It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of The California Wildfires

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
OK, so I am posting this in the general conspiracy area because I believe this is a General Conspiracy in the Grandest Form.

Three firefighters died at the scene, and two were hospitalized in critical condition. One of those two died several hours later. The other had burns over 95 percent of his body, Boss said.
Another official believed the blaze was set just as the winds picked up in order to maximize destruction. Riverside County Sheriff Bob Doyle dispatched homicide detectives to the scene to work with FBI agents during the investigation.

Authorities planned to offer a $100,000 reward in the case.

"Turn that scum in, please," Riverside County Supervisor Marion Ashley said.
Fox News

This happened Thursday, 3 days ago!

Anyone hear of this before now?

Mr Schwarzenegger knew about this when they gave he gave the press conference on Thursday with Mr. Bush.

"It's a very sad day for California," Mr Schwarzenegger said in the state capital Sacramento on Thursday.

Mr Schwarzenegger ordered flags put at half mast for the dead firefighters as he instituted the state of emergency for the area of the fire, which allows the state to commit greater resources to combating the blaze.
Source

I have been watching Fox News this morning, Sunday, Oct 28, for an hour, and they had some guy on talking about the financial effects of the fires, but no talk about arsonists, or firefighters who lost their lives.

WHY??

I think I know why.

Remember Terry Barton? She set the largest wildfire in Colorado State history a few years ago. First, she said it was a campfire, that she didn't get out completely.

Then, when questioned, she said, she accidentally set them "burning letters" from her ex. And this is what most people know to this day.

But, what most people don't know is, Terry Barton was still lying. Come to find out, she set these on purpose. No reason is ever given.

One lady died in this fire. Terry Barton received a 12 yr sentence, with no restitution ordered. However, the case was recently appealed, and dropped, because "the original judge was biased".

During the same time that Terry Barton was setting these fires, Arizona's largest wildfire in history, which burned 400,000 acres, and 400 homes, was also deliberately set by another

Federally paid firefighter!!!

I’m shocked and with a lot of other people, in a state of disbelief,” said regional forester Rick Cables of the U.S. Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Region. “I’m saddened to say that one of our employees has admitted to starting the ... fire.”

While Cables expressed sadness that one of his coworkers had deliberately set the fire, it should not have come as a surprise. Barton’s actions fit a disturbing pattern in recent years of government workers deliberately setting fires on lands removed from private ownership and “entrusted” to the government.

Federal firefighter starts Arizona blaze

Another such fire, in fact, was set in Arizona and began raging out of control the very day the media reported the discrepancies in Barton’s claim that she had inadvertently ignited the Colorado fire with her husband’s letter.

On June 30, a contract firefighter for the federal Bureau of Indian Affairs was charged with deliberately starting a fire outside the Fort Apache Indian Reservation. That blaze erupted into the largest wildfire in Arizona history.

Leonard Gregg admitted starting the fire, as well as another one that was quickly extinguished, in order to gain work. Gregg worked as a contract firefighter for the federal government, and he was paid according to how often he was called to fight fires.
Source

Prison sentence tossed out for Terry Barton

Then, Adam Housley reports in his blog a comment from a firefighter that he pictured.

Adam,
My name is Ryan Rinaldo, i am the one in this photo. I just wanted to say thank you for taking this great picture, and also that you were correct in saying that the picture says it all. Myself and Tommy, the other guy on the truck with me, were driving looking for hotspots when we saw this home beginning to catch on fire, along with moving into the next two homes directly next to it. As i was making radio contact for additional engines to come to our location, Tommy and I stretched out our hoses and rushed to stop the spread of the fire to the next two homes until additional firefighters arrived, and even though all the firefighters on that location were able to save two homes, it is still hard to see one get lost! I give my hearts best wishes and prayers to the family of that home.

Best wishes,
Ryan Rinaldo
Rinaldo Water Tenders

Two questions here. If you saw the house starting to burn, and you were right there, how come it burnt to the ground?

