It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid could have been a Plutonium Mill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
LINK

Abstract: The premise that the Great Pyramid was a plutonium mill is briefly reviewed. The practical uses of the plutonium are examined. The internal geometries of the second and third pyramids are related to the known fabrication and assembly steps of making nuclear fission thermal engine cores. The speculation that the Great Pyramid at Giza was a nuclear mill for breeding and then extracting plutonium was presented in Great Pyramid at Giza in the September 2001, Meta Research Bulletin. Based upon additional reflection and analysis, it is now proposed that the Second Pyramid and Third Pyramid were also engaged in the same enterprise.

Is it possible ET was stranded on this planet because they ran out of fuel
and built the Pyramid's to make the plutonium buttons needed for there space ship.

It could explain a lot of things.

Maybe some of the ET's decided to stay and thats how we are here, and the others wanted to go home so they built a plutonium mill to make the fuel for there nuclear propulsion engines.

It could explain the glass sheet in the desert were they might have tested their product.

It could explain why people lived to be a thousand years old, because thats how long they lived where they were from. And the ones who stayed eventially adapted to the life span of this planet.

Just a few ideas it could explain.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by earth2]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Hey Earth2, LOL, as I said before in other threads they are just a big pile of rocks dedicated to their God Pharoahs. Have you ever been inside the great pyramid or for that matter any of the pyramids, I have so many times that now I know they are just a big pile of rocks, impressive though and I have often asked myself how these modern day Egyptians built such momuments, but they didn't, the original builders moved on to other lands like into Greece, Rome and then finally the Mayans about 600 years after the great pyramid was built. Keep searching for the truth and you'll find it, gwhint

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Are you saying that the people who built the pyramids went on to build structures in Greece and finally South America? Aside from the fact that that timeline is all kinds of wacked, how were these people shuttling all around the world so easily? If you tell me that the pyramids were a bunch of rocks and then tell me the builders somehow managed to go to Greece and then BACK IN TIME to build the ancient cities the Mayans just lived in, rather then built, then I am sorry to say but, you are nuts.

Seeing as how the feat of building the pyramids has yet to be replicated by any modern civilization, not to mention the building of massive cities on top of mountains like in South America, I will still consider them slightly more meaningful then a pile of old rocks.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Hey gwhint, dont be so quick to laugh.

That big pile of rocks is unlike anything on this planet.
People may have tried to replicate it around the world, but nothing is like it.

The galleries and chambers are more than just a grave for a man and his women, and to think that it is a laugh imo.

Just doesnt add up, there are just to many why this and why that's.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

If you could indulge me in a few questions, I would appreciate it. Maybe you have links that would answer the ones I have, because I am not getting your ideas right now, but I am interested.

What are plutonium buttons?

What are glass sheets and what desert are they in?

When you refer to people living to be a thousand years old, do you have anyone specific in mind? Do you mean like Moses and other biblical characters?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalamander

I didn't mean to upset you but it's just that I have been to the sites in Egypt so many times there doesnt seem to be anything special any more, for me, but new visitors will be astounded.
If you can look closely you will see all the flaws and broken chips from their original build processes. The sand is everywhere for them to build sand bridges to lay the blocks into place then just simply move the sand away.
Even in the areas or caves near the build sites there are hyrogliphic writings from the builders describing the build processes and in one site in particular the writings were as some sort of humurous joke against the builder or overseer of the build process showing the workers were just men afterall.
The time lines for the other countries after the 18th dynasty seemed to follow in short 100 to 200 year time lines running from Greece to Rome, and then to S America 600 years later, so maybe the blood line of the pharoahs and their master builders split from Egypt because of the Greek take over, and its been proven that a well made Reed Boat can cross the Atlantic at a certain time of the year possibly due to the trade winds pushing from behind and on coarse. They found in the Mayan temple a Dog head Idol which was the same concept as Osirus in Egypt. Remember the 19th dynasty was Cleopatra and her brother and they were of Greek blood.
All this seemed to take place after the 18th dynasty in Upper Egypt, then Greece had massive temples then Rome had Massive temples then S America, I am only speculating, so please dont take me seriously, but I just see them as a big pile of rocks, gwhint

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
earth2 thanks for posting you really caught my imagination. also Enthralled Fan i have to say cheers so you as well.

earth2 what a cool idea, even if tis not true it would make a great story line.

i agree with Enthralled Fan, if you could provide me with links to more information supporting your idea you might just freak me out

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Well the 1000 year old man is Bible based (theory).

But I believe the glass in the desert is an unsolved mystery Link

And the plutonium buttons are the product of a plutonium mill. The link I left in op kinda explains them.
Im not a nuclear scientist so ill leave it at that.

Just thinking wayyy out of the box here, sorry.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Yea but the Great pyramid has no confirmed hyrogliphic writings written in them by the builders that I have seen, only the other replicated pyramids.

