It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over San Francisco Bay!! [video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hmmm....interesting videos, especially the second one. When I saw those orbs in the SF video, I thought of the ones that were seen in South America recently, I think it was right before an earthquake. I wish I had the link to the video.
Could a big one be on the way? I know one thing for sure, the area in Alaska where I live just got told we are due for a big one. Here is that news link: www.ktuu.com...

Great videos!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I grew up in the Bay Area. Those are obviously seagulls, just look how they move...

Sometimes on a foggy day in the bay little parts will break open for sun to shine through, so there is probably a ray of light hitting the birds there. That is why when they change directions sometimes you can't see their "whiteness" anymore because they aren't facing the light.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The first video, I didnt see those orbs in San Fransisco but my son and I saw one over NE Georgia.
I wasnt going to post this because I had no proof and it wasnt a very interesting, dramatic sighting but...
M 9 yr old and I were out with the binoculars a week ago to look at the comet. We were checking it out and my son says "Mom whats that thing over there?" He pointed it out and it looked JUST LIKE those orbs but it was gliding across the sky, I knew instantly that it wasnt a star or an airplane. It was gliding at a fast clip, I tried to adjust the binoculars on it, my son starts yelling "Hurry! Its speeding up, Its fading!" Sure enough I look up and it is fading and seems to have accelerated and the in an instant it was gone. Now I am a big time star gazer since I was a child, I know what a shooting star(meteor) looks like, THIS WAS NOT A SHOOTING STAR it seems intelligent by design.
My son has been real creeped out since it happened, I have just been replaying it over and over in my mind to try to get a grasp on it.
Well that's it, pretty boring compared to most UFO sightings but it sure feels good to tell others finally.

That second video seemed real based on the reactions from the girls, either that or they are great actresses.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
They look like ANGELS!!!

Really, they do!!

Angels? In San Francisco? They musta been lost, or looking for a hash den...just kidding San Francisco.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

SFO International is to the South of the City and you can often see transpacific flights heading out in that area. But these seemed to dart around.

There is alot of light traffic from police chopters and sightseeing aircraft etc. Not to mention the occasional EMS Chopter
But we could not transit that area that evening/night cause the fog was too thick

The whole area is controlled by Oakland Center in terms of ATC. With Oakland and San Francisco International. Travis AFB is also close and in addition to transponder based idents it does skin paints as well. However it seems to be below thier radar horizon.

Earlier in the week and Arleigh Burke class destroyer was in the bay and if it was still there on the 18th and saw those things I have a hard time believing they would not have lit up thier SPY-3 radars (which in turn would have wreaked havok electronicaly in the area)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

The video is great! Thank you for sharing and I will add it to my bookmarks. Loved it.

Good job.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Hmmm....interesting videos, especially the second one. When I saw those orbs in the SF video, I thought of the ones that were seen in South America recently, I think it was right before an earthquake. I wish I had the link to the video.
Could a big one be on the way? I know one thing for sure, the area in Alaska where I live just got told we are due for a big one. Here is that news link: www.ktuu.com...

Great videos!

You're right... there have been cases of sightings of UFOs before some major earthquakes for sometime now. This really does need to researched more but it does seem to be the case. Scary isn't it? -- But maybe it's something we should be paying attention to.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If something truly unusual occured in the sky of a city that big,
it would be BIG news..right? The Phoenix lights come to mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
If something truly unusual occured in the sky of a city that big,
it would be BIG news..right? The Phoenix lights come to mind.

They only looked like "orbs" to anyone positioned near the cameraman. If anyone in the city looked up, they would have seen seagulls.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
First time poster....but to me, they look like Seagulls circling over the bay in the sunlight.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Palasheea--your Avatar! OMG! Put it back. You're creeping me out! Argh! Help!

What a nice compliment Schuyler and I just got just as surprising a reaction to YOUR new avatar too but in a different way. You did change it didn't you??
Seriously, I really can't tell.

Anyway, I'm still going back and forth on what we're really looking at in that first video but I like the background music too.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Also this one is interesting though:
www.disclose.tv...

Interesting. That first one in SF feels fake to me, I don't know why. No offense to the OP, I'm no expert. Just my feeling. I thought I was looking at a video game sequence before the guy filming spoke.

However the 2nd vid is very interesting as it was also posted in a recently started thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The poster on dislosetv is named 'grey'. He posted both the San Fran and San Diego vids and this one which is also very intriguing:

www.disclose.tv...

They all seem to have been filmed(or posted) within the last week..very curious about that...

Edit to add:

Another of "grey's"postings:
Australia also supposedly in filmed November.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 20-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't see how the first video would be considered seagulls. With diffused light due to the fog and obvious zooming, even lit birds wouldn't be that round or luminous through the distance.
I've seen so many orbs now, though, that what else can you say other than "when are we going to sit and have lunch with em"

The second video seemed "earthy" Not saying it wasn't a stationary object hovering in the sky freaking a couple of gals out, but it didn't look like a set of lights that belonged to a balloon or helicopter so the technology thats flying it seems unknown to the public. the gals side it flew sideways as well. It was close enough to be heard if it was gas propelled so what was it?
It reminded me of the Phoenix Lights... cept more active

I do like that clearer videos are starting to pop up nowadays. Still not where we need them to be though.
When someone with a commercial grade HD camera gets em.. WHHHEEE heeww.. then we'll have something to watch

Not that I'm complaining though..

b

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

at a guess since i am not allowed yet into the "shop meetings"discussions about how next to deal with those that totally defy their Creators---read job 1 and job 2 in the scriptures------i would surmise that these are the eyes of G-D (zechariah 4:10)watching the sodomites and reporting back to headquarters what is going on.my advice to those that think about buying real estate there -----forget it----and to those that fear G-D time to leave.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

Great videos!

There you go...

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, similar in appearance to the aurora borealis, that appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity or volcanic eruptions. The lights are most evident in the middle of an earthquake, although there are reports of lights that occurred after or even before the earthquake, as in the 1976 Tangshan earthquake.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Aww linky no worky... ;(

Both links, actually.. argh!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah, not working for me at this time either.

Disclose.tv's apparently bogged right now.

I guess I'll try later.

Edit to Add:

Ok it's working again!

Cool!

San Francisco video....Looks like seagulls...

San Diego video...indeterminate.

Favorite quote: "OMG, I think they're gonna surround us!....click, click, click, ....*cough*....*cough cough!*

[edit on 20-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Good post. Could go either way. I think the key question is:

Did anyone else see anything like this?

If they did, from other angles and also thought it was "unusual" that would most likely rule out seagulls and make it more plausible?

If no one else did, I supposed the photogrpaher just had a unique view of sunlight off a seagulls back.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I live in San Francisco, but I don't remember seeing that or hear anything about that that day and I was out on Sunday when this movie was filmed

[edit on 20-11-2007 by noobius0ne]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Meh, looks like Seagulls to me.

What difference does it make, anyway? This is just another video with not enough details to ever be proven conclusive. Without close-ups or further eye witnesses, this is going to go nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join