It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioluminous dragonfly alien nanotechnology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Im just wondering if anybody ever saw a bioluminous dragonfly shortly after a ufo sighting of the super fast white light type. About one inch long and where the head, thorax, and abdomen is lite up very brightly and able to shut off its light very quickly, this is what came to see me back in september 10th 1995 during my ufo sighting. I will never forget that night, I have a feeling the equipment ufos are using must be incredibly tiny, the dragonfly that came six inches in front of my eyes was really bright and amazing to look at, this face to face contact that happened to me lasted about a minute and a half, it then zipped down in zig zag motion down to my right hand and then shut off its light.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You might like this link:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The link above is very interesting, but it says that they are "working on" them, meaning not yet fully functional to their needs? so not possible in 1995?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Unless we're talking of suppressed technology then I don't think it would have been possible in 1995. However the link is pretty scary, I'm always excited to learn that our military is advancing with things like that but at the same time it scares me because who wants all the insects around them to be watching everything they do?

I'm fine with it being used on enemies but who really believes that this technology would stop at that point? It would of course be used by police and the government upon us for investigations and the like, which im not overly fond of.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I admit I posted this thread rather quickly last night because I was really tired and falling asleep. I had many years to think about this and I have come to the conclusion that this was definately alien what I saw, because the military would not reveal a secret like that to somebody if they had what I saw. The dragonfly would of remained concealed up in the trees with its lights out if that were the case. I will explain what happened and why it came to see me. I guess to start I would like to mention that I worked for the military myself back in the early 80s for the british army of the rhine stationed in west germany at salamanca barracks near the very ancient town of soest where I was born. My grandfather was a high ranking SS nazi officer and told me something about what he heard from another SS nazi officer as he was in a russian prison of what they discovered in the town soest and told me to go dig that out of the ground, something very important which I rather not talk about but that the item was built in atlantis through an accelerated fossilization process and most likely alien,. I was a doghandler and it was a part of my training how to identify a ufo in the very broad sense, incoming missiles, meteorites, ect. The night of september 10th 1995 we were three guys fishing along the jauques cartier river in shannon, quebec canada near military base valcartier. One of my friends noticed a super fast white light coming from the north east towards us. When I saw this I immediately knew it was the real thing because of my training and sid to myself, OMG its true, not only that it came to a quickstop exactly above us as if it knew we were there before it even came. I was so happy to know this truth and pulled out my lighter and started yelling and signalling with everything I got for it to come down. My two friends were really scared and took of in the dark woods saying your crazy we got to get out of here. I didnt care and in my mind knew it was possible I might be abducted but it was a chance to take. After 5 minutes the ufo took of again real slowly and in the south western horizon shut off its light like an electric switch. Double flicker. So going back through a very dark trail through the woods is that very fantastic bioluminous dragonfly stopped me from walking as if to say to me, now look, wow, i softly blew on it and it remained in front of my eyes for just under 2 minutes before it zipped down and shut its light off. I later posted this sighting at the national ufo center but kept the bioluminous dragonfly part secret at tghe time. Over the years three times now strange things happend in my home of alien in nature. I only wonder when the next time something will happen again. Well thats the complete story, I guess I got to live with this problem, but in my opinion something is going on, and have a feeling that alien nanotechnogy has arrived on our planet. Just cant wait till they decide to make thier move, its coming and soon Im positive about. I would like to wish everybody on ATS a Happy New Year, hopefully it will bew a good one, but I doubt it, we are close to going to war, the western world has no choice. I just hope that area 51 is fastening their army boots, I support them all the way.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by widukindHH15gran
I guess to start I would like to mention that I worked for the military myself back in the early 80s for the british army of the rhine stationed in west germany at salamanca barracks near the very ancient town of soest where I was born. My grandfather was a high ranking SS nazi officer and told me something about what he heard from another SS nazi officer as he was in a russian prison of what they discovered in the town soest and told me to go dig that out of the ground, something very important which I rather not talk about but that the item was built in atlantis through an accelerated fossilization process and most likely alien,.

widu, you have mentioned this here now and i am sure you are going to get a lot of inquiries about it; so please supply as much info as you can; you have already opened this can of worms.....

