It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt, Post Your Questions, [CLOSED]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by The Todal
By giving this person a podium to pursue his lies you arent denying ignorance you are promoting it.

Well... Might I point out that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except when that person is very well known, liar, scammer, hoaxer and conman who makes alarmist statements to gain attention. You dont give these scamsters air time, you ignore them.
By taking a neutral stand and allowing them to spout even more of their lies you are assisting in the promotion of those lies.
Would you have given Ted Bundy a podium?

And many need to have a "comparitive base" before their being able to extrapolate and formulate a "whether they believe or don't believe" in a particular subject/concept.

Fine, I see your logic here but one only has to do a very simple Google Search for his name or even take a look on this forum and all will be revealed and one can get any comparitive base on which to base their ideas. He has been well discussed on this forum and there is your comparative base. Hes also been banned from practically every other forum on the web, including this one. Doesnt that suggest anything to you?

Many here at Above Top Secret don't know of James Casbolt. So how is one to possibly come to their own conclusions or subject summary about a subject or of a person if they are not allowed to hear it/them?

I think you denigrate the intelligence of people here. Any cursory perusal of threads about Casbolt will reveal there is indeed a wealth of knowledge about him, his hoaxes and his lies, as he has been well discussed and debunked.

Would you prefer that everyone just take someone's word on whether or not something is correct or incorrect?

Not at all, I would expect them to take a good look at his website, then what has been said about him on this forum. I repeat, he has been well discussed and debunked an this and many other forums.

Thats not how we do things here at ATS, we need to have research and have questions asked in order to follow the "Deny Ignorance" theme.

But its quite obvious that many here, including myself have well researched Mr Casbolt, his scams, hoaxes and lies.
However you seem quite happy to have ATS'ers researching FOI documents yet you doubt their ability to research Casbolt??

And we try and attempt this in the most civil way possible in a public arena.

Indeed, and I agree wholeheartedly, but when we have someone who postulates that he has seen childrens throats being cut, its difficult to be civil (I have children). Its also difficult to remain civil when dealing with someone who has been openly debunked on this self same website 4 times, and someone who blatantly refuses to verify or justify anything he says.

so lets cut the others some slack and let them decide for themselves, shall we?

Do you honestly think you will get any answers from Casbolt. You wont.
But Im not stopping them from deciding anything. But you dont give PROVEN liars and hoaxers airtime. THAT shows you are doing it for the scandal value not for any other altruistic motives

reason as to why you feel one way or another and not just a passionate/emotionally charged post without any 'positive' substance to back up those thoughts and feelings you may have.

But lets look at the other side. Casbolt has no 'Positive' substance, evidence or proof about anything he claims, he makes alarmist statements to gain attention, without any factual basis or evidence.
I have a lot of 'Positive' substance about most of Casbolts claims.

So I kindly ask politely that everyone get back on subject which is what questions would you ask our guest?
Johnny

I have posted my questions or are you now suggesting you arent going to ask them?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
After spending a great deal of time reaserching this man and all he says im in complete agrement with The Todal. A very sick scam man. He shouldnt be given the air time. Can one of the Mod's delete my posts in this thread (as i can not). i do not want to ask him any questions .
thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is why I prefer the Paracast. They don't hesitate to ask real questions. The production value is pretty low, but the ATS mix could learn a thing or two from them concerning what this community really wants to hear.

That being said, I have a question for this fraud....I mean gentlemen: Does he feel at all bad about the damage he does to the hobby as a result of his proven lies and hoaxes? And does the ATS mix show feel at all guilty of giving this fraud, I mean gentleman, a national forum (again) from which to spout his crap from?

Guys, you have good production values, and I know your going after a national radio audience, ala C2C, but you might want to be a little more straight forward in your interviews. What people really want to hear is an alternative to the stuff that is already out there, meaning a show that has more depth than fluff. I know you want to allow your audience to make up thiner own mind, but that doesn't mean you have to go soft on all your guests. Seriously, the world does not need another C2C wannabe clone. Your getting to be no better than Gorge Snory and gang with this type of stuff. The ATS membership and the public at large is a lot more educated and intelligent that you give them credit for, and you show dial your show up to their level before pushing to go mainstream.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmmmmm......

