It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the government cannot disclose the reality of UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
WHY THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE THE REALITY OF UFOS

by Norio Hayakawa - November 12, 2007

Time and time again we hear of grassroots movements by a segment of the population to bring or even force the government to disclose the reality of UFOs.
Time and time again, those efforts seem to end in a failure.
The much talked-about, awaited and hoped-for National Press Club news conference on November 12, 2007in Washington, D.C., seems to have ended without a whimper, despite the testimonies of many pilots, some military personnel and even a former state governor. No major news media seem to have covered the event in earnest. Well, again, no surprise to me. This was expected.
The bottom line is this:
Unless the official government itself, through an official governmental agency, fully discloses the realilty of UFOs, the subject of UFOs will continue to remain at the lowest level of news priority as far as the mainstream media are concerned. In fact, I would venture to say that most mainstream media even still seem to categorize "Ufology" in the realm of "fringe science".
It is sad to say but the so-called Disclosure Movement has not produced any results so far.
And here is the reason why, in my opinion.
It has been over 60 years since the modern-day era of "UFOs" begun. There is no question that the government has accumulated a wealth of information all through these years (perhaps even more than we imagine) but ultimately, in my opnion, it is just as perplexed about the entire UFO phenomenon as is part of the population.
And here is the reason why.
Realistically, the only things that the government (in its present form and in its present-day mind-set) can disclose to the public are things that can only be proven physically, i.e., through empirical science as we understand it.
In other words, from this perspective, as far as the government is concerned, no one has come up with any single, physical, solid, tangible, indisputable evidence whatsoever that UFOs are physical, tangible, extraterrestrial spacecraft either piloted or maneuvered under control by physical extraterrestrial entities.
The government, in my opinion, has been perplexed by the entire phenomenon because it has come to realize that it is not totally a physical phenomenon that can be analyzed by mere empirical science. In my opinion, it is well aware that the phenomenon sometimes seem to appear as a temporary physical manifestation but yet sometimes there seems to be a manifestation of "non-physical" aspect to it.
In other words, "UFOs" as well as the alleged occupants or maneuverers of the alleged "craft" cannot be explained simply by present-day understanding of empirical science.
The government, as we know it in such present-day mind-set, cannot disclose the reality of UFOs, in my opnion, because it cannot deal with anything even partially non-physical. A non-physical phenomenon can open up a Pandora's box because religious manifestations and supernatural phenomenon also seem to in the realm of the same category. The government cannot get involved in this.
Even with the advances in quantum physics which deal with parallel dimensions, as long as the bulk of the government and the populace remain in the present-day "materialistic mind-set", the government cannot and will not disclose such other "reality".
Therefore, until the government and the people at large are ready to accept the fact that that it could be a non-physical phenomenon, there cannot be any governmental disclosure. This requires a revolutionary change of paradigm, or concsiousness of "reality". And until the government and the majority of the populace is fully ready to accept this paradigm change or shift, there cannot be any disclosure. Long-time, prolific and most respectable researchers such as John A. Keel and Dr. Jacques Vallee have long come to this conclusion as well.
Moreover, those entities themselve, in my opinion, will not overtly make contact until the majority of the earth's populace begins to fully accept such a paradigm shift or a change in consciousness.
Some say that this paradigm shift will come in the near future (such as the now popular concept of 2012) or the earth's full entry into the Photon belt, whenever that may take place.
But until that happens, there will be no disclosure.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

In other words, "UFOs" as well as the alleged occupants or maneuverers of the alleged "craft" cannot be explained simply by present-day understanding of empirical science.

Hi Norio, True the government can't explain the UFO phenomenon but neither can they explain quantum physics very well, or gravity, or human genetics or cancer. So the only subject the media or the government doesn't discuss is UFOs?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You forget one thing. It would be a MAJOR blow to the ego of humanity, of which you must admit we have a VAST one.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well thay cant disclose the 'realityof ufos' because, as yet there is no proof of any UFO's, other than unidentified terrestrial craft, that is, and any suggestions to the contrary is simply makebelieve

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
Well thay cant disclose the 'realityof ufos' because, as yet there is no proof of any UFO's, other than unidentified terrestrial craft, that is, and any suggestions to the contrary is simply makebelieve

There is plenty of evidence and proof of it in the classified files, and through out our human history. Saying that there is no such thing as alien ships is what is make believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Norio, this may sound like a stupid question but, how are UFOs “non-physical”?