Just cant wait till they decide to make thier move, its coming and soon Im positive about. I would like to wish everybody on ATS a Happy New Year, hopefully it will bew a good one, but I doubt it, we are close to going to war, the western world has no choice. I just hope that area 51 is fastening their army boots, I support them all the way.

and who are we going to war with? hmmmm? please, share this information with us...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here's a video about Harvard's robotic fly: harvardmagazine.com...
It's to-scale but not exactly convincing yet. Still, it does fly.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
To answer your question the seeker_713g, thats a very bad can of worms and its best for the american military to keep a lid on it for now, I would like this thread to concentrate on alien nanotechnology, especially when it comes to alien bioluminous dragonflies. and maybe other types of nanotechnology they might be using that I dont know about.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Beware, widu, you never know who's watching you...

www.dougneeper.com...

www.bio.net...

Also, Fortean Times:

www.forteantimes.com...

had an article about "dragonflies" being seen at a rally in the states.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have seen miniture streaks of light that zap across everywhere really, feels kind of spiritual but at the same time what is it? I don't see them as fly's as such because they are too small, maybe in 2007-8 they have advanced even more as a theory.
I don't know if it's related and you need good vision and reflexes to see things like that.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not to mention this C2C story.....

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow that picture just cheered up my bad mood IMAdamnALIEN really loved seeing that pic of the jet with the mechanical dragonfly in the corner. So cool thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Theres something I would like to mention, I contacted a DR. May at the university of newbrunswick, hes an expert on north eastern patterns of migration of dragonflies. When he heard what I told him he told me that such dragonflies dont exist, and what surprised him was the fact that it was able to shut of its light, in otherwords it didnt come in contact with any phosforous fungus. I dint tell him about the ufo that hovered above us just before. Also september 10th is very cold here in canada and that most dragonflies have already migrated south. This definately was alien what I saw, it was intelligent to park itself in front of my eyes to look at me like it did. Even though it looked very alive I do think it was some kind of bio machine, somebody told me that what happened to me that night is called a first contact sighting, which is very rare apparently. Kind of glad to share this information, maybe it will happen to somebody else in the future, guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by widukindHH15gran

Your story was fascinating to say the least.

I just hope it wasn't the biodragonfly that I lost a while back.........Otherwise I might have to pay you a visit.

Ahhhh visitors!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
PART 1 of 2:

Hello. I thought I'd take a crack at finding a terrestrial explanation for what you may have seen. I was actually able to locate 'realistic electronic moving dragonflies' for sale at $44.95 for 2 units.

The site is here:
www.entomon.net...

An image is here:

Regarding the Dragonfly: I realize that things like this often seem to happen when you are not carrying a camera, but if there is any way for you to return to the area where this occurred with a camera you may be able to find the creature again.

Regarding the Fireball in the Sky: I too have seen similar unidentified objects, and do not doubt that you visually saw something in the skies before the 'dragonfly' encounter. That doesn't necessarily mean that your UFO sighting and the 'dragonfly' were related events, but it doesn't mean they weren't either. I think though that for the sake of data collection it may still be possible to find evidence of the 'dragonfly', even if the UFO is not verifiable through documentation (photo, video, etc.)

Hypothesizing for a moment here that this was an EBE, or a 'device' under the control of an EBE, IMO it's quite likely that the device itself would still be here on Earth collecting data, even if the EBE itself had physically moved on from this world. I formulate this hypothesis as a comparison to Human activity (sending rovers to Mars, etc...).

If an EBE were using such a small (and potentially biological, read: 'a machine grown instead of built') device, it would follow logic that it was designed to be left here (or left anywhere potential data could be gleaned), and set to continually transmit data. I could be wrong, that's just a supposition, but already in the limited progress made by humans with remote viewing (through machines, not the psychic kind) we've incorporated this same sort of idea: build it small and cheap and build lots of them.

For example, tornados are now studied primarily through multiple small instruments, built on the cheap, so that if one or several are lost/destroyed the data can still be acquired from the other instruments, and the experiment can still be salvaged...

