It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt, Post Your Questions, [CLOSED]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This situation is like C2C they just bring the guests on and you make up your own mind. Id rather have the choice to decided if the guest is a lair rather then be told

PS: Dont rag on the hosts after all they are just interviewing the guests and that does not mean they support the guest either way !

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

while I agree with your sentiments, I must again stress that the purpose of this thread is to gather questions.

Anything else is unacceptable and will be deleted with, or without, a -500 points penalty and a red flag.

fair warning

[edit on 3/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have a question for mister James Casbolt

Why is your website registered in the name of a 21 year old female? wouldnt that but her in danger if your statements are true?

When doing a search of this female you get a link to the Dallas morning news from Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The funny thing is that this female attended The University of North Texas and that she made the President’s Honor Roll.

But the scary thing is that this day was opened with, Sam Shepard’s "A Lie of the Mind"

Could your story be a lie of the mind?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Bluess]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Question - for James Casbolt and or Dave & Johnny - Would there be a way for James to have us validate his credentials? One way would be to of course scan them in and post them. But a safer way would be to scan them in and send them to Dave & Johnny or one of the three amigos and they could then validate them that way? Would James be ok with that? Also would James be willing to join ATS as a Conspiracy Master?

Might as well try to do this while we are in contact with him, I mean this would really bring some credibility to his case if he can provide proof that his credentials are legitimate would it not?

For Dave & Johnny - Just curious, did you go to him or did he come to you? Where you already aware of how controversial this interview is going to be before you decided to do it? If you haven't noticed this is going to be your first really big controversial interview. I think that it is great that you guys have decided to do this interview.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When this guy came first 'public' it got my attention and I was reading his materials with interest. But all crumbled down when he posted the most lame pics ever posted online about Dulce Base. Most of them were video game screen shoots and the rest or few were from the subway system in Stockholm, Sweden. Even though those pics were debunked quickly he still kept them on his website. I mean that's not serious and certainly doesn't add up his credibility. I've checked his web and again few of the pics were still there but now without Dulce tag, just pics from D.U.M.B.

Personally I don't take this guy seriously.

Anyway since I have this issue I would like to ask him: How does he check the veracity of the pics that posts in his website?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Telos]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I remain skepitcal, but open minded about James Casbolts claims.

I have a question...

He mentions he was recruited into MI6, what were his 'talents' that made MI6 recruit him?

and

If the information on his website is true, why hasnt he been silenced yet? I read about the 'threats' he received, but surely for MI6 or any other secret service organisation for that matter, it wouldnt be hard for them to make him 'dissappear without a trace' ?

and

Does he know if the 'operations' he was involved with, i.e. drug running for MI6 and the child killings, still continue to this day, as far as he knows?

Many thanks, I hope theyre ok to use

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A serious question.

James, if what you is say is true, how are you allowed to reveal the information to the masses without being tracked down and 'dealt with'?

I mean, you talk about some pretty alarming things 'murdered children, aliens, military bases etc', but you have your own website and although you claim you have been harassed by agents and what-not (the same people you claim have special technology), you are still free to reveal all this information without fear of reprisal...

Thankyou

Mr-Lizard

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmicky1980

I think we've bothed asked the same question. Does that give it extra weight? I'd love to see what James says...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sounds great and I am right now listening to his interview off his site...

What a treat one way or another, I for one will give him the respect to tell us something new.

My question:
Is it possible that the Aliens in conjunction with the NWO and Black ops have been using genetically altered drugs that originated off world, to create an entire sub-culture of drones that can and will be called to duty when the SHTF?

***And in case you are reading this I would also like to know what you think of the D4rk Kn1ght thread here that has become so popular of the past couple of years? Why we all sense that something sinister is on the horizon, and how to protect ones self and loved ones when the big event does indeed happen.***

Thankyou and I look forward to a chat some time.
Antar

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm not a supporter of this theory, and not too knowledgable, but it would be interesting if some peoples beliefs here on ATS are concurrent to Casbolts, the question being is... wait it is actually his own stuff that i'm thinking of, Maybe he could just shed some light on this "war on the horizon" (actual article-----> www.abovetopsecret.com...

(1) Are the draco, grey, Pleidian "races" on earth, and if they travelled light years upon light years why would they keep their presence a secret?
(a) Unless life is farr more abundant in our galaxy than we can currently tell wouldnt running into another system containing life and intellegent life at that be one of the biggest discoveries of their own race? Wouldnt they want to Palaver with our race for the good of both species'?
(b) We have no idea how aliens minds might function, or even what element they may be based off of, and to assume that the aliens from the get go were worried about human's psyche and only went to the leaders of major countries to make contact seems utturly unlikely.
(c) As any sane person knows secrets dont keep. they will some how come out, sooner or later. How is it that you currently are the only person out of what must be thousands of thousands of personell charged with guarding, building and upkeeping certain facilities to come forward with this information?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
By giving this person a podium to pursue his lies you arent denying ignorance you are promoting it.

