It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of The California Wildfires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
To be honest, I haven't done a lot of research into this story, but I did follow a number of leads on it. To the best of my knowledge, what happened was that in the course of trying to control looters, a helicopter saw a man trying to start a fire off the side of the road. He was later captured and put to question.

Within seconds, Fox had begun to call it a terrorist attack and surmise that all of the SoCal fires were terrorist attacks, and to lend "credence" to their supposition, brought up a 3 or 4 year old FBI memo about how Al Qaeda might try and start fires in some of the Middle America states (like Colorado).

By the next day, arson investigators had determined that only one of the several fires had been intentionally set, but Fox continued to play up the "terrorist fires" card.

If there's any conspiracy here, I'd say it was on the part of Fox to try and play up "The Matchstick State" as being a terrorist plot for the sake of ratings. My heart goes out to the victims of the California fires, and Fox trying to prey upon their horrors and foment further fearmongering, sickens me.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

also take this other theory into consideration. the builders, the people who are making money by selling these million dollar homes want to build to the east, into the hills and mountains. we are overcrowded here in the city and people are going east, and it seems to be that the most northeastern areas are richer and expanding to make room for more homes.

I believe this is a side benefit. Like I said, Rupert Murdoch is heavily invested in the area. That may be why and how, the info is so sneakily being surpressed.

I can't imagine being Steve, Gretchen, and Brian, and having to act like they don't know what is going on.

When you think about it, pretty much all major news and movie companies can be traced back to a handful of people. Info to the masses, can be easily controlled and manipulated.

A headline on a ticker may mean something to one person, and an entirely different message to another.

The internet, specifically the forums and personal websites, are the achilles heal of those who wish to remain in control at all costs.

They are literally suicidal. They know they have sold their souls, and they think there is no hope for them.

I will tell them,

God will forgive, if you change your ways.

if you don't,

Woe to you.

Because God does and will get angry.

And you will mock Him no more.

OK enough religious stuff. Sorry, it is my duty.

"It's not if you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

Could've showed up for the game Rockies.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
its so obvious what is going on! these fires were set to destroy evidence linking Tony Blair w/ the 911 attacks! the documentation had been secure, but then fell into the hands of a russian spy, who threatened to reveal the truth to journalists from MTV News.

her whereabouts are now unknown. in small circles its believed she was made to perish in the fires.

it is believed that a CD rom of the documentation was saved, and smuggled to the Vatican! maybe someone there will still reveal what we've known all along-- that the Easter bunny is a mutant created at Los Alamos!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Blackwater Plans for New Military Facility Near San Diego Draws Fire From Residents, Peace Activists and Local Congressmember

Here is your conspiracy: Whether its Fact, Theory, or Imagination is to be determined. Blackwater has a tendency to do what I like to call "stir the sh&t" operations.

The private security firm Blackwater USA is planning to build a new military training center on an 800-acre ranch near Potrero, a tiny rural town east of San Diego. The project, known as Blackwater West, is being opposed by a growing coalition of local residents, environmentalists and peace activists. We speak with Rep Bob Filner who is exploring legislation to block the project as well as one of the local organizers and journalist Jeremy Scahill, author of "Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army." [includes rush transcript] www.democracynow.org.../04/19/1349211

I apologize for the excessive edits but the board is not reading any links i script so
query Blackwater West.

Theres a possibility that Blackwater may be involved to demonstrate how the fires and santa anna winds of california can pose a national security threat so close to the border with an objective to pipe down protestors, lawmakers, and law suits. Remember NASA launched a shuttle around this time or shortly there after.

[edit on 10/29/2007 by prometheus1111]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

Libra...Thankyou for posting common sense here...Whilst I would LOVE to believe this whole sad matter has some sort of CT attached to it, logic tells me otherwise...