If we can see them and, as alleged, they have been recovered they are physical are they not?

There must be physical evidence of extra-terrestrial UFOs held somewhere, unless UFOs are all terrestrial experimental aircraft, maybe not as we have come to recognise them but which are classified as secret anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by smartie

They materialize/dematerialize. We think its impossible to exist without a physical form, but our understanding of the universe is completely worthless. We havent even (officially) left the solar system with science ships.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I realise that they may be able to “materialise and de-materialise” - but they have to be PHYSICAL to do this in the first place, hence, they are PHYSICAL not non-physical.

De-materialisation doesn’t explain non-physical.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smartie

Ah, you meant it that way. Yes, I believe the captured/shot down crafts are physical and that there is plenty of ships being studied and reverse engineered. Its been going on for a long time now.

I think the reason they dont have a large first contact event is that the governments would try to shoot them down, and that would cause panic. So they need to try and work with our corrupt, worthless governments, which is no easy task.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
Norio, this may sound like a stupid question but, how are UFOs “non-physical”?

If we can see them and, as alleged, they have been recovered they are physical are they not?

There must be physical evidence of extra-terrestrial UFOs held somewhere, unless UFOs are all terrestrial experimental aircraft, maybe not as we have come to recognise them but which are classified as secret anyway.

The question is a good question. I never categorically stated that UFOs are "non-physical". I simply stated that sometimes, in my opinion, the UFO phenomenon has presented some "non-physical" aspect to the observers in that instant materialization and de-materialization seems to be apparent in some sightings.
Just because we can see something that appears to be a physical object may not necessarily mean that it is totally physical.
As far as allegations of government's possession of recovered objects are concerned, unfortunately it simply remains so, i.e., allegations only.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The government cannot explain UFO phenomena, quite simply because their technology is so radically advanced we haven't got a hope or prayer of knowing where to start to try to analyze it.

Imagine...

An object with no apparent energy source,
Capable of traveling through fluids with no sound or shockwave,
Able to change shape and size,
Maneuver at any angle or speed at any time,
Capable of warping the fabric of space
Traversing distances of trillions of light-years in only seconds
Composed of materials with almost no mass
But in some cases displaying tensile strength beyond imagination
Can bend light around the craft
Cause its surface materials to emit light, and direct it
Responds to control inputs from thought,
Internal autonomic functions are artificially intelligent,
Sometimes acts like a living biological creature
Constructed with internal voids although there are no seams or welds,
Cross sections examined under microscopes look like computer chips,
And the whole craft is the same material
Which is sometimes transparent, sometimes opaque
Can open and close to create passageways inside
Can "beam" it's crew or subjects in and out of craft
Can shift fractionally in or out of multiple dimensions
Is bullet-proof
Can disarm nukes at a distance
Etc...

Tell me, where would you begin to try and understand how a modern computer works today if you dropped one back in time to 100 BC? This analogy is being generous... the people who built it and the people analyzing it happen to be of the same species. Not so with UFOs.

An alien civilization may have had 10,000, 1 million or 1 billion years practice in building these things. The choice is arbitrary... in any case it's far too advanced for us to understand.

Nevermind the fact that any estimation of the average IQ of these beings could be 1,000+ ...if you could say an IQ measurement has any relevance in regard to these things.

And any speculation of what the alien agenda might be is futile. I suspect that we can't wrap our minds around the whole picture. Whatever it is, I'm sure we don't stand in the way of them at all. They're simply too smart and can always get around any roadblocks we put up. Whatever it is they want to do, you can be they're doing it just fine.

The short answer as to why the government won't tell us they exist is because they've lied to us before, but they want us to trust them. They want to continue scamming the public, and that requires our faith in them as "protectors".