Haven't seen this much passion for awhile here.... I like it.

Honestly, as I have done all interviews, I don't listen to what OTHERS have asked or what their opinions are about a subject..... I want to have a total open mind and hear straight from the horses mouth what the guest feels and believes. Once I have done that.... given them a platform, treated them with respect and courtesy..... it is then up to the ATS MEMBERSHIP to decide what THEY believe. ATS MIX is not mainstream media and it will never be as long as I am a part of it and have any say whatsoever.

We plan on doing other controversial subjects in the future. Doesn't mean we buy it, believe it or really give a rats buttocks. But we are going to bring it to the membership of ATS, whom we believe is intelligent enough to sort through all the BS and determine in their own minds what is fact, fiction, hoax or plain old BS.

Hope that gives everyone a bit more clarification.

Dave

[edit on 12/4/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yes I would have absolutely loved to have interviewed Ted Bundy.

Boy do people ever crack me up...

You have the opportunity here to ask a question (or questions) to help back or support your own thoughts on a subject matter, maybe even help expose something or bring something to light. But how disappointing that many feel that by climbing up on a soapbox and screaming hell-fire and brimstone is really going to accomplish much of anything extraordinary to support this unique opportunity.

Now.. until our interview happens with our guest.. please take two aspirins and call your Doctor in the morning... Or practice some Zen techniques or do some meditation... whatever helps soothe that angry soul of yours...

Johnny

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Yes I would have absolutely loved to have interviewed Ted Bundy.

Why doesnt that surprise me.

Boy do people ever crack me up...

Yes they 'crack me up' too

You have the opportunity here to ask a question (or questions) to help back or support your own thoughts on a subject matter, maybe even help expose something or bring something to light.

And I have posted those question on this here thread. Will you be asking them, as they are valid questions?

But how disappointing that many feel that by climbing up on a soapbox and screaming hell-fire and brimstone is really going to accomplish much of anything extraordinary to support this unique opportunity.

My replies were not climbing on any soapbox but were direct replies to what you had posted, surely you wouldnt deny me the right to reply?
However, you are freely giving Casbolt a soapbox yet denying that self same soapbox to others? Curious concept!

Now.. until our interview happens with our guest.. please take two aspirins and call your Doctor in the morning... Or practice some Zen techniques or do some meditation... whatever helps soothe that angry soul of yours...

Johnny

Your assumptions of mine or others medical conditions are insulting at base level..
I think the point here is that the users and posters to this thread know a damned sight more about casbolt than you do.
Maybe a few hours of research might help you?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

You have made your statement and it has been noted by all who viewed this thread. Can we now resume asking questions without the constant battle you are waging?

Mr Casbolt has been offered an opportunity to answer questions from the membership and will be allowed to do so whether it is in your interest or not. No-one should be silenced arbitrarily... neither you nor Mr. Casbolt.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here's another on of the top of my head

1) There are many items that contradict your claims on many levels, and in fact many things you have said over the years that contradict yourself. Before we delve into those point by point do you want to bring up and address the ones you think hurt your credibility the most?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Here's the deal.......

Johnny and I secure interviews for the entertainment and enjoyment of our members and the millions more through our show feeds that we hope will bring new members to AboveTopSecret.Com. We don't belittle, chastise, ridicule or embarrass a guest because of what our personal beliefs are. If that was the case, there would be no ATS MIX Show or Forums for that matter. So please keep an OPEN MIND.

Thanks....

Dave

I commend you for this, but it would be worth suggesting to Mr Casbolt that he register and allow ATS to do what ATS does best - no name calling just probing. I am firmly against ridicule and find it embarassing to watch and listen to - it degrades the subject but most of all the interviewer. However, I feel the written medium permits a more considered response from both sides.