Experience with bushfires the world over shows they are started by natural means like lightning, induced burnoffs gone wrong, or deliberately started by people who like to start fires, or in some case thing they are "mucking around"

I've yet to see one piece of credible evidence the fires in CA have not been started as a result of what I've said as above...

If someone can show me something credible and reasonable I'm all ears...Whilst waiting for this, I'd much rather support and help the people involved instead of sitting around clutching at straws that aren't there...

We've lived the same situation in southern Australia since white settlement here, its only going to get worse both here and in many other parts of the world, and there is no conspiracy involved...Just nature and nutters...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

Great contribution. Maybe a large part of a larger operation.

Was anybody as surprised as me to find out that Jack Hightower, Texas Senator, Waco, TX Judge, is also the Head Mason of Texas. He was also appointed by Bill Clinton as the keeper of all government scientific info at 80 yrs old.

And that he worships a group called the "Mother Council of Earth"?

And they run around in their little aprons with their little secret handshakes and jewelry and rituals and meetings, thinking they are the cream of the crop, when in reality they are scared little boys inside, not sleeping well at night.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Has anyone heard about the dead firefighters, before reading this thread??

Why is this being ignored? Four heros are dead, and on has 95% burns, and we haven't heard a thing about them.

Explain this to me.

Could you explain to me how the fact that a Firefighter having significant burns is in anyway out of the ordinary? I'd be more surprised if he'd had 95% of his body burned, and he survived. As for the notion that the fires were set by Masons, the Government, etc.. so that they could move landowners, for a highway- you do realize that these folks will be rebuilding right? That's quite a stretch based upon all the unrelated facts that were posted. Wouldn't it be easier to build a highway through less populated areas, without having to burn the landowners out?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So if there are TERRORIST arsonists out there, then the only answer would be to cluster bomb California, maybe aim for the hospitals and orphanages and then invade it with a private army...

If any innocents get hurt or killed then it'd be okay, cos after all those so called 'innocents' should not be hiding these terrorists anyway....

Well... that's what you did in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That's certainly a revisionist view of the events that have transpired.
I'd like to see the stats on how many hospitals and orphanages that have been attacked, or the total number of innocent Iraqis that have been killed by "private armies," or how many innocents have been killed because they hid someone. Perhaps we could compare these numbers with the numbers of innocent Iraqis that insurgents have killed, so we can draw intelligent conclusions, rather than spouting off nonsense.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Anything but Arson??

You downplay arson like it's nothing?

After I pointed out that the largest fire in Arizona, and Colorado, were started by Arsonist paid with your tax money.

How about that for ironic.

And now, the largest wildfires in California history, (remember there were 12 of them, and some are still burning) are caused by arsonists, under suspicious government.

But you go ahead, and love your authority. I'm sure it wasn't your house burnt down. "

well stompk, your obviously ON TO NOTHING!. last time i checked i wasnt downplayin the arson. but downplayin your conspiracy fantasy. you would have to be an idiot to believe the government had its people settin these fires. sorry you like to exagerate the story more than what it is. dont know why dudes like you think theres some hidden agenda to the fires taking place. oh and i never loved our government nor any damn pig. i hate authority so please do make anymore assumptions. would it make any sense to set 500,000 acres on fire, destroy 1,800 homes and damage some odd 500 building structures. and what most people dont know is the Otay fire was set by two teenagers so STOMPK you can go on thinkin the "GOVERNMENT" had insiders settin fires.
what sucks is it took too damn long for the Navy to get involved. becuz of beraucracy and other politics we couldnt use 8 navy choppers that were standing by. they couldnt do anything becuz CA FIRE has some rule where the pilots need to be occopanied by CA Fire spotters. and there was a shortage of spotters or some other reason we will not know for some time. theres the bull$hit right there. not all the homes had to burn down. THE GOVERNMENTS OUT TO GET YOU STOMPK WATCH OUT!!!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by S.O.Blilbobby]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
See what you did here was start with a conclusion and made the evidence fit...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"Could you explain to me how the fact that a Firefighter having significant burns is in anyway out of the ordinary? I'd be more surprised if he'd had 95% of his body burned, and he survived. As for the notion that the fires were set by Masons, the Government, etc.. so that they could move landowners, for a highway- you do realize that these folks will be rebuilding right? That's quite a stretch based upon all the unrelated facts that were posted. Wouldn't it be easier to build a highway through less populated areas, without having to burn the landowners out?"
posted by Blueraja

