It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus predicts something big Nov 2 - 5, 2007 ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Another ATS member jameshawkings recently predicted something would happen Nov. 2 2007 on a previous but now closed thread. I was drawn to his prediction because of the date he used - it is the same date i recently came up with while interpreting a quatrain by Nostradamus - I would like to begin by first examining Nostrdamus' famous century x quatrain 72 which is where this all began.

The year 1999, seven months
from the sky will come a great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after war reigns happily.
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un grand Roi deffraieur.
Resusciter le grand Roi d'Angolmois.
Avant que Mars regner par bonheur.

I have always been convinced that this is a reference to 911. The implications are just too strong to ignore - 911 started the war on terror and the attack came from the sky and clearly this is what this quatrain is about. You can argue all you want who the king of terror is - I personally think it might be Bush but that's beside the point.
Furthermore I believe that the bogus quatrains that came out right after 911 were a direct attempt at discrediting and sowing doubt about the famous profit. So what about the date- how could he have been wrong - well i think who ever planned 911 knew about this quatrain and for fear that the seer would reveal more of their schemes, purposely avoided this date. However Nostradamus probably foresaw this so the date was in a simple code. I and probably others have noted that 7th month in french is sept mois which can clearly be interpreted as the month of september. So reasoning that if the 7th month which is july is really meant to be the 9th month which is september. there is a diffference of 2 months. So if you are supposed to add 2 to the month, why not the year also? Presto - you get September 2001 - I didn't think this up all by myself I must admit but I have pondered this quatrain for so long and one day recently I came across this Idea on some web site where the author was actually making fun of Nostradamus- but as far as I was concerned he was 100% on with this theory!
you could extrapolate more on this quatrain like the number - 72 - this might be a stretch but
building 7 went down and the 2 towers. 7-2=5 :the pentagaon? also since the code in this quatrain is adding 2 take 7+2=9 9+2=11 is there a significant pattern here? I am not sure but these patterns just occurred to me. But on to the Quatrain at Hand!!! On a whim I did decide to add 2 to the quatrain which took me to quatrain 74 of the same century x

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium
when the dead will come out from their graves.
Au revolu du grand nombre septiesme
Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe,
Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme
Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

Now assuming we're done playing the game of adding two's in this quatrain this clearly could be an indication of this year 2007(The year of the great seventh number accomplished, not far from the age of the great millennium) I think this is referring to this time frame because we are led here from the 1999 quatrain. I always thought that "when the dead will come out from their graves." was literal or biblical and maybe it is but it could refer to all souls day which is Nov. 2. "It" will appear - I have no idea what "it" stands for- but the"games of slaughter" is disturbing. Slaughter which is "hecatombe" in other languages means anything from slaughter to large scale catastrophe. Anyway I am not a quack, I just like puzzles and riddles and this is all purely speculation. It's just something that crossed my mind and I would have never written about it if I hadn't seen jameshawkings prediction Here Anyway I say Nov 2 - 5 2007 cause it was 500 yrs ago

[edit on 31-10-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That week isnt good for me, Id appreciate a schedule change.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well now, if someone drops the big one someplace you betcha the

dead will spring up out of their graves due to the explosion(s).

They wont be alive, of course, but i could picture the above scenario.

Well, we wont know until next week, will we?!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Thats ok, I will start another thread about the world changes for the 15th of November. Do you have anything planned on that date?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hmm I believe the dead are taken first in the rapture..Maybe it is that he is referring to. Could also be my birthday...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The dude you reference (jameshawkings) is nothing more than a fraud who puts this stuff out with no references to merely troll for ATS points...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
The dude you reference (jameshawkings) is nothing more than a fraud who puts this stuff out with no references to merely troll for ATS points...

I wasn't aware of that - I was only drawn to his thread because of the date Nov 2, 2007 which he used in his prediction. I'm not advocating any of his theories. Perhaps I should not have made the comparison but It did inspire me to post my thread and theory which I had formulated before ever seeing his thread - that's about the gist of it.

Also never forget that even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day!!!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hell, bring it on. I'm gonna give the OP some credit for using Nostradamus' prediction ahead of when an event happens. Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't, but unlike most people talking about Nostradamus, the OP is trying to use it to predict an event, I say Kudos to you. Now, if you could predict what that event was, I'd really be impressed.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth

not far from the age of the great millennium

[edit on 31-10-2007 by CyberTruth]

Zombie attack!!!!! I knew it was going to happen this weekend!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Maybe this means that we will find out that someone who is suppose to be dead is really alive... maybe saddam or maybe they will catch bin laden... hmm, something to ponder.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hate Zombies. I just hope when they come out of those Graves my mossberg puts em right back in em

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why is it these predictions only seem like predictions after something happens and they can look back and say "hey, this seems like it's describing that." How rare is the prediction BEFORE something actually happens?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A zombie plague would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"The dead will rise out of their graves," is referring to when I wake up at around noon and sign in to say "I told you so."

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Woot! We got a prediction!

I kind of like working my way through the week with the end near, and its been a full month without a good one.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
Why is it these predictions only seem like predictions after something happens and they can look back and say "hey, this seems like it's describing that." How rare is the prediction BEFORE something actually happens?

I would have to say - extremely rare. I don't recall anyone specifically predicting 911 though I'm sure those who planned and carried it out could have predicted it!!! If something does actually happen, I will be nearly as shocked as anyone else reading this thread!!
- however, in this day and age - nothing really seems to surprise me either!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
dead out of there graves????

This is the socialites view (watch Shawn of the dead where they hide in the Windsor bar)

If you add to that the symbolism of zombies. Us the common people walking around dead while the elite live in there self proclaimed light(there view)

They worry us zombies will show them there evil(eat there brain) and make them irreversibly one of us.

Anyway, if that symbolism holds then maybe it points to an awakening of the masses....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

Maybe this means that we will find out that someone who is suppose to be dead is really alive... maybe saddam or maybe they will catch bin laden... hmm, something to ponder.

To extend your ponderment a wee bit - what if all the deaths and missing persons through all major and minor events over the years - the wars, the death camps, the displaced people from natural and man made disasters and so on. Provided shadowy organisations plenty of perfect opportunities to skim manpower out of the populous? Would make for a good book at least - army's of 'supposedly dead' living in underground cities - forced breeding regimes to boost numbers, they could be brain washed with any thing as in effect they are living 'in their own little world'.

The dead may yet rise from the ground!! - and in a worst case scenario they'll be wearing Nazi swastikas and still be after that whole 1,000 year reich nonsense

Like I say would make for a good book - don't panic till you see the swastikas on the anti gravity pulse ray gun ships!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What if "when the dead will come out from their graves" actually means a spiritual awakening? I think the ones hoping for zombies will be disappointed. Nostradamus always spoke in riddles.

The "game of slaughter" could be the artificial wars that have been created since the start of the last century by the powers that be. People are starting to wake up to this too.

Edit: I noticed that Redge777 had posted the same idea after I posted this... =)

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, if we can convince enough people that there is an impending zombie outbreak, we'd make out like bandits if we started selling these:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join