Another question.
Who is Rinaldo Water Tenders, and why are they driving in a county fire truck if they are contract firefighters, which they are indeed.

Turns out, Rinaldo Water Tenders, is contracted by the Federal Government, specifically Colleen Hightower, USDA!

Rinaldo Water Tenders contract
Colleen Hightower, Waco, Texas

Here's what I think, since I watched EndGame yesterday.

These fires are started to clear out land owner problems for implemented the Federal Highway system linking Mexico, US, and Canada.

A clear step towards the North American Union.

There are inherent benefits to the perpetraitors such as insurance fraud, intelligence gathering, and general fear mongering, and propaganda, making people think that FEMA has stepped in to save the day.

Just keep this in mind.

The US Navy has a guided missle cruiser sitting of the coast to assist in the evacuation.

Navy
• 10 firetrucks and 40 firefighters
• Brush truck (designed to fight wildfires)
• Two SH-60 Seahawk helicopters
• Two MH-60S Knighthawk helicopters equipped with 420-gal. troughs
• 40 additional helicopters on standby
• An Aegis cruiser, a guided-missile cruiser and two fast frigates to assist with evacuation

Carried over from original thread.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So, if you've read to this point, you are probably wondering a bit about what is going on. Could this be true?

Well, it gets better. I told you about Colleen Hightower, the one who has a current contract with the Rinaldo Water Tenders.

Her husband, is Jack Hightower. The current Grand Mason of Texas, and, well,
check it out for yourself.

1965-1974
Member, Texas Senate
Grand Master, Masons of Texas
1975-1985
Member, U. S. House of Representatives, Texas 13th Congressional District
1985-1987
First Assistant Attorney General of Texas
1988-1995
Justice, Supreme Court of Texas
LL.M., University of Virginia
1999-2005
Commissioner, National Commission on Libraries and Information Science. Appointed by President William J. Clinton
2001-2006
􀂃 Chairman of the Board, Scottish Rite Hospital of Texas in Dallas
􀂃 Chairman of the Board, Scottish Rite Education Association of Texas
􀂃 Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite of Free Masonry of Texas
Source

Since people don't seem to want to comment, I will save the rest for further posts, in order to bump the thread, and keep it easier to read.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How connected is Jack Hightower?

Well according to the Scottish Rite Messenger, which boasts;

The Scottish Rite Messenger is
the official publication of the Valley
of Austin, Orient of Texas,
Ancient & Accepted Scottish
Rite of Freemasonry which
yields allegiance to the Supreme
Council of the 33rd Degree for
the Southern Jurisdiction of
the United States of America
(Mother Council of the World),
whose See is in Charleston, in the
State of South Carolina,now sitting
in Washington, D.C.

Pretty important stuff. Mother Council of the World? Why doesn't the World know about them?

The report goes on to brag about Judge Hightower's achievements.

Judge Hightower
consults in Ukraine
election process
KIEV, UKRAINE REPUBLIC —
Judge Jack E. Hightower served on
a blue-ribbon committee of former
members of Congress invited to
consult in planning the Ukraine
Republic’s upcoming national
elections.
Upon his return to Austin after the
week-long trip, our SGIG
commented that the Ukranians
have a good grasp on the democratic
process.
The committee will present a
detailed report to government
officials prior to the election in
October.

Don't the Ukranians want to run their own elections?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
IMHO, the tragic California bushfires were started by a combination of man lit fires by pyros, and those started by nature...

I do not believe there was/is a wide spread CONSPIRACY to raise California by fire at a level most of us would trust day to day

To suggest so lacks any evidence to support whatsoever...Me, I'm all ears and eyes...If someone can show me evidence these fires are part of a government/black ops plan to raze the state of California, you have my attention...

Thus far, such "evidence" has been light on the ground...So the real reason these fires got a hold and ruined so many innocent peoples lives
is unfortunately a mix of natural causes and unstable people who like to light fires...

Yep, it blows, its sucks, they suck and all...