see, now this guy is using logic. not the creative side of his head like some folks on this site. im not going to mention names but thinking that the government had anything to do with the fire is rediculous. as for overcrowding... maybe in central L.A and S.D but most of these homes were in rural areas. most of these homes will be built in their very same location. what can the government get out of that?? Romona doesnt even have water available to their houses yet. the only scam here is the damn insurance companies ready to jump ship on their clients. this fire was not caused by any organized group! we have arsonist in CA, some are lunatics and the other half could be x-firefighters. who knows?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Has anyone heard about the dead firefighters, before reading this thread??

Why is this being ignored? Four heros are dead, and on has 95% burns, and we haven't heard a thing about them.

Explain this to me.

Let me explain to your brain, when someone is hospitalized or rested to death with those kind of burns the family's usaully likes privacy. not a damn media circus in the hospital or at a funeral. can you imagine having a loved one die from this matter. you surely dont need reporters coming to your house asking stupid questions like why did the fire burn him so bad? you wont hear anything about those firefighters until their familys wish to let the media know. and it might only make local news, like where i live. so you may never hear any update on that matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

you would have to be an idiot to believe the government had its people settin these fires

Actually the "Horno" fire on Camp Pendleton, which caused the shutdown of I-5 for a time last week, was an out-of-control "controlled" burn deliberately set by the fire department crews.

ps
Those dead firefighters died in fire near Palm Springs last year, not in the recent fires.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
California Joint Land Use Program and
the
Joint Service R-2508 Special Use Airspace Program

The Beale Study Area includes all lands near Beale Air Force Base with an actual or potential impact on military operations at the base, and lands upon which military operations at the base have an actual or potential impact. Given the central location of the base within Yuba County, it is expected that the study area will encompass most of the County.

The R-2508 Study Area includes Edwards Air Force Base, Fort Irwin, Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, and the land beneath the Joint Service R-2508 Special Use Airspace Complex and associated military airspace. This 20,000-square-mile area encompasses portions of Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Mono, San Bernardino, and Tulare Counties.
Source

Agenda from a meeting on this subject Aug 9, 2006.

Mr. Rust asked the groups to individually answer the following question– What are the current
and future encroachment factors?
Question: What are the current and future encroachment factors? (33 responses)
• Current Encroachment Factors (percentage that identified factor)
1. Roadways (82%)
2. Land space/Land use compatibility (73%)
3. Infrastructure extensions (58%)
4. Air quality (62%)
5. Local housing availability (48%)
Source

Awarded the State of California's Joint Land Use Studies contract for selected active military installations and special use airspace. Under the direction of the Governor's Office of Planning and Research (OPR), Matrix Design Group, Inc. will conduct studies of Beale Air Force Base, Edwards Air Force Base, Fort Irwin, Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, and the Joint Service R-2508 Special Use Airspace Complex and associated military airspace.
Source

Also check into Michael Izzo, Igor Krnajski, and James Stanton connection through Bovis Lend Lease LMB and Double Diamond Development.
Two firefighters charged with trying to set firehouse ablaze

Side note.

University students killed.

First person on the scene was older newspaper deliverer Tim Burns.
Fire started on porch.

Isn't that where you throw the newspaper?

9 fires in Hawaii.

Warehouse on fire now.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I'd just like to add that, as a native Californian whose sister's family, and mother and stepdad has had to evacuate for safety, and who has friends who've lost homes, that I find this whole attempt to "prove" that it's some vast NWO conspiracy to be quite disgusting and insulting.