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I tend to agree with the OP. The powers that be very well KNOW what the real deal is: but even though the best guesses from their think tanks and such tell them that the populations of the earth might react unfavorable to the news of an alien reality officially announced, the bottom line is that the people who run the show do NOT want the wokers thinking about grand realities, they want them at their work stations performing.

The government has to maintain an aura of AUTHORITY, being all powerful against the individual, but if the aliens were recognized, the people would naturally see THEM as being the lead actors in the new reality. Why should we listen to some crooked and stupid ( by comparison ) human when the aliens have such vast knowledge and experience? The aliens know this as well: They know that the REAL threat they pose to the rulers of the world is that the people will look to the aliens for the answers, and neglect the priorities of the money making corporate masters who run the politicians.

Enlightenment and free energy are the mortal enemies of the world we inhabit: Can you imagine the oil barons allowing free energy? The aliens know that we are in a totally corrupted society with NO intentions of letting the people benefit from advanced medicines and technologies. They do not want the aliens sharing anything, except with THEM and for THEIR purposes, exclusively. It boils doen to selfish profit and pwer and influence and ego. All of the un-Godly attributes that might be seen as a bad thing in a world enlightened and opening up to new paradigms.

The aliens threaten the money grubbing system se now suffer under. They might make cancer disappear, and clean up the earth from the damage done by the same bad men who discourage the new ways now. The aliens MIGHT, at least the good ones, present us with NEW CHOICES and that is the LAST thing on earth the powers that be will allow: THEY must control our choices, understand? From who to vote for to what to eat and where to go, they have the control over us in basically ALL major ways. But if the people started ignoring the rulers and listening to the aliens with their new ways, the whole scheme would unravel and the bad guys would be clearly seen for what they are.

The shadow govt. discourages all contacts with aliens and humans, other than the ones allowed per agreements, etc. The CIA and God knows what other 3 letter agencies out there are using our tax money ( or narco dollars ) to influence and manage the UFO truth movement and its major players. I am sure that there are many aliens of good intent that would be more than happy to try and alleviate suffering and help us advance into a peaceful and productive member of the universal community, but they cannot operate under subterfuge and achieve the status they deserve, now can they? They must have the approval and cooperation of the world governments before they could move in and help in real ways.

But the threat of massive profits being erased with new technologies keeps it all from happening. The rich are content to keep getting richer the old fashioned way: Cheating and lying and stealing and bribery and abuse. They do NOT want some new ways coming alomng and making the common man as happy and satisfied as THEY are!! How droll!! We MUST have the caste system or what would be the use of being rich!!

When mankind opens up and uses a bit more brain and spirit than it does now the aliens I am sure will make themselves more open and available for help. until then they flit around and remind us they are there and still far more able to confound the most smart humans with ease.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

That's the one I have trouble with. I was all for releasing information until I really thought about it. Am I really that uncomfortable with reality as we know it? No, not really, I'm kind of happy with things as they are. The more I think about our future being second class to some green or grey creatures, the less I like it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm going to agree generally with Eyewitness and Dionysius but add that the MIB or black ops are probably the arm of the ET and not necessarily under control of civilian government. Clinton said that he really wasn't in full control when he was president and I tend to believe him. He probably meant that he was only in control of some civilian matters. So IMO the MIBs are controled by the dominant ETs and they are fully in control. and no, they don't want anything like full disclosure. I suppose more and more individuals will be allowed to come out and say they saw "something"... like the recent Arizona? X governor did. And people will go out and buy the book and think they are getting disclosure but they never will get the whole picture. (That of course, is reserved for us here on
ATS!)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I submit that the elites are neither happy nor content. If it were possible, it should have happened a long time ago.

They don't want anything specific. The psychological defect that they suffer under is this: They want more!

... And thus cannot possibly be satisfied.

True wisdom comes in knowing that the world changes, and you must be happy where you are.