So my question would be - would Mr Casbolt be prepared to register and allow for a free discussion of his claims?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by The Todal

You have made your statement and it has been noted by all who viewed this thread. Can we now resume asking questions without the constant battle you are waging?

I am merely responding to remarks made.
Do you wish to deny me the right to reply?

Mr Casbolt has been offered an opportunity to answer questions from the membership and will be allowed to do so whether it is in your interest or not.

'In my interest' what a curious statement. I have made no remarks to the effect of anything being in my interest at all. I have posted my questions and then *I* have been questioned about them.

No-one should be silenced arbitrarily... neither you nor Mr. Casbolt.

Thank you. But thats what seems to be happening, on my part anyway. Then again Im not making outrageous and untrue statements as opposed to casbolt.

It should be well noted that if one chooses to Interview someone as controversial as Casbolt, a man who is pretty much universally despised and ridiculed, then one should expect questions to him to be as ourtageous as his statements are.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by The Todal]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I commend you for this, but it would be worth suggesting to Mr Casbolt that he register and allow ATS to do what ATS does best......

Been there, done that and he got banned from this site....that should speak volumes right there considering the huge amount of utter nonsense that ATS puts up with, lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

by The Todal
if one chooses to Interview someone as controversial as Casbolt, a man who is pretty much universally despised and ridiculed, then one should expect questions to him to be as ourtageous as his statements are.

Questions, not accusations

I am asking you to stop this harrassment.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You've amply made your point and, unless you have any further questions for Mr. Casbolt, I'm asking you, and any other members, to please desist from any such further offtopic posts.

5b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

If you have a problem with this post, then please use the complaint feature to be found in your member center because ANY more off-topic posts will be deleted with the accompanying -500 points warning.

[edit on 5/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Mr Casbolt,

1/how do you know there are many underground bases in which Aliens live and work with Government? and there are over 100 around the US?

www.theedgeam.com...

2/ I remember once you said, at the UNITED NATION , The Alien or Reptilian sat in front of the members of U.N,what proof do you have?

3/how many types of Aliens on earth now?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can you ask Mr James Casbolt if he's a shape shifting reptilian? He comes across as bit of a slimey slippery character who disappears into the shadows at the first sign of trouble.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Dave and Jonny,
This may not work that well on radio,but please ask him to demonstrate that thing he does where "scalar waves" come out of his head.
Was he born with this ability,or did he get special training,or is it perhaps implant related?

Cheers

SS

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

To set the record straight, James Casbolt has not been banned from this site. I don't believe he's ever been to this site, at least I can't find any trace of him in the membership db.

I am not familiar with his claims or his situation, but I assure those who are interested, if Dave and Johnny want to interview him, they are going to interview him.

This thread is for questions, it's wide open, you can ask him anything you want to ask him, here you can post the "tough questions" you think he should be asked and they will be asked during the interview.

This thread is NOT the place for genuine, previously banned members to sneak back into ATS and rant about whether this guy is legit or not.
(The "banned tags" will be appearing shortly under a couple names in this thread)

Springer...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi Springer,is this him here?

User ID 81540

Didn't contribute anything according to the profile page.

Another question for Mr Casbolt:
Is there any way he could show anything physical to Dave and Jonny during the interview,which would convince them that he is being truthful about a specific project or event?

Still looking forward to the interview guys!

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
While I tend to agree with him being a hoaxer, in some ways I can understand you wanting to be civil to people, after all if you are just flat out rude to people who come on the show, eventually hardly anyone will appear. That said, I still think you need to approach this, so my question (hopefully worded in a civil enough manner) would be

How do you respond to people who accuse you of being a hoaxer, in particular accusations that some of the photos you use are not genuine?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So when is the ATS MIX with Casbolt? He is really Credible though I Assure you all

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'de like to ask why he deleted his account on facebook when old friends started to ask him questions about "what he's been up to since studying English at Uni in 98!
(making him far too young to be a trained MI6 agent)

Con artist or just a bit mental?,i'de go for the latter.
I still wouldn't mind listening to what he's gotta say though, and dont see any problem with interviewing him.
Good luck all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join