It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yea, kind of looks like a Grey's ghost. Gezz, did I just combine aliens conspiracies with ghost stories? Could a Grey had died in his room?

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The head sitting on the shelf in this pic. head on shelf between booksIt would be interesting to see the book placement before, and after this pic was taken. it looks like the spawn head sitting on the shelf, It matches this face face1 Looks like the same face. It was funny to see the bottle of liquor on his bedstand in the other pics.lol

I do love this thread though!!!Go Sniffer!!!!Hopefully you can save some cash to get some new heads quick!!! If its real haunting sorry im a di** some times!
DWT

[edit on 6-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yeah, im still not convinced that he;s telling the truth. Before i was 100% convinced this was a hoax......now im only 90% convinced this is a hoax

Whats with all the questions about his winnie the pooh wallpaper? Who cares, thats not what this thread is about. Can we get back on topic please

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

I saw that head move. i know it's a reptilian or bug alien head, and It has obviously moved. Kind of reminds me of the flaming heads from the old doom games.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You know, something inside me tells me I've seen...this same exact alien mask before. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's just familiar.

Like this one?

www.shopping.com...

And this one:

looks a lot like...

There is little doubt to me that the next two are the same object:

I'm thinking along the lines of a gorilla or ape mask...

Maybe I missed it, but why were the first series of pictures taken from the head of your bed...and then the foot?

Also, when did all the extra stuff appear on your dresser? This pic shows almost nothing on top...

...but later you get this:

There are also changes here to the bedside table:

I could see wanting to hit the bottle if I thought this were really happening to *me*...but the last place I would do it in is the same room where all this was supposed to be taking place!!!

[edit on 7-10-2007 by loam]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

You are an absolute genius loam. I would have never thought of checking out the dresser. Yur definently right that stuff mysteriously appeared on the dresser, supposedly from someone who wasnt using their bedroom because they were scared to go in there and strangely enough just before an alleged entity appeared in the mirror

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Maybe I missed it, but why were the first series of pictures taken from the head of your bed...and then the foot?

Also, when did all the extra stuff appear on your dresser? This pic shows almost nothing on top...

There are also changes here to the bedside table:

I could see wanting to hit the bottle if I thought this were really happening to *me*...but the last place I would do it in is the same room where all this was supposed to be taking place!!!

ive said in one of my previouse post, when i took the first set, i sat up in an upright position, hence the photos from left to right and in an upward motion.
also the img sequencer was on.

the stuff on my dresser is stuff from the computer room i moved into, just shifting the junk around for more space.

haha about the bottle, wild turkey,....and no i dont drink in that room.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Sniffer]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not all of my pencils are as sharp as I would like, but I do tend to have a special knack for spatial relationships...

This is a picture of your bed in relationship to the room:

This picture would obviously be taken from the head of your bed:

Note the distance and angle to the far wall and dresser?

In your original post, and later, you said:

Originally posted by Sniffer
...when i woke up i took photos of around my room and was looking at them when i took them. when i saw what i saw, i sprung out of bed...

...my phone has the ability of img sequence,which i had set before i went to bed. when i heard the noises i grabbed my phone asap and clicked, the pictures you see are of me laying up from my bed to a situp position in different frames, after the pics were taken i layed back down to go into my images directory and look through them. When i saw the head thats when i sprung up out of bed and ran down the hall to my dads room...

...ive said in one of my previouse post, when i took the first set, i sat up in an upright position, hence the photos from left to right and in an upward motion...also the img sequencer was on.

Aside from the obvious contradictions in your statements above, to get these:

...you must have very loooooooooooooooong arms.

the stuff on my dresser is stuff from the computer room i moved into, just shifting the junk around for more space.

Hmmm... No space? The haunted bedroom is the only place in the house you could think to place a few small items?

My bet is that you thought to use it to prop up a mask, and for whatever reason, you didn't run with that idea.

...Have fun with whatever it is you think you are trying to accomplish here.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
This is a picture of your bed in relationship to the room:

This picture would obviously be taken from the head of your bed:

Note the distance and angle to the far wall and dresser?