Let them pat themselves on their backs all they want for their "accomplishments". They seem oblivious to the truth that taking by force destroys the value of the things you covet. They look to me to be no different than a fool shoveling water against the tide. A child who so fears the loss of his toys to another never takes them out of the closet to play with them. The irony is that the toys require 2+ players.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I REFER YOU TO THE EXERPTS SECTION OF HOAGLANDS NEW BOOK "DARK MISSION". He discusses this very thing. This is a very good read. www.darkmission.net...

[edit on 20-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi Norio Hayakawa, I am a recent new member to the ATS forums and have to say your personal insights along with many others on this forum is both fascinating to read and enlightening,.

This requires a revolutionary change of paradigm, or consciousness of "reality". And until the government and the majority of the populace is fully ready to accept this paradigm change or shift, there cannot be any disclosure.

In another posting on this forum you brought the following link to our attention:-

Russian Genome Project

The primitive and aggressive nature of Homo sapiens, armed with technology to destroy not only each other but our beautiful planet, may well be why these ET ancestors have decided to accelerate humanity’s evolutionary upgrade program. A "New Human" with multi-level awareness of our cosmic connection to all that is, may well be the only way we will finally appreciate what we have, change our behavior, and grow up to take full responsibility for ourselves and this beautiful planet.

Perhaps the necessary changes we need to make has already started?.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

I tend to agree with this post. I suppose our government is fully aware of the UFO existence and may even have some parts or ships; but the technology is so advanced that other than a proof of concept, ie. than one can design a craft that performs like the UFOs, the materials are nearly useless to us. That is probably why they have not been retrieved by their owners. In fact, watching us lower life forms try and investigate their technology is probably some alien child's grammar school science project. The government will never disclose anything unless it has a motive for doing so; why would a government announce that aliens exist, that they visit earth, abduct humans for no known purpose, that we can't stop them, so just go on about your business?! They would be voted out of office and it would destabilize the system they have designed for stealing and milking the average man and creating wealth for themselves. No, we will never know the truth from our government; it will come from the ETs if and when they want to reveal it to us. All it would take would be a simultaneous EV announcement or a landing on the washington mall like the B-movies. It occurs to me that one of their motives therefore is to maintain the status quo so that they can go on about their business. I suspect that we are a biological project designed to produce a different type of human for unknown reasons, or on the other hand, that we are a "nature preserve", off-limits to outward alien contact but where selective poaching of genetic material and a few specimens for off-world breeding is permitted. When the stock gets sickly or too inbred at an off-earth site, they come here to get fresh genetic material...If we start to get out of control or get too many bad genetic defects, they intervene. It takes time to introduce new genes, observe their effects, thin out the undesirable remnants (Neanderthals, etc), and see how things develop. Discretion is a good system for them. We may be the source for humanoid stock for environments all over the galaxy; just as we manage wild populations of animals to preserve diversity or for whatever purpose, they are managing us. Explains why they seem to appear all over the earth almost randomly. They are not looking for a "first contact," but rather they are scanning for interesting or particular genetic codes that they want. When they find it, they abduct it the individual and extract eggs/sperm or tissues or just cut it out of whatever animal they find it in.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by j_kalin]

DCP

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Most of the laws of the Western World are based on Judeo-Christian values. Those values come from God, and man is created in God's image. What would little Gray entities do to religion and other basic society structures

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I cannot agree with your idea of the reasons why full disclosure cannot happen.

The phenomena on the US governmental level is SO compart/mentalized that they cannot disclose their little portion of the picture whether it is sitting monitoring crash retrieval entities or sitting face to face with their representatives in private meetings.

Also it is another manipulation technique if not childish manipulation to accuse the people of earth at this time of not being of high enough quality to with stand the rigors of the truth.

The truth has always raised the human population not the other way around.

I think that you and others of psychological/scientific back grounds tend to have minimal experience and once it goes in flux you have to question the entire reality.

Perhaps by taking a look in the mirror you will see that you are the ones being denied the disclosure you so desire.

It cannot be of these physics so in that sense it is not a repeatable phenomena, however there are much deeper layers to the onion if you slowly peel it rather than cut it.

The Governments know and they are not talking, so my best guess is that they want to squeeze the last drop from the money and control factor.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by antar]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join