Well... Might I point out that everyone is entitled to their opinion. And many need to have a "comparitive base" before their being able to extrapolate and formulate a "whether they believe or don't believe" in a particular subject/concept. Many here at Above Top Secret don't know of James Casbolt. So how is one to possibly come to their own conclusions or subject summary about a subject or of a person if they are not allowed to hear it/them? Would you prefer that everyone just take someone's word on whether or not something is correct or incorrect? Thats not how we do things here at ATS, we need to have research and have questions asked in order to follow the "Deny Ignorance" theme. And we try and attempt this in the most civil way possible in a public arena. Remember that the subject matter discussed here at ATS is not the normal type that you'd find in a normal mainstream public forum, so many are probably not "up to speed" in many topics as you probably consider yourself to be... so lets cut the others some slack and let them decide for themselves, shall we?

I think it's clear that we all know how you feel about our upcoming guest, and I'm sure that just as we have allowed you to voice your opinion, you will be gracious enough to allow the members and listeners to formulate their own opinions after listening to the interview with our guest. In fact I would like to encourage you (if interested) to come back to the thread interview and post your likes/dislikes in a civil and intelligent manner that coincides with the "Terms and Conditions" that we all have to adhere to by being a member of AboveTopSecret.com. And if you do participate, I hope you'll be able to post a informative and concise "information-backed" reason as to why you feel one way or another and not just a passionate/emotionally charged post without any 'positive' substance to back up those thoughts and feelings you may have.

But again, now is not the time for those....

So I kindly ask politely that everyone get back on subject which is what questions would you ask our guest?

Johnny

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My question to him I would like to know is....

Assuming everything (or anything) he is saying has any truth to it, why or how is he still alive? Surely any group willing to slaughter children for usage of there brainwaves would have no problem slaying a whistle blower for the sake of nondisclosure, no?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by HomeBrew]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Could he tell us some of his own history in general where he was born, went to school etc.

How long has he lived in St.Ives, why he chose to live there?

When he says the firefly picked him up from the cliffs, what was the name of the cliffs? If he doesn't know, can he give details of where they were(on a map).
Also, any other information regarding this ie direction it was travelling to/from.

Is he still in contact with Barry King? if not why?

Why has he never sought medical attention in regards to his implants, wouldn't he like to have X-rays and some proof?

If the reasons for his testing underground and his involvment in MI6 was because of his family history? ie his dad being in MI6 grandad etc.
Does this mean that there is the possibility that others are in the same situation(in regards to military families in the UK around 1980's ish) or is it purely random?

Does he know people who were in the programme, that he calls friends, during or after? If not, would he recognise others if he saw them ?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm unclear about this... will his answers be revealed on this forum?

Or is it the radio only?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I'm unclear about this... will his answers be revealed on this forum?

Or is it the radio only?

You'll be able to enjoy both the questions and answers either by the interview being "streamed" or by downloading the podcast and listening to it in your spare time.

Were still several weeks away before taping the interview and were allowing for the members to post their questions here, and then Dave and I will ask them during the show.

Johnny

[edit on 3-12-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So where is the concrete evidence of his claims? any?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I really Believe James though....I can feel a vibe about it....hes all truth...its the sake for Humanity.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thanks for the reply, I've sent you a U2U.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here are a few questions. A couple may have already been asked though.

I would like to know a few details about exactly what security clearances he holds and whether he can show identification to prove this?

What tests (eg psycological, physical) did he have to perform and how often these test were performed so he could continue to hold the security clearance?

How, in detail does one enter a secured site (ie face recognition, fingerprint, dna etc), and the sequence involved.

Can exact coordinates of any DUMBS be produced?

Who are the 'leaders' and who is in control ( MI6, Royal Familly, Bilderburgers, Jesuits, CIA, NSA and or the Aliens (which race, where are they from, how long have they been here etc)?

Can he clear up/explain any of the reptilian theories as proposed by Icke?

Any names (and preferably) proof of who is running the drugs? Names? From where? Companies? Criminal networks, how the drugs are smuggled, when are runs generally done and how often?

How many assassination attempts have been made on his life (provide examples if any)?

Who can we trust in the alien research field? Who is spreading disinformation?

How long do we have left and what is the best way to fight the NWO?

Who exactly killed JFK? Any ideas? (just thought I'd throw that one in!)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Last time one of these 'ask your question' threads popped up it was a serious let down. I had some questions for the UFO magazine guy and he turned out to be a joke that talked about JFK.

Quit dissappointing and wasting our time if you want crowd participation in these interviews.

PS

I hate your opening to the show. "This isn't a talkshow, it's a freakshow" says a lot as to why you shouldn't be here and don't have any more than 4 episodes on my Zune player.

This is tough love. I had high hopes for your program and expect more.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Spoodily]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join