This "American" thought process is typical and part of the problem. I knew people who were affected by 9/11, one was the copilot of one of the four aircraft affected that day. I won't close my mind to other possibilities of cause just because I have some personal connection to an event.

That being said I don't believe at this point there was any large-scale consipiracy surrounding the California wildfires...and I'm not in any way insulted that some would insinuate otherwise. This is America...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

you would have to be an idiot to believe the government had its people settin these fires

Actually the "Horno" fire on Camp Pendleton, which caused the shutdown of I-5 for a time last week, was an out-of-control "controlled" burn deliberately set by the fire department crews.

ps
Those dead firefighters died in fire near Palm Springs last year, not in the recent fires.

yes, thats correct. its called setting "BackFires". a technique used by firefighters to help fight pre existing fires. they also used this technique in Romona to fight that fire but it did not work out to their advantage becuz of the damn Santa Anta WINDS. the wind was blowing east not usually normal,since the lack of humidity and westward winds the Camp Penalton fire was out of control. the camp penalton fire was not a deliberate case of arson(just bad judgment). neither was Romona's fire but they werent accused of arson for using the firefighter technique you refer to. i know it's funny that you dont hear much about firefighter's settin more so called "controlled fires"( to clear brush) but they do this sometimes and it worsens the situation. but you dont call those firefighters arsonist. i was watching live coverage on channel 9 local news when the Romona fire only get worse from setting BACKFIRES. SO, the Camp Penalton fire was not a inside job for all you conspiracy lovers.

Thanks for the P.S. man, i myself never heard of the three firefighters killed in this recent disaster. once again thanx for clearifying that for us

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Three firefighters died at the scene, and two were hospitalized in critical condition. One of those two died several hours later. The other had burns over 95 percent of his body, Boss said.
Another official believed the blaze was set just as the winds picked up in order to maximize destruction. Riverside County Sheriff Bob Doyle dispatched homicide detectives to the scene to work with FBI agents during the investigation.

Authorities planned to offer a $100,000 reward in the case.

"Turn that scum in, please," Riverside County Supervisor Marion Ashley said.
Fox News

This happened Thursday, 3 days ago!

Anyone hear of this before now?

Sorry to disappoint you, but this didn't happen 3 days ago, it happened 1 year and 3 days ago.
If you click on the fox news link, it says October 28, 2006 (that's TwothousandSIX).
The "Esperanza" fire was all over the news one year ago. Several firefighters died, a suspect was arrested later and is currently awaiting trial:
www.knbc.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
we all know sometimes firefighters set fires becuz things are slow and they need the work. but this does not mean that it is coordinated by some big boss man or goverment official. just like half the corrupt cops out there, there are corrupt firefighters same as the other half of government officials. this does not mean half of the things that go down in america are conspired. please you guys, use your best judgment before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazengniefsmutz

Three firefighters died at the scene, and two were hospitalized in critical condition. One of those two died several hours later. The other had burns over 95 percent of his body, Boss said.
Another official believed the blaze was set just as the winds picked up in order to maximize destruction. Riverside County Sheriff Bob Doyle dispatched homicide detectives to the scene to work with FBI agents during the investigation.

Authorities planned to offer a $100,000 reward in the case.

"Turn that scum in, please," Riverside County Supervisor Marion Ashley said.
Fox News

This happened Thursday, 3 days ago!

Anyone hear of this before now?

Sorry to disappoint you, but this didn't happen 3 days ago, it happened 1 year and 3 days ago.
If you click on the fox news link, it says October 28, 2006 (that's TwothousandSIX).
The "Esperanza" fire was all over the news one year ago. Several firefighters died, a suspect was arrested later and is currently awaiting trial:
www.knbc.com...

THIS GOES TO SHOW SOME OF YOU TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE JUMPIN THE GUN.....WITH YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join