Also, a biological device would need to be grown to perform within the conditions found on Earth. I'm not clear on the O2 requirements of dragonflies, perhaps someone with more insect knowledge could be of assistance? If it was an electronic device though, a metal machine, the small reconnaissance drone theory would at least have an opportunity to be operative in many different types of atmosphere. Assuming it flies like a regular dragonfly, it would not be maneuverable in space, or on moons or planets without an atmosphere of some sort (an 'air' medium for the wings to flap against).

If I were you, I would return to the area in question and investigate further for signs of the creature. Perhaps you could find it again? Perhaps you could find one similar?

Back to the possible terrestrial explanation for what you saw, here are some other possible objects that seem to match your description, perhaps some of this might explain your sighting?

On the following site I found analysis of Photoreceptor cells in Dragonflies (and flies in general):
www.springerlink.com...
Source:
Laughlin, S. B. and R. C. Hardie. 1978. Common strategies for light
adaptation in the peripheral visual systems of fly and dragonfly. J.
Camp. Physiol. 128: 3 19-340.
Leisman, G., D. II. Cohn, and K. H.

This doesn't mention bioluminescence directly in dragonflies, but does illustrate the similarities between flies and dragonflies, and examples voltaic uses that are known to exist in terrestrial dragonflies. Apparently in dragonflies, there are 5 different types of photoreceptors in the eye, making it highly likely that dragonflies are able to recognize bioluminescent forms of visual communication, even if they themselves are not able to physically generate a bioluminescent glow in response. This may be a trait developed for hunting.

Also, bioluminescence itself is possible in any terrestrial creature with the following traits:
"Bioluminescent light differs from electric light and light from fire and the sun, which are warm. Bioluminescent light is a cold light. It comes from two chemical substances, luciferase and luciferin which exist inside or on the bodies of these glowing organisms. These chemicals react with oxygen and ATP to produce light. ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is a chemical energy found in all living things."
Source: jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu...

From the same source:
"During hot summer evenings you may see flickering yellow or green lights in your back yard. These insects are known as fireflies, but they are not really flies. They are beetles with light organs under their tails. The fireflies, or lampyrids, that you see blinking are mostly males who are searching for a mate. Each species has its own code. The male blinks his half of the code and the female, usually perched on a blade of grass, answers with the other half. There are more than 2000 species of fireflies throughout the world, each with its own code. Fireflies are found on every continent except Antarctica."

Some pictures of various Fireflies/Lamprids, that might be mistaken for a Dragonfly:

To be continued in the next post...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
PART 2 of 2:

The following text accompanies the above image, on this page:
www.kingsnake.com...
"Some elaterids have bioluminescent organs, frequently paired and on top of the thorax, as can be seen in this individual. These emit a green light at night or when the animal feels threatened. Members of this group are frequently called "click beetles" because they can cock and then suddenly release a hinge between their thoraxes and abdomens. An individual placed on its back can thus jump in the air several inches, until it falls on its legs, once a gain. This is Pyrophorus luminosus. Carite State Forest, east-central Puerto Rico."

And more information comes from here:
Source: insectzoo.msstate.edu...

"Adults and larvae lightning beetles (Lampyridae) are not the only ones that produce light. Adults of some click beetles have light-producing spots on their thoraxes. Larvae of Phengodidae also produce light and are known as glowworms. Adults of glowworms are strange-appearing beetles because of their feathery antennae and short elytra."

Finally, Some Dragonflies have iridescent scale patterns that could easily be mistaken for self generated light. Here is an example:

I hope this helps you to identify your sighting. If your sighting is still unidentified after examining these items, I anxiously await any results you may be able to achieve by returning to the area with instruments (like a camera) to collect data on the creature.

