It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yep, still trying to convince folk the world ain't flat

reply to post by ralph nader

If you tell us that date time and location we can soon prove it one way of the other

We can actually get soundings from Kelowna so you're ideally placed
For example, looks like peristent contrails may well have formed today (hence I assumed the video was todays not from some weeks ago)

weather.uwyo.edu...

Although I suspect lower cloud would may obscured them

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
reply to post by greeneyedleo

its funny, the only real vigilant resistance to this post is a guy from ukweather,and a guy in the us military.....you guys just dont even try anymore do you?.....im just waiting for that knock on the door.....lol......

Well, first. Im not a guy....I dont even resemble a guy...because Im a chic.

Second, im not in the military. My husband is. So what?
Stop being so paranaoid

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

dude i told you this was summertime late august.......

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

sorry for the gender error..i new that was gonna happen sooner or later..
im gonna get footage for ya..cause ive seen it hundreds of times...chemtrails down one side....contrails down the other....same day same alltitutude.....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Atmospheric conditions change by the hour
Soundings are taken twice a day. Saying it was late august is like asking how far the tide was in in august .....

But I don't intend going through all the data in order to tell you when you took your video
besides, it's evening here and I'm off to bed soon!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hers a www.carnicom.com... read it then go research the info .....its there......peace....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

sorry for the gender error..i new that was gonna happen sooner or later..
im gonna get footage for ya..cause ive seen it hundreds of times...chemtrails down one side....contrails down the other....same day same alltitutude.....

OH, no apology needed. That is why I put in my profile im a chic. LOL I dont want to post my picture and have everyone distracted from the debating
LOL

*ok, back to topic*

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

sweet dreams andy..........i;ll say a little prayer for you tonight....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

what would you say to a video with both occurences?would you bend at all?
ive seen some guys that use laura croft as their sign,....never to sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

sorry hang on ill get it for you guys.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

AEROSOL OPERATION
CRIMES & COVER-UP

go google this site...very informative....lots of research to do to verify imformation.....but its all there.....comprehensive........

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Mod edit, remove offensive language. Jees, I wish the same was proferred to me. I've been around for 44 yrs. I know contrails. And I know chemtrails. Quite the difference.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Copernicus

Yep, still trying to convince folk the world ain't flat

More like trying to convince them there is nothing going on. Defcon5 likes to ask them to trust the people who like to airbrush moon pictures and create wars for greed and profit. The web of deceit and lies are crumbling my friend.

Im still waiting for Defcon5 in this thread... he usually turns up pretty quick. Vacation?

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What your video shows looks very suspicious to me. In fact, it looks just like the streaks in the sky that I saw when jets were flying over my parents' farm when I was a kid, and we all know how the 70's turned out. It also looks a lot like the streaks B-17s and B-24s left in the skies over Germany during World War II, and look what those chemtrails did to the Ruhr valley!

In all seriousness, you seem to have a video of a commercial jet flying overhead, leaving a perfectly normal contrail set in its wake.

I've seen the results of 'air sampling' to support chemtrails, and they don't really impress me...samples taken at ground level right under a chemtrail show (insert list of pollutants here). Of course the pollutants come from that trail in the sky, and not from the highway 30 feet from the collection point.

I"m also waiting to hear a good reason why these chemtrails are being laid. Most of the chemtrail advocates tell me that the trails are between 19,000 and 40,000 feet...which is too low to do much to the upper atmosphere, and way too high to have significant ground impact (there's a reason commercial agricultural sprayers fly under 100' altitude on a spray pass, and it's not for the adrenaline rush).

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

thanks for the post,that was probably the last one i saw that day,all that high wispy cloud in the sky is what spread out form earlier planes,why would a contrail linger for 12hours and spread then slowly fall to create a brown haze?i dont know....seems to easy to say contrail anymore....ive seen contrails in the same conditions,they rapidly disappear behind the plane,usually travelling in the opposite direction as the ones that just passed laying thick lingering trails,i geuss when they run out ,they need to return to load again,so theres nothing to spray....i dont know just throwing that out there,,,..peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My only question is how you can stand there on the ground looking up at planes flying 30,000+ feet and say they're at the exact same altitude. It can't be done by looking up at them.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If it was a "chemtrail", it wouldn't form so far from the plane. You would be able to see it coming directly off the plane, not forming in midair behind the engines, which, coincidentally, is where most contrails come from.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

thanks for the post,that was probably the last one i saw that day,all that high wispy cloud in the sky is what spread out form earlier planes,why would a contrail linger for 12hours and spread then slowly fall to create a brown haze?i dont know....seems to easy to say contrail anymore....ive seen contrails in the same conditions,they rapidly disappear behind the plane,usually travelling in the opposite direction as the ones that just passed laying thick lingering trails,i geuss when they run out ,they need to return to load again,so theres nothing to spray....i dont know just throwing that out there,,,..peace.

But the thing is....I see contrails almost every day that our jets are flying. In the winter where we get WAY below zero...the contrails dont just disapear instantly. They linger...........and linger....and as they linger, they spread and eventually disapear. And even in the summer when the jets are flying super high, they linger and linger. Also, the trails are sometimes very straight, sometimes "whispy" etc etc. It just depends on the weather, the temps, the jet, and the way they are flying. There are just so many factors involved. I have even seen them at tree top level (our trees are tall)....because our air is so flippn cold (it gets to -30 during the day).

I can only imagine some of the people here freaking out at seeing them so close

I live in Alaska, where the air is so flippn crisp and clear. We have NO HAZE EVER....unless we have summer fires, like CA is having now. You would think that w/ all the trails being left, that our air quality would be horrible. It is not. Because they are not chemtrails. They are regular contrails that jets have been leaving since I was kid and before that.

The haze you are seeing can be attributed to many different things. But to blame it on something that is not "fact" isnt right.

Have you gone out and taken samples? If not, then you have no proof that it is a chemtrail.

We have had overcast skys for weeks now, as its winter here now
but as soon as it clears up and i can get some pictures....I will (I know, ive been saying this for awhile now) LOL

[edit on 28-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I couldn't tell if the jet was military or commercial. I can say that the length and consistency is surprising. I see contrails all the time but most commercial airliner trails feather and dissipate rather quickly. I don't necessarily buy the whole chemtrail theory, but can't deny it either. Horizon to horizon and well formed, truly impressive footage of, "my guess" a military aircraft.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonemaverick

You mean like these contrails?

Where the contrail forms depends on what the air is doing at the time. It could form immediately behind the engine, or it could form a small distance from the back of the engine.

[edit on 10/28/2007 by Zaphod58]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join