It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel prepares public for War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Israel prepares public for War

www.jta.org

Israel's Home Front Command is preparing the public for possible war scenarios.
The Home Front Command on Sunday launched a public information campaign, during which every Israeli household will receive a manual titled "Being Protected and Prepared". The manual, which is available in several languages, instructs the public on subjects such as the type of rockets that might be fired at Israel during a future war and where to seek shelter.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jta.org

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I don't know about you but I have a feeling something bad is about to go down very soon.

www.jta.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That can't be good. I'm not a fan of Israel at all. Letting them take land they didn't deserve was a huge mistake.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with this?

Israel plans to build 740 new homes in settlements in occupied East Jerusalem, a minister said, despite its commitment to freeze all settlement activity.

Rafi Eitan, minister for Jerusalem affairs, said Israel had never promised to stop building within Jerusalem and had a duty to house its citizens.

It is budgeting to build 500 new homes in Har Homa and 240 in Maaleh Adumim.

news.bbc.co.uk...

And I will not be surprised if America or any other 'Western controlled' country stops any war with the American/UK fed Israel.

Seems all to irresponsible to me. For years peace was asked for, yet now Israel intends to anger Palestine a bit more by building these homes. This can be no more than a direct dig in the ribs for Palestine and the peace agreement.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

An Israeli government stopping the settlement plan would be like a US President enforcing separation of Church and State.

It cannot happen while their are lobby groups, who have the power to bring down a government. The settlement movement is powerful, Israeli governments have tried before to stop them and it resulted in riots.

This isn't a Zionist conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You think they'd really do this if something was going to happen? I'd say this is a means to keep the people afraid so as to control them easier. If the people are afraid, they'll agree with whatever foreign policy the government throws on to the table, much like what we had in the US with all the color coded scare tactics.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Sigh... damned lobby groups. They're just nothing but legally sanctioned bribery.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
ahh. more houses in the "buffer zone"
that makes a whole lot of sense, take land during a war, and say you wont give it back because you need a buffer zone from terrorists, then you build right to the border. good call

top topics

join