Thanks for sharing your sighting!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks for your interest WitnessFromAfar, your right to mention that I didnt see the bioluminous dragonfly either come out of the ufo or go back in. Often I try to think about every tiny detail, and one which baffles me is that when it was hovering in front of my eyes about 6 or 7 inches the radiance of the light was very bright about 3 inches in diameter. When it zipped down next to my right hand I got a good look at it from a top view perspective. The difference it has from fireflies is that not only the abdomen was lite up but throughout the whole body it was lite up including the head. Just the wings werent lite up.
I like the point you make that it was made in such a way so that it can navigate in our oxygen atmosphere, that never crossed my mind. Another small detail was when I first noticed it I was walking looking down on the ground for the path in the woods because it was was very dark, and half way through taking a step I noticed it back off a few inches so that I woudnt walk into it. As if it was insistant for me to look at it, or it wanting to look at me straight infront of the eyes. Just that shows that it was intelligent knowing that I use my eyes to see and not my belt buckle. I would like to mention that the ufo that stopped above our heads was very high up, and was the largest bright light above us compared to the stars. I wonder if there was enough time to send the dragonfly all the way down, but I guess so since the ufo stayed motionless above us for a good 5 and a half minutes before taking off again. This is a bit personal but what the heck, I did go back last summer to search everywhere to see if maybe I might find something, and at the same time I buried a small tin box with a large speaker magnet on which I scratched a drawing of a dragonfly on it in the attempt maybe that it might find it if it were to come back. When the dragonfly shut of its lite I remeber saying to it in the dark woods, please come back and see me in 10 years. I then ran real fast to catch up with my friends because I admit that for the first time I was rather scared myself because I thought that maybe something bigger was coming. I will take your advise and go back next year and search again this time with a digital camera. I guess wheres theres one theres many more maybe but maybe not since my sighting was back in sept 95. Im glad to mention all this on ATS, I kept the part about the bioluminous dragonfly secret up to now. Chances are good that somebody else might see what I saw. To conclude I guess like our landrovers on mars, aliens are using small equipment aswell inorder to do thier research.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: widukindHH15gran
Thanks for your interest WitnessFromAfar, your right to mention that I didnt see the bioluminous dragonfly either come out of the ufo or go back in. Often I try to think about every tiny detail, and one which baffles me is that when it was hovering in front of my eyes about 6 or 7 inches the radiance of the light was very bright about 3 inches in diameter. When it zipped down next to my right hand I got a good look at it from a top view perspective. The difference it has from fireflies is that not only the abdomen was lite up but throughout the whole body it was lite up including the head. Just the wings werent lite up.
I like the point you make that it was made in such a way so that it can navigate in our oxygen atmosphere, that never crossed my mind. Another small detail was when I first noticed it I was walking looking down on the ground for the path in the woods because it was was very dark, and half way through taking a step I noticed it back off a few inches so that I woudnt walk into it. As if it was insistant for me to look at it, or it wanting to look at me straight infront of the eyes. Just that shows that it was intelligent knowing that I use my eyes to see and not my belt buckle. I would like to mention that the ufo that stopped above our heads was very high up, and was the largest bright light above us compared to the stars. I wonder if there was enough time to send the dragonfly all the way down, but I guess so since the ufo stayed motionless above us for a good 5 and a half minutes before taking off again. This is a bit personal but what the heck, I did go back last summer to search everywhere to see if maybe I might find something, and at the same time I buried a small tin box with a large speaker magnet on which I scratched a drawing of a dragonfly on it in the attempt maybe that it might find it if it were to come back. When the dragonfly shut of its lite I remeber saying to it in the dark woods, please come back and see me in 10 years. I then ran real fast to catch up with my friends because I admit that for the first time I was rather scared myself because I thought that maybe something bigger was coming. I will take your advise and go back next year and search again this time with a digital camera. I guess wheres theres one theres many more maybe but maybe not since my sighting was back in sept 95. Im glad to mention all this on ATS, I kept the part about the bioluminous dragonfly secret up to now. Chances are good that somebody else might see what I saw. To conclude I guess like our landrovers on mars, aliens are using small equipment aswell inorder to do thier research.
h

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: widukindHH15gran72727 Hi I haven't been on Abovetopsecret.com in 10 years now. I used to be widukindHH15gran had to change my username slightly to come back here. I went back to the woods on military base valcartier exaclty where i came face to face with an alien bioluminescent dragonfly shortly after a bright white light ufo hovered above me and two friends the night of september 10th 1995 a sunday at 9:26 pm. I found something on the ground. Also many things happened in my home since the that i must share with you.very important

edit on 18-9-2018 by widukindHH15gran72727 because: Sharing of alien knowledge i have.

edit on 18-9-2018 by widukindHH15gran72727 because: Because its important to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: widukindHH15gran72727
I need to learn how abovetopsecret.com works now 10 years later. Ive got something really important to write here. I wonder if i can post a photo here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join