It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the government cannot disclose the reality of UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Also when have the governments ever taken seriously how an action would affect the common people? Wars and atrocities, starvation, massive financial control, alienation, no they really dont care how it would affect the people that's just more BS. It always comes down to the almighty dollar in the end and beyond that the power of the promise of world domination, and beyond.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have stayed away from the UFO issue mainly because I see it as a red herring. That is why the government won't disclose UFO and alien information...there is none.

I think that the majority of 'abductions' and are either disinformation (intentionally falsified accounts to incur the imagination of the reader) or mass hysteria of sorts. I expect to gain the wonderful wrath of those who do take the alien thing seriously and I apologize forth with for any offense I may have implied, because it is unintentional.

But some abductions have taken place. By the government or fill in the blank group. For hypnotic research. We as a population are unfamiliar with the wide array of drugs that can be utilized for muscle relaxation, hallucinogenic properties as well as drugs that can provoke unconsciousness. We are also mainly unaware of what these drugs can be utilized for in combinations.

We are also mainly unaware of the dissociative realities of our human physiologies. We have a tendency to recall and react to things that make us happy and that which will further social identification and interaction, to put it simply. If it feels bad, then we are already inclined on a physical level to forget about it. Afterall, Trauma is one of the instigators of amnesia. This can be manipulated via chemical induction. Alcohol is one of the other inducers of amnesia. The other one?

Hypnosis. I am of the opinion that these topics are at the heart of any possible disclosure. Why won't it happen?

Who is going to admit that they took advantage of someone? Who is going to knowingly and without reason release information that they intentionally messed with someone?

Noone.

With regards to UFO sightings in the air....much fraudulent material, I'm sure, government technology(classified aircrafts) and various other misinterpreted 'sightings'.

Sorry to be the guy to disagree, but UFO's aren't where it's at. The human consciousness and how it can be manipulated is where it's at.

A thorough research of MK-Ultra and extrapolations on modern day incarnations is where the focus should be placed.

<< 1   >>

join