The best you guys can do is do your best to move on....rebuild or move...As per the Australian experience...We have shared painful times like you guys some many times over my lifetime (40 yrs) and far beyond that...

I wish all of you peace, strength, hope and courage in moving forward to the future...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Has anyone heard about the dead firefighters, before reading this thread??

Why is this being ignored? Four heros are dead, and on has 95% burns, and we haven't heard a thing about them.

Explain this to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Were the 2003 fires also part of the same conspiracy, or a different one?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm a native Californian. We have fires ALL THE TIME. We are a dry state in which the native drought-resistant plants have been replaced/out-competed by imported non-drought-resistant varieties.

There's no conspiracy to level CA. We had a heavy rainy season last winter that grew lots and lots of vegetation, and a very dry summer season that has been extraordinarily hot, which dried out the plants.

This happens every year in Cali, just not usually on this scale.

i suggest you stop watching Fox News. It's like reading the Enquirer and believing it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
All those people who are homeless right now, and are coming back to their destroyed homes, are going to start looking into why and who, and are going to look at threads like this one, seeing who was working to get to the bottom of it, and who was passing off the largest wildfires at once in California history, as normal.

What is normal about people starting giant wildfires, getting arrested, John A. Rund to be exact, and having a $750,000 bail. Has anybody heard a thing about that, other than what Adam Housley exposed?

Again, I ask for their families.

What about the dead firefighters?

Debunk that for me, before adverting the subject again, please.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ryan Rinaldo, contributor to IOM America, now known as the institute of ministry.
Source

For a guy who has a Federal firefighting contract, there is very little info about this guy.

I found out that he ran a race called Pat's Run 2007, and he's 28 yrs old.

How do I know. Because I found it. But when I went back to reference it, the record had been deleted. Someone is going through right now deleting stuff.

Who is the Institute of Ministry I ask.

It's a group of people who teach religious leaders how to make money, i.e. CEO training for pastors. They also run an intelligence and protection service.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
A little about the founder and CEO o the Institute of Ministry.

Dr. Radtke is the Founder & CEO of The Institute of Ministry Management & Leadership. He has 30 years of senior corporate and ministry leadership and management experience — a lifetime of proven excellence with an exceptional record of results.
His educational background includes a Bachelor's degree from Syracuse University, United States Navy Commissioned Officer's School, United States Navy Leadership and Intelligence Schools, American Management Association and Business Management Training and Dr. of Ministry.

He has developed a burden and in-depth understanding of the challenges facing vital leaders — having worked directly for Admiral John S. McCain, U.S. Atlantic Fleet; James E. Preston, Chairman Avon Products, Inc.; Les Wexner, Chairman The Limited, Inc.; multi-billion dollar, Fortune 500 companies; and as Executive Administrator for Pastor Rod Parsley, World Harvest Church and Breakthrough Television.
In great demand as retained counsel to a wide range of ministries and mega churches, Dr. Radtke conducts national and international leadership, management, methods, and performance workshops — working with men and women of God who hold a powerful purpose and vision, strategically placed for these end times, equipping them to be all they can be.
Source

"Strategically placed for these end times"

For those of you who don't know, that's Navy Intel talk for placing assets and people in position to manage the manmade "end times"

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's also religious speak for, we, the 'end times'

I wouldn't put it past some religious extremists to imagine a big wildfire was a sign that the end was nigh and that by starting a few more fires they were doing God's work and precipitating the arrival of the rapture .....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In my opinion, the religious end is just a front for the real operation.

Judge Hightower, is seen in the Mason publication I posted before, hobnobbing with George Schalles III, who is a high powered attorney for the Texas electric company, Reliant Energy.

His Grandfather is the founder of Fed Ex.