There should be some writings in the Great pyramid but there isnt.
Yea there are some in the upper kings chamber but there are hints of those being fraud.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
no need t o apologize, thanks for pointing out the old link
and providing the new one.

the idea that they (crashed ETs) would test their materials that far from the pyramids seems plausible. I need to look it all over before I make any other comments, but i am still enjoying the idea.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Thanks for the other link. It's interesting to me since I had never heard of glass sheets in the desert before. I only wish they had included a picture of a piece of it in the link. I also found the article interesting because apparently some sort of cataclysm happend in the past. I guess your thinking outside the box is just as good as any other idea about it! I guess I'm gonna have to google about plutonium though, since I have no clue about it at all!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Im assuming plutonium is a nuclear fuel.

And the plutonium pellets could be used for the nuclear propulsion engines in thier spaceships.

Basically you have to produce the plutonium buttons since they dont occur naturally. I think.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Most of the pyramids in Lower Egypt which is in or near Giza excluding the other 6 near the great pyramid, like Sakara the step pyramid which is the first as well, then Bent pyramid near Dashur then also the Red pyramid of Dashur were never really researched for writings because there was never really true entrances to be found, plus they are on military sites as well, so no one is allowed there like in Dashur. This is why when you look at the pyramids you see a lot of damage in different areas from all the researchers looking for the entrances. The government stopped the destruction to save the ancient sites, so really you dont know if there is much writing in many pyramids.
A friend working with me in 1985 actually found a mummy laying just below the desert sand near Sakara, he thought what was a white round rock ended up being the skull and then the treasury department came & gave him a reward and patted him on the back, then they roped off the entire area from the tourists until the excavations were finished.
The story that came out of this discovery was told of ancient grave robbers carried off the mummy for the treasures the mummy was wearing and dumped into the sand out of view of the guards of the pyramid, it sounded good to us at the time but whether or not this is true who really knows,
Keep fishing for the truth and you will find it, gwhint

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

gwhint,

I must say, I'd like to know what sort of work you did around the pyramids? You make it all sound so mundane! I gotta say, that big pile of rocks is still quite an accomplishment, for at least whomever designed it for that day and age. So to me, they are, and will always be a fascinating mystery! Are you of the opinion they were just glorified tombs?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Thats a cool story, thanks.

Sounds kinda like Indiana Jones.

I would love to live over there for a while just to soak it all in and maybe even explore a little.
How cool would that be to discover a mummy.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Is it possible ET was stranded on this planet because they ran out of fuel
and built the Pyramid's to make the plutonium buttons needed for there space ship.

Where you been? Don't you know ET runs his ships on Element 115, not anything as dirty and dangerous as plutonium. Let's get the facts straight.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Please dont get me wrong I too am facinated to have had the chance in my life time to have worked and lived around them, For 4 years I looked out of my bedroom window living on the Giza hillside 5 klms away and seen them everyday, tops only because of all the buildings in front, I look back and it seems like it was just a dream.
What I did was work on their defense systems for an american defense contractor all around the country. The pyramids over time seemed to just fade with my last thoughts of them being glorified grave sites.
But the planning that went in does amaze me and how they were able to build it up with vent holes to look at certain star clusters, just for the pharoah to know his way into his afterlife. The pharoahs were the only ones allowed to follow this special after life path, so maybe they were aliens, I could accept that and the actual build was from good planning from maybe aliens as well, but using mans muscle.
Where did the blood lines go, you know the DNA of these amazing leaders including the designers whom were not the Pharoahs.
It has been told to me by the Coptic Egyptians that followed the words of Mathew from the Bible that their blood is of the Pharoahs, but until these Coptics give their DNA and it gets matched to the Mummies, then all will know, I know many and definitely some look just like the 18th dynasty Pharoahs in books, uncanny resemblences, thanks for chatting, gwhint

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
scientists say the glass in the desert is either due to a massive impact or due to meteors exploding in the air above the desert and the massive heat creating the glass....like when lighting hits sand and the heat turns it to glass.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Thanks for the other link. It's interesting to me since I had never heard of glass sheets in the desert before.

If I'm not mistaken there are three or four sites where this glass exsists. Skeptics and mainstream science claim they are meteor impact sites, yet no corresponding craters have been found that would be consistent with the size of these events. They've gone so far in trying to explain them as to claiming that natural mineral deposits of Uranium sometimes just explode fo no real good reason. Interestingly though the oldest book known to us mentions what sounds alot like a nuclear war. Whatever caused them, the one in Libya is Miles and Miles of green glass.
You can google Libyan Desert Glass for some more information...
www.google.com...

Edit: It's also interesting to note the the Egyptian Antiquities Guy (I don't remember his official title) has made it illegal to collect or sell the glass just recently, which is odd considering that there is thousands of miles of this glass lying around.
Someone mentinoed lightning making glass earlier in the post, thoguht they would get a kick out of this thread...
Homemade Fulgurites

[edit on 5-12-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

twitchy,

Thanks for the other sites to look at. I look forward to reading more about the desert glass. Also, I haven't delved into the thread link you supplied, but it should be interesting, do to the "do not try at home" warning! I now picture you as the mad scientist type!

Zahi Hawass is something else. I wonder why he made it illegal to obtain any of the glass? Something else to research for me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join