It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over San Francisco Bay!! [video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls Seagulls

It's obvious

The gulls may of been picked out or highlighted in some way by some video editing software - but it is very clearly Seagulls having a a good time probably eating bugs or copping on to lady seagulls or something.

(don't make me use copy + paste in anger again :@@

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I guess the only way you will make some people believe what you say is to repeat it over and over again.

You should just accept that we are not alone around this planet.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
You should just accept that we are not alone around this planet.

I know in my heart that we are not alone - but if they enjoy dive bombing you with gull poo and pinching your chips I don't think they should be considered an intelligent species.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasuco
Oh my goodness, I am literally speechless. I do not live anywhere near San Francisco Bay, but I've seen that very same thing happening here in Indiana, where I live.

I saw these things, a lot of them, on a clear blue, sunny day. I was sitting out in my back yard on our swing and was looking up at the sky and I started seeing all of these white balls, orbs, going across the sky. Some of them 'flew' in a line, one after another, but most of them just flew randomly around, like the ones in the video. What are they?

I don't have a video camera, so I can't take a video of them. I could try to take a photo of them, I guess, if I see them again. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I know what I've been seeing. I feel much better now, seeing this video and how closely it resembles my experience.

Hi lasuco,
We get those strange balls of lights flying around at night over the lake every once in awhile so I can relate to what you're saying here. They are so perplexing aren't they? And they're very hard to take photo's or movies of too. Really do need the right cam for that.
But no doubt about it, there's something strange going on here. Cleveland's a real hotspot for such sightings and all one needs to do is spend a few nights in a row looking out on the lake and one is bound to see them out there ... eventually.
I also think that some people have this strange knack for making them appear. I know that sounds off the wall but a lot people claim to have this strange ability to do that. So what are they? Some kind of a natural phenomena -- I don't think so. I think it's something else.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I still say Seagulls. I really want to believe they are UFO's but I have talked to some birds experts and have used a bit of logic here.

Look at this video with Seagulls flying in it. Now add fog and a bit of sunlight shining through and you have the same effect.

Notice the Seagulls in this footage and how their white colors show up and disappear throughout the video.

www.fotosearch.com...

Second is a bit different

www.fotosearch.com...

And these gulls are a bit closer, with no fog.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There's something about this movie that's a little too contrived and I think that's one of issues about it being CGI or not. But one member brought up a few good points and after viewing the first video again I could see some of those things he mentioned in his post about why we are seeing those light's flicker on and off like that... it's got to do with the flapping of the wings and that's what we are seeing in that link of a frenzy of seagalls flying every which way... thanks for posting that link RealTruth... I can now see that I didn't take that into consideration when viewing the first video the first few times I did that.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Good video.

Say hello to the neighbors.

The skeptics are entertaining... seagulls? Balloons? Weather phenomena? Are you guys persistent or what...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Copernicus]

And, by entertaining you mean...?

You say nothing here and infer some awareness you cannot articulate? You are a skeptic skeptic??

I've seen real UFOs, some indisputable. I want to see more, and I want others to see them too. But if believing is all the discretionary prerequisite for any mistaken video that comes around then you cannot be a good judge of reality.

There is some good thought of how "believing" can alter the quantum potential, or allow a thing to become more probable, but your comments tell us that you have an opinion (don't know it yet, you won't share) that is not based on observed facts.

When you know they (unexplainable crafts/entities) exist, but see in others mistaken identification, you feel you must, in order to not have that reality trashed because of a misidentification such as I think this is, show this so others can see and understand it and know the difference.

If we get a bunch of dubious examples, the real stuff will be buried in crap. No one will look at such a pile of examples with any serious thought. We need to have some discretion based on science, real experience and common sense.

I will be the first one to announce a real event, but the last to do so without some substantiating intelligent thought. If I can explain this, than many others can too. I suspect however that they saw the video and dismissed it but had no time or interest in pursuing the education of the poster or readers here. I feel it is important to communicate our experience, but it must have some compelling content.

So, what is your actual opinion? Can you share please? No short "opinions wrapped in a foot note". It's not helpful here.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by dk3000
We will be seeing a lot of this phenomenon in the coming days and it will not be long until the debunker's will finally have to shut the hell up and eat a big plate of crow- ah what a grand day that will be!

The video was superb and I believe it to be quite real.

I'm no debunker, I'm a true believer. But when the footage is shady, and has a bunch of holes in it, and is NOT conclusive, imo it has to be put aside.

Are these UFO's? I guess so, because no one can say for sure what they are. But IF I had to bet my house on it, I'd say this is not footage of alien technology. How about you? Would you bet your home on this footage being the real deal?

With CGI and the power of personal computers, and inexpensive software, anyone with the knowhow and the time on thier hands can produce videos alot better than this.

