It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over San Francisco Bay!! [video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pretty interesting video filmed on 11-18-07 here:

www.disclose.tv...

What are these things?
Anybody else seen these over SF on that day?

mod edit: caps in title

[edit on 11/20/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Its seems it shot from Marin County or perhaps Angel Island. but.........

1) It almost looks like its time lapsed and the white images also could easily be aircraft traffic over the bay. Time lapse would make them appear to move fast and/or wink out.

2) Im suspicious because of the fog pattern (I live in the Bay Area) and the fog usually blankets as opposed to extending a tendril like you see in the video. Also we had a dense fog advisory most of the afternood, evening that interfered with flight operations to the North. We had a transport up there and could not land up near Santa Rosa as the fog was below minimums

3) Also some of the dots blink in and out in the fog bank. unless they were closer to the camera they should be at the very least hazy but they are clear.

[edit on 11/20/07 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also this one is interesting though:

www.disclose.tv...

My girlfriend and I saw this UFO last night (11-13-07) while we were driving home from San Diego. We were driving up the 5 north. We saw it about 60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA and followed it for probably 30 miles. I shot about 3 or 4 minutes of pretty clear footage. I have a total of 16 minutes of footage as we chased it. I have lightened it so you can see it better in the black night sky. With our own eyes we could see the outline of the craft at times. It had red lights most of the time, but sometimes they would all shut off. The second time that it flew directly at us and over us the lights turned to a white-light blue color. This is definitely not an airplane. It flew right over us twice, about 1,000 feet above our heads and made absolutely NO sound. It just glided through the air. It shape-shifted and even expanded to the size of 4 football fields at one point. It flew side ways. At one point what looked like a comet flew out of it sideways. I didn't get that on video. I've seen lots of shooting stars and they ALWAYS come from the sky. This one flew sideways slowly. Very strange. Pretty amazing. Near the end of the footage it looked like a triangle flying sideways. We are still in shock that we got to see this thing, watch it for so long, and get it on video! I think it is extraordinary.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hmmm..

Great video!

Just looked at it again and it seems legit. wow!

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Could always be fake, but looks real enough to me. A LOT of people should have seen them though. I hope to see some come forward and post here. Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good view from the Hill...

Great video! Very interesting!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The second video is interesting as well, though more of a common sort of footage. Impossible to prove or disprove.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Check out this link and notice the odd wind patterns in the lower portion of the bay. Does that suggest a semi-circular pattern to you?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow, now that's good video for a change! That fog just stands there....

I will say that at first it looks like sea gulls as I've seen lots of them fly around each other at the beach and in Chesapeake Bay.

Were they in or near a church or was that audio laid on later like with the sound effect at the end?

I'll be watching this thread for sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So those are balloons?

Could be. The wind was blowing every which way yesterday according to the information on Mr.Penny's link.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

No they cannot be Balloons. I just checked with one of our pilots and Ballons would not be allowed in that area. The high winds alone preclude non powered ballons being able to be over that area

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, that makes sense and besides that, those objects are rather luminous aren't they?

I wonder if it's going to be in the news?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Hi Fred,

1) It almost looks like its time lapsed and the white images also could
easily be aircraft traffic over the bay. Time lapse would make them appear to move fast and/or wink out.

Agreed except I'm not sure what type of aircraft would fly that low?

3) Also some of the dots blink in and out in the fog bank. unless they were closer to the camera they should be at the very least hazy but they are clear.

I noticed that too. That's probably enough to brand the video very suspicious. One of the lower flying orbs does seem to get a bit hazy but there's one even lower which doesn't appear to be any closer to the camera but is crystal clear.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They actually look like birds flying around. Every so often you can catch a glimps of their wings. Depending on the time of day, the light is catching them just right making them appear shimmery. They are probably sea gulls.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They look like ANGELS!!!

Really, they do!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
well i live in the bay area, (wine country) and this was certainly not in the sf chronical or in any other news forum. interesting though.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nice music in the background. At first I thought it was time lapse and aircraft until the guy started speaking. If I've got my bearings correct SF Internatinal is right on the other side of those buildings downtown and Oakland is to the left. I'm thinking a combination of air traffic at first (high left to right) and birds closer in and lower. Not sure though.

On the second video I thought, Oh, here's Gottigo's sister. There were strobe lights on the craft, which to me indicates aircraft. The illumination indicated triangle, but that might be an illusion caused by the lights. The photography is likely not doing the craft justice in this case. Wish I had been there for that one.

Palasheea--your Avatar! OMG! Put it back. You're creeping me out! Argh! Help!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This could easily be fake. What would help out is if people can get a list of witnesses and their testimonies somewhere like on MUFON.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Also, as always, excellent observations on those two vids Schuyler!

I love the first video but still have to look over the second one again though you are right about those flashing lights in it. They are flashing like lights on an aircraft and not like what we see on UFOs.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Their luminance would suggest the objects were lit by ground-based spotlights - perhaps birds lit by flood lights near construction around the shoreline.

Otherwise they could be self-illuminated objects - craft or some sort of orbs of energy maybe.

What I see reminds me of dust lit by direct sunlight meandering in and out of the beam of light, or lit particles in a fish-tank that's been stirred lightly, filmed & superimposed over the background footage.

There are many possibilities, ordinary, extraordinary, or deceitful.

I have to admit, their motion resembles something odd I saw in the sky last night (which leads me to believe it's real), but that's another story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join