It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt, Post Your Questions, [CLOSED]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by orgyofthedead

When he says the firefly picked him up from the cliffs, what was the name of the cliffs? If he doesn't know, can he give details of where they were(on a map).

Ive asked him about this. He told me the cliffs on the left hand side of Porthmeor beach St Ives.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by RiotComing

I have another question for James:

You claim there are over 4000 underground bases, with between 10,000 - 18,000 people working in them. That's 40 - 72 million people. That's alot of people to keep track of, and make sure they're keeping their lips sealed. That's also not taking into account all the other sections of this conspiracy that require manual labor.

How do you explain 72 million people knowing and keeping quiet about secret underground bases that include: human cloning, aliens, and children having their throats slashed?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by freelance_zenarchist]

This is an excellent question. It's a question that James must answer and answer well for the sake of his credibility.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We've attempted to get James Casbolt onboard for an interview, his latest email reply was:

"Hello Johnny

I have been advised by my friends in the intelligence, not to take part in more interviews until things calm down my end regarding harrasment of myself and my family. I'll contact you in the near future for a possible ATS interview

Kind regards
James Casbolt"

In light of this current information we are closing this thread and hope that we will have the opportunity to have James on in the future,

THREAD IS CLOSED

<< 2  3  4   >>

join