This is makeing a big change in the area of ufo sightings, pictures, and videos, in the past 5 years really, it's sometimes impossible to tell the real from the fake.

I totally agree with you and find it pleases me to believe that the UFO's in the video are extra-terrestrials because I want them to make themselves known and truly wish for all of the speculation to end once for all so we can move on.

The fact is- there is an ET and a UFO presence on this planet and those of us who believe in it really want to move to the next level. I would like to know what if anything my next step should be. I hate getting caught in my underwear with a toothbrush in my mouth during an emergency!

I have many friends who play in the CGI and computer art world who do make some very cool videos for entertainment and for their resumes hoping to book a gig on the sci-fi channel. I have been fooled many times and each time I say way to go- that was awesome!

As far as betting my house? Well in this crazy world where anything and nearly everything is possible- well, I am just not a gambling man unless I know for certain.

The only fact I know for certain is I don't know whether this is real or a hoax- however, in the spirit of argument- I am not so convinced to believe these are seagulls. Birds are sonar driven creatures and their secondary navigational tool is sight and their sight is not very long range (for scavengers...predatory birds are a bit different) which is why- especially in coastal cities during heavy fog- most birds and nearly always seagulls are either inland- right on the coast or below the fog line- but rarely unless lost are they above it. I only know this fact from living on a coast all my life.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Also this one is interesting though:

With our own eyes we could see the outline of the craft at times. It had red lights most of the time, but sometimes they would all shut off. The second time that it flew directly at us and over us the lights turned to a white-light blue color. This is definitely not an airplane. It flew right over us twice, about 1,000 feet above our heads and made absolutely NO sound. It just glided through the air. It shape-shifted and even expanded to the size of 4 football fields at one point. .

This sounds a lot like the descriptions of the UFO seen flying north of Phoenix on the night of the "Phoenix Lights". Here's the description given by an eye witness, Tim Ley:

Tim Ley said that when the right side of what appeared to be a giant V-shaped craft passed directly over him, the left side was a couple of blocks away.

His wife, Bobbi, who also saw the aerial light show, said the size of the craft they saw was overwhelming. But, she said, "It didn't seem threatening. ... When it was right overhead and we couldn't hear a sound, it was like you're just awestruck."

Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Cool vid. These appear to be very common in many day-time vids of orbs, especially clusters vid-captured in Mexico. Wondering in their appearance is in anyway connected to the oil spill tragedy.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, honestly, as I've mentioned, I see them too, just like in the video, during the daytime, and I'm in Indiana. No seagulls here. So, if it is seagulls in that video, what am I seeing here? It is exactly the same. Very confusing, it can be.

Laurie

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

thanks for the reply, and I too would like nothing more than for ET's to make their presence be known, to everyone. Well maybe moving out of this state, and back up closer to my daughter and being able to spend every weekend and any other possible free time I think I would like more. But you get what I mean yes?

Good answer on the house question, I'm not a gambling man either.

But I just don't get the whole orb thing. I've seen some amazing video of them too, ducking behind clouds, peek-a-boo-ing back and forth like hey, check these moves out sort of thing. But exactly how big are these orbs?

I guess that's what I'm really getting at. How large is the average "authentic" orb supposed to be?

Not that size mean anything in this enormous universe we live in. There could easily be intelligent like that is 2 inches tall.

Heck like I've always said, our entire known universe could just be an atom in a larger being, or even inanimate object, whoknows it could be an atom that millions of uniververses our size make up cells and encompess a single blade of grass on someones lawn, or even a piece of lint in the corner of some other species living room.

Ever see Men in Black? Then end scene? Like that, that's what I'm talking about. Size is irrelivent basically.

But just out of curiousity, I know there are books and studies done on orb phenomena, and I'm just curious as to how big they are actually supposed to be.

It just seems to me these "orbs" are probably the easiest thing to recreate and hoax, or misidentify. Balloons, seagulls ect. That's all I was getting at.

I'm no skeptic, and I actually loath the word, but since being here at ATS for a few months now, I've learned quite a bit (deny ignorance) so to speak. My own ignorance. I'm not calling anyone ignorant here. There was a time where every video I saw I believed was a UFO. Blind faith like that has never been part of my character, but when it came to ET's and UFO's, I just wanted it so bad I wasn't looking at all the evidence clearly. It was clouded by my want's and desires to prove the skeptics wrong ect.

I've learned to clear up this clouded vision since being hoaxed here, and reading through the archives of some of the older bigger hoaxes, that took place before I got here, and I don't believe it's made me a skeptic, it's just made my standards of evidence a good deal higher than it used to be. I guess that would be the easiest way to sum it up.

Sorry for the rant.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Nola213]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join