This is a definite corporate connection to the desire for the NAFTA highway, which is basically a Spanish owned tollroad being built right now under our noses, in Texas.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So what was the purpose of the 2003 fires? ;

And for that matter, is there factual evidence that the proposed highway will run across the land where properties have been burnt down and where it couldn't overwise have been built?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

On March 25, 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, former Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin, and former Mexican President Vicente Fox authorized the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP), now under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Most Americans have little to no knowledge of this seemingly innocuous sounding unofficial treaty and therefore believe there is little reason to be alarmed.
Legally, a treaty would require a two-thirds majority of the U.S. Senate to concur for its ratification as determined by the U.S. Constitution. Cleverly, however, since the SPP is not a treaty, the President was able to avoid such a required procedure by using the power of the Executive Branch. And in August 2006, President Bush additionally crafted a Signing Statement to passed legislation declaring it Constitutional for his administration to withhold information from or deny authority required from the U.S. Congress on the SPP and its negotiations.
Source

And this is a picture of the current artery system being studied for further expansion.

Looks possible to me, that just about anywhere in the US has potential.

There is also the secondary effect of taking away useful land, further forcing people into controllable areas.

Also, the fire forces out any "undesirables" hiding out. Plus all the financial insurance fraud benefits.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
California already has major highways! Some of them get CLOSED because of the fires. The person whose house was burned to the ground after 38 years of living there is NOT in any way in an area for ANOTHER highway.

Yes, firefighters have been known to set fires. One up here was set to provide income for that firefighter. Arsonists set fires for other reasons, too. Another small series of fires set along our rural highway was from a truckload of male juveniles throwing out matches at intervals along the road, for fun. The arsonist that randomly picked my neighbors house to set fire to was probably hiding in the bushes across the street, pleasuring himself (he was caught eventually, after linking him to other structure/house fires in the area).

If that arsonist had set fire to my neighbor's house during Santa Ana winds like last week, the result would have been much, much more devastating. The embers would have spread westward at speeds beyond the control of firefighters.

Yes, even firefighters have no control sometimes over a wildfire, until better weather conditions prevail.

Call the fires The Perfect Firestorm, please. Extremely dry conditions with extremely high winds at the 'end" of a fire season, which was after, as already pointed out, the year 2005, the second WETTEST year on record, prompting growth in vegetation.

I can remember when people looked for a "Communist under every rock". So it didn't surprise me that "news" was reported about Al Quaida, etc. connections.

Finally, yes, I had heard sadly about firefighters' deaths and injuries already. That is pretty much a given in fighting wildfires.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'd just like to add that, as a native Californian whose sister's family, and mother and stepdad has had to evacuate for safety, and who has friends who've lost homes, that I find this whole attempt to "prove" that it's some vast NWO conspiracy to be quite disgusting and insulting.

There's no Jesus in the clouds and there's no NWO plot to burn out the wealthiest state in the union.

This thread is insulting to the thousands of people who are homeless and have lost or may lose their homes.

Disgusting. My two cents.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Don't be so quick to set your mind! If you've perused any of a number of documents disclosed by the government, you would see that this form of action, self-imposed destruction, disaster etc. as a control tool, has been discussed by our government.

Don't trust your rulers without question. The "official" story is still fishy. Perfect timing too... they gotta put some more FEAR out there for the people to consume. Terrorist arsonists. Sounds scary to me, perfect. Also, about Jesus, you don't know the truth, you know only what you believe. As do I.

EDIT: as for calling this discussion disgusting, it would be far more disgusting to have the official story proven to be a front. This is about to happen with 911.

We only want the truth. The news is not the truth.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by depth om]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't "trust" anything. I just happen to live in this state, and have all my life, and have seen wildfires every autumn every year.

The Oakland Hills burned over 11 years ago with 70 casualties. Or are you going to try to say that the NWO caused that too?

Yes, it is disgusting. As I said, it's my opinion. Do any of the people looking for a plot in this thread actually live in Cali, or is it all armchair paranoia?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No I won't claim anyone set those fires on purpose. Maybe if FEMA hadn't of alluded to these current fires happening, I would think differently. They were planned, people were hurt, lives were changed, the "control meter" jumped up a notch. Mission accomplished. No offense to those involved, I truly mean this.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hmm, Google is suddenly down.

There is some heavy stuff going on. Websites are getting changed as we speak

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join