In your original post, and later, you said:

...when i woke up i took photos of around my room and was looking at them when i took them. when i saw what i saw, i sprung out of bed...

...my phone has the ability of img sequence,which i had set before i went to bed. when i heard the noises i grabbed my phone asap and clicked, the pictures you see are of me laying up from my bed to a situp position in different frames, after the pics were taken i layed back down to go into my images directory and look through them. When i saw the head thats when i sprung up out of bed and ran down the hall to my dads room...

...ive said in one of my previouse post, when i took the first set, i sat up in an upright position, hence the photos from left to right and in an upward motion...also the img sequencer was on.

Aside from the obvious contradictions in your statements above, to get these:

...you must have very loooooooooooooooong arms.

Hmmm... No space? The haunted bedroom is the only place in the house you could think to place a few small items?

My bet is that you thought to use it to prop up a mask, and for whatever reason, you didn't run with that idea.

...Have fun with whatever it is you think you are trying to accomplish here.

Please tell me my obvious contradictions.

i have long arms? i think its more the case of a small room.

yes no space. "Hmmm... No space? The haunted bedroom is the only place in the house you could think to place a few small items? "

well funnily enough i dont feel scared of the room during the day.

you think the bottle is a prop? more speculation..

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How has this post gone on for so long? This is actually funny that there are many who want to believe so bad that a mask is enough proof for their satifaction...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

[align=center][color=#80c0e0]CONGRATULATIONS![/align]

You are the Official Winner of the LONG QUOTE Award.

Presented in recognition of your extremely long and nested quote.

Just teasin' ya a little bit. Try to remember to only quote the sections you are actually replying to.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Thank you, i do what i can

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

So when are we going to see video evidence?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ive got the camera now, taken alot of photos and a video, still not seeing anything..

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

oh man. i definitely thought of those same guys from that Buffy episode! it also sort of looked like the mask from Saw maybe??

i'd like to see the consecutive photographs and what does the head pop in and out? is the head the real thing we should be debunking or the noises?

and why the CREEPY little smile?

poster never replied (or i haven't read it yet) if the lights were on or off for this.....

[edit on 7-10-2007 by TheEmilitist]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay you sure are tricking me! NOT. Okay first off let's say this is for real. Then i would suggest that you move from this house for a week and hire a catholic preist to exorcise it because your life and anyone else who lives in this house is in danger!

Now this is most definitly a hoax. How conveniant that you take eight pictures with you camera phone and actually capture this "thing." Seems to me that it would take about one whole minute to take 8 pics with your phone. And how conveiant the whole head of this creature is sticking out from behind this door but you cannot see its body.

PLEASE STOP RUINING ATS WITH THIS TRASH

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Open the door and take a pic of inside your closet.

Possibly something in their which is appearing to seen as a apparition/creature/alien. I see what looks like smoke, in some of the pictures, is it in connection with what appears peering out of the closet?

I'm not saying these are fake but there needs to be more evidence otherwise. I could put my latex puppet alien coming out of my closet and have a similar sight.

Surely looks like you've caught what ever it is, very interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OMG thanks I am not going to be able to sleep tonight!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Whats the odds on you not catching anything on camera? I would say youve got about a hundred percent chance of not getting a clear image.

And you are lying about having the camera now. You posted that on sunday night. Being in Oz like you, I know that the mail (you said your friend was sending a camera in the mail) doesnt arrive on weekends. So you are either lying about not having a camera or lying about your friend sending you one. So which is it.

And loam got you pretty good with your photos. You said you were lying in bed and its quite obvious you werent. Why would you move things into your "haunted room". If you were scared to go in there why didnt you move it elsewhere

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If you're not the hoaxer, here's what I think you should do.

Leave the camera in the night in front of closet, or the whole room and let it record for the night while you sleep.

That will do it.
See if you can find anything odd in the mornin'.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by TheoOne]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join