It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Exclusive Images * Alien Rocks!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Hi Steve,
My name is Eric Kaesberg. I am a gold prospector by hobbie. And for some reason Un Known each site I went to dig for gold, I was finding these alienfaces on stones which I believe I have around 500 or so the largest being 19 inches in height 11inches wide to 1 inch in size.

My next 2 emails, I'll send you will be pictures never seen on any of the other web sire I am on.

If you would like to post my incredible but true storyon your web site I would be homoured. Thankyou Eric.

To read more about this exceptional find visit the AlienExistence.com website by clicking here
www.alienexistence.com...

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by clive]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
And if we want to see the pics, we have to register.

tsss tsss tsss....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Nice try, but you wont recrut members like that!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ooops, Sorry about that M8!
It was not intentional HONEST.
I will deal with it ASAP so that all can see it.

A thousand apologies to all.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I registered, heres some pics:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ha, well done TekNo88 I was going to do the same but you beat me to it.

I will sort that link out so that you don't have to join to read the info and to see the images.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
now I am usually the one of the first people to see things in rocks, but I am not seeing the aliens in those rocks.

get more pics, the guy said he had like 500 of them or something.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I see what he's talking about... i think he's just looking at natural rock formations... nothing more. In the middle pic, worldwatcher, in the middle of the rock just to the right there is a dark circle patch thing. To the left of it looks like a little ridge. So it kinda looks like the head of an Alien.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
talk about an over active imagination.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well... i saw it right away, so maybe he doesn't have an over-active imagination, but a very keen eye. I would have never noticed these things out in nature. And they look polished... U don't think he actually carved these himself do you?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing

Well both MUFON and the US millitary don't think it is just an "over active imagination"

Try this link for more pictures

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The link won't work, it tells us that in order to decrease bandwidth, we must register and become members

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"aha, I see!!" says the blind woman

actually not really, I get what you trying to point out, but it is a matter of perception. If I never had seen pictures of the grays with their ovoid heads, I would never be able to correlate the two....so I think its perception.

perhaps some of the other rocks are more convincing, but those 3 are not very convincing to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
WOW that is oh so very convincing!! this must be the most conclusive proof of extra terrestrial existence ever!!! im calling FOX!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Beat ya to it... Called Fox and they offered me 10 bil for the story. Now the govs all up my back. I can see it now, all the rocks in the world will dissapear in the next ET conspiracy, which of course is due to the government.

Sorry clive, but those pics just aren't convincing enough. Maybe if I see something more detailed with like writing and crap on it... Then I'll take this seriously

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by clive

Originally posted by IKnowNothing

Well both MUFON and the US millitary don't think it is just an "over active imagination"

Try this link for more pictures

The link worked fine for me- These photos are wild! Man, if I found rocks that looked like that, I would be wondering also. They are clearly portraying well, alien type faces...at least what is potrayed as images today there is a keen resemblance in the rocks.
Pretty wild- I'll watch this thread with interest.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
And if we want to see the pics, we have to register.

tsss tsss tsss....

My fault! Blame me, its been sorted now though, gallery is open to all to see, 64 images so far, some clearer than others.

UK UFO Petition

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is the best one I think. Though I'm still not convinced. I believe in Aliens and all, but not something of this magnitude. I like this one because you can even make out a little mouth shape.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is some more about the rocks that the finder has said.

Last year in july sometime Mufons head Investigator George Zeiler contacted me cause Mufon saw complete merit in my claim. I sent him 4 samples , there he said they would be passed on to the US Army base there in Colorado.
After 2 months of keeping some of my best faces on stone he said that what I had was nothing and he was sorry he couldnt give me the the report on the testing done on them or would I get my stones back.
This was very suspious to me and very upsetting to have not been given the anaylisis of the faces on stone.
Heres a copy of the the Geologists report from the University of Nevada reno Geological Science Center.
The following is a report by John K McCormack Manager, Electron Microbeam Laboratory, Dept of Geological Sciences, MS 172 Mackay School of Mines University Of Reno NV 89557 [email protected] 1-775-784-4518."

"I have examined numerous water-worn cobbles, fragments and pebbles presented in a black satchel bag from Eric under a binocular microscope."

"Samples are composed of fine grain materials, of both igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary origin, and contain primarily of quartz and micas."

"All samples appear to be normal outwash from a Sierra type terrain."

"I could neither confirm or refute the contained presence of alien materials or artefacts."

If you look up "refute" in dictionary it basically says that Definition: [v] prove to be false or incorrect . They didnt know if they thought it was a joke or carving or good makeup lol they would not have said we cannot refute or prove its not thank you Eric kaesberg

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hold up.... He found these in Colorado?? Where at in Colorado? I live on Ft. carson in the Springs. Maybe if the spot is close enough I can go rock hunting myself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join