in the PROGRAMMED TRANCE created by the Archons and the Global Elite.

My research is correct, and it is a fantastic thing to have the REAL TRUTH.

Good for you for being absolutely certain of everything! I guess it's lucky for you that you'll never have to think or question anything ever again because you ALREADY KNOW THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! You could probably be classed as being brain dead due to not ever having to think at all.

Myself, I'm happy to have more of a Model Agnostic stance on unknowable subjects and to not be a convict of my convictions. I'd probably be open to having a rational discussion with you if you could refrain from absolutist statements as I have also travelled the astral realms extensively. There's an excellent quote by Robert Anton Wilson that comes to mind - "Certitude belongs exclusively to those who only own one encyclopedia"
edit on 27-5-2023 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join