It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford interviews & warns David Rockefeller (video!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Here's a pretty fresh video (was created / leaked within the last 2 weeks), and interesting.

On November 13, 2007 Fulford received a tip that David Rockefeller was on his turf, and without hesitation Fulford arranged to meet with him to ask some questions. It is not odd for a reporter who's career has been filled with Financial News jobs, to sit down with the former head of Chase Bank, Except when its Benjamin Fulford and David Rockefeller.

Google Video Link

Earlier this year Benjamin Fulford interviewed Heizo Takenaka, a former finance minister in Japan and confronted him about "having sold the Japanese financial system over to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds." According to Fulford this interview made a lot of people angry. He says a professional assassin showed up and told him to accept a job of great importance or be killed. The following day Fulford claims to have been contacted by a powerful Asian Secret Society with more than 6 million members that have targeted the Illuminati. They asked Fulford to represent them, negotiate for them, and offered him protection in return.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by scientist]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Good find scientist

Although I doubt some aspects on Mr. Fulford story (ie, Japan is his turf and if he wanted to, he could have brought Rockefeller in tied up and with a vibrator up his ass.)

Mr. Fulford brings up Ron Paul’s fight against the Federal Reserve and Rockefeller doesn’t seem to know anything about it. Instead of bringing up Ron Paul, I think he should’ve brought up the work of economists Ludwig von Mises and Murray N. Rothbard. Since David has a Ph.D. in Economics, I would’ve loved to hear what Rockefeller thinks about that. I can't believe Rockefeller thinks the issue of the Federal Reserve is not very pertinent, does he actually believes that it is fulfilling its mandate???

Fulford claims that the Asian secret society that is fighting the Illuminati is composed of 6 million members. I seriously doubt a secret society would remain secret for very long if it had 6 million members. (In comparison Freemasonry has around 6 million members worldwide and most of us on ATS know about it, and a great number of us are aware of its secrets.)

I also hated how Mr. Fulford grouped atheist and Satanists together. What was that about? His crazy Bible talk (~33 minutes) about rebuilding the tower of Babylon so that we can overthrow the elite class doesn’t seem to make much sense, yet he presents it as fact.

I agree with you Shar_Chi, he does seem quite drunk, especially in his rant in the last segment of the video. He goes off on conspiracy theorists for offering no alternative, yet he himself provides no such alternative.

How did this guy get to interview Rockefeller? A simple Google search would have brought up Fulford's Rense.com article. Maybe we can get David on ATS?

[edit on 4/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's definitely an interesting video. The fact that he even sat down with Rockefeller says something.

The message is at least oriented in a 'good' direction. That is until he starts calling for the assassinations of the heads of these families. First off, he is preaching about peace and such a great future yet saying that we need to kill these people.

I can't see doing that regardless. For one, they'll just replace them with the thousands of family members sitting below them.

Anyway, it's an interesting video but once again we are left with speculation and little proof.

Do I believe that these families are indeed planning events to try and reduce the population and establish themselves in a one world government? Unfortunately yes. Do I think we should start assassinating them? No.

Until the truth really comes out I will keep digging.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Maybe we can get David on ATS?

I've been having very similar thoughts just lately, I would be very surprised if he could be lured to ATS of course but is he really as inaccessable as we presume if Fulford and for that matter Bono, can request and be granted an audience. Instead of trusting in our politicians and the permanent administrators that 'assist' in governance perhaps we should go straight to the organ grinders, those that fund the lobbyists. I know that in principal it sounds a ridiculous proposition but it is one that I have been thinking about a lot just lately.

David seems to me to understand a great deal but from a very specific perspective - namely his own ivory tower. You can travel the world as much as you like but if you only ever talk to your equivalent peers you are only ever going to have that perspective reinforced. If you are closeted within an entourage in the best hotels how much of the world do you really see? You can be well travelled but that does not mean that you are necessarily worldly.

Given his reaction to the question of Ron Paul, and his seemingly not even knowing who he was - makes me wonder. Doesn't he read the papers or watch the news? Does someone do that for him and only inform him on a need to know basis? In which case, Paul would not seem to be perceived as a potential president by the so-called powers that be. Is that Paul is not a contender or is there simply no contest? Curiouser and curiouser (said Alice).

I too would have been interested in his thoughts on the Austrian School of Economics (von Mise IMO is one of the very, very few eminent 20th century economists without a personal agenda:up
and in short I think Fulford's interview was an incredible waste of an opportunity.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'll have to see if I can get in touch with him at the next family reunion.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
It's definitely an interesting video. The fact that he even sat down with Rockefeller says something.

It tells me that he's part of the Rockefeller et al agenda. IMO this video is intended to make people with similar views look like drunken (and therefore uncredible) bible thumpers.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I've been having very similar thoughts just lately, I would be very surprised if he could be lured to ATS of course but is he really as inaccessable as we presume if Fulford and for that matter Bono, can request and be granted an audience.

