It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford interviews & warns David Rockefeller (video!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oh, and if this guy didn't join the "Illuminati" or whatever he referred them as being. He would be DEAD. Look at everybody that's tried to create positive change publicly. The type of program they have for handling the trash is pretty astounding. No "secret Chinese.. I mean.. Japan.. Well, technically Asian." secret society or otherwise could spare this guy from the wrath of the rich. One bullet from an unconfirmed direction would make quick work of a man with loose lips, as proven before.

Though, I will give him a second chance. As he stands now, he has no credibility in my eyes. I'm not saying you have to believe that, but my intuition has never been wrong. Ever.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
it must be boring being right all the time, huh?

I thought it was amazing, in that I have never seen DR respond directly to any of these types of questions. Ever.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
OK, so in all seriousness, what questions would you guys ask DR given the opportunity? Top 3 or 5.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
very interesting video. shame that this guy's lying through his teeth because he obviously cares about what he's doing..should loose the attention seeking.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hope someone can comment on his body language. I am no expert but doesn't touching your face while talking indicate deception?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I didn't notice any body language or non-verbal cues that told anything at all.

p.s. touching your face when talking isn't necessarily an indication of deception, but touching your mouth a lot when talking is a subconscious cue that they are trying to cover their mouth, which is an indication of deception.

I didn't see that at all.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by scientist]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You know... It really, really does suck being correct nearly 100% of the time. People think you're an arrogant prick, but I think they really are trying to say how "really awesome" or "super cool" you are for being an undeniable ray of light on most subjects.

Jokes, man.

I just anchor in the middle ground of every subject. Approach the material with a non-bias outlook, throw my preconceived notions out the window, and I get to the core of it. I'm not trying to be "right" all the time, but I can definitely tell you I've never lost a debate yet. And even the concept of "win/lose" or "right/wrong" is a very bleak and simple way of looking at the outcome of everything. 99% of situations in life can't be won or lost like a fist fight, you know? I find that the truth is somewhere in the middle, as the outcome of most rational discussions. No winning or losing, or being absolutely right or wrong.

3 questions for this jerk off David Rockefeller.

1. Is the drastic increase of population in third world nations an issue that would concern the betterment of the commonwealth?

2. With the gap between the wealthy and poor widening more and more everyday, especially with the decline of the dollar. Is it beneficial that the growth of the common American family be regulated?

3. If we're approaching a variation of the very same depression of 1929, what direction should America take regarding foreign policy, and it's economic direction in general?

Answers to all three of those should be very telling, without the awkward "stares in oblivion" as they're asked.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
here's another video from youtube. it's just a clip from the original benjamin fulford interview on the jeff rense show, but it's juxtaposed to some pretty serious footage. It's extremely entertaining, and worth a watch.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by scientist]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The dude is lame.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

"These ninjas are white! Trained by a secret Japanese force!"

You're not really buying this, are you?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
It's extremely entertaining, and worth a watch.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well Scientist, if that 2nd vid is true (skeptical but open minded) then it would make sense logically. There's Top Secret, then their's Above Top Secret.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
3 questions for this jerk off David Rockefeller.

1. Is the drastic increase of population in third world nations an issue that would concern the betterment of the commonwealth?

2. With the gap between the wealthy and poor widening more and more everyday, especially with the decline of the dollar. Is it beneficial that the growth of the common American family be regulated?

3. If we're approaching a variation of the very same depression of 1929, what direction should America take regarding foreign policy, and it's economic direction in general?

Reasonable questions. I think I'd ask these:

1. Taking into account the past 50 years, what have been the 3 primary sources of your income?

2. Do you think it is a realistic goal to attempt to steer the military industrial complex towards peaceful and constructive endeavours, and if so, how would you approach such a transformation?

3. What sort of civilisational structure and planetary ecosystem do you envisage will realistically exist for a seventh generation Rockefeller after you're gone.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
youtube.com...

now this is interesting.........and more

www.newsweek.com...

[edit on 9-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Awesome questions as well, although, I'm not sure how he'd take the first one. You would probably want to save that one for the last.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

The message is at least oriented in a 'good' direction. That is until he starts calling for the assassinations of the heads of these families. First off, he is preaching about peace and such a great future yet saying that we need to kill these people.

Until the truth really comes out I will keep digging.

I agree but I think it may be a possibility of perspective. Definately not the best choice of words. Example; The fear based way of thinking (taking literal of killing the ones that are supposedly responsible in a physical way or is it simply assasinating the greedy negative way of doing things that no longer work and pressing on towards enlightenment and evolving more away from the fear, feed, fight, fornicate based reptilian primitive brain.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I know I wouldn't want an earthquake machine going off near my house or having ball of plazma floating over it either. Maybe this guy can help us. Thank God for him operating within their matrix to take them on.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Can't say I put much stock in this secret society with ninjas and whatnot that can protect this guy from the illuminati. People are very easy to hurt, and very difficult to protect.

There are two possibilities in my mind:
1. Some of what he says is true and some of it isn't and nobody's worried about him because he isn't close enough to any major revelations.

2. He's disinfo.

I lean heavily toward the first, because I really dislike the way everyone calls everyone else a shill in the conspiracy world. The way I see it, this guy is into interesting stuff and he's go-getter enough to check it out and land an interview with DR, which is great, but he's also off on some wierd tangents that aren't all that relevant to what the NWO is really about, so nobody is scared of him.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123143
I can't stand how this guy talks. He sounds like he's got a mouth full of marbles. ACK. I agree that he seems to be intoxicated.

Personally content is more important than form. Yes, he does seem to have a speech impairment. My children do too,and its called Apraxia. Its neurological and relates to the message sent by the brain not reaching the muscle in the correct manner. Its like a cotton mouth. It also relates to not being able to sequence properly and alot of work needed to learn language, if its severe enough. As I said, content is far more important than form. This is a guy I am listening to because he had the courage to do this. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Also, I can't imagine just anyone being granted such an informal interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I find it interesting how so many people can make negative comments of the interview that Ben did with DR, but none of the commentators in this thread have had an interview with DR themselves.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Benjamin Fulford interviews & warns David Rockefeller

On November 13, 2007 Fulford received a tip that David Rockefeller was on his turf, and without hesitation Fulford arranged to meet with him to ask some questions. It is not odd for a reporter who's career has been filled with Financial News jobs, to sit down with the former head of Chase Bank, Except when its Benjamin Fulford and David Rockefeller.

There's something about Fulford that turns my bovine excrement detector on it's "high setting".

Regardless of Fulford's claims or "warnings", I'm amazed that Rockefeller has (so far) been able to show his face in public without being assassinated. I would have expected anyone publically-known to be near/at the top of the NWO to be "dealt with" a long time ago......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join