I agree and this is actually my long-held hope for ATS - that the amigos can build the site to a point where they can instigate a series of interviews with the movers & shakers. Just approach them via normal channels and seek professional ATS interviews, fielding a selection of questions from the community and such.

We've seen the beginnings of this with some of the fringers (see above lol), but if I was over there I'd be inclined to try and spearhead a programme to open dialogue with the mainstream: Politicians, CFR, Elite, Bankers, Media Barons... it's time to be direct imo. The majority of Americans don't believe everything they're being told via mainstream media, and it's upto the internet and sites like ATS can pick up the gauntlet.

I give Fulford full respect for locking in a vid interview with DR, especially given the extraordinary surrounding circumstances.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've been around dudes who are running s# and this Canadian guy with a lisp does not seem to be running anything. I don't know if this guy thinks he's more than he is or what, but his play by play on the interview is pretty far fetched. Personally, I get the vibe of some conspiracy nerd that lucked out and got an interview with David Rockefeller. Hopefully he'll put out more conclusive work so I can make a better assessment of his character. Right now he seems like a bull# artist.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If he didnt know prior to the interview, I betcha ten bucks he knows who Ron Paul is by now. I'm not a "Ron Paul nut" but I gotta say, alot of what he is saying is exactly the medicine this great country needs to get back on track, imho. I'm all for getting back to Kennedys vision, but where do we begin?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't go as far to fully discredit this somewhat experienced man just because he isn't telling me what i want to hear. I can say that just being alive and aware of those events the date that they took place, his purpose isnt full of shrooms. yes i remember the story of the unfortunate man with a vibrator, and yes i do remember a few weeks ago the earthquake that so happens to be directly under a Nuclear type facility. the japanese aren't stupid. But the major provable truth is the fact that 1. America's empire will fall. 2. America has no Real Enemies. 3. The most of the advance technology he goes over is either already being researched and developed in a civilian lab. but you know how most top secret projects are always one step ahead of the game (in this case maybe 2). If you don't believe me then you can start your search for it here ScienceDaily.com

Of course such knowledge of extended lifespans wouldnt be posted on such a site, but the theoretical evidence is there. In the times we live i don't see how some people refuse to know of such important projects, i guess ignorance is like a emu with its head stuck in a sandbox only coming out to say "NO!" every once in a while.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Is this guy slurring his words? He appears to be drunk on sake? He stumbles over words alot. MAybe he's just nervous, i don't know.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
considering if it were true, i would be nervous too IF: i brushed the wrong side of an assassin, Knowing a massive plot is on the horizen putting billions at risk, if i were face to face with such an elite and a bouncer ready to kill on moments notice, and weather machines existed All in One Day. while trying to promite a positive perspective and sheding light on the subject using all the knowledge i possessed.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
We've seen the beginnings of this with some of the fringers (see above lol), but if I was over there I'd be inclined to try and spearhead a programme to open dialogue with the mainstream: Politicians, CFR, Elite, Bankers, Media Barons... it's time to be direct imo.

More and more I feel that this is our best hope - if for no other reason that I don't think they truly understand how we feel and the struggle that many people face just to be themselves.

I want openness, it is the lies and the secrecy that are killing us.

We can't rely on anyone else to do it - we must do it. I am a firm believer in that where there is a will there is a way. Compromise can always be achieved but first you have to find the common ground, that can only ever be achieved via dialogue. We are all (IMO) human, lets try living up to what that means. We are Sapient not Sentient.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i find the entire video amazing. the interview almost defies all logic, although understandable how it went down under the premise of financial professionals speaking, which obviously was not the case.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
i find the entire video amazing. the interview almost defies all logic, although understandable how it went down under the premise of financial professionals speaking, which obviously was not the case.

I love the looks that DR kept giving to whoever was off-camera. He didn't seem fazed just that he felt BF was a bit strange in his approach - which indeed he was. That and the fact the microphone was shaking like a leaf throughout - DR obviously realised he had walked into something other than he was expecting from the offset and you have to hand it to the guy for not calling it quits much sooner.

On a much lesser note, I also noticed that DR has shaking leg syndrome, as do I, although I suppose at his age it could be Parkinsons.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

How? It was just another boring interview. Rockefeller was giving the "Oh, geeze, another one... Sigh" look to the person he came in with.

Bored>Worried
Dismissive>Threatened
Calm>Nervous

Did you see something I didnt?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
It was just another boring interview.

Lol, I'm looking forward to your interview with DR.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can't stand how this guy talks. He sounds like he's got a mouth full of marbles. ACK. I agree that he seems to be intoxicated.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I can tell you right now it would SURELY be better and more informative than this. I would even spare you the "what this boring exchange really means, is..." afterthought of every question.

<